Luna🌕
12:46:09 Silver (She/her)
New wish! Check it out itÂ’s part of my pack goal
 Luna🌕
12:38:42 Silver (She/her)
IÂ’m going to be so tired tomorrowÂ…
 Luna🌕
12:38:20 Silver (She/her)
Goodnight chat have a great sleep sleep is good sleep is yummy and I need brain cells no more Celsius for meeee
 Zeraphia
12:37:08 Vah the Ancient One
Mmh WP

Never

:D

It's Saturday tomorrow, I don't work, so I can sleep in!
 technoblade
12:36:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

Doing good, just exploring a bit
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 10, 2022 10:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*Please Do Not Post Unless Infinite or Wayne Pack*
T o p i c
Wolf x Dog
P l o t
It's that time of year again. The pups are ready to start training. They are assigned one or more mentors to teach them how to hunt and fight...how to be a wolf. What happens when not all of the younglings are wolves...some of them are dogs. Will the adopted pups be able to keep up? Do they have what it takes to be a wolf? Throw in feelings amonst it all...life is definitely about to get interesting.
Main Characters
Infinite: Navy, Dalton, Cami, Kinley, Riven
Wayne Pack: Aether, Donovan, Charlie, Cassidy, Asteria, Shane
Packs
Shadowcrest Pack
- Navy
-Dalton
-Cami
-Riven
-Charlie
-Donovan
Mistfall Pack
-Aether
-Cassidy
-Shane
-Asteria
-Kinley

Edited at July 17, 2022 06:39 PM by Infinite
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 10, 2022 10:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Shadowcrest Pack
The Shadowcrest Pack lives partially in the mountains and partially in the forests with no fields of tall grass. Their territory borders Mistfall Pack's territory. Their fur and lungs are accustomed to the colder, thinner air higher up in the mountains. Though half of their territory is in the mountains, the pack prefers to stay in the forests, so their paws are more adapted to the softer ground. Their camp is also located in the forests, with a separate camp hidden in the mountainous part of their territory. They hunt a wide range of prey from caribou and elk to the smallest rodents.
Characters
Navy
B a s i c s
Species: wolf
Sexuality: ace bi
Appearance
Untitled19-20220630172801.png
©Convivial
She is a normal wolf pup, smaller than her brother but bigger than her sister. Her fur is dark grey with shades of black, light grey, and silver throughout her fur. She has a sweet and soft feminine look to her. Her eyes are a rare color, dark violet.
Personality
- defensive - perfectionist - lazy - insecure - indecisive - impatient - stubborn - selfish at times -

~ antisocial at times ~ anxious ~ casual ~ curious ~ determined ~ emotional ~ protective ~ logical ~

+ kind + empathetic + reliable + loyal + caring + thoughtful + disciplined + friendly + focused + observant + honorable + gentle + playful + responsible + sensible +

~

Navy is the average good wolf. She likes to please others, but she'll stand up for herself when she needs to. She's friendly and becomes crazy when you get to know her. She's passionate and cares about others.
She doesn't like to get into trouble or take risks which is the opposite of her brother. She's careful, cautious, and timid. She's unsure of herself and her abilities but she puts everything into what is asked of her. She'll be your best friend if you just get to know her.
Dalton
B a s i c s
Sexuality: Ace gay
Appearance
Untitled20-20220630200959.png
©Convivial
He's pure black with bright green eyes that can see into your soul. He's average height and weight for a pup, though on the thin side. He's sleek and lean and fast on his feet. Made for sneaking around and stealth and speed.
Personality
- impulsive - sarcastic - irresponsible - impatient -inattentive - immature mischievous - rebellious - reckless - stubborn -

