Wolf Play : Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RP
Chatbox
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 17, 2022 08:02 PM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Plot: Kip loves his mountain goat friends, but he longs to find other dragons and befriend his own kind. So he ventures out, leaving the high mountaintops of the Rockies to search for other dragons.

Character

Name: Kip
Pronouns: he/him
Size: ~30lbs/13kgs; 3ft tall
Personality:
Kip is on the smaller side and has lived his life high in the mountains with mountain goats. He is very friendly but can be a bit overexcited and overbearing when he meets new individuals.
Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 17, 2022 08:13 PM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kip had never traveled so far before, and certainly not on his own. And yet it was all so exciting. The forest was denser, the ground softer the farther he ventured from the mountains. In three days, he had managed to make it down the mountain into the foothills where the trees were packed tight and the brush was thick. The animals he encountered were also different. The smaller prey was quick, but Kip was still quicker. It was easier to find water, and Kip wondered if he should remain in the forest. His colors blended better with the foliage.
Kip stopped as he came to a small creek. The sun was just starting to set, and he knew he would need to find a safe place to sleep soon. He dipped his head low to lap at the trickling water, relishing in the fresh chill of the water. As he lifted his head, a few drops fell from his lips. Just as he was about to move on, a fish sprung from the stream. Kip jumped, legs stiffening for a moment as the fish disappeared back into the water. Kip had never attempted to catch fish before, but he assumed now was a good time to try. He moved partly into the creek, standing completely still with his mouth just barely above the water. He waited patiently, and soon fish started to swim near him. He continued to wait until finally, a single large fish swam directly under him. In a flash, he snapped his snout into the water and closed his jaws around the fish. He lifted his head, victorious, and bounded out of the stream with his prize.
Kip continued on with the fish in his mouth, and soon its flopping stilled. He trotted through the forest until he finally came to a tree that seemed like a safe place to spend the night. Kip thanked his years of scaling cliffs as he easily leaped from branch to branch until he found a large, stable branch to rest on. The tree was taller than most of the others, so Kip could almost see over the treetops to the setting Sun. He sighed softly before beginning to eat his dinner.
Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 17, 2022 08:23 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Frosty
Pronouns: She/Her
Size: 50ft long/160lbs
Personality: Independent, shy,

Edited at October 17, 2022 08:24 PM by Frostyhills24
Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 17, 2022 08:44 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I stared over the land while sitting outside my cave. I love it here, the mountains are high but right at cloud level. My territory was considerably small for my breed of dragon, but unlike most, I didn’t live in a clan either. The prey was decent, of course, there weren’t many smaller predators to keep the smaller prey in check. Being a larger dragon has its downsides, I mean heck last time I saw my father he was at 150ft and still growing.

I stood up from the hard rock and stretched my wings, I lifted myself into the air deciding that right now would be a good time to hunt. I hadn’t eaten in about 2 to three days, if I wait any later I might not have enough energy to hunt. I soared over the land scanning for a herd of deer, horses, or cows, and the first thing I spotted was deer. Small enough that I need to eat two and a half, but if I only catch two it wouldn’t be the end of the world. I dropped lower and ended up flying above them as they tried to run from me. I blasted fire at them right before they went past the tree line. I landed a direct hit on one and two were injured, ‘perfect’ I thought. My wings made large gusts of wind onto the trees as I landed, probably shaking some smaller animals out.

I killed the injured deer so they wouldn’t have to suffer, I would hate to suffer like they were.

I looked up from my meal and admired the view, a large clearing with tall grass, a lake, and mountains in the background with a river feeding the lake. I couldn’t be luckier. I turned to look at the deer as they died down and they were perfectly cooked. I started to dig in and eat it all, bones and everything. Blood stained the grass and the dirt, as well as the white scales around my mouth. I finally go to the third deer and slowly started to eat half. The early months for breeding were coming up; If I was to find a mate I would want to put on some weight, so in the end, growing eggs inside me wouldn't take so much energy and nutrition out of me.

Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 19, 2022 11:16 AM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Just as Kip was finishing his fish, a large gust of wind rushed through the trees and caused his branch to sway. He dug his claws into the wood, but what was left of his dinner was not so lucky and slid off the branch, tumbling to the ground below. Once the branches had settled, Kip hopped from branch to branch to reach the forest floor. But as he was approaching what was left of his meal, a fox was faster than him. A fox darted out of the brush and snatched up the fish before disappearing back into the brush. Kip huffed softly in annoyance. He wasn't done eating that. But he supposed the fox needed it more than him.
Just as Kip was about to scramble back up the tree, he heard a commotion. He heard what sounded like wings followed by the smell of smoke. Curiosity getting the better of him, Kip moved toward the sounds. He slowed as they got louder, and soon he could hear the crunching of bones and flesh. The smell of fresh deer wafted toward him the closer he got, and soon he was at the edge of a clearing.
His heart nearly jumped out of his chest with excitement when he saw a massive dragon feeding in the clearing. He was unable to contain himself and bounded out of the brush, stopping only a few feet short of the dragon. It was huge. Kip could easily fit in her mouth. Yet, he wasn't scared. Instead, he was thrilled to finally meet another dragon. Even if he was interrupting her meal time.
"Excuse me!" he called once he had stopped a few feet away from her. "My name is Kip, and I have been searching for other dragons! Are you a dragon?"
Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 19, 2022 11:28 AM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I had a mouthful of deer when a small green dragon approached me, he looked like a drake. I had to turn my head to look at him "Excuse me!" he called once and stopped a few feet from my hip "My name is Kip, and I have been searching for other dragons! Are you a dragon?" I swallowed my food like a crocodile before speaking to be polite.

“Yes, I am. Although I am a different breed than you, you look to be a drake while I’m a wyvern.” I said turning and attempting to see if I could eat more of the third carcass. I would have to sunbathe for a while after this just to digest it, I tried to spot a good rock to soak up the sun on. “My name is Frosty, I get it from living in colder climates and in the mountains like the ones over there,” I said using my wing to motion toward the mountains. For such a small dragon it probably looked like an extremely long distance, especially since he doesn’t have wings.

Vulpixles x Frostyhills24 | Dragon RPOctober 21, 2022 10:54 PM

Vulpixles

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kip moved closer as the dragon seemed welcoming. He was still respectful of her food, making sure to keep his distance so she would know he wasn't after her meal. Kip got a little excited when Frosty mentioned the mountains. His home.
"I'm from the mountains, too!" he cheered. "I traveled all this way, all on my own. And it only took me a few days. But, boy, are my paws tired. And I kinda miss my goat friends. They taught me how to climb cliffs. But you probably don't need to know how to do that. You can just fly wherever you want."
Kip paused, realizing he had started rambling. "Whoops! Sorry. I've never met another dragon, so I guess I just got excited." Kip smiled as he plopped down, sprawling out on the ground. He sighed softly, glad to be off his feet. That hadn't been a lie. His poor pads were aching and swollen from so much walking. It was a long distance for such a small dragon.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us