Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more
 Zeraphia
11:38:29 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Goodness gracious
 Continental Wolves
11:37:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Some of those were 40+R that I didnt even want to bother with trying to sell them
 technoblade
11:36:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Oh god how many does Red have?
 Continental Wolves
11:35:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Respectfully if you are reading chat right now im going to fight you for that many feathers >:^
 Zeraphia
11:34:04 Vah was attacked
That's a lotta duds.
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Please LockJuly 31, 2022 02:23 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
N/A

Edited at September 4, 2022 07:50 PM by Dagger Pack
Please LockJuly 31, 2022 02:24 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
N/A

Edited at September 4, 2022 07:50 PM by Dagger Pack
Please LockJuly 31, 2022 02:25 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi
Please LockJuly 31, 2022 02:48 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Toklo
Back ground: Toklo lives alone in the forest and doesn't know much of her own story she found a lone pup by the Looks of it was half wolf half dog mebey retriever dog she names it Aspen.
Looks: Kallic is small and leith with long auburn hair streaked with redish brown and roundAmber eyes.
Personality: can be shy and fierce but can be friendly and playful when you get to know them
Abilities: excellent with a bow prefers and recurve bow and arrow, can sneek through the forest almost invisible. Knows a lot of healing
Strengths: smart, capable loyal, knows a lot about the wild, stamina
Weakness: easily distracted, doesn't like to get dirty, knows little to nothing about magic.
Likes: animals ( especially aspen), cheese, drawing, and the forest
Dislikes: most people, mud, dirt, fish, complaining, snakes.
Aspen ( half wolf half dog)
Traits: fluffy creamish brown with grey, and dark brown fleks around her eyes and mouth one blue eye looks wolf in shape exepted from the slightly floppy fuzzy ears.
Personality: Calm, fierce playful, diverse, loyal, brave,

Edited at August 3, 2022 04:29 PM by Dawnforest
Please LockJuly 31, 2022 08:52 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Toklo pet the soft fur around Aspens ears aspen yiped happily he was at a small stream in the forest it was a good spot for fish and most fruit that grew around hear. Winter was almost hear and food stock was especially important for someone who didn't have access to the kingdom's market suddenly aspen hurdles herselve into the water " Aspen! " Toklo yelled thinking she had scared all the fish from hear to agate mountain. But when she came up she had a fish in her jaws big enough to last them weeks " Oh Aspen" she gasped "Good Dog!! " Aspen barked and wagged her tail so fast it seemed it would fly off.

Edited at July 31, 2022 09:26 PM by Dawnforest
Please LockJuly 31, 2022 09:45 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Thwack, thwack, thwack

"Is this all you do? Train?" The sword slams into the dummy again and again, as the person wielding the sword ignores the other two people who were there. The guy looks sideways,"Thaola... How do we get her to stop?" The second girl, shrugs,"Like this." Thaola steps forward, drawing her own sword. She ducks in between the dummy and the first girl, bringing her sword up. Clang! Was the sound of the two weapons colliding. The first girl reluctantly stopped. Sweat dripping off of her, as her grey eyes flash. "Thaola. Tarron."

The guy laughs, grinning,"Hey, Ruina." The grey-eyed women glares at the man,"Do you have a good reason for interrupting my training?" Tarron agrees,"Because all you do is train." Thaola cuts off Tarron before he could continue,"And because the king has summoned you. Immediately. It's an emergency." Ruina's eyes flash with panic. Emergency? She was in some crappy clothes and sweating. What could the king possibly want? Ruina nods as she sheaths her sword,"Alright. I'll head that way. Thank you."

But as Ruina starts off, Tarron and Thaola follow. Causing her to glance over her shoulder, chuckling. It didn't take long for the three to enter the castle and find the throne room. Ruina enters first, approaching the throne where the king and his family was. The three bow. "Your Majesty." The king glances at the three warriors. "Thank you for coming so fast." Rylee raises back up,"Of course. I apologize for my appearance. I was training." The king waves off her words,"No issue." He glances sideways at his wife,"We have an issue." Rylee waits and the king continues,"Our neighboring kingdom's prince has been murdered."
Please LockJuly 31, 2022 09:55 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Yells and screatches echoed from the walls the change of swards and knifes villagers tried to defend themselves using pitchforks and axes. Toklo ran through the forest he found a vantage point in a tree knocked and arrow in his how bearly seeming to aim the arrow flew through the air and struck one of the red clad before it even struck two more whent loose then a third they all struck then as suddenly as they apered the reds retreated. Later that day a black cases paraded through the streets by black horses mournful crys from the people were the only sounds need that afternoon. one of the boxes embroider with gold red a name and every one realized the real trategy that day.
The week following had mournful events and was whisperings. The king and queen were getting old and everyone was worried what will happen if the kingdom was left without heirs of rulers.
Toklo had been orver stocking food supply a dangerous thing meat attracted predators after all, but it was something to do and who knew what would happen in the following days.

Edited at August 1, 2022 06:13 PM by Dawnforest
Please LockAugust 1, 2022 09:21 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rylee's grey eyes widen in surprise, the heir prince had been murdered? It was well known the neighboring kingdom's royals were getting elderly, and their son was an only child. Thankfully, Truhan did not suffer from that issue. However their neighboring kingdom was an ally, and if that kingdom fell to a tyrant ruler, that would be bad news for Truhan as well. "Oh no, what would you like me to do, Your Majesty?"

The king continues,"Well, the king and queen have sent a message. They request our help, they want justice for their son's murder, but have no idea who to truly trust. So they have sent for someone from our kingdom." Rylee hesitates, wanting to ask something else, but knowing better to. The king continues,"And so, I have chosen you to go." Rylee's mouth drops,"Me?" The king nods,"Yes. You are Truhan's most capable warrior. Not only are you a great fighter, and good at magic. But, you are incredibly smart and cunning. You are the perfect person to uncover the truth behind the prince's murder. So, are you up for the task?"

Rylee hesitates for a moment, before straightening up, a look of determination coming across her face. "Yes, Your Majesty, I am up to the task. When do I set out." The king's worried glance flickers to his wife briefly, before returning to Rylee,"As soon as you can. Here is a letter." He holds out a sealed piece of parchment,"Give this to the king when you arrive. It is informing him that you are my chosen warrior to help him find the truth."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us