Wolf Play : Starstruck X Valorous
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Starstruck X ValorousOctober 28, 2022 12:30 PM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Private rp between myself and valorous. Please don't comment if your not one of us.
Starstruck X ValorousOctober 28, 2022 12:55 PM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Ritchie Alexander Classic
Nickname: Bear.
Sexuality: Grey-homoromantic
Stage name: Ritchie Alexander
Genre of music: Pop, electronic and occasionally rap
Appearance: Ritchie has curly browny blond hair in an overgrown bowl cut. He has heterochromia so his eyes have a brown ring followed by a turquoise colour. He has a heart shape face aswell as a roman nose. Ritchie has a silver nose ring aswell as several tattoos one is of a star behind his left ear and another a Y on the back of his neck resembling his favourite artist.
Ritchie stands at around 5,7 and has a slight muscular build. He likes to wear sporty clothes or his various artist shirts. When performing he wears alot of laced revealing tops and shorts or fake leather trousers with knee length fake leather boots.
Personality: Ritchie has two almost different personalities from when he's on stage and when he's off. On stage he's very flamboyant and confident but off it he's fairly shy and quiet though he's getting better. Once he has become comfortable around someone he's very energetic and can be sarcastic. He loves to dance and often does aswell as Singing. If he's not listening to music he will probably be reading or something else where he's actually doing something.
(Sorry I'm not very good at writing up personalities I prefer to just let their character develop lol)
Instruments he plays:Guitar,synthesiser,piano.
Dislikes: Confrontation, Not doing anything, People that talk too loud all the time,snobby people.

Edited at October 31, 2022 12:04 PM by Starstruck
Starstruck X ValorousOctober 28, 2022 04:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

╔══♣═══ ∴ »« ∴ ═══♣══╗

Allerick "Alek" Rune

╚══♣═══ ∴ »« ∴ ═══♣══╝

Full Name:

Allerick Riaz Rune

{Allerick–All Powerful}

{Riaz–Meadow}

{Rune–Secret}

Nickname(s):

Alek

Stage Name:

Alek Rune

Male

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Place of Birth:

Corby, England

Genre of Music:

Modern Rock, Occasionally Producing Party Pop or just Pop Music Too

Appearance:

Alek is an individual regarded as a dangerous kind of attractive. There is very much a ‘moth to a flame’ kind of aura surrounding him and his features as well. His diamond shaped face contains a chiseled jawline and softly defined cheekbones with a sharper chin to match. Alek’s nose is both straight in contour and base, which makes it otherwise average in appearance. The rosy lips that usually sit twisted and upturned into his famous smiles or flashy smirks are a bit thinner than average, but don’t put a damper on his other defining features in the slightest. From those lips produces a deeper but alluring set of vocals that can easily resonate an intimidating or -more commonly- a charming sound undertoned with subtle mockery.

The color of Alek’s eyes is best described as a frigid, icy blue. They truly lack any semblance of warmth, and yet they don't spur an intimidating quality that would make him vastly unapproachable. They are truly a marvel though. While his eyes are equally frigid and usually devoid of emotion, it’s only natural that they have an unreadable gleam to them. The subtle angled eyebrows that rest above his eyes are always fairly expressive. Whether he's raising one brow, the other, or both, his eyebrows are very animated, especially when he’s speaking or focused on something. The hair that sits atop Alek’s head is the color of a rich black. It has a more ‘controlled chaotic’ aspect to it since it tends to hold a stylishly ruffled look to it constantly. While there are no defined curls or tufts of hair he possesses, it certainly tapers into being a bit wispier at the nape of his neck.

Standing currently at a prideful height of 6”1, his taller height suits his relatively lean but sturdy frame. When it comes to general build, Alek is akin to a more proportional rectangular figure. His shoulders aren’t exactly the broadest, but they square near evenly with his hips. It's pretty clear he isn't anyone who spends hours laboring their body into shape -not that he has to anyway- but he isn't lacking in defined muscle in any way. Most of his figure is lined with enough muscle to make him look more appealing and capable of great feats of agility, but without the muscle he does have he would possess a much more lanky look to him. The rest of his body would naturally seem relatively perfect -void of freckles, moles, and acne of any kind- but upon closer inspection, he has several smaller scars littering nearly his entire body. Most are small and faded, while others are larger and are accompanied by tales of glory (they’re not always true). However, Alek does have a nice show of tattoos as well. With his left sleeve possessing a dragon, skulls, roses, and flames being the primary makeup. On the back of his neck is a crown with angel wings, and on his right forearm is a tattoo that pays homage to his breakout song ‘Envy’, with the song title on the blade of a knife. His skin tone is best described as a soft olive, far from the ivory spectrum, but nowhere near faring heavily on the tanner end of complexions. His gentle but evidently neutral undertones provide a touch of compliment overall to his skin’s appearance as well.

As for dressage, Alek rocks the bad boy style quite well. An open faux leather black jacket, no undershirt, and stylishly ripped black skinny jeans accented with black high tops and a bedazzled belt are what he typically wears on stage. Sometimes he may switch up the style of jacket, or sport ear cuffs, pocket chains, and hand jewelry, but it depends on how he feels. Casually, usually tighter fitting T-shirts and jeans -or the occasional sweatpants- is what he garbs himself in. Lightweight hoodies is something he enjoys as well. And if we’re talking Alek’s very casual clothing, well he has little issue with wandering around in a loosely tied robe.

