Wolf Play : Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}
Chatbox
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 11:33 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Appearance
[Mod Edit: Image removed for hotlinking and no credits, please use a proper image hosting site and provide credit for your images]
Name and Personality
Aura Luciana, to be determined
Gender and Pronouns
Female, She/They
Abilities
Aura-based powers

Edited at November 9, 2022 05:17 PM by Eternity
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 11:42 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Name -

Melinoe (Nickname: Nyx)

- Personality -

to be determined

- Gender and Pronouns -

Female (She/Her)

- Abilities -

+ She is a symbol of death, a result of that is crows follow her everywhere.
+ The downsides to this are, anything that sleeps near her gets nightmares unless they use a protection spell.
+ She is considered a messenger of the goddess of death.
+ She radiates an aura of death and bad luck, so most creatures stay away from her and spook easily around her, making it harder to hunt.

Edited at October 24, 2022 12:36 PM by Frostyhills24
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 12:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aura soared through the skies, cruising along and not caring where they ended up. They were a traveler, after all. Or at least until they found a mate. Suddenly, they got a feeling in their stomach. The feeling as if something was wrong. Upon getting this feeling, they tilted their wings and started into a steep dive. They relished the feeling of the wind snapping around them. Closing their eyes for a moment, they thought about the feeling and what it meant. Then, snapping their eyes and wings open, they slowed their descent and landed gently on the ground. Taking a moment to adjust to their surroundings, they looked up and analyzed around them. There was... surprisingly nothing wrong? "Hmm, my feelings are usually right, so why is there nothing here?" The feeling was still there. They pondered about it.
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 12:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
I hid in the grass as the deer raised their head in alarm. There was a flapping sound in the sky, so they spooked and ran off. There was a chance it was a small dragon so I held my ground in the tall prairie grass. The Grass was a deep green, I slowly backed up into the treeline so it would be easier to hide my dark coat and wings. The crows in the area noticed my movement, they started to perch in the trees around where I was. I cursed mentally, the largest crow, the one always by my side, Baladin, landed next to me. I stood tall with my wings on my back and Baladin perched on my left wing. My head could barely be seen over the grass, but I saw the other creature clearly.
They were gorgeous, their black coat with the extra colors making them pop. While mine was just all black, and unlike the crows it didn't shine beautiful colors in the sun. I probably couldn't be seen that well, my coat matched the darkness of the trees. The only thing that probably could be seen was the outline of my body and my eyes.
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 12:45 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Double post sorry

Edited at October 24, 2022 12:46 PM by Frostyhills24
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 01:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Hmm, I could try using my aura search ability..." Aura closed their eyes once again, this time activating their power. As the medium blue mist-like substance started to rise and swirl around them, they commanded it to spread out and search for any entities. It then came into contact with some animals, who felt scared of... something. Then, it came into contact with a dark aura surrounding... another wolf? Aura opened their eyes and looked in the direction that it was coming from. They couldn't see any other wolf though. Strange... "Hello? Can you come out from where you are please?"
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 24, 2022 09:38 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
I stepped through all the tall grass leaving a trail behind me. then I stepped out from it, revealing myself. My coat just absorbed the light, my fur didn't reflect anything. I didn't even produce a glare, I looked dull apart from the red flower crown atop my head. The wolf looked even more beautiful up close, and the crow on my shoulder kept fidgeting. I could tell he wanted one of their feathers since they were so shiny. I quietly scolded him for even thinking of plucking a feather. I stared at the wolf, not saying anything. The crows started stirring, my ears flickered from the other wolf to the crows behind me. I was debating on bolting, already regretting the encounter.
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 25, 2022 08:14 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The grass swayed as someone moved through it. Then, the other stepped out of it, and Aura could finally see her. Even though her coat didn't shine, she was... actually kinda beautiful. Aura made eye contact with the other, and they could see how nervous she was. "Hello." There was something about this wolf... They stepped closer to the other, taking note of the crows surrounding her. Aura let out a calming aura, which they sent out into their surroundings to have a calm, peaceful environment.
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 25, 2022 09:34 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
They spoke saying hello, I was nervous. I stepped back as they stepped forward, my ears still flicking with nervousness. The crows picked up on this and the one on my wing cawed directly at the wolf as a warning. The aura they presented was a bit calming, but I’m too cautious, even when I am calm. I still continued to step back as they stepped forward but my ears were facing forward.
I was never one to speak, so I didn’t. The other wolf was obviously curious about me, but I didn’t know what to do as they kept approaching
Crystal Hills x Frostyhills24 {Fantasy hybrid creatures rp}October 25, 2022 12:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aura noticed that the other stepped back as they stepped forward, and wasn't speaking. They were obviously very nervous. Upon realizing this, Aura stopped padding forward, and instead sat down on their hind legs. Smiling warmly for a moment, they began to speak in a calm but cheerful voice. "I'm Aura. What's your name?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us