Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 09:23 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award

For us. Please dont post here. :)
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 09:26 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Uhh heres Milton
20220831-203228.jpg
pack name/number
Skittlefish. ^|^ 275666
^|^^|^
name
Milton
^|^^|^
^|^^|^
^|^^|^
breed
Ragdoll, Norwegian forest cat, bengal
^|^^|^
role
Subordinate, just normal member?
^|^^|^
personality
Milton is, although quick on his paws, can be aloof. Its not uncommon for him to loose something he just had or forget something someone told him ten seconds ago. The toms got his quirks- being the oddball of th bunch and overly curious. He tends to be a hothead sometimes. Milton has a love for kits, and will always hang out with a females kits for hours on end. They just never seem to make him angry, unlike other adult felines do.
^|^^|^
appearance
20220831-203204.jpg
Milton is an interesting fellow. He's got almost calico type fur, but its actually a blended tabby pattern. The toms got a dark brown fur with orange and black stripes, with a white belly and nose. His eyes are a wonderfully soft green. Milton's fur is very long and thick.
^|^^|^
mate/kits
Open, PM me!
^|^^|^
other
Marley's the bestest in the world
20220831-203141.jpg
(C) to Coccineous on DA for all
Link so it's not taken down again

Edited at August 31, 2022 10:36 PM by quixötic
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 09:45 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
....... .....
R E M I
[ may the best cat win ]
breed
siamese x korat
personality
remi is a generous cat. she's very trusting, gracious, and loyal. when this lady is angry, she tends to have emotional outbursts, leaving the cats around her a bit shocked, but not too shocked as they're finally becoming used to it. her confidence is sky high and will end any cat whoever disrespects her in the smallest way, even if it's a second-long dirty look. remi is a mature and responsible cat, making sure the cats she shares her home with are well taken care of and healthy. rem would do anything for her family, even if it meant her life coming to an end. being the relaxed cat she is, she is a very nice and approachable feline, who is the sweetest girl ever and will try to help out as much as she can if another cat is going through a hard time. she loves surprising people and cheering them up on their hardest days. although remi is a nice cat, she has her mean side and it's, let's just say not very friendly?
appearance
mate/kits
hehe
other
ALL picture creds go to malleni-stock on da :))

Edited at September 1, 2022 10:37 PM by South Park
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 10:04 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Daxton, Remi, Astrophel
Milton watched as Daxton tumbled down from the tree, his tail poofing up when the two Tom's hissed at each other. Hm. Maybe Remi knows who that is? The one who fell out of the tree? "Remi?" He whispered, tapping his tail along her back to get her attention. "Do you know who that is? The brown one?" Milton described, almost having to stop himself from bursting into unwanted laughter. Astrophel didnt seem to care, and Milton had never met them, so was this some sort of sick joke he missed out on, or what? With a grumbled sigh, the tom stood up. He made himself more comfortable and laid back down, watching Daxton with wary eyes.
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 10:07 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
remi | f | three years | m: milton
being disturbed out of her peace by a loud rumble; a cat falling from a tree onto astrophel, a cat she'd never really talked to. aster wasn't social, not even just once bit. sometimes remi wanted to be like him, i mean he must be so happy. aster never had to deal with anyone's problems and remi thought that would be nice, every once in a while. milton had tapped her back to get her attention. "no, ive never seen him." she replied with honesty. honestly though, who was that cat? and most of all, why was he sleeping in a tree?

Edited at September 1, 2022 10:39 PM by South Park
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 10:17 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Male | Three years | M: Remi, NPCs
Milton hums softly in reply, trying to make sure that she could actually hear him this time. "Oh well, I'm sure its fine." The tom mumbles, lightly laying his head back on his paws. "I'm not too close, am I? I dont want to make you uncomfortable.." He asks warily, trying to make sure they weren't taking it to quickly or anything. Milton definitely didnt want to loose someone this close over something so small; it never hurt to ask. As long as its okay.
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 10:54 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
remi | female | three years | m: milton
milton's voice woke up the trio of butterflies in her stomach. his voice indeed, was sweet and nice to hear. she nodded in reply as he laid his head back onto his two front paws. "you're just fine, milton, i'd let you know if i was uncomfortable" she purred, wrapping her long tail around her body. remi really liked and respected the fact that he asked, unlike most toms. rem kind of felt like milton was a little different from most male cats. he was very laidback and calm & that was remi's favourite thing about him. "whoever he is, should be careful.. if that was karen he landed on, the whole clowder would enjoy watching him get lectured"

Edited at September 1, 2022 10:38 PM by South Park
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 11:05 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Three years | Male | M: Remi
Milton nods, looking around the makeshift camp they had. He snorted in amusement, smiling. "Yeah, that's true. It'd be quite entertaining for sure!" The tom purrs, his fur ruffling in happiness. Tentatively he slowly leans over against Remi, overall just tired from the day that inevitably would be coming to an end shortly. " I'm sure that tree dweller would get a part of that too." Milton adds, sighing softly in content. He really was happy; it was so nice out today.
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 11:18 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
remi | three years | female | m: milton
remi flicked her tail side to side as she watched a bird fly from branch to branch. tasty she had thought, though there was no way she was going to disrupt the peaceful state she was in just for a small finch, to her it was a waste of time, i mean, there was already a pile of uneaten prey near the clearing. if she was hungry she would just choose from there. remi was tired, it seemed the sun was starting to go down and he was quite happy about that. "yes it would be" the feline said happily. she was glad she met milton, and she hoped he felt the same. "i'm sure he would, he'd learn who karen is and would most likely hate her like the rest of us"

Edited at September 1, 2022 10:39 PM by South Park
South Park x quixötic |Felines|August 31, 2022 11:22 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Milton | Three years | Male
Milton had noticed the small bird too, watching it in the tree the mysterious feline had fallen out of. He lays his head gently on Remi's shoulder, his entire body tensed. what if I do something wrong? What if I hurt her.? The toms ears flick back momentarily, tail sticking straight out behind him, slightly fearful. Mostly because he didnt want to do something wrong.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us