Wolf Play : Frostyk x Nox
Chatbox
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Frostyk x NoxOctober 9, 2022 09:19 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

My brain has begun its routine of closing down for the night, so this may be updated to have a better warning.

Please do not post unless you are Nox or Frostyk. You are free to follow along if you so choose.

Frostyk x NoxOctober 9, 2022 09:25 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Niki

She slipped into the old dark blue University sweatshirt over her head before picking up the singing piece of technology that was her phone. Niki turned off the alarm and skimmed through her emails, answering only to a couple of them on her phone before putting her hair into a ponytail as she stood walking over to her dresser slipping on the pair of sneakers that were sitting beside it. She had sat down after taking a shower earlier that morning and had gotten mostly dressed before passing out from the massive headache that was pounding in her head. The sweatshirt looked more like a dress over her black leggings and she jogged over to her bed, picking up her phone and replied to text messages as she walked out of her bedroom.

*Hey Sid. I am just walking out the door now.* She grabbed her keys and the pair of sunglasses that she had worn the night before to avoid the bright light of the morning sun off of the kitchen counter after she descended the stairs. If anything, at least she could thank her father's position for helping her find a nicer house. Her sneakers padded down the hallway to the elevator as one hand slipped her phone into the pocket before bringing the glasses to her eyes while the other hit the button to go to the ground floor of the building. It didn't take long for the young woman to make her way into the shared parking garage and over to the floating vehicle. She climbed into light blue sedan and turned it on almost instantly regretting it as country music resounded out of the speakers and through her head.

After a few more curses and the music had been turned down, Niki was soon backing down out of her assigned spot and out of the parking garage, thankful that she had taken her car and not her bike. She wasn't expecting the rain but was thankful as it meant less light was going to be wreaking havoc with her head. "Why did you have to go out last night Niki? You know how those nights usually end when you go out with your friends." She shook her head as she drove towards the restaurant. Though there was one last stop she had to make before heading into 'work.'

The sweet aroma of the caramel macchiato filled her car as she waited for her card to be returned. Niki waited until she was driving again to take a careful sip and closed her eyes for a moment in happiness as the warmth spread through her. It had taken her a little longer than she wanted to get to the restaurant and she quickly locked her car after parking in the back before jogging towards the door making sure not to spill any of her precious coffee. She waved to the guards that were already standing at the door after moving the sunglasses to her head. "Afternoon..." She muttered slipping through the door and took a sip of her coffee as her eyes landed on those that were already in the area. "Why it looks like I am late to the party." She moved over to the open chair behind her desk and sat down delicately crossing her legs at the knees as she looked between the members over her drink before leaning back.

"So anyone else having a lovely sunshiney day?"

Frostyk x NoxOctober 9, 2022 10:01 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sidonas
His little apartment was nothing to boast about, but the Turian enjoyed laying in his bed and staring around his sanctum, no matter how exhausted he was. Last night's shift was late; they usually were long hours, but his overwhelming fatigue had lingered into this morning. The xeno had to fight every urge to rest longer, and if not for the daylight peering in through the edges of his curtains, he would have been tempted to stay in the confines of his blankets. Though, Sid knew himself better than that, and would have never been able to laze around all day while aware of being needed and expected elsewhere.
He had gotten ready in the same routine that he always did; stumble to the bathroom and wash his face with cool water, shovel down some breakfast, scrub his fangs, check the time, and dress in his work attire. He was always five minutes ahead of schedule like clockwork at the end of his routine, and he would take the time to gripe to himself about something or clean up some dishes in the sink to pass it by.
He had adjusted the neckline of his black undershirt, grabbed his things, and fled from the small apartment.
[Sidonas: See you shortly.]
He has already been in attendance for twenty minutes before Niki had graced the room with her presence and had slipped his phone into his side pocket promptly.
He had known her long enough to tell that she was probably dealing with a massive hangover from the night before. The glasses to shield from the daylight; the caramel macchiato in her hands that she clung to a little tighter than usual. The edges of his lips had to fight to keep from knowingly grinning, but he managed to poise himself especially well as his superior leaned in her seat and stared between himself and his coworkers.
"Of course," Sidonas had replied. His white eyes fixated on her face, analyzing each little detail. She looked tired, and he could see how badly she must have wanted to stay at home and sleep the day away by the way her pupils dilated in desperate thanks when the coffee swigged into her mouth, but she was still as beautiful as ever. The undertones of his voice were practically giddy, but he had cleared his throat and looked between the rest of the group. "It's a beautiful day," he added, his words full of feigned optimism.
Frostyk x NoxOctober 13, 2022 07:45 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Niki

"Better late then never Niki." One male voice stated taking Niki's attention away from Sidonas with a raised eyebrow. "At least I know how to enjoy my free nights off Xavier." After her statement her eyes moved back to Sidonas and seemed to study his facial painting, even though she had seen it at least a thousand times, because it intrigued her before nodding at his words. "I would agree but since the day feels practically almost over that would be a lie from me."

Niki uncrossed her legs as she opened the laptop on the desk before her and set her coffee down beside it. Her eyes scanned the screen for a moment after the computer finished loading and a soft groan left her as she lifted a hand to rub her temple. Xavier looked over at Sidonas and rolled his dark green eyes before muttering. "Most of us should have been out on different jobs but we had to wait for Princess here." A tinge of jealousy mixed with the man's words as he leaned back in his chair folding his arms. Niki lifted her gaze at what seemed like perfect timing as a response to Xavier's statement and her eyes narrowed.