~ simple ~ amusing ~ casual ~ outspoken ~

+ adventurous + bold + confident + curious + easygoing + friendly + funny + honorable + loyal + playful + spunky + trusting +
Simply put, Dalton is a troublemaking, fun-loving wolf. He's young and adventurous. He loves causing trouble and hates to be bored. He lives life to the fullest, though most would call him reckless.
Even though he seems to only care about having fun, he's serious when he needs to be. He cares about his pack and cares for their safety. He's extremely loyal and will do what needs to be done for the good of the pack.
Cambree (Cami)
B a s i c s
Sexuality: ace lesbian
Appearance
Untitled21-20220705224104.png
©Convivial
She's smaller than her siblings, the runt of the litter. Her fur is an anomaly, but she loves being unique. She appears small and dainty but in reality, she's a strong badass. She's got a strength to her not only physically but mentally.
Personality
Stubborn, strong-willed, spitfire. She's fierce and mean, but she's extremely loyal once you earn her trust. Her bitchy personality is just a mask to cover up her emotions and vulnerability.
Kinley
Species: dog (Canis Panther)
Sexuality: ace straight
Appearance
Look up pics lol
She's smaller than her littermates. She's leaner, not as broad or muscular has her siblings. She's pure black with thin shiny, sleek hair.
Personality
She's sweet and carefree. She's friends with everyone. She's loving and kind and a free spirit. She loves her pack and is very loyal. She's confident, fun, and loves to explore and try new things.
Riven
Sexuality: Ace straight
Appearance
wolf stock 8
(c) Sikaris-Stock on DA
Personality
She's quiet and keeps mostly to herself. Everyone in the pack likes her. She's kind, caring, patient, and gentle. She's loyal and a good mentor

Edited at July 17, 2022 06:38 PM by Infinite
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 10, 2022 11:11 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Mistfall Pack

The wolves of the Mistfall Pack live primarily in the deeper areas of the forest, but there is roughly a quarter of the territory is not forested, but instead a large field of grasslands. They do prefer the forests overall. The territory borders the Shadowcrest Pack's territory. They are very stealthy, even the ones with the lighter coat colors; like shadows, like mist they stalk within the darkness and shadows and cover of the forest; through foliage with barely a whisper. Their eyes are used to the shadows, their vision sharper in the dark than others outside of their pack; and they tend to move with a smooth, almost-catlike grace. Their pack's name was coined because of the thick clouds of mist that usually appear in the forest in morning and evening. Their camp is located in the most safest area of the territory; the deepest and darkest part of the forest, hidden by thick foliage with a stream running near it. They hunt pretty much any prey; caribou and deer to rabbits and squirrels and voles.

Characters:

Aether

Sexuality: Ace Straight
Species: Gray Wolf
Appearance:

(Credits to Khalliysgraphy on Deviantart)

Personality: You could call it an average personality; not too loud, but not withdrawn; not exactly friendly to strangers, but not outright hostile unless intentions are proven to be malicious. He is quite alert, and almost nothing escapes his notice. A gentle and kind wolf with those he calls his pack; but has the capability to be cold and fierce and ruthless when confronted with someone who doesn't have the best of intentions directed towards himself or his friends/family.

Donovan

Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:

Personality: Serious and mature; he tends to err on the cautious side, thinking things through unless circumstances force him to jump right into the action and make up stuff as he goes. Hard to get under his skin, not very tempermental or emotional; pragmatic.

Charlie
Appearance:

Personality: Calm until provoked, then she is someone that you wouldn't want to mess with. Somewhat easy to anger. Kind of aloof, not too friendly; usually sticks around those she knows. Though typically not rude to others, unless they have done something to get on her bad side.

Cassidy

Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Dog (Canis Panther)
Appearance: A bit shorter than Shane and Asteria, but still has broader and powerful overall build, a little more sleeker but hardly discernable. Longer muzzle and Doberman-shaped head. Jet-black short fur.

Personality: Do not get on the wrong side of this one, she is the vengeful one of the litter. She will get her vengence if you hurt her, her littermates, or those she is close to in general. Very loyal, fierce temper; not impulsive. Stubborn. Can hold a grudge.

Asteria
Appearance: More sleeker, less broad, more like a doberman in build. Same height as the others. Head and neck a tad bit more refined and slender, the neck having that distinctive slight arch. Floppy ears. Long tail that reaches down to ankles. Shiny, short, jet black coat. Still clearly has growing to do.

Personality: More peevish demeanor. More aggressive, irritable, and overall unfriendly to all but her siblings. Very loyal though. Unpleasant to be around for most, only for her to take a 180 on personality when around those she is familiar with. Impulsive, prone to jumping the gun.

Shane
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Build is like Doberman and Staffie combined. Sleek and broad, muscular. Square-ish head with thick powerful neck. Retaining an elegance around the edges. Will be intimidating once reached full height and size. Dark brown eyes.

Personality: Quieter, will answer questions and all that, but definitely not the type to talk your ear off. Aloof to strangers, almost cold, varying on how much he takes a dislike to someone. Can be stubborn. Cautious. And protective of his loved ones.

Edited at July 17, 2022 04:24 PM by the Wayne pack
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 17, 2022 07:50 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Within the forest, there was a pack.

