08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂
 Gallifrey Falls
08:08:04 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Ooh that's nice! Have you seen the ads for the 2024 Doctor Who Christmas Special?
 TeaBear
08:05:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol I understand that all to well. Yeah I'm alright, suprisingly not tired at the moment but I do have tommorow off too lol
 Gallifrey Falls
08:04:33 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I'm eh. Sleep deprive. You can call me Myth. How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   20 

Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 02:20 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are listed in the title! Feel free to follow along however!

Topic
CopxCriminal

Plot
Muse A is a well known criminal around town, she constantly escapes the police time after time. She is also an incredible criminal, having committed every major crime except for manslaughter and sexual assault. She is very intelligence which allows her to slip away from the police, again and again.

Muse B is the town's most efficient and best cop, and he's been put on a new job. Capture Muse A, whose simply known around the city as Silver Shadow. No one knows her real name, as she's never been in the system.

So after their first meeting where Muse A manages to slip out of her cuffs yet again, she evokes a chase. A sort of Tom-and-Jerry chase. All over town, again and again. And yet, as they go, and as Muse A always teases and taunts Muse B as she escapes. The two find each other falling for each other.

Characters
Dagger Pack-Muse A(Female)
Ashes of Night-Muse B(Male)
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 02:23 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silver Shadow

Personal Information
Full Name
Rylee Amelia Hunt
Meaning of Name
Rylee means rye cleaning
Amelia means work
Hunt means search for or follow wild animals
Nicknames/Aliases
Ry
Silver Shadow(Criminal Name)
Place of Birth
London, England
Birthday
August 25
Zodiac Sign
Leo
Species
Human
Race
British
Religion
N/A
Job
Criminal
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Appearance
Rylee stands at 5'7 and a half, which fits her body shape. Which is lean and slender. She definitely isn't all muscled up, like a body builder, but she definitely has some muscle on her. She is tan from working outside. Her face is sort of round-ish though it curves into more of a sharper edge as it curves down towards her jawline, yet in no way does her face give off a baby-ish appearance. Her hair is a platinum blonde that is long and somewhat wavy, though she often prefers to keep her hair up in a ponytail, braid, or bun. Rylee has striking grey eyes that darken and lighten with her moods.

Rylee has a few scars here and there just from working on things at her house, then of course from being a criminal. She also has a few tattoos, and two of the three are easily covered with clothes, while the other one can either be covered up with makeup. Rylee is not one to typically wear makeup, but occasionally she puts on some base, or some blush, and on rare occasions she will actually put on makeup to go out in.

She typically wears dark themed clothes, black, dark blue, dark green, grey, etc. It is a very rare thing to find her in bright colors, and if you do find her in a bright color, then it is a shade of blue, her favorite color. She also does not dress up very much. She likes to stick to the basic pants, t-shirt, and tennis shoes. She'll put on a jacket or hoodie when she gets cold, or wear a tanktop when it gets hot. But she always wears some kind of pants, whether it be jeans or sweatpants. On a even rarer occasion she will dress up, put on a fancy top and some fancy pants, and maybe some short high heels. But the one thing that is practically impossible to get her into is a dress.
Tattoos
One is on her ribs, which is a medium sized black dragon that stretches out across her left ribs. She has another one on her inner right arm, which is a serpent that is wound around a scepter, it stretches from her wrist to her elbow. Then the final one is on her stomach, which is a simple design of a feather, which is on her lower right stomach area.

Personality
Rylee is a quiet human being. She loves animals and adores them. She can be incredibly sweet and kind hearted, but that's typically how she reacts for animals. For other people, she is closed off, kind of rude, and withdrawn. She does not like to be offended and can become quite vocal and sarcastic. When prompted or needed, Rylee is a very fierce women. She can become sarcastic and harsh. She is definitely not one that rolls over and shows her belly. She is an incredibly smart and often outwits the cops constantly
(Sorry if this is bad, I hate typing personalities, XD)

Relationships
Family
Diana Hunt(Mother/Deceased)
Jacob Hunt(Father/Deceased)
Henry Hunt(Older Brother/Alive/Estranged)
Daniel Hunt(Twin Brother/Alive/Estranged)
Other(s)
N/A
Miscellaneous
Bad Habits

-Doesn't protect herself from the sun
-Drinks too much coffee
-Talks to herself
-Stays up late
-Is typically all work no play
Talents/Special Skills
-Writing and singing
-Running, climbing(Physical activities)
-Survival skills
-Horse back riding
-Playing a musical instrument(Guitar)
Allergies
-Fish
-Nuts
-Chicken feathers
Languages
-English(Native)
-Scottish Gaelic(Learned)
Accent
-British(Native)
Hobbies
-Exercise(Running, working out, etc)
-Training
-Horse back riding
-Singing
-Archery
-Bird watching
-Photography
-Dancing(She gets bored and just blares music to sing and dance to)
Quote/Mantra
"If life gives you lemons... Add vodka."
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 06:46 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Personal Information

Full Name

Rowan Silas Parks

Meaning of Name

He’s named after his great-grandmother(his parents thought he was going to be a girl)

Nicknames/Aliases

Silas

Officer Parks

Officer Silas Parks

Place of Birth

Ireland, he was adopted

Birthday

December 21

Twenty Four

Zