Wolf Play : Dagger PackxÀmor
Chatbox
 TeaBear
05:53:47 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
I'm on a laptop would that help?
 Kháos
05:52:42 Kaos || Khaos
May somebody on a computer help me please?
 starrywing
05:22:17 Novo/Starry
hi guys
 Salem
05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 7, 2022 07:57 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Do not post unless you are listed in the title. Feel free to follow along though

Topic
Enemies to Lovers

Plot
Ruina Agarvran is a warrior of Truhan, she has fought hard to work her way up the ranks and prove herself worthy of being a warrior. She has faced many people who doubt her abilities and hate her because she is a female who carries a sword. Despite all of this, she continues to fight for her kingdom. Proving herself one hell of a warrior and not someone to be messed with

Alpheus Kawas is the best warrior of Riverhelm which is an ally of Truhan. After the murder of Riverhelm's heir prince, they ask help from Truhan to send them someone who can help track down and kill whoever killed their prince. So, Truhan sends Ruina.

Ruina and Alpheus end up being paired together to find the culprits, and Alpheus is not happy. He does not believe a female can fight as well as a man, however as time goes on and they uncover a bigger plot behind the murder of the prince. Finding themselves digging into secrets that probably should have stayed buried and a secret underground society bent on destroying the king, Ruina proves herself a worthy companion in the whole thing. Impressing even Alpheus

Along the way, the two can't help but start falling for each other. But laws prevent warriors from being with each other so they are not distracted during the line of duty. Will they be able to be together? All while completing their duty to the crown?

Characters
Dagger Pack-Ruina(Female)
Àmor-Alpheus(Male)

Edited at August 8, 2022 01:38 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 7, 2022 07:57 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ruina Agarvran

"I am many things. A damsel in distress isn't one of them."

Full Name
Ruina Amlugol Agarvran
Meaning of Name
Ruina means blazing fire
Amlugol means red dragon
Agarvran means noble blood
Nickname/Aliases
Ru(Family nickname)
Wolf Warrior(Alias)
Place of Birth
Zlistead(Capitol city of Truhan)
Race
Human
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"I exist on my own damn terms"

Appearance
Ruina stands at a good 5'8. She is lean and muscular. However it is clear that she is still a female, and her muscle is well defined only at certain times. Her muscles are well defined when her skin is bare. However when she has clothes on, the only muscle that is clear would be those of her arms. She is somewhat tan from spending her days outside and is no longer the milky white she as born as. Her face is rounded at the cheeks, however her jaw is somewhat sharp. Her cheeks are not that defined, however her face does not give off a baby-ish appearance at all.

Her hair is a platinum blonde that is long and wavy. It is often put up in a ponytail or perhaps a bun. Yet, sometimes she will leave it down and on special occasions she will style it and make it look pretty. Her eyes are a striking grey that darken and grow cold when pissed off, or can lighten up when happy. As a warrior, she has many scars from wars and practices. She does not flaunt them, however she does not exactly hide them either. She does not have too big of scars anywhere as most of them are small and hard to see. Ruina also has a tattoo, on her left ribs. It is a phoenix with its wings outstretched along the ribs.

Despite Ruina's more manly appearance, it is not hard to tell that she is a female. Though she has that broadness and muscle of a man, she also has the lean, petite, and grace of a female. Her face is mainly smooth, however at certain times, lines will appear on her face and she will seem much older than she is. Already her aura gives off one of a determined and confident person. Her teeth are nearly perfectly straight, and are a pearly white. Despite her more broad build, she is surprisingly quick on her feet.

"Everyone wants to be a beast... Until it's time to do what beasts do."

Personality
Ruina is not one to play damsel in distress. She is a warrior through and through. Fierce and brave she will do just about anything and everything for those she loves and those she considers friends. She is also incredibly intelligent and can be just that hint of cunning. She does not think herself above anyone. Ruina is one to speak her mind. She doesn't often hold back whenever people ask her things. She often likes to say,"If you don't want to know the truth. Don't ask me." Although she may seem like a great person, she is not always that amazing. She definitely has that wild card side.

Ruina loves pranks and she loves to tell jokes. She can be quick with her words which can often get her in trouble. Ruina is definitely not the golden child of the family, however her family does still love her. She can be incredibly sarcastic at times and is not afraid to insult somebody if they insult her first. She is definitely not someone you can easily walk over, and she does not show her belly easy.

This warrior is incredibly stubborn as well, if she sets her mind to something it is almost impossible to get her to change her mind. She can be incredibly harsh and sometimes will say things that she does not mean. Ruina, like most, has a mean side. She does not like it, and does her best to keep it away because when she gets mean she gets mean. She will throw just about any insult at you and many do their best to not cross her. She also enjoys nature and when she is not training, fighting, or in the barracks, she often likes to take walks or even do picnics and just listen to nature sing. She also is a decent fan of children and sometimes enjoys to play with them.

"Family don't end in blood."

Relationships
Ashera Agarvran
Mother. Alive. Ruina and Ashera's relationship is average. Ashera supports her daughter and Ruina does her best to please her mother.
Aelrindel Agarvran
Father. Alive. Aelrindel and Ruina's relationship is steady. Aelrindel wishes his daughter would be less warrior like and more lady like. Ruina often rebels against her father's wishes. They use to be incredibly close but as Ruina grew up, they drifted apart, especially as Ruina started to become more of a warrior then a lady.
Revalor Agarvran
Eldest brother. Alive. Older twin to Ayduin. Revalor and Ruina are close. They respect each other and both strive for the same goal. The protection of their kingdom.
Ayduin Agarvran
Elder brother. Alive. Younger twin to Revalor. Ruina and Ayduin get along great. Both enjoy the same kind of things and both have the same quick tongue so they often mess around with each other and see who can spin the worst insult.
Tarron Norneiros
Cousin. Alive. Tarron and Ruina are decently close. Tarron's mother is Ruina's aunt, and both of them came around often when they were young. Tarron is only two years older than Ruina, so they are close in age, and they get along famously.
Thaola Qinnala
Best friend. Alive. There is no one else that Ruina is closer to. Thaola and Ruina share everything, all their secrets, anything and everything. They know everything about each other and are practically attached by the hip, except for when Ruina has to go to war. While Thaola may not be as quick-witted and smart as Ruina, there is no doubt that their personalities link up decently well.

"Yes, I know there's a special place in hell for me. It's called a throne."

Abilities
-Great with a sword
-Hand to hand combat
-Horseback riding
-Quick on her feet
-Acrobat, gymnast, aerialist(Years of hardcore, almost physically abusing training)
-Trained in martial arts
-High pain tolerance
-Quick reflexes
-Animals
-Art
-History
Dislikes
-Complaining
-Abusive/Rude/Arrogant/Sexist people
-Reptiles
-Math
Strengths
-Intelligent
-Driven
-Loyal
-Her fighting abilities
Weaknesses
-Far distance fighting(She's not great at fighting people who are far away, with like bows or something)
-Stubborn
-Blunt
-Rebellious
-Human(She's human. Despite her abilities, you can wear her down and she is not the perfect warrior. Slipping past her defenses is hard, but very manageable. She is not invincible)
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 8, 2022 11:14 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alpheus Kawas
"The river's friend."
Full Name
Alpheus River Kawas
Meaning of Name
Alpheus means God of the River
River means stream of water that flows to the sea
Kawas means River
Nickname/Aliases
Aph(Family nickname)
River Warrior(Alias)
Place of Birth
RivenDale(Capitol city of Riverhelm)
Race
Human
Sexual Orientation
Straight

"Rivers never go reverse. So try to live like a river. Forget your past and focus on your future."

Appearance
Alpheus stands at 6"3. He is sleek and muscular. There is times where he is mistaken for someone older due to his size. He has a refined jawline, hairline, and the shape of his eyes.
He has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes. His skin is some where between a pale white to a tanish color. He has plenty scars on his sides, arms, legs, face, and his back.
His outfits contain of all black pants, shirts, and every hat he has. He also wears a vest that says "Riverhelm" and he wears it when going into battle, well he wheres it alot.

"The river flows one way, don't fight it."

