Wolf Play : Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)
Chatbox
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭
 Floof
01:22:02 Floodgates
I've removed it for you :)
 Transcendence
01:21:55 free palestine
Bro copy paste an ad outline

Like mE
 Arachne
01:21:48 Ara/Kat
Floof yes in sales please^^
 Arachne
01:21:22 Ara/Kat
ohh yeah right,, didnÂ’t think of that 😭
any mods on please delete my sales post 🙏
 Transcendence
01:21:02 free palestine
Throwback to Venn accidentally deleting my posts especially
 Floof
01:20:57 Floodgates
Do you need a post removing, Arachne? ^^
 Salom_
01:20:45 Sal, Salmon
Arachne
That's an unfortunate post lmao. "etc etc etc"
 starmutt
01:20:14 marsh | they/it
it would make people delete old posts to bump them to the top again though </3
 Arachne
01:19:03 Ara/Kat
i wish there was an option to delete our own chat posts, especially in sales if you mess up 😭
 Transcendence
01:18:55 free palestine
High talent wolves sound great, but I guess G1/short gen/cls are getting a bit of attention lol
 Night Shade
01:17:35 Graves | Chaos
Cute

♥︎ Blessing offers Calliope a piece of their kill. Calliope blushes in response.
 Transcendence
01:17:22 free palestine
Yeah they kind of didnt want the paws please and possible popularity contest drama. It seems to be going well here but I saw that the HEE players didnt care for it so meh
 starmutt
01:16:09 marsh | they/it
sillies
-WP Click-
 starmutt
01:16:02 marsh | they/it
yeah i was kinda sad there's a lack of paws and comment interaction on HEE lol
 Transcendence
01:15:36 free palestine
HEE- we avoid the paws thing at all costs
 Transcendence
01:15:11 free palestine
People with a lot of time and money. Also Eve on her apple hill lol
 Transcendence
01:14:22 free palestine
We dont need a paws popularity leaderboard the breeding leaderboard exist XD
 starmutt
01:13:18 marsh | they/it
1000T studs. meaning over 6000 apples spent to create them.

Buffy has 1500+ offspring and Ghostface 2000+

therefore in lots of high T wolf bloodlines lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jaguar : +2
Red Fox : 0
Coyote : +3
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 1, 2022 10:20 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
When a kingdom of dragons is attacked by poachers leaving only one dragon alive. The dragon has sworn he/she would save any other kingdoms from the same fate that has happened to his. But when another kingdom is attacked, the kingdom sends a messenger to one of the most powerful dragons in the wolf. The crystal kingdom, but when they get to the kingdom and see the place in ruins and what had happened to their dear allies, does the remaining crystal dragon, the prince/princess find the messenger, will they help the kingdom change its fate to a good one?? And will he/she fall in love with another dragon in the kingdom if he/she decides to help?? Find out in rp.

Edited at August 1, 2022 10:21 PM by Little Pumpkin
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 1, 2022 11:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Young Adult
Female
Amara is your average dragon with white scales for the most part. Her under wings are a dark blue with silver specks that look like stars. She also has silver specks just below her eyes which are a dark sapphire blue. Her claws are also silver
Amara does have powers, but doesn't know what they are just yet. (Will be breathing blue fire, and breathing under water).
She has basic fighting skills with her talons, though due to not knowing her powers yet she is unable to have had any training with them.
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 1, 2022 11:35 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Name- Zoko
Age- Young Adult
Gender- Male
Type- Dark Crystal
Zoko is the last remaining Dark Crystal dragon.

He is a dark blue color with almost black crystals emerging from his back, sides. His magic comes from his crystals which is why his type of dragon was the most powerful dragon species.
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 05:33 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Zoko was the last remaining Dark Crystal dragon left. His wings slowly flapping up and down which was keeping him in the air. He slowly turned his head from right to left surveying the damage the hunters had done to his kingdom. "I'll make sure this never happens again to another kingdom, father." He said softly.
He then flew off to find somewhere he could live. "Where is a perfect den for me to live in... Since my home was destroyed." He said with a hint of sadness. He sighed as a vision came about the destruction of his kingdom.

Edited at August 2, 2022 05:35 PM by Little Pumpkin
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 08:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara sat shaking as she saw smoke, smelling the fire and hearing the screams of those around her. Her blue eyes were filled with fear as she tried to find a place to hide. She wasnt trained the best, though she did know how to fight if she really needed to. The fear filled her way too much to attempt to even try to fight.

Amara let out a startled scream as a pillar collapsed, nearly landing on the female. Jumping back, she stretched out her wings and took to the sky, though she knew her white scales would make her easy to spot within the dark smoke. She looked around before she spotted away to get away from the attackers, and hopefully without being spotted.

While Amara couldnt see who was attacking the kingdom, she could see that their king and queen were now dead, their bodies laying in the rubble with many of the other members of the kingdom. As she flew into the distance, she could still hear the cries of battle before she landed within a forest, hoping to find a hidden place to stay.

Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 08:24 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zoko saw flames. He immedatly headed towards the kingdom. This about his power is he can control cold weather, hot weather, and light, and dark light. After about thirty minutes of flying he saw all the flames. He closed his eyes and opened again, he blew out water every where, where there was flames. He chased off the poachers. He used up almost all of his energy putting out the flames, chasing off poachers, and saved almost everyone he could. After he sae everyone was safe for now he left to go to the cave he found to rest.
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 08:28 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Zoko saw flames. He immedatly headed towards the kingdom. This about his power is he can control cold weather, hot weather, and light, and dark light. After about thirty minutes of flying he saw all the flames. He closed his eyes and opened again, he blew out water every where, where there was flames. He chased off the poachers. He used up almost all of his energy putting out the flames, chasing off poachers, and saved almost everyone he could. After he sae everyone was safe for now he left to go to the cave he found to rest.
(Ignore that post)
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara saw from the trees the smoke dying. *What the...* she thought as she tilted her head. She wasnt sure if it was safe to go back out, but she did know she wanted to know if anyone was still alive from her kingdom. She let out a roar, hoping to get the attention from someone in her kingdom. Afterwards, she winced, realizing she was wounded. Her wings were burned along with cuts along her legs and one on her neck. Luckily none were fatile, but they hurt.

Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 09:01 PM

Little Pumpkin

Neutral

Give Award
Zoko heard the roar. He turned around and followed the sound of the roar. He slowly lowered himself to the ground. "Hello?" he called out into the darkness of the forest. "Is someone there?" He asked.
Little Pumpkin + Saratank ( Dragon x Dragoness)August 2, 2022 09:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara heard someone landing close to her. Hope filled her before she heard the voice, the hope fading quickly. It wasnt someone she recognized, and she worried it was someone who attacked her kingdom. She limped around to see who it was, and was shocked when she saw the figure before her. "A-are you a crystal dragon" she asked. She lowered herself, showing she was far from being any threat.

Amara's blue eyes watched the male. He was larger than what she was, but then again, Amara was still just a young adult, and would be smaller than most others as it was.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us