The Mistfall Pack.

A light shape lifted its head, ears pricked upward, yellowish eyes peering around the clearing surrounded by shadow and plants of the forest. The adult wolf unwound himself from the ball that he had curled himself into when sleeping. Standing up and giving a quick shake, fine hairs and dirt flying off his thick gray and light tan and copper pelt. A turn of the head revealed four pure black shapes, all difficult to make out. They were an unusual addition to any wolf pack; not many would deign to accept dogs into their ranks. Even ones such as the four littermates, who all had the potiental to be worthy and loyal packmates, and lethal opponents. He had no clue what kind of dogs they were, he had seen the somewhat distant relatives of his kind before, and knew they came in all shapes and sizes; but never before had he seen them like the four.

Aether paced around the clearing, sniffing and poking his nose into the thick foliage, searching for any scents that indicated an intruder lurking about while they were all resting. A quick sweep revealed nothing, to the male's relief. Then, coming to the middle of the clearing, he sat down; content to wait until the four had woken up naturally. Again his gaze found them, and his thoughts went back to the black dogs. As they often did.

Two of them had leaner, more slender builds; speed and agility and stealth. Although they still had strength apparent under those very short coats of theirs. And the other half, were more broader and powerful in appearance. The wolf had no idea what kind of dogs were even in their ancestry; all four were littermates, no doubt about it. They had been found together, and all of them had a thread of a similar scent buried in their individual scents that linked them as family. The closest he could get to their ancestry was the obvious, one of their parents was a dog with a powerful build, and the other was far more sleeker and slender. It was only a guess, he had little to no knowledge of how dog ancestry worked within their kind. But while all were most likely doing to be great assets to any pack, Aether was aware that other wolves would most likely look down at them; because most dogs were soft and reliant on their humans, they didn't face problems with survival unlike the wolves. And probably also just because they were dogs. He hoped that the litter would prove them all wrong.

And so, he was looking forward to see how they all fared in training.

Edited at July 17, 2022 07:51 PM by the Wayne pack
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 17, 2022 08:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"Come on, it's time!"
Three furry bundles shot out of the nursery, dodging around ambling pack members before skidding to a halt before High Rock. Their bodies were shaking with excitement and their eyes were bright. A few moments later, a beautiful female followed behind the pups, her mate soon joining them. Some of the pack were already out in the clearing while others filed from the dens around the camp, having heard the alpha's summons.
It was that time of year again. The three pups would be turning 6 months in a few days so they were of the age to start training. Today, a mentor will be assigned to them to teach the new apprentices the ways of the wolf. This litter just so happens to have one of the most rambunctious pups the pack has ever seen so the assigned mentor will definitely have their paws full.
Navy, Dalton, and Cami sat with their parents at the front of the semicircle that had formed around High Rock. The alpha was already seated atop it, patiently waiting for all of the pack to appear. Once all the wolves were present, the alpha let out a howl to signal the start of the meeting. The chatter immediately disappeared and all the attention shifted to Cane.
"Today is one of the most important days in a wolf's life," said Cane. His voice rang clearly across the silent camp as he looked down at his pack. "It's time for three of our pups to become apprentices and learn what it means to be a wolf."
Cain gave the littermates a warm expression before turning his attention to a female wolf in the crowd. "Riven, you will be their mentor and train them alongside the apprentice already assigned to you. I am also assigning Donovan to give you any assistance you need with training these new additions."
Riven nodded her head and the meeting came to a close with a chorus of howls ringing through the air. The pack started to disperse as she padded over to her new apprentices. She wasn't sure if she could handle three new pups along with her apprentice she was already assigned, but she was glad that she would have help from Donovan.
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 17, 2022 09:16 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Come on, it's time!"

The alpha's summons reached the younger male's ears. A flare of excitement sparked in his chest, and his paws brought him to the gathering semicircle around the High Rock. Light brown eyes peered upwards, toward their leader, who was atop the rock. Sitting down, the gray male's gaze was drawn to the three pups in front of the Rock, excitement clear in pretty much every fiber of their collective beings. All energetic pups, whoever was the mentor would be hard-pressed to keep them all out of trouble, in his personal opinion.

