Wolf Play : Wayne Pack x Flying nugget
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
12:35:12 Never/Nev
Hello Technition! How're you doing today?

I'm surprised to see you up this late Vah :o
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:35:10 
Vah
I did notice that. Very grateful for this community- everyone has been so nice so far!
 Continental Wolves
12:34:47 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Mmm its just something I find annoying but its not a big deal, I may just be crabby right now since im tired
 technoblade
12:34:24 Lil Techy | Techno
i have so many party on coins
 technoblade
12:33:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Hey Nux ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:43 Chat's snack
Heya, Techno 🤌🧂

Spoops 🫵 ^^
 ~♥Nux♥~
12:32:06 Chat's snack
Spoops

Me. I'm some people. It's a natural gift :3

(Do I need to accidentally pour hot sauce in someone's smoothie?)
 Zeraphia
12:31:58 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD no worries at all! I find the more wolves you have in an explore group, seems to go better when trying to fight stuff.
 Zeraphia
12:31:26 Vah the Ancient One
I mean, does it really count as annoying if they are trying?
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:31:19 
Vah
See I think I got all the animals now... but now I have to go check again haha
 technoblade
12:31:07 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet

Oh boy, you okay?
 Continental Wolves
12:30:25 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Some people are so annoying without even trying e,e
 Zeraphia
12:30:15 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

XDD it can feel tedious at times that's for sure.

Just make sure to defeat all the enemies you come across (if it says "battle" it's an enemy)
 *Hollystar*
12:29:58 Holly
Starmutt
I was like "oh I'll keep this DH as my PVP wolf" and then he is like 5 and has not even 5 BE
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:28:57 
Vah
thank you! I'm kinda stuck in an explorer map right now
 Zeraphia
12:28:04 Vah the Ancient One
Dark

Explore is a great way to earn mushrooms, the Help section is your best friend and don't be afraid to ask questions / chat in the chat! Welcome aboard!
 starmutt
12:27:45 marsh | they/it
oh explore beats pvp be by miles xD
 Dark Dynasty Den
12:27:27 
Hi chat! Any advice for new players? <3
 *Hollystar*
12:26:56 Holly
Me realizing PVP is not a good way to gain BE >.<
 Zeraphia
12:18:30 Vah the Ancient One
Techno

Oooh I can't wait for the lore.

Mmh lore

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : -4
Spotted Hyena : -3
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 9, 2022 02:59 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Do not post unless your name is in the title.

Edited at July 9, 2022 02:59 PM by the Wayne pack
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 9, 2022 03:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
name:
-
Aibek
-
"Master of the moon"
~
4 and a half
~
male
~
elemint:
-
Moon/darkness/luner
~
Spices:
-
Dutch angel dragon
~
appernece:
-
~
Wingspan:
-
6ft
~
Hight:
-
7ft
~
Wight:
-
130lb
~
persnality:
-
stubbornrudeharsh
-
Aibek is quick to stand his gard therefore being rude and harsh to those dosnt know at all or well. His quick to start a fight with enemies.Aibek is often stubborn and has to be bribed into doing things his unsure about, his like this because of how is father pressured him at a young age. Though he is like this he dosnt exactly like to fight but he dose what he has to do to survive.
-
fast learneradventurousloyal
-
Aibek has always been a fast learner and can easly figer something out even if it takes him a few days to do so. you may want to think besfore you use a good move on him as he may use it right back. Aibek found out that exsploring was fun and helped him view his saroundings at only a few moths old. Aibek always looked up to his father he was loyal to his clan and father...exlest intell they were all killed.
-
kindshysweet
-
Aibek is rather shy when it comes to getting to know others as he dosnt want to have to go through the pain he had to go thourgh when hes parents where killed. Its hard to brake that wall but once you do he would do anything for you, and you will find that he can be a huge teady bare.
~
backstory:
-
Aibek was born from his egg along with his twin sister whome was named Akira. moth anfter his hatching his sister got sick and latter died. He was left with his father who had high standers and often pushed Aibek far past the linits in which he couldnt reach at the time. His mother an exsremly sweet,kind and loving dragon. Thare goup called The Mist Moons was attcked by the The Lirkering Sun group and was killed off. exlest the enemie group thought they had killed all exsents of The Mist Moons but Aibek mangeged to get away and has been on his own ever since.
~
other:
-
Aibeks mother was kind to him while is father often pushed aibek to limits he couldn't reach. He had a twin sister who latter died of a sickness
~
Credits and link to like art:
-
~