"It seems like some of us are chomping at the bit from the little bit of talk that I heard when I first walked in. Well good thing I was late since the jobs changed just a few minutes ago." Her eyes scanned the room before she put a smile on her lips and looked back at the screen.

"Xavier, Gryon, and Pycos will be going down to the docks to receive some cargo that is late coming in due to the storms and increased traffic within the waterways as many of the flying cars don't particularly like the wet." The trio that had been named included a human, Krogan, and Quarian. It wasn't the typical grouping for the three but it seemed only Xavier was going to gripe about it as he was pushed out of the door rather ungracefully by Pycos the Krogan.

Niki waited until the first group was out before moving through the others with their jobs and individual instructions. It wasn't longer than probably 45-50 minutes but to Niki it had seemed to take hours and after she thought the room was free except for Sidonas, she laid her head against the cool wooden desk face down.

"Can I go home yet? I did my job and I don't get why my father didn't just give everyone their jobs when I know he was here two hours ago....I swear the man is more concerned about retiring instead of letting me spend just a few more days as a free spirit." Of course all of this was said into the wood but she had turned her head so that a cheek was resting instead of her entire face.

"I am guessing you are my guard for the day again Sidonas?"

Frostyk x NoxOctober 15, 2022 03:26 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sidonas
He couldn't help but smirk as the room cleared out. He hadn't responded to Xavier when he grumbled about their superior, but he had involuntarily balled his hands into fists at either of his sides as a subtle sign of disagreement. His head has lifted upwards, arms folded over his broad chest, and jaw had jutted outward as his eyes maintained focus on their lead woman -- it was more or less a silent message for Xavier to shut his mouth and to leave him out of it.
Niki had a lot on her shoulders, it did not take a genius to recognize that her stress levels must be through the roof. In a simpler world, Sidonas knew that she would be tending to her hangover, but in a simpler world, would she drink as much? As far as he admired her, he pitied her, too. A task force this size is not something that can be easily managed, and work like they dabble into is not for the faint of heart. Having a stickler father to follow in the steps of wouldn't help make the job any more enjoyable, either.
Sidonas knew Niki's father from work, but it was not like they had a bond, by any means. The Turian respected the man's boundaries and did what he what he was told. Sidonas was not even sure if the man would even remember his name. Niki was much more personable, he thought anyway. She just felt so much more real.
Sid was relieved to see the crew pass him by, and had stood stiffly in attendance as Niki distributed tasks for the day. It was finally down to the two of them, and his shoulders relaxed once her head planted down onto her desk.
"You know how he is, that'd be too easy," Sidonas sarcastically responded and crossed the room to stand beside her. He wouldn't touch her without permission, but felt like a hug was necessary. He refrained, but nudged her dwindling coffee cup against her hand. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he mused. "Need another cup? I think Xavier made a pot earlier...but that might have been... yesterday-," his words broke apart as he thought. "We could swing into the shop if you're real desperate," he said, reading the label on the cup. It wasn't too far from here, but coffee was not a cure-all either. She was probably pretty dehydrated from the night before. "I would say that drinking that much was probably a mistake, but you're my boss, so I can't," he added with a smug laugh.
Frostyk x NoxOctober 23, 2022 07:59 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Niki

"Thank you Sidonas but I do not need another cup. With everything that is going on, I don't need to be jittering within my seat trying to type out orders." She lifted her head and joined him in laughing as she shook her head. Though it was only for a few seconds before she winced and put a hand to her temple. "It was a mistake and I would rather you tell me the hard truth Sid."

It wasn't often that she would use the alien's nickname outside of texts. A part of her worried that people would see it as a opening to cause harm and that was the last thing she wanted. If she could, Niki would keep all of their members safe but that was a pipe dream that lived in a fantasy world.

Niki leaned back in the chair once more and drummed her fingers against her cheek skimming through the emails that were still coming through on the computer. The female leaned over as one email came through and her brows furrowed as her eyes moved line by line. "Sid, have you heard anything on the streets possibly about some new gang that is wanting to step in? I just got an email from one of our longtime weapons dealers that just cancelled our latest contract because they found someone that could find the plasma guns at a lower price. You and I both know that if they are cheaper then ours, they are fakes and will only wreak havoc on anyone that uses them."

Her eyes moved over to Sidonas before back to the computer as she moved to the side opening up the ability for the alien to also see the strange email. "Something just seems off with this email as well. I have communicated with this man over email and phone and he isn't this....oh how do I put it....obnoxiously courtious in his replies. The man loves to let every curse word under the sun be said or written at least once through an entire conversation."

Frostyk x NoxOctober 27, 2022 03:27 PM

Nox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sidonas
The xeno smirked and sympathetically looked at the woman. He had nothing on his omni-tool that'd aid her hangover, and watched as her fingers rubbed over her head. He understood the feeling all too well; the turian had many long nights in his youth. "Hard truths are why I'm here," he had responded with a grim, short chuckle. He had just rolled his shoulders and deep stretched when Niki commented on the suspicious email.
"I haven't heard anything, it's been quiet on the streets," he responded quickly, professionally. As part of the job, Sidonas was always up-to-date on the word out there. It was a big city, but he reveled in the underworld knowledge. Something that could sway their dedicated buyers to shop elsewhere was bigger than just a few gangsters on the street. Something big was up. His white eyes scanned the email quickly. Something was wrong.
"Can you try tracing it back to the source?" He asked. "If we can get a location, maybe we could do some investigating."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us