Personality

Alpheus has a hard wall surrounding him. It takes a while for someone to grow close to him. But once you get under his tough interior, Alpheus actually has a soft spot children, friends, family, and his royals.
The wall guards his heart from heart breaks. He has had one too many heart breaks when he was younger. But once you get to know him, he is very protective of the people he cares about

"Not everything is smooth sailing."

Relationships
Gwydion Kawas
Father. Alive. Gwydion and Alpheus's relationship is ok. They used to be close but as Alpheus worked even harder to be a respected warrior, the more they drifted apart. Gwydion supports his son and Alpheus respects his father.
Aleria Kawas
Mother. Alive. Aleria and Alpheus's relationship is strong. Even though he has put a rock hard wall are himself, he still makes time to spend with some people. His mother is one of them.
Caspian Kawas
Brother. Alive. Caspian and Alpheus's relationship is rocky. He is trying to repair is relationship with his younger brother but it's hard.
"Good friends stay and bad friends leave."

Abilities
- Good with a sword
- Good with kids
-Trained in martial arts
-High pain tolerance
-Hand to hand combat
- Animals
- Horses
- Family
- Friends
Dislikes
- Abusive people
- Arguing
- People he cares about getting injured
Strengths
-Intelligent
-Driven
-Loyal
- Hardheaded
Weaknesses
- Stubborn
- Hard headed
- Sensitive at times

Edited at August 8, 2022 03:59 PM by Àmor
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 9, 2022 12:19 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alpheus was a well known warrior of Riverhelm. Especially for being so young. He had to learn to show no feelings while in battle. He has never really kept a girlfriend due to his warrior status and him being known for not showing much emotion. He lived in a smallish house just near the castle of Riverhelm. When he could, he liked sleeping in.
Alpheus was sound asleep, he had been up late after the murder of their prince, his best friend. He had been looking through every thing to try to find who did it and why. But the king had told him to go home and get some sleep, so he complied. After awhile he was able to crash and fall asleep on his bed.
He woke up to the sound of his alarm clock. He groaned as he didn't want to get up, but they were requesting help from their allies today. Well their closest allie Truhan. He forced himself to sit up, once he was sitting on his bed. He took his hand and ran his hand down his face. After sitting there for a while he got up, slowly walked over to his bathroom with his normal outfit in hand and looked in the mirror. He walked over to his shower and took a quick shower, once his short shower was over, he got dressed and clipped on his 'Riverhelm' vest. He kept a weapon hidden in his vest pocket. He brushed his teeth and his hair before leaving the bathroom.
After leaving the bathroom, he walked to his window and looked down at the people of Riverhelm, not everyone was outside, since the murder of the prince, the king had told all the citizens to stay in their houses and that the only people allowed to leave their houses are Alpheus and his team, basically only warriors and guards. Since Alpheus is the best warrior there currently is, he is the commanding officer basically. He tells everyone whato to do, but he also helps with the training of future warriors. He grabbed his pencil so he could write down anything the find, and he put it in his pant pocket and buttoned it so t wouldn't fall out before slowly walking towards the exist of his house.
After reaching his door, he took his hand and slowly opened the door before stepping outside and being blinded by the sun. "We will find your killer my friend." He whispered to himself. The death of his friend had hit a toll on the entire kingdom, but especially him. Even though he taught himself to show no emotion, that was only on battle, his parents and the king and queen could tell how much he was upset but they also knew, he was capable of doing his job. He sighed before starting to head towards his horse, his horse has a saddle that said 'Riverhelm' on it, only certian people got those.
Once he got on his horse, he grabbed the reins and started riding towards the place where he would meet the warrior(s) from their allie Truhan.

Edited at August 9, 2022 01:07 PM by Àmor
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 9, 2022 01:22 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Ruina Agarvran."

Grey eyes flicker sideways where the source of the voice was coming from. At once the sweaty warrior sheaths her blade and turns, bowing,"Your Majesty." Eldrin Ianthana, King of Truhan, was standing before her. The king was dressed for battle it seemed. With his sword on his hip, helmet under his arm, and his cloak around his shoulders. Eldrin's brown eyes study the warrior,"How is training going?" The king had appointed Ruina to train the newest batch of knights, hoping to make them an elite guard to help protect Truhan from different kinds of threats than ones from other kingdoms.

Ruina replies,"It is going well, Your Majesty. All of the men are picking up the skills swiftly." Eldrin nods,"That is good." The two fall into silence and after a moment, Eldrin states,"Walk with me." Ruina moves to follow the king,"Yes, Your Majesty." The two walk away from the training area, the king leading the way towards the guards. "Tell me, young warrior, what do you know of Riverhelm?" Ruina blinks surprised,"Not much, Your Majesty. Just that they are one of our closest allies." Eldrin muses,"And what do you know of the royal family?"

Ruina hesitates,"That the king and queen have a sole son. And no other family." Eldrin nods,"Very good. And tell me, do you know what happens if that sole heir dies? And there are no other royal family to take his place?" Ruina guesses,"War for the throne?" Eldrin agrees,"Very good." Ruina slows down,"Your Majesty, what is this all about?"

Eldrin comes to a halt,"This morning, the queen and I got a letter from Riverhelm. The letter read that last night their prince had been murdered." Ruina's eyes widen,"Did they catch the murderer?" Eldrin shakes his head,"No. In fact, they suspect there is something else going on. They sent a request that I send my best to help aid them in finding the murderer." Ruina nods,"Of course. I have plenty of men who would be perfect for the--" Eldrin gently interrupts,"I'm sending you." The warrior's mouth drops open in shock. "Me?"

Eldrin agrees,"You are the finest warrior Truhan has seen in many, many years. Not only are you a great fighter, but you are incredibly intelligent. I have no doubt that you will help uncover this tragic murder."

Ruina blinks a few times,"Of course, Your Majesty. When do I set off?" Eldrin orders,"At once. The quicker you get there, the quicker you may start." Ruina bows,"Yes, Your Majesty." Ruina straightens up and heads off towards her barracks.

It took her but five minutes to pack, throwing clothes and other things in a pack. She wrote a short note for Thaola and Tarron who would no doubt come looking for her soon and places it on her pillow. Then shouldering her pack, she heads outside to where the stables were. She moves down along the stalls until she comes to a large black stallion.

"Hey, Maverick."

The stallion pricks his ears as the door opens and Ruina pulls him out. It took her ten minutes to groom his coat, brush his mane, pick his hooves, and then tack him. After securing the pack to the saddle, Ruina swings up. Taking one last look around, she spurs Maverick towards the gates. Starting her journey to Riverhelm.
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 9, 2022 02:15 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alpheus had his sword in its sword holder on his hip. He had to now show no emotions. If they don't find the murderer and someone to take the prince's spot and soon, a war will happen. They don't want that to happen again.
He was riding his beautiful pinto percheron, her name was Sugarbell. Both Sugarbell and Alpheus both have scars from war. He stares at where they were going to be meeting Ruina. As he slowly brought his mare to a stop. Alpheus swung his leg over and slowly dismounted. He bowed in front of the king and queen. "Your Majesties." He said with respect, he soon stood up and looked at them.
The king's name is Corwin and the queen's name is Casey. Corwin looked at his finest warrior. "Alpheus, my finest warrior. I got a letter from Truhan's king. Truhan is sending their finest warrior to help. She shall be here soon. For now, take Sugarbell and do patrols, inside and outside the kingdom walls. We need to find out who murdered my son and why. Look for anything that shouldn't be there." He said giving the order. "I will send one of the trainees to come and get you once she arrives." He added. Alpheus looked at the king. "Yes your Majesty." He said. He grabbed Sugarbell's reins and lead her into the stables.
Alpheus grabbed his grooming supplies and began grooming the beautiful mare. After brushing her tail and main, brushing her coat, and picking her hooves. He retacked his horse by puttinf her bridle, staddle, saddle gurth, saddlepad, and her leg wraps on. He mounted her and started to ride her towards the gate. He sighed as he existed the gate starting his patrol outside.
Alpheus looked around as he was riding, he looked over at bushes after a while, he dismounted and held her reins and started searching on foot. He had a feeling he might miss something if he looked from his tall mare. "What happened to you dear friend? And why did it have to happen?" He asked himself again. He would never drop looking for answers. He took a deep breath as he looked around.
Alpheus looked threw every bush, tree, any plant he could find. He sighed getting annoyed he couldn't find anything. He then got back on his mare, and headed back inside the gate. He continued his patrol inside. He got off and continued looking.
After a hour or so of looking and doing patrols Alpheus got back on his horse and headed back towards where the king and queen are. He kept looking from left to right to see if he can spot anything. He walked past houses, their barn, their padocks and slowly made his way. As he got closer, he saw the king and queen, he dismounted from Sugarbell and tied her reins to a fence post. He walked over to the king and queen and got down on one knee and bowed his head. "Your majesty, I saw nothing suspicous, both outside the kingdom and inside." He said.

