Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]
Chatbox
 Rushing River Tribe
08:58:07 Carrie/River
can someone explain why people will buy a perfectly good wolf just to retire them??
Like I get that you get bones for them, but they were likely for sale cuz the breeder didn't just want to retire them. Someone on here might've liked to have that wolf as part of their pack, instead of just throwing them away.
yes for some 41 talents isn't enough, but for others that could be the boost they need to get their breeding program started.
I just don't get it, sorry for the mini rant, just wanted to express my confusion as to why people feel the need to do this <_>
 kycantina
08:53:54 ky
Y'all I need to work on comms but I'm at my grown up job and don't want my desk mate looking over to see me drawing furries :/ much to think about
 Gallifrey Falls
08:47:37 Allons-y / Myth
Kate
Love that!
 distant-lands
08:47:07 katy | beetle
Ollie,
 Faulty Demons
08:46:49 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Ooooh, it's so cool!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:46 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Oh um thanks lol <3
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:53 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Love the Britsh lol
 distant-lands
08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 25, 2022 04:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
[Spooky Snow!]
[Owl]
Owl is a rather big 4 year old Western Dragon male whom strays away from the safety of his home, he wanders to islands and even the mainlands.
He is very friendly and often misunderstood due to his sizes, towering over most 4 year old dragonets.
He is often found in muddy regions and his calls are very bird like, he has no breath but can camouflage very easily when necessary.
Height: 7 foot
Length: 20 feet
Diet: Carnivore
Abilites: Camouflage
||WISP||
Wisp is somewhat a royal, he doesnt come from the direct bloodline but he considered a royal by the clan.
He has the ability to breath fire as well use his knife like tail in combat.
Height
17 feet
Length
64 feet
Diet
Nectarvore (Basically a HummingBird)
Abilities
Capable of breathing fire,Can use Knife like Tail in combat
||COAL||
Coal is a large female wyvern with a bit of a temper, she can get agitated easily which usually leads to conflict with other members of her clan.
Height: 15 feet
Length: 45 feet
Diet: Omnivore
Abilities: Coal can breath smoke like mist, blinding her opponent momentarily, and her dark scales help her when hiding in the mountains and ravines.

Edited at November 14, 2022 02:56 PM by [Roasted Snow]
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 25, 2022 04:26 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Frostyhills24 -

+ Frosty +

She is a young adult, female, wyvern. A type of Mediterranean type of dragon. This species normally lives on cliff edges or in large trees that grow by large bodies of water. Frosty lives on a cliff edge, she was tamed by a human around the same age as her, a young woman. The people that tamed her are known as the cliff jumpers, they get this name from how they mount their dragons. They call out for their dragon with a specific call or whistle, then jump. Trusting that their dragons will catch them.
~ Height ~
15ft
~ Length ~
50ft
~ Diet ~
Carnivore
~ Abilities ~
She can light herself on fire as a form of self-defense or a way to warm up.

Edited at October 25, 2022 04:32 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 11:39 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(Actions are always in third person)

(Speaking is always in First)

||owl was sniffing about on a mountain edge not too far away from the main land, he was climbing across fallen trees,walking around poisonous plants,sniffing funny looking objects to see if it was worth a place in his hord, the usual. He stopped near a puddle of mud and decided that it wouldn't hurt to take a small mud bath before he left, I mean whats the worst that can happen?||

Edited at October 26, 2022 11:39 AM by [ Spooky Snow! ]
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 12:10 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

I soared through the sky, my human on my back, flying amongst other dragons. My life was peaceful, I enjoyed the calmness of the air. I dropped to a lower level right above the waves of the water, grabbing a net full of fish, then soaring back up and tossing it to the larger dragons. This process was repeated until we finally got back to the coastline, the large dragons dropped off the fish and nets at the landing edge. Us others flew around waiting for the ledge to be cleared, and my human directed me to go somewhere else. My guess was to explore, Most likely to the hot springs again, she liked to soak in them. I never argued against it, I would normally find a larger one nearby to help soak my scales and help remove my shed.
When we arrived no one else was in sight, things could be heard in the timber where mud likes to gather from the springs. Most of the time it was just hogs, boars, and other animals that cool down from the mud. We didn’t pay much attention to it and just found two pools next to each other that would work.
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 12:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
||Owl shook off the mud stretching out widely as well as yawning, his yawn quickly turned into what sounded something like a agitated hawk. He walked out of the woods though he wasnt that noticeable due to his brown coloring, but his eyes stood out boldly to which anything would notice them easily. The earth moved with him making small rumbles as he calmly walked about, he smelt what seemed to be water and since it wasnt too late. He decided he could stop and get a quick drink or soak before he went back to his home||
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 02:40 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stretched out in the warm water, preening my scales to get all of the loose ones off. My human removed all her clothing and began to soak in the spring. It was calming, and relaxing, to the point you want to fall asleep. I kept my eyes on the treeline, keeping watch so if someone or something approached I would cover her with my wing since she was nearby. She began to sing as she bathed, I hummed along since she sang the same thing every time. It was comforting, when we first started to trust one another it was her way to trying and keep me calm. When I was still adjusting to life within the human clan she would sing once I started getting anxious.
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
||Owl continued on his way to the water, his cover was fading the closer he got since it was a open area.
(Which im assuming)
He got to a small pool and sniffed it, it smelt of gas and warmth. He didn't quite like the idea of drinking warm water, so he walked around some more trying to find a cold pool of water. He didn't realize he was completely visible and in the line of sight of another dragon along with it's human||
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:13 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st person

I watched as a wild dragon wandered the pools smelling and testing them. I immediately covered my rider, and I watched the other dragon like a hawk. I didn't growl, I didn't show any sign of body language other than curiosity except stare.
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
||Owl kept sniffing around catching a glimpse of the other dragon, he didn't immediately spot it but after looking up and over in their direction he saw them clearly. He sniffed at the air, slowly approaching them only showing signs of interest. He was about 3 feet away from them giving them space, he sniffed at the ground and folded his wings back, his tail slowly swaying back and forth out of some excitement||
Frostyhills24 x [Spooky Snow!]October 26, 2022 03:38 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Frosty's Pov - 1st Person

My tail wagged in excitement and my rider got dressed again and got on my back. She just sat there for protection and watched curiously. It was rare to get to interact with another dragon, I sniffed the smaller male.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us