11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder
 Hallow's Eve
11:19:28 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Ah it will be ok. Unless you can wrangle a bunch of 18 year olds haha
 Zeraphia
11:19:02 Vah was attacked
Techno

Ooooh that's a great horse from memory!
 technoblade
11:18:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I was looking at your banner and I thought 'I wonder if I could draw a horse head from memory' and I made this:

-Click-
 technoblade
11:17:58 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Me too but I just chugged half a monster so that helps
 Zeraphia
11:17:43 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oh man, good luck! I wish I could do more to help you.

Techno

Oooh what about?
 Continental Wolves
11:17:11 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Im tired but I know im not sleeping anytime soon >·>

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dawnforest x EdlingAugust 14, 2022 10:28 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you're name isn't in the title, thanks!

~

Plot:

A god/goddess has disappeared without a trace, and panic ensues in the nation that worshiped said deity. Muse A is the demigod child of this deity, and they receive a vague dream about where they can find their godly parent, and so the search for their godly parent begins.

Muse B is a mercenary, and they are determined to seek this deity out for themselves for their own personal reason. When Muse A and B cross paths and learn they're looking for the same thing, things could take a turn for the interesting.

Dawnforest x EdlingAugust 14, 2022 10:28 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

~Seth Lennox~

{Name Meaning: Appointed One}

“Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”

Male

Sexuality:

Hetero(?) At least he’s pretty sure

Role:

Mercenary

Appearance

Attractively angular is Seth’s face, with a soft diamond type structure. His cheekbones reign higher, in a more defined fashion, while his jawline is just short of severe. Running further down, rather than narrowing into a more pointed form, his chin gently rounds. There is no time one can catch this face unshaven, as Seth prides himself in retaining a clean appearance. The greatest flaw of Seth facial wise is the purplish tinted bags of an ever present exhaustion resting beneath his contrastingly lively eyes. These eyes, while possessing a predatory gently hooded shape, possess darker faintly curled lashes atop, while the bottom lashes are a bit thinner. The color that makes for the spectacle in his eyes is that of a vibrant tealish blue, with prominent flecks and streaks of sterling silver that are easily seen when they glint in the right light. Above these alluring orbs sit eyebrows that are of an average thickness at the beginning, while they form a slight arch just short of the midpoint before lightly thinning at the ends.

His nose is merely average, and dare be said delicately, structured; a neatly straight slope with a soft button type roundness. Below rests an easily defined cupid's bow, adding a flare of definition to his facial front. While his upper lip is rather thin, straight, and lacking much personality, his bottom lip has a visible, light pout. These lips fair in the tone of a lighter peach. His ears retain a more pointed figure, though they are of perfect size to complement that of which makes up his facial structure and the shape of his head.

Shorter but full sits the lightly curled, dirty blonde head of ringlets Seth possesses. A near ombre of light browns and dustier blondes make up his shades of hair, though these colors easily flow into one another rather well. Tapering down to the nape of his neck and both behind and barely over his ears, they handsomely thin, though that light curl is vastly evident. A few more wispy curls curtain his forehead, though none are long enough to brave past his eyebrows to impair his vision.

When it comes to build, Seth’s is that of a more proportional rectangular type figure. His shoulders are perhaps not the broadest, but they square near evenly with his hips that are straighter versus narrowing. At a height of an almost even 6 feet -a smidge shorter if we’re being honest-, the more athletically built stance he holds is easy to see. Toning fares in his biceps, abdomen, thighs, and calves. The parts of his body that do without a complimentary show of light muscle are thinner, but not frail in appearance. Overall his skin tone can be regarded as fairing on the lighter side, though he does possess a touch of warmer olive undertones. It is a color that stays rather light all year round, with the exception of a light sunkissed type look in the summer.

Personality:

An interesting creature is Seth. Far from heroic, but just a touch out of complete villainy. There is an alluring danger to his entire demeanor, that akin to a flaming light to an unsuspecting moth. Sweet smiles with a seemingly trustworthy face could very well make up one’s first impression of Seth. Lurking beneath his surface though is where an entity that revels in the joy of faint malice and violence resides. After all, what not a mercenary without a touch of cruelty? It’s as if he was born for the role of a morally grey predator that disguises its wolfish nature beneath authentic sheep's clothing. And this, Seth sees as an enthralling role in his games. Games he enjoys at the very least. To sweetly dance into the lives, perhaps even hearts of many, only to reveal his deceit at a moment far too late for his victim to ever cry wolf.

This doesn’t necessarily condemn Seth to being that of evil, though the word ‘nice’ in itself does not even come close to capturing the better side of him. As per games, Seth enjoys toying rather than chasing. It is possible for him to become bored of games, though once committed, he does not tire of them. What he starts he finishes, and that is an absolute promise no matter his doings. His inability to conform to basic societal conventions leaves him with a renegade stain to his name, though his skills prove sought after, thus the way he makes a living. Those skills are of which being operated by a carefully calculating mindset that ensnares Seth, though he can be regarded as an individual keen on being opportunistic. Seth’s marvel worthy adaptability usually plays a hand in how he goes about his doings, so how he reacts strictly depends on how he deems his reactions fit for any given situation.

A display of a well mannered, agreeable man is his favorite mask. Should one even get a glimpse beneath it, more than likely one can find a smugly amused entity beneath. There is no point in hiding his confidence, but rather he tends to carefully conceal just how vast his ego spans. Although, he is not one to be foolishly arrogant. That wouldn’t serve him well in his line of work, would it? Acting a fool and failing, or dare be getting caught, not likely! With that said, he can be arrogant. Just not exactly to a level others soar. Petty by blood, sometimes Seth just can’t resist the urge to retaliate. More often than not, his retaliation is done through rather creative acts. And there is no end to Seth’s creativity within the recesses of his darkly humorous twisted mind.

Loyalty? Eh. Seth is not above switching sides should he deem it fitter for himself. This makes him greatly selfish, and a selfishness more often than not fueled by his unquenchable greed. The man never can have enough currency, or awe worthy possessions. Prettily crafted weapons hold a special place in his heart, and oh can Seth boast about his plethora of beauties. Even out of the realm of devices of torture, he naturally tends to pine after pretty things, including women… though a pretty enough male may just capture his attention.

Is there a decent being hidden somewhere within the intricate web of Seth? Maybe. If so, it has yet to grace himself or the world around him. Of course he can be a better, decent individual, though he just grows bored of mediocrity. Good is so overrated anyway. Subtly, it could be that imprisoning himself with a label relating to kindness would be too constricting. Seth is a man that can protect and defend though, maybe even comfort a struggling individual on a good day, but he can’t quite give what he’s never had. With that said, sarcasm and wit? There is no off switch. More often than not his insults are sweetly spoken mockings. And from time to time he may surprise one with a deeper, thoughtful bout of words. It reflects his high intelligence, though one can’t be as good at deceit should they not possess a fair grasp on intellectual capabilities. This can lead him to believe he knows best, sometimes he does, and other times he’s far too stubborn to admit otherwise. Test his stubborn will though, and one can easily be met with a snap -physical or verbal, perhaps both, he’s quite the wildcard when pushed-.

Combat

Pretty weapons

The dark

Winter

Toying with others

Dislikes:

Archery (Why stab someone from afar when you can do it up close?)

Brighter lights and settings

Most animals

Sailing (Its horrid)

Summer (Anyone who enjoys the heat can politely piss off)

Strengths:

Combat (Specializing in knives and hand-to-hand)

Manipulation

Agility

Endurance

Precisely lethal (Killing people well is an admirable strength, yes?)

Weaknesses:

Archery (It’s stupid and he’s not good at it)

Lack of empathy

Little patience (It wanes with each passing day)

Unloyal

Brute strength (He’s no brick built heathen)

Edited at August 16, 2022 01:39 AM by Edling
Dawnforest x EdlingAugust 15, 2022 03:33 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hashi flight
Role: demigod
Description: a mix between the cat goddess a human and the butterfly diety Hashi has many strengths but a even amout of weaknesses
Aperence: as a human she is a pretty long red hair girl with stunning sea blue eyes a agile leith figure. In her true form however she is a cat as black a night a clear outline of a yellow butter fly surrounds her face. Olver shaped eyes each half blue half amber .
Personality: Hashi has quite a strong pertionality happy, brave, prideful but also distent and sad, courage and bravery is not something someone would expect in someone who 14 butterfly.
Strengths: stealthy no one can find her when she sonst want to be found at the same time nothing can scare her, also extream cunning and intelligence
Weeknesses: as a cat she is nimble but as a human she is rather clumsy sometimes, cannot seem to focus and get easily distraceted.
Dawnforest x EdlingAugust 16, 2022 02:58 AM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

Greed.