Edited at August 9, 2022 02:21 PM by Àmor
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 9, 2022 08:34 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
It wouldn't take Ruina all day to reach Riverhelm. From what she remembered it was a half a day's ride to the border and then a quarter of a day's ride to the castle. She would arrive about... Grey eyes flicker up towards the sky. She'd arrive about sundown or just as the sun was starting to go down. She could push her horse, but that would only save her an hour at most. And she figured it really wasn't worth pushing her horse and possibly injuring him. They would keep going at a trot and push at a gallop occasionally.

Ruina hums to herself as they go. Maverick was a quick stallion even at a walk. Ruina leans forward, clicking her tongue and Maverick breaks into a trot and then a canter. After a few seconds of a canter, Ruina leans forward some more, clicking her tongue again. Maverick's head goes down lower and the stallion breaks into a gallop. Despite the reason she was on the move, Ruina couldn't help but smile. She loved the feel of the wind blowing through her hair. If not for her having to train some soldiers, she would be out with Maverick on a daily racing through meadows and just enjoying the day.

Ruina let the stallion gallop for ten minutes before she slowed him down to a walk again. The stallion's flanks were heaving, but he was still moving with determination. It seemed Maverick wasn't quite tired enough to need a rest. Ruina leans down to pat his shoulder,"Good boy." The stallion's black ears flicker back for a moment, before pricking forward again. Ruina felt Maverick move into a weird gait and she rolls her eyes. The stallion loved to prance especially after being praised. Arrogant boy. "Walk normally." The stallion ignores her and Ruina pulls on the reins slight,"Walk normal." Maverick throws his head but reluctantly obeys.

Soon it was a bit after midday and Ruina could see the border in sight. She nods with satisfaction, she was on schedule. As long as she didn't run into any troubles on the way, she'd reach Riverhelm's castle by the time the sun started to lower in the sky. Ruina grows more alert as they cross the border. She knew Truhan well. But not Riverhelm. She would have to be alert for anything. Especially after the murder of the prince. Who knew what was out there? She wasn't about to let herself get jumped.

But, thankfully, Ruina reached the capital of Riverhelm with no issue. After some more hours of riding, the castle of Riverhelm comes into sight. Appearing on the horizon and growing bigger with every step. Ruina was still on edge though. Not only was Maverick's breastplate branded with Truhan's symbol. Ruina's cloak, Truhan's royal blue, stuck out. They would be noticed. Even though Ruina's clothing and Maverick's tack was black. The color on the cloak and the emblem would draw attention. Hopefully no bad attention though. Ruina urges Maverick into a trot.
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 11, 2022 11:37 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Alpheus stood in front of the king. He stood high on his tall horse. "Your majesty, is there anything I can do?" He asked. He kept his sword hangin on his side, which is why when in battle Sugabell wears armor as well. Sugabell wears a metal chestplate with Riverhelm's symbol welded on.
Corwin looked at his warrior. "Young Warrior, Alpheus. I have gotten word she has gotten closer. She is headed to the castle, go meet her and bring her hear." He ordered.
"Yes your majesty." Alpheus said. He turned Sugabell around and started heading towards the castle. "Do you think we'll finally get answers?" he asked. Sugabell neighed in response. Once Alpheus heard the neigh, he had his answer. He stroked her neck as he pulled her to a walk then to a stop. "We'll wait here for her." He said. He was a little on edge about being partnered with a female warrior. He wasn't gonna say anything though.
Alpheus slowly looked up from his mare and let his eyes sweep over his surroundings. Another reason he was here is so nobody who doesn't know she's coming, they won't attack her. The newbe's aren't that experienced on who is allies and who is eneimes. He was looking for her horse's chest plate and Truhan's color which was royal blue.
He knew they would draw attention and the newbies well they arent the brightest yet, so to keep her safe. Not saying she can't keep herself safe. Also because the meeting spot only Alpheus anfd the royals knew about it.
Alpheus started to hum a little toon as he waited for her. He knew it was a about a day travel to the boarder and a half a day to the castle. Riverhelm is pretty large. He stroked the mare's neck. "You're a good girl, you know that right?" he asked.
Sugabell neighed, her ears twitching. She was itching to run around. "I know you want to run, you can run when we find and arrest Prince Quarious's murderer." he said. Sugabell neighed clearly not happy with it.
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 12, 2022 08:16 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
She was getting stared at, and she didn't like it. So she adopted the facade of a cold stoned warrior. Head high, face passive, and eyes cold. One hand remained on the reins steering her steed while the other hand was on the hilt of her sword. She would not draw it unless needed. But perhaps it would make anyone think twice about attacking her if they wanted to. She was not afraid of a fight, but a fight was not what she was here for. She was here on orders from her king and to help solve a murder.

