Wolf Play : Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
11:38:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Techno
Red sent me 11 but id assume they have more
 Zeraphia
11:38:29 Vah was attacked
Emmet

Goodness gracious
 Continental Wolves
11:37:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Vah
Some of those were 40+R that I didnt even want to bother with trying to sell them
 technoblade
11:36:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Oh god how many does Red have?
 Continental Wolves
11:35:12 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Red
Respectfully if you are reading chat right now im going to fight you for that many feathers >:^
 Zeraphia
11:34:04 Vah was attacked
That's a lotta duds.
 Continental Wolves
11:28:31 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ive amassed like 130+ bones from duds this game year
 technoblade
11:26:27 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

I'm exploring jungle right now so I can yeet you some at one point
 Continental Wolves
11:25:58 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Last 4 females out of 35 in labor but I have no toucan feathers so more waiting e,e
 Zeraphia
11:25:41 Vah was attacked
Techno

XDD

Understandable honestly!
 technoblade
11:24:53 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I saw your comms open but I have to hold back on spending.
 Zeraphia
11:24:24 Vah was attacked
Considering I can't do dogs, I think horses are different XDD

Techno

I mean, that makes sense-- XD

I need to do more commissions to get ... comfortable with them. .>.
 technoblade
11:24:16 Lil Techy | Techno
Marsh

I can't draw canine's well honestly
 starmutt
11:23:27 marsh | they/it
horses are just dogs with extra steps

trust
 technoblade
11:23:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I have one but I'd rather do gift art since i always procrastinate doing art for myself.
 Zeraphia
11:22:26 Vah was attacked
Techno

Psh, I could totally whip one up for you real quick to have for your own.
 technoblade
11:21:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

you are one of the only people I know with horses so I may use some of them as I practice.
 Zeraphia
11:20:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD oh man good luck with them! They sound like a handful.

Techno

Oh absolutely learn horse anatomy. It's so much fun and they're so pretty. :3
 technoblade
11:19:47 Lil Techy | Techno
Zera

I dunno how the fuck I did it, but maybe this is my sign to learn horse anatomy? Or just do headshots to practice.
 Salom_
11:19:29 Sal, Salmon
I realized after my professor graded my paper that instead of the conclusion, I submitted an early version that only had the word "Conclusion" as a placeholder

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : -3
Mamba : -1
Cougar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)July 29, 2022 01:03 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Plot
Muse A and Muse B are best friends for a long time and they are seniors in college. They're dealing with figuring out what they're going to do next and if they are going to go separate ways. Muse B (or Muse A) meets Muse C who is Muse As (or vice versa) other close friends and Muse B and Muse C something goes on between them causing tensions.

Cast of Characters

Muse A - Àmor's

Muse B - Candor's

Muse C - Àmor's

Edited at August 6, 2022 11:52 PM by Sir Froggington
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)July 29, 2022 01:21 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Muse A
{ Name }; Zoey Rose Robinson
{ Age }; 23 years old
{ Gender }; Female
{ Apperance }; Zoey Robison is a somewhat short college student, she stands at exactly 5"4. Zoey is also a brown hair, hazel and brown colored eyes, pale skin girl. Zoey's right eye is hazel colored while her left eye is brown. She has many large and tiny freckles spread acrossed her face, her cheeks,. amd nose.
{ Personailty }; Zoey is a very sweet, mature, and independent woman. She loves art so she went ton college for digital art. Zoey loves going on walks, if its in her neighbor head or on the beach. She loves helping her friends, meeting new people, and going places.
{ Backstory }; Zoey Rose Robinson was born to a country family. Her parents name are Alice Robinson and Max Robinson. She is a only child, as she grew up her parents would spoil her. But the amount of stuff she got never tainted her sweetness towards people.

Edited at July 29, 2022 01:28 AM by Battlefield
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)July 29, 2022 01:33 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Muse C
{ Name }; Sophie Louise Davidson
{ Age }; 23 Year Old
{ Gender }; Female
{ Apperance }; Sophie Louise Davidson is a senior in college, she is exactly 5"5. Sophie is a red haired blue eyes girl. She is also pale, she has a few freckles, only on her cheeks and sides of her nose.
{ Personality }; Sophie is a sweet girl, some what mature and independent woman. She is currently going to college for welding, she wants to be able to make metal statues. She loves going on walks and drawing blue prints of statues.
{ Backstory }; Sophie Louise Davidson was born to a very city girl. She has lived in the city since she was born. She moved out when she got accepted at her current college and thats more in the country. But down the street from campus, shes renting an apartment so she doesnt sleep on campus.

Edited at July 29, 2022 01:34 AM by Battlefield
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)July 29, 2022 01:37 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Muse B

Name: Seth Zacharius Harris

Appearance: He appears to be about average height and build at 5' 11". He has light skin and a light sprinkling of freckles across his cheeks and nose. He has short dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Personality: He is very witty and sarcastic. He is quick to retort with a comeback. He is blunt and straight to the point. He is known to be sneaky, and he isn't the type to give out more information than necessary. He is a senior in college, and he is majoring in Biology and working towards medical school.

