01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Ashes of NightxOuijaOctober 8, 2022 07:50 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Please only post here if you are listed in the title.

This is a roleplay about a police man falling in love with a murderer.

Edited at October 8, 2022 07:53 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of NightxOuijaOctober 8, 2022 08:55 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

~Jay Thorn~

~Age~

23 y/o

~Gender~

Male

~Sexuality~

Pansexual

~Appearance~

Jay has a non-stereotypical policeman structure. He stands around 5’10, 5’11 on a good day. His body frame is athletic but yet still on the smaller side. Most of his muscle is focused within his legs and not torso. After wo years of police training that consisted of mostly running and obstacles, it makes sense that he wouldn’t bare as much muscle in his upper torso.

His facial structure, on the other hand, isn’t too shabby. He has a semi-prominent jawline and cheekbones. His eyes are almond shaped with somewhat thick eyelashes. His eyebrows are not too thick but not too thin either. They fit well on his face. He also has a set of thin light pink lips to follow the look as well as a slight scar that runs from his cheekbone to the corner of his lip. He bares a few freckles that bring out the appearance of the scare just a tad more.

His eyes are a grayish-blue tint that appear more blue on sunny days and more gray on cloudy days. His skin is a lighter pale shade. His hair on the other hand, is a dirty blonde shade, about the color of caramel and the rays of the sun altogether.

He is mostly seen wearing his police uniform, he works overtime most nights and never takes it off. His closet does have a few casual clothing items such as a few button ups, a few pairs of straight fit black ripped jeans, a few tshirts, and a leather jacket.

~Personality~

Jay is a hard worker. He often does the absolute best he can at work, but he is rather young. To the older members, his work is never good enough. This turned him from a young hard worker to an anxious worker that is extremely overworked. His coworkers have also put a lot of stress upon him so he fears failure. He is prone to work related panic attacks and emotional distress.

Outside of work, he mostly keeps to himself. He is rather reserved and on the quiet side but if somebody approaches him, he will open up and be friendly with them. He is rather introverted but can be more of an extrovert after getting to know somebody else.

One of his biggest flaws is that his personality has changed so much due to police training and work that he no longer understands who he is as an individual person. He has lost his interest in self-discovery.

~Family~

Mother ~ Jillianna Thorn (Status ~Dead)

Father ~ Toran Thorn(Status ~ Dead)

Brother(s) ~ Daniel Thorn

Sister(s) ~ Violet Webb

~Backstory~

(More details in RP but a quick summary)

Jay grew up in a low-income household. He constantly had to work to provide for the family along with his big sister, Violet. He worked multiple jobs that consisted of grocery runs for the elderly, babysitting, house cleaning, and working labor intense jobs on local farms. Even then, it was barely enough for his family to slip by. His parents owned a local drugstore but it never go enough business to keep the lights on in the house.

A desperate attempt to earn more money, he began to steal from local businesses and houses to earn an income. He also participated in pick-pocketing to scrape a little more money to help his family scrape by.

One day, he pick-pocketed from the wrong person. It had been a leader to a gang. The gang member beat him up and stole every earning he had made that day, even going to the extreme of taking the clothes straight off Jay’s back.

Worst of all, a police officer had shown up. The policeman arrested him for public indecency and stealing. The arrest was supposed to be the worst thing to happen to him but it ended up being the best. The police man took Jay under his wing and began helping Jay provide for his family and giving him life lessons. The police officer built a connection with young Jay and even inspired him to be a cop.

~Other~

(Nothing I can think of right now.)

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us