No more, no less. Grey eyes sweep the area as she rides. The king had not been informed of where she was suppose to be meeting someone. So she figured she'd ride straight to the castle. Also, the king had never sent a letter back. She supposed he never had time and was more focused on sending someone to Riverhelm. Figured a messenger would be pointless. So she supposed in a way, she was the messenger as well as the warrior. Ruina sighs to herself, what had she gotten herself into? "Alright, Mav, you behave yourself alright?" The stallion flicks his ears.

He was pretty good about remaining calm, but sometimes he just did whatever he wanted. So far the stallion had been good. But that could change at any second and the last thing Ruina needed was her stallion kicking someone in the head or trampling someone. Or worse, someone attacking them and trying to stab either her or her horse, or both. Ruina's jaw tightens, she should have insisted the king send one of her warriors. They may be rookies, but they were well on their way to becoming great warriors and this mission would have been good for her.

Finally the gates of the courtyard appear, and Ruina approaches. However she was halted at the gates,"Truhan warrior! What are you doing here?" Ruina's grey eyes flash to the guard as she pulls her horse to a stop,"I am sent here by King Eldrin Ianthana. I am here on royal business and I insist on seeing your king." The guard hesitates, and Ruina's voice takes on a steely edge,"I will see your king. By orders of my king." The guard nods,"Very well." He steps back, allowing Ruina to pass. She nods at him before steering her horse into the courtyard.
Dagger PackxÀmorAugust 12, 2022 10:34 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sugabell was patiently standing there while Alpheus waited for the Truhan. She shook her head which shook her mane and she let out a neigh. Sometimes she liked to say what was on her mind. At times it's a lot.

Alpheus laughed as Sugabell neighed. He pulled a carrot out of a bag he had stashed in her saddle bags. "Eat up girl." He said giving her the carrot.

Alpheus looked up slowly and looked around. He was still waiting patiently for Ruina. Even though he was on edge about her coming, maybe they could be friends. He took a deep breath and laid his head on his horse's mane. He decided he would go to the courtyard and meet here there.

Alpheus lifted his head and made a clicking sound with his mouth and Sugabell started walking. The different thing about Sugabell then all the other horses, she has scars from war, just like Alpheus has scars from war. He started heading towards the courtyard. He once again made a clicking sound which sent Sugabell into trot. He watched as the courtyard came into view and he saw a girl on a horse. As he came closer and pulled softly on the reins to slow her. It came more clear this was the warrior he was waiting for.

"Hello Truhan Warrior. Thank you for coming on a short notice." Alpheus said. He wanted to stay on the warrior's good side so he wasnt going to stay his thoughts out loud. "My king sent me to come and meet you so I could lead you to where we are meeting. The king and queen are there waiting for us." He said. He had one had on his sword like he always does and the other hand holding Sugabell's reins.

Sugabell neighed as if saying hello to the other horse she has never met. Her tail swished from side to side and her mane flowed with the wind.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us