Edited at July 13, 2022 11:48 AM by Flying nugget
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 9, 2022 05:13 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
WIP

Name:

Aether
"Spirit of the Wind"

4 years

Male

Element:

Air

Species:

Wind dragon

Appearance:

Aether stands at six feet tall at the shoulder, but his long sepertine neck that is usualy held in a distinctive arch adds some height to him, as well as his large wings. His lithe, sleek body is smaller in comparison to his wings, a characteristic trait of the air class dragons. He is small, but he is very agile and swift in the air; it is as if he is truly a gust of wind. He can plunge into a steep, nearly vertical dive; or climb skywards quicker than most can follow; he is able to make impossible tricky and dangerous turns that if replicated by another dragon, then it'd be sure to crash into something. He is clearly built for speed and agility, especially in the air, a problem is that he is not made for combat by terms of physical strength. But in a one-on-one fight, he can outmanuever an opponent. He is lighter too, at weighing in at 100 lbs. Again, his wingspan is larger than himself, at eleven feet long in total.

Aether's coloration is light, the base color for his scales is a clean, sharp white. With ivory on his underbelly, the white on his wings fading to the creamy, warm off-white hue, his face and muzzle are colored in ivory; except for a ring of the white around each golden eye. The white fades to ivory, starting at the ankles of his hindlegs, and does the same at his wrists on his forelegs. His hind feet are more animal-like, cat-like, each toe tipped with a three inch long claw, a dark gray like steel. His front feet have a 'thumb' which allows him to pick up things easier, the toes also tipped in the three inch long claws. A single row of blunt ending, triangular shaped spines are ivory in color, running down the white of his back, from his head to his tail, if you look closely, the there are silver speckles of varying size scattered around irregularly on the ivory spines. Atop his triangular shaped head, are two horns, one on each side of his cranium; spiraled, six inches in length, and ivory with silver speckles. Random streaks and swirls of ivory paint the white scales in interesting markings, they look like wind if the air was visible.

Personality:

Aether is a dragon who can and will attack those he thinks poses a threat to his home, family, and himself. If he sees an intruder, there is a good chance that he'll be after the poor soul in a heartbeat. Protective, is a good word for it; with a large side of ferocity. And when you're dealing with a very quick, agile, and vicious opponent, it can be hard to keep up. He may be a bit quick to jump the gun, really; mostly he is cautious, but in defending those he holds dear and his home, then he will attack. And unless the opponent backs off, until they back off, he will not stop; only way to get him to stop is giving him a very good reason to do so, to flee, or kill or severely wound him. He can be persistent.

With those he trusts, he is usually a calmer sort, although you can still see that sharp ferocity that can surface at any time. He is known as a loyal dragon, can be counted on to defend, and sure, he may be a bit aggressive, but he doesn't turn it onto the group in general. Otherwise, he is a good ally to make, a great friend or partner to have, and a horrible enemy to gain. He is usually a nice dragon, if you don't meet on the wrong foot,

Backstory:

Aether doesn't have an interesting backstory. He was hatched on a very windy night, fitting for his kind. And he grew up within the group.

Other:

s

Edited at July 13, 2022 01:02 PM by the Wayne pack
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 10, 2022 01:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Almost done just need to do his personality and backstory
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 10, 2022 01:43 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just to make sure, are they both adults here?

I somehow got mixed up here.

Edited at July 10, 2022 01:44 PM by the Wayne pack
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 10, 2022 01:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, I can fix it

the Wayne pack said:
Just to make sure, are they both adults here?

I somehow got mixed up here.

Edited at July 10, 2022 01:48 PM by Flying nugget
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 10, 2022 02:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ok just finished
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 13, 2022 11:48 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Who should start
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 13, 2022 01:02 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
How about you?
Wayne Pack x Flying nuggetJuly 13, 2022 01:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ok, I'm not really good at starting but I could try.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us