A key motivator to most of Seth’s doings. The allure of its nature is just too powerful for Seth to break away from, should he even attempt that is. ‘The goddess! They say she’s missing!’ He’s heard the people’s cries within the streets of his homeland. Truth be told Seth is no worshipper of any deity. Bend a knee to an entity that dares think itself better than the average person? Pass.

Seth bows to nothing. Nor will he compromise, or grovel at any shrine or temple to earn any kind of favoring. He’s gotten this far along perfectly fine by his own means, so what is that to say about these oh so lovingly praised beings? Gods, goddesses, pfft. Worthless, all of them. One of them went missing for heaven's sake! And yet, people still hold them on this illusionary almighty pedestal. Seth may very well never understand the reason behind worshipping these things, or their purpose in general, though these thoughts hardly ever leave the chaotics of his mind.

Now, Seth could carry on without a care in the world, disregarding the panic of the nation. Hell, he could even find joy in watching people fearfully question the world around them. He feeds off of that misery. And yet, his greedy nature implanted a simple, yet powerful thought into the recesses of his mind. ‘Parade around the nation! Those of wealth who are believers will certainly pay handsomely for the return of their beloved goddess! Wring their pockets dry. And then, should you find this goddess, no doubt she would reward her savior.’ Seth saw opportunity in seeking this goddess out. Money. That was what he wanted. Golds and riches, perhaps if he’s lucky, even a small statue in his honor. Wishful thinking. Though this is what Seth did exactly. Threaded out the opportunity for men of wealth to reach out to someone of his stature, and in turn they requested Seth at the very least seek out what had potentially stolen their goddess. Was she stolen? Nobody was sure. Perhaps she grew to understand she had no real worth and went elsewhere to wallow in godly shame. Again, no soul knows as far as Seth is concerned and aware of.

Naturally, that meant Seth had to embark on a quest… without knowing exactly where to start. Well, from the rumors he’s gathered, he has an idea of where he should start his search. In the west lies a forest, one filled to the brim with fantastical elements. Though, rumor also has it a darker presence stalks the land. Seth pays little mind to the individuals hung up on tales and myths surrounding most things, though he isn’t foolish enough to completely disregard them either. With this in mind, this very morning at dawn, Seth will embark west. It’s the greatest lead he had, and blinded by the potential to please his greedy desires, surely he’ll find something. What may that be? He hadn’t the faintest clue. Although, armed with an empowering determination and unwavering desire to succeed, Seth refuses to settle with the idea that nothing will come of his search.

Seth spent little time in strapping down his steed with its loaded pannier, though unsure of how long this journey may take, Seth buckled himself in for what may potentially be a longer journey. It is far from the first time Seth has quickly labored into preparing for a journey. HIs job details him to be someone of constant movement. Besides, why would one wish to stay in one place for long anyway? The same views everyday get rather boring. And yet people found bliss in their inability to journey beyond the comfort they know. Cowards.

The silvery, fog coated stallion stood dutifully as Seth finished, brushing his own darker attire off before hoisting himself into the larger horse’s saddle. “Oh Shiloh, why the long face?” Seth mused more to himself rather than the horse, although Shiloh did give a rather unimpressed snort before setting forward at Seth’s command. A brisk drumming of hooves echoed down the fairly quiet cobbled streets as Shiloh galloped, with Seth’s eyes traveling over the homes and few individuals he passed. The air itself seemed in just as much mourning as the people. It sickened Seth. Move on.

Dawnforest x EdlingAugust 17, 2022 08:01 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Kashi wonderd what to do. What would happen in the patron of the city fade? Would it fade with her? And her daughter? Kashi knew she had to find these answers but she couldn't do it alone the cat part of her told her she could be indepentent it told her you don't need anyone else but the other part of her knew she needed help... She had never handled a weapon for one even if her cat forms claws counted they wouldn't do much to a sword of dagger.
We're to find this help? She bearly had any money. Hashi guessed that she would have to find someone if that was Evan possible Hashi thought No it was possible and Has hi was going to find someone no matter what.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us