Personality:

It’s Alek’s more reasonable and charismatic nature that generally makes him a person that’s easy to be around. Pridefully he could consider himself fairly balanced in terms of temperament, ego, and ideals. Of course the scales tip further on one end of the spectrum every now and then, but being perfect is too exhausting of a goal to maintain in his eyes. Instead, he wears his entire self out loud. If Alek doesn’t just straight out say what’s on his mind or states his opinion, then all you have to do is ask. This makes him a considerably open and honest person most of the time. While he won’t always be insensitively blunt with others, if someone is of particular annoyance to him he has no problem being politely snarky. It’s actually the well mannered but back handed comments that make it more insulting, but it can also be difficult to attack him for it because they come across so deceivingly civil.

Alek also has the ability to be such a graceful liar that it can make heads spin. He prefers honesty, but where lies are needed, lies there will be. It almost makes him two faced, but believe it or not it is usually never fueled by malicious intentions. If anything, he lies so fabulously out of what he may consider to be protection. Some people can’t handle the truth, some people shouldn’t know the whole truth. . . and those are his primary ideals behind lying. When it comes to people Alek is accepting and always respectful up front. There are not many judgmental bones in his body unless you’re really pushing on making a bad impression with him. It’s rather easy for Alek to insert himself into most crowds as well beings he usually finds a way to relate to everyone. In some ways more than others. Plus, it’s not just his lies that are as fluid as water, his manner of speech is usually highly articulated without him having to put too much effort into it. His casual manner of speech is filled with less attractive words than his formal speech, but it still possesses a light charm to it.

Along with Alek’s snarky nature he tends to express a witty and sarcastic essence to him. Well placed remarks or puns are something he tends to relay when he deems them fit. Sarcasm is both how he tends to be playful with others, but he can also channel that sarcasm into expressing irritation. Alek probably isn’t always the brainiest in the room, but he is fairly intelligent, which is seen through some of his sharper and witty remarks as well as his brief but thoughtful responses. It would actually take a lot to push Alek to the point of being angry enough to evolve from snarky comments since he’s so slow to anger. However, his genuinely angry side isn’t a very pretty side.

Singing; Obviously, otherwise it wouldn’t be his profession

Playing Instruments; Alek can play electric bass, electric guitar, and a little bit of piano

Running; The guy likes working in his cardio, so what?

Traveling; It’s been a great experience to tour in a variety of different places, and Alek genuinely enjoys sightseeing

Rain; While he’s not partial to storms, he does enjoy light rain showers

Tea and desserts; what not an Englishman without a love for tea? And Alek can concoct his own teas and cook his own meals and desserts

Dislikes:

Confined Spaces; He doesn’t have a crippling fear of them, he just doesn’t like them

Invasions of Space; Alek values his personal bubble, and while he tolerates fans, he does not like random space invaders constantly

Country Music; Sorry not sorry

Soda; It just tastes disgusting to him, and he does not enjoy carbonation

Horses; Only because he had a bad experience with a horse as a child, so they have a bad reputation with Alek

People Putting Others Down; It pisses Alek off to see people putting or talking down to other people, and he will step in as he sees fit

Edited at October 31, 2022 02:08 AM by Valorous
Starstruck X ValorousOctober 31, 2022 03:45 PM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Ritchie got into the taxi waiting outside his London flat. The taxi was heading to the coach that Ritchie would be touring in. As they drove through the city Ritchie thought about how beautiful it looked after the rain. Soon his mind wandered to how this would be his first time touring with another artist but he was looking forward to it. He didn't know much about the singer Alek Rune only that his manager Lauren thought that they would get on well together. After hearing about it he listened to Aleks songs liking the sound of them and had already memorised all of them prepared to sing together which was likely to happen.
~~~~~~
The taxi pulled into an empty car park except for a large coach. Ritchie let out a breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding the nerves starting to creep in. As he got out and thanked the driver he saw how the coach seemed to dwarf the car. He saw his manager Lauren waving him over and headed over to her. "Morning" she called enthusiastically. "How are you feeling?" She asked Ritchie as he reached her and went into the coach. "Pretty nervous" Ritchie admitted following her "You'll be fine" she said.
~~~~~
As Ritchie entered the Coach he realised how plush it was. "Wow" he murmered under his breath. Blue and white lights lined the floor around the sofa and shimmered around the kitchen. The grey sofa led around the middle of the coach stopping at the door leading to the back. Ahead of the entrance the kitchen shined an immaculate white. Fame hadn't had an effect on Ritchie and he still couldn't believe everything that happened from the massive stages he played on, the screaming fans and touring countries. He deeply appreciated everything but it still seemed unrealistic. Lauren looked up from her phone "You should probably unpack so you have more time to get to know everyone" she spoke indicating to his bags and sitting down. Ritchie raised his eyes sarcastically and Lauren replied with a laugh.
~~~~~
Ritchie carried his bags through the door at the back of the coach. He looked around at the bunk beds laying across the sides, about halfway through both rows a door led to a bathroom. Ritchie headed to the last middle bunk bed and started unpacking a few of his things. After he had done that he went back to the centre. Ritchie placed a hand on his neck as he sat down near Lauren feeling as though the sofa was too clean to ever use. He shrugged the feeling off and put his headphones in picking his favourite tracks to pass the time.

Edited at November 10, 2022 02:11 AM by Starstruck

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us