Wolf Play : Saratank X Shadowed Ice
Chatbox
 Tragic Really
05:56:24 Jacob
How rare are triplets?
 Kháos
05:54:34 Kaos || Khaos
Yep! ^^ I just need a picture of my current palette headline, something tells me it looks different from mobile right now-
 TeaBear
05:53:47 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
I'm on a laptop would that help?
 Kháos
05:52:42 Kaos || Khaos
May somebody on a computer help me please?
 starrywing
05:22:17 Novo/Starry
hi guys
 Salem
05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 23, 2022 10:03 PM

Shadowed Ice

Darkseeker

Give Award
Here we go!
Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 23, 2022 11:21 PM

Shadowed Ice

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Haven Woods
Pack: The Royal Woods
Personality: Smart,sassy, kind once you get on her good side, funny, and brave. She is an amazing fighter. She likes to start trouble and play games. She has never let her royal status go to her head.

Human look:
https://imgur.com/a/nccYr38

Name: Alex Woods
Pack: The Royal Woods
Personality: Sense of humor, intelligence, confidence, generosity. He knows his role and does it well. He is a strong fighter and knows how to handle situations. He is protective of his sister.
Human
https://imgur.com/a/LMyn4l1
Their wolves Haven in front Alex in back
https://imgur.com/a/teRexie

Edited at October 24, 2022 10:26 PM by Shadowed Ice
Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 23, 2022 11:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara and Aro Haynes
Female / Male
Both 21 years old
Princes / Prince
Pack~ Raven Winds
Amara has long blonde hair down to her mid back, deep blue eyes with orange specks in them. She is average height and build.
Her wolf is pure white with the same blue eyes
~
Aro has dusty brown hair and hazel eyes. He has a long Scar over his left eye down to his chin from a fight when he was 16.
His wolf is a very dark brown, almost black with the same hazel eyes.
~
Amara and Aro are nearly complete opposites. While Amara is more friendly, while remaining on guard, Aro acts rather cold like he doesn't want to know anyone.
Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 24, 2022 10:56 PM

Shadowed Ice

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex flinched and grumbled as a pin pierced his skin for what felt like the hundredth time. Looking down at the tailor he narrowed his eyes before looking at his parents who were sitting across from him. "Why do I need a new suit? I have a dozen in my closet that fit just fine" he told them and ran a hand through his hair. His mother looked up and huffed "basketball shorts and t-shirts are not a suit if you are to be an alpha king you need to start dressing the part" she said jestering her hand towards his father who was dressed impeccably. Just then the door to the study opened and Alex's younger sister came walking in dressed in muddy jeans and a hoodie. Alex chuckeled "and what about Haven mother she is 20 now shouldn't she be dressing as a princess" he asked.
Hearing her brothers voice Haven turned her head and smirked "don't drag me into this dear brother, it is not I who has a date with a princess" she said teasingly plopping down on the couch next to their parents. Her dad smiled at her taking in her apperance "where did you run off to this time?" he asked. Haven grinned and tucked her feet under her "made it to the waterfall before the guards caught up" she said proudly. Her dad nodded his head as her mother narrowed her eyes and stood up smoothing out her dress "you kids will be the death of me." she said before looking at alex "now Alex your sisters time will come, but for now worry about yourself. The Haynes will be here for dinner soon so please try not to act like animals" she told them before walking out of the room. Haven raised a brow and looked at Alex " she does know we are technically animals right?" she asked. Their father chuckled "go get washed up for dinner Haven and Alex please do try to impress Amara she will be your mate after all" he said before leaving.
Alex looked at his sister and groaned "I wish this arangement thing wasn't happening" he said and nodded to the tailor who was leaving. Haven smirked "ah yes the hard life of being a first born royal werewolf" she teased and nuddged him with her shoulder "you'll be fine" she said and smiled before heading towards her room to get ready.

Edited at October 24, 2022 10:57 PM by Shadowed Ice
Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 25, 2022 05:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara sat in the carriage with her brother while her parents rode in another. The travel was taking much longer than Amara wanted, but then again, she hadnt wanted to go to begin with. Her blue eyes were locked onto the views out the window as she spoke. "Why are they doing this to me" she mumbled. She heard Aro chuckle before he replied. "For one, you were born before me, two, you are easier to get along with than I am" he replied.

Amara couldnt help but roll her eyes at Aro's reply. "Doesnt mean that I shouldnt get a say in this mess." She hadnt wanted the arranged marriage by any means, and Aro was out here lucky enough to not have one. *Well, at least I got a new gown out of it* she thought as she looked at her deep blue dress that had silver trim and lace along the edges. It drapped the floor slightly when she walked, but that was fine by her.

Amara looked at her brother once more. "Do you think they will allow us to let our wolves out, or sit in agony" she asked him. Aro shrugged. "If it were up to mother and father, sit in agony for sure. Especially mother. She wouldnt want you to have the chance to ruin your dresses." Amara sighed. "You arent wrong on that end" she replied. She hated not being able to shift, and her mother more often than not didnt allow her to at all. She assumed when she turned 18 that it was because her wolf was pure white, unlike her parents and brother, but that didnt seem to be the case much as she didnt let Aro shift a lot either. *Suppose to act proper being a princess* she remembered her mother saying a little too often.

Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 25, 2022 09:56 PM

Shadowed Ice

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex leaned against the wall fiddling with the sleeve of his new suit as he watched his mother pace back and forth making sure everything was in order. Hearing footsteps he turned around and saw his sister coming down the steps having now cleaned up and changed. "Thank god i'm sure mother would have been storming up there any minute now if you hadn't come down" he said to her smiling. Having changed into a sparkling dark green lace gown Haven smirked at her brother "you would think she was the one getting married" she said and leaned against the wall next to him her wavy hair falling down to her waist.
Their dad walked up to them and sighed "she was like this when we got married" he told them then smiled "I hear their carriages, stand straight and be presetable, please don't give your mother a heart attack" he said teasingly before walking over to his wife. Arm in arm the went to the front steps of the castle type home to await the guest. alex looked at his sister and sighed before standing straight and offering her his arm "lets go make our parents proud" he said. Haven smiled and placed her arm in his " and get you married off to be king" she told him before lifting her head and walking out dragging him with her.
Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 27, 2022 06:26 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara tensed up when the carriage stopped moving. She took a deep breath as Aro's face turned to stone like it often did when meeting new people. She wasnt sure why he wasnt more open with others like he was with her, but she wasnt doing to question it. She looked at the mirror she kept in her pocket to make sure her hair wasnt a mess. She had napped a bit on the way there and didnt want to look like a mess when meeting her future husband.

Amara glanced at the carriage door as it was opened by one of the servants her parents brought with them. She watched as Aro exited the carriage first before he helped her out. If one didnt know better, Amara and Aro didnt really look like siblings with different hair and eyes. Amara didnt even look like either of her parents, looking more like her grandmother than anything. She looked over at the other carriage to see her father helping her mother out as well before her parents gave polite bows to the hosting royals. *Well, here we go* she thought as she looked at the hosting royals as well.

Amara glanced at the royals in front of her and spotted the prince. *Well, at least he's not bad looking* she thought as she looked at Aro. "Think we will be able to sneak out to get a run in" she asked him. Aro gave his usual stiff shrug without saying anything.

Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 27, 2022 10:44 PM

Shadowed Ice

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex tensed as he watched the royals get out of the wagons feeling his sister do the same, Haven always had trouble when it came to new people. Glancing at his sister he smiled softly and nodded to her before stepping forward and bowing at the waist. Standing straight he walked up to his future wife and smiled "Princess Amara it's a pleasure to meet you, shall we head inside? I would love to give you a tour before dinner or I can show you to your room if you would like to rest and freashen up" he said offering his arm to her. He let out a silent breath as he took in her appearance. His mother had shown him a photo, but she was prettier in person.

Haven followed after her brother and curtsied, glancing at her parents who were busy talking with the other queen and king before placing a tight smile on her lips and stepping forward. "Prince Aro the same is applied to you, I would be more then happy to show you around or to take you to your room" she said softly. It took her awhile to open up to new people, she only really felt comfortable around those who were close to her or while she was her wolf. Having heard the question that Amara asked Aro, Haven made her parents were not listening before smiling and leaning forward. "I believe after dinner or even tomorrow we can go out as our wolves and my brother and myself can show you the lands." she told her winking at her brother teasingly.

Edited at October 27, 2022 10:51 PM by Shadowed Ice
Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 28, 2022 06:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara looked at Alex before she thought a moment. "The servants just need to know where to bring our luggage" she replied to his question about resting or freshening up. While she was slightly tired, she wasnt exactly ready to see where she was going to be sleeping. She glanced at Aro who held his stone cold face. If someone didnt know any better, he would look very scary, especially with the long scar down his face. She saw the hint of light in his eyes when it was mentioned to possibly let their wolves out later. "Going for a run later would be nice" she replied for her and Aro, knowing he wasnt about to speak. She caught the look her mother gave them when she agreed to the run and smirked. *Cant control us here* she thought before she looked back at Alex and Haven. "You will have to ignore my brother. I remains guarded at all times" she told them as she saw Aro cross his arms in agreeance to Amara's comment for him being guarded.

Saratank X Shadowed IceOctober 28, 2022 09:57 PM

Shadowed Ice

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alex glanced at Aro and nodded his head "its alright my sister would rather spend all of her time in the woods then be around others, much to my mothers dismay" he said. Calling out to one of the omegas he smiled at them "can you please help the others bring Princess Amaras and Prince Aros belongings to their rooms?" he asked then looked at Amara. "Lets head inside shall we" he said taking a steps towards the door.

Haven huffed at her brothers comment and rolled her eyes "better then looking at your face all day" she said under her breath. Feeling her mothers eyes on her she turned and offered a smile before glancing up ar Aro. Studying his face she noticed the scar and tilted her head "from a practice or battle?" she asked. "Haven!" hearing her brother call her name under his breath she sighed "I apoligize, you do not need to answer that I was just curious" she said before turning to follow her brother and Amara inside.

Watching the kids Queen Sonna smiled "I believe they will get along well" she said before looking at the others. "Lets head inside" King John said looking the others. "Now I know we are giving the children a week to get acquainted, will you be staying here or heading back?" he asked.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us