Wolf Play : Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)
Chatbox
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 03:56 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Frostyhills24 -

- Gender -
Female (She/Her)
- Rank/role -
Brood Dragonet
(watches over eggs and younglings and is not allowed to have her own)
- Personality -
motherly, submissive, protective, possessive, caring
- Other -
Recently came of age, so it is being decided if her role in the castle clan will be switched. Her caretaker is a teenage brunette girl.
- Size -
50ft long

- Size Reference -

Edited at November 3, 2022 11:56 PM by Frostyhills24
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 04:36 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

I woke up to the sound of my name and something rolling in the room. The smell of freshly dead beef called to me, I opened my eyes to see my rider and caretaker Melinda. The teenager was a 6ft brunette; She was tall in general but lightweight and easy to carry. She wheeled the dead cow over to me and spoke of what our day would consist of. “Today we have been given a day off and we are allowed to wander, with a guard watching over us of course,” I looked at her after tearing a piece off and swallowing it as a crocodile does. “You had some armor made for you Frosty, my guess is they want you to be the queen of the clan’s personal Brood dragonet so you would have to travel with them. Hence the armor, but it is still up for debate because they also want you to be a breeder Dragonet” I snorted at that and kept eating. I wouldn’t mind the breeder dragonet position; Being the queen's personal brood dragonet is a lifelong role and I want hatchlings of my own at some point.

When I finished eating in came the armor and my saddle. I repositioned myself so everything could be adjusted properly, the armor was light, it probably wasn't that strong then. Most likely just a test run to see how I reacted to it and seeing how much I could handle. The saddle came next, it was already fitted; It has to be every so often since dragons never stop growing.

I stepped off the flight area and we were in the air, I decided to save my energy. I didn’t know how long we were going to be flying and needed to save energy. I missed flying free like this, it reminded me of when I was a hatchling and all I had to do was check in every so often. Ever since the current clan leader was put in place hatchlings can not be left unattended. It just gave more dragons jobs though, like me. I zoned back in and continued on my way seeing a lake ahead.

I landed on the beach to get a drink and Melinda got off to stretch the guard traveling with us did the same thing but stuck by Melinda's side while the Dragon guard stood by mine.

Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 04:37 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sundew
Appearance: Elegant almost snake like body with long legs and almost leaf like wings. She has emerald green scales speckled with gold and bright Amber eyes.
Personality: Ferice, pertinent, passionate, loyal.
Other: injury: badly torn wing.

Edited at October 16, 2022 04:41 PM by Dawnforest
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 04:56 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sundew woke to the rising sun, streaming into the mossy cavern. She raised her head listening to the birds' early morning singing. She blinked, then got up folding her wide wings behind her. She walked out to the stone ledge she used for taking of and landing then jumped into the air, the chilly dawn air wooshed around her wings as she soared through the sky.
A few moments later she spotted a small herd of deer, perfect for hunting. She glided in a circle the tucked her wings in a dove, scooping a small deer into her front talons. She flew to a clearing to eat. She walked the short distance to a stream for a quick drink. She heard a growling behind her, she turned sharply and was met with a group of wild cats. One lunged and Sundew flapped her wings trying to escape cat claws tore through her right wing. She was only able to fly a short distance before gravity took hold and she fell to the ground. She didn't know we're she was but there was the sound of waves and a strong scent of salt. She stepped out of the forest risking being out in the open. Two blurry far away shaped were visable a dragon, maybe and something she couldn't identify.....
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 05:08 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
We all watched a dragon crash into the lake, and the males got defensive and ready to attack. "stay here" the human guard instructed then got on his Dragon and went to pull the dragon out of the lake. They pulled her out around 500 feet away from us. Melinda got on my back and it was a quick and short flight over but we still kept our distance, all wondering what the female dragon was going to do.
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 05:17 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sundew spotted the creatures and rose into a defensive stance trying to look fierce.... Well as fierce as a Dragon can look badly injured and I worn out.

Edited at October 16, 2022 05:29 PM by Dawnforest
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 05:20 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
I immediately got in a protective and defensive stance on Melinda, shielding her with my body. The guards stood in front of us, neither of us knew what was going on. The male dragon stepped in saying a word "Calm down, we just pulled you out of the lake and stopped you from drowning a sorry would be nice!" He snapped, clearly not happy that this dragon wasn't grateful.
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 05:25 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sundew stepped back slightly this wasn't natural dragon behaviour... " who are you... " letting just a small hint of a growl in her voice..... these new dragon behaviour wasn't normal.
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 05:31 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award
"I am a Dragon Guard at the local kingdom!" He roared pissed that this dragon was demanding when she was in no place to be. "Now who are you, demanding information out of a guard!?" he was not happy. I bit him on the tail as a warning to back off, he was probably frightening her and she was becoming defensive. He whipped around and looked at me all pissed but I just gave him the look all mother dragons give their young when they have done something wrong. His head dropped low quickly, he backed off and let me step forward. I nudged Melinda to stand behind the guard.
"I'm Frosty, I'm a brood Dragonet in the local kingdom's clan. You look injured are you alright, and what happened?" I said looking at her with soft eyes and relaxed muscles trying to make myself seem smaller and less intimidating.
Frostyhills24 x Dawn Forest (DEAD)October 16, 2022 05:36 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sundew cocked her head slightly "huh" she said raising her right wing " isn't it obvious " she slightly flexed her claws slightly trying to prepare for a fight without anyone noticing she had just given a strange dragon her weakness after all.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us