Backstory: He was born in an averaged size city on the smaller side. His parents are Elliot and Paige Harris. He has an older sister named Mindy Taylor and a younger brother named Brent Harris. He has a dorm on campus.

Edited at July 30, 2022 10:27 PM by Sir Froggington
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)August 1, 2022 11:03 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ok who should start?
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)August 2, 2022 12:05 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
You can if you would like
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)August 2, 2022 12:17 AM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zoey was peacefully sound asleep. It was her first day of college, the past few days she had spent moving into her dorm. She had been surprised after finding out she wasn't paired with a roommate, so she has the dorm to her self. The young girl got startled awake when her alarm clock started blaring. She was now panting, she pushed herself up and sat against her bed rest. She was waiting for her heart to stop racing, usually her alarm clock doesn't scare her like this but she hadn't been getting enough sleep as she was excited to go to school.
She hoped to be able to see her best friend Seth. Even though she had basically spent all summer with him, seeing him at school reminds her of their middle and highschool days. She does also have a mutual friend, Sophie. She finally got up and moved towards her dresser before slowly opening it. She then pulled out a outfit that she had picked out. She looked around and headed towards her bathroom. She opened the door and walked inside. She placed her new clothes on the sink counter and got into the shower. Once she finished taking a shower she got dressed.
She left the bathroom and grabbed her keys, her phone, and her bag. She slipped her keys in her bag before taking her phone in her hand and unlocking it. She opened messages and pulled up Seth's contect. "Hey Seth! I'm heading to the college main building. Meet me there!" She sent it and left the house. She locked her dorm and headed towards main building on campus.

Edited at August 2, 2022 12:25 AM by Battlefield
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)August 2, 2022 07:35 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Seth woke up to his new roommate Terrence moving around in the dimly lit dorm. He raised his head slightly. Terrence waved. "Sorry. I was trying to be quiet and keep it dark. I didn't want to disturb you."

"Oh...thank you. What time is it?" He flopped onto his back relaxing once more. He rubbed his face trying to figure out if he needed to get going. "I guess I should be getting up anyway." He lay there a moment more. He heard his phone make a notification sound. He scrabbled around with his hand to grab the phone and check who had texted. Zoey wanted to meet at the main college building. He got up and grabbed some clothes from the closet before heading to the bathroom to change. He went back to his phone and realized that he hadn't texted back. He sent a text that he was on his way and darted out the dorm room.

He hurried to the main building on campus, and he couldn't remember if the cafeteria was there. He looked around the sea of students and finally spotted his close friend. "There you are. How long do you think we'll be able to hang out until class. I still haven't eaten breakfast yet. I need to get into the routine and start running in the morning. I don't want to gain the freshman fifteen. You hungry? How was moving in? Did you meet your roommate? I thought Terrence and I would be fine. We texted some before we met here at campus. I caught him stumbling around in the dark trying to let me sleep."

Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)August 2, 2022 07:52 PM

Ámor

Lightbringer

Give Award
Zoey smiles and let out a cute gigle has her best friend rushed over. "We have two hours before class starts. Seth do you want me to show you around?" She asked. She had been going to the same college for a few years since they were seniors. "Oh they didn't give me a roommate this year. I have the whole dorm to myself. They have more boys going here then they do girls." She added.
Like normal she wasn't wearing any makeup and wearing her normal black school hoodie, black jeans, and a blue shirt underneath. "Do you like your roommate?" she asked. Her eyes showed happiness to have her best friend with her. "Maybe I can meet him." She added.
She thought to herself. "What are you doing tonight?" she asked. She loved spending a lot of time with her friend, he was technically her only friend that she has. She doesn't technically consider Sophie a friend, a mutal friend yes, a friend friend, no.
Àmorx Sir Froggington (Candor)August 5, 2022 12:15 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Seth cocked his head. "Why do I need you to show me around? We're seniors." Seth wouldn't have transferred colleges on his last year. It was too much stress trying to adjust. He would want to stay with what is familiar. "Oh, wow. How did you not get a roommate?" He shook his head in disbelief. "Lucky? Right?" He wasn't sure if she had wanted a roommate or not.

"Oh yeah, he seems cool. He tried to be considerate although he's not the quietest person. You should definitely meet him. Maybe we can eat lunch together." He shrugged. "We haven't been here long. I'm not sure what my homework load will be like. Hopefully catch up with some friends I haven't seen over the summer possibly doing homework. Why do you ask? Did you want to do something?"

"How are you not bored of me? Don't you have other friends?" He figured that she would want some female friends, not just him. They spend so much time together, and he knew that he was an annoying pain. He was surprised she had managed to put up with him for so long. He had his rooommate over the year to give him some space and sanity. How did she maintain hers? "What do you want to do before class? Should we take a tour and remind ourselves of our favorite places?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us