Ears pricked forward, head raised and tilted back to view the Alpha, attention clearly on the wolf above him, and remaining in his sitting position, Donovan listened to Cane speak. His gaze turning to Riven, the off-white female was liked by the whole pack, and she would be a good mentor to the three rambunctious pups. When his own name was mentioned, he couldn't help the snap of his head toward Cane in shock. Don't get him wrong, he would be happy to assist in teaching the pups, and besides, Riven was his friend. He already knew he would do his best to help in the training, though he mentally dispaired at the prospect of even helping to herd the three energetic pups.

As the meeting came to a close, Donovan joined his own voice into the bunch of howls that filled the air, his head tilted skywards, eyes closed to little slits, and ears tilted back as well. The wolf stood up and started over to Riven and the three apprentices once the pack had started to leave and go do their own thing. Stopping a few feet away, and tilted his head down to look at the bundles of fur. Navy, the gray pup with unusual violet eyes, seemed to be the one that would be the least trouble; although that would definitely remained to be seen. Then to Dalton, the sleek jet black pup with vivid green eyes that seemed to glow from his dark fur, and the gray pelted male remembered this one of the litter to be quite a troublemaker. And the last one of the litter, Cambree, the smaller one with strange black and white fur with pale blue eyes was the one not to be underestimated; he knew it was always the smaller ones that were the most dangerous.

A glance away from the three in front of him brought Riven's apprentice, the older one, into view. The young white wolf was standing a little bit aways, as if uncertain of what to think of the change of events. Her head tilted to the side, dark amber eyes with the tint of orange staring at the three younger apprentices. He knew that one to be more aloof around those she didn't know too well. He gave her a nod in acknowledgement. Hopefully, she didn't feel slighted by the fact her mentor had been assigned three more students. Then his attention turned back to the pups, and Riven.

Edited at July 17, 2022 09:19 PM by the Wayne pack
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 17, 2022 10:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Riven flicked her ears in greeting when Donovan appeared next to her. She gave him a friendly nudge on the shoulder before turning her attention back to the pups. She and Donovan had been friends for a while, and she really enjoyed the male's company. Their friendship was something she valued, and she was thankful that he would be helping her out.
Since the family was still speaking together, she took a moment to glance at Charlie, the apprentice she had had for 2 months now. She gave the pup a smile and invited her over with a tilt of her head. A sense of pride couldn't help but surface. Charlie was a promising pup. She was doing great in training. Her battle skills were improving everyday, and she was a talented hunter. Her stalking had been amazing from the start. She was agile and sure-footed which came in handy once she started battle training. Riven knew that Charlie was going to be an excellent pack member once the apprenticeship was complete.
The pups were now talking excitedly amongst themselves, their parents long forgotten. Riven nodded in respect to the two wolves before they padded off. She hoped she would be a good mentor to the pups. She didn't want to let the pups' parents down. Once they were gone, she took a steadying breath before getting the pups attention.
"Alright pups, listen up," she spoke clearly, having learned to have a firm voice when dealing with young, excited pups. It took a few moments, but the pups finally settled, their paws twitching with excitement. She couldn't help but chuckle at their eagerness. Hopefully that would come in handy rather than cause problems.
"We're going to take it easy today. To start your apprenticeship, we're going to take a tour of the territory. I know you're excited, but you need to listen to me and Donovan. We're going to be telling you important information while we're touring."
The pups gave exited shakes of their heads, their tails wagging enthusiastically. She gave them a quick smile before turning to Donovan.
"Do you mind leading the pups out of camp? I need to speak with Charlie real quick."
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 17, 2022 11:08 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Donovan sat down, still watching the pups. They seemed like an interesting bunch, that was for sure; he remembered them prior to this moment, of course. But it wasn't like he was very close to them or their parents. They kind of reminded him of himself when he was first assigned a mentor; a little less outwardly enthusiastic, and more composed, but no less excited inside. Out of the corner of his vision, he noticed his friend glance away to her older apprentice for a few long moments. Ears flicking at little noises, he took in different sounds, not just the excited talking of the pups. It amused him how easily they can forget things, especially in times of excitement like this.

The clear, firm voice of Riven brought his attention back to them, turning his head slightly as she spoke. At least the pups had the decency to settle down, it taking a moment didn't really matter, it was sometimes hard to reroute a pup's attention back to something. He'd be surprised if any of them didn't take a few moments to control themselves. Although they were still clearly excited. Looking down at them, he felt like these three would be trouble, for some reason; he just got the feeling deep inside.

"I don't mind, Riven." Was Donovan's response to his friend's question, he got up, gave himself a quick shake, and gave the three littermates a glance.

"Come on you three, let's go." He said to them, flicking his tail as he turned and walked off, leading them out of the camp as requested. He made sure to not move like he usually did, more quicker; so that the pups could keep up with him more easily. He didn't doubt they were fast, he had seen all of them running about the camp. It just felt like the polite thing to do.
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 17, 2022 11:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Riven let Donovan take the lead with the pups. She waited until they got a few steps ahead before following after them and beckoning Charlie to walk with her.
She wanted to talk with her apprentice and make sure the situation wasn't weighing on her. She knew she was going to be busy with her three new apprentices, but she was still very invested in Charlie's training. Hopefully Riven would be able to work out a way to give equal attention to all of her apprentices. She wanted them all to succeed.
"I just wanted to hear your thoughts on my three new apprentices. I don't want you to think that your training will be delayed."
Navy, Dalton, and Cami followed after Donovan. They were so excited to finally be an apprentice. While stuck in camp for the first six months of their life, they loved watcing the apprentices and pack members practice battle moves in camp. They would often try to copy the movements but would end up on the ground. Nevertheless, they were determined to become the best at hunting and battling.
"I'm so ready to get out of this stuffy camp and start battle training," said Dalton. He was the most boisterous of the litter so it wasn't surprising that he was looking forward to battle training the most.
"I'm ready to hunt, and you know I'll easily beat you in battle training," Cami said, giving Dalton a cocky look. She was the fiercest of the litter, but she wasn't one to start physical fights. She was looking forward to the fun of battle training, but she was the most excited about the adrenaline rush of hunting. Dalton and Cami turned to Navy, waiting for her to say what she was most excited about, but Navy just nodded her head in agreement. She was the quiet one of the three. She wasn't confrontational and liked to just keep the peace between everyone. Cami and Dalton gave her a teasing nudge before turning their attention to their surroundings.
Their eyes widened as they took in the large forest. The trees stretched high to the sky. A light breeze blew through the forest, stirring the leaves. The ground was covered in brush and leaf litter. A million scents filled the air, making the pups lightheaded for a moment. Once their bodies settled, Dalton was the first to speak up.
"Where are we going now?"
Infinite x the Wayne packJuly 18, 2022 12:24 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
The young white wolf watched as Donovan led the three new apprentices out of camp, while her own mentor hung back. At the sign that Riven wanted her to come with her, she quicked trotted to the older wolf. Her pace slowed as she neared, ears pricked up, and also curious; what was it that she wanted to say to her? The younger determinedly cast out any thoughts of doubt or negativity from her mind. She was doing fine in training, she had been told that and she was aware of it; it probably wasn't too bad.

"I just wanted to hear your thoughts on my three new apprentices. I don't want you to think that your training will be delayed."

Her ears flicked back slightly in surprise, she had fully thought that her mentor's attention would be diverted to the three, seeing as she needed to focus on four apprentices to train at the same time. She glanced away for a moment, thinking. What did she think of the pups? It took her a moment to collect her thoughts on the subject.

Donovan idly listened to the chatter of the three behind him. Half his attention was on them, making sure nobody would decide to run off or something, not that he thought that would happen. Nope. Not at all. The other half of him was paying attention to his surroundings, watching for anything off; nose twitching as scents drifted to him on the breeze. Nothing seemed off, which was ideal for new apprentices. Although, nothing like starting off your apprenticeship by something eventful happening. It was how he started his, after all. Glancing over his shoulder, he felt a stab of amusement at their reactions to the forest; the impossibly tall trees, the many scents in the air, and everything about it. He had to admit, it was overwhelming when seen and experienced for the first time. He was sure that all newly made apprentices had that same reaction. At the sound of one of them asking a question, the black one, Dalton. He stopped and turned to face the smaller wolves.

"We will stay here, until your mentor and perhaps her apprentice catch up. I suppose it couldn't hurt if you all explored the area a little," He said, with a glance around the forest. "But! Not too far, stay within eye and hearing range of me." Donovan hurriedly added, after the idea that it could be taken as permission to run away from him. Wouldn't it be something if he lost Riven's apprentices within not ten minutes of them being assigned.

"Well...all of them seem very eager for this. They seem like good apprentices to me." The young female offered after a moment. After trying and failing to bring up a good assessment of the three in general, she knew what they were like when they were just around camp and all that; but she personally thought that in training, and at home relaxing were two different things. Who knows how they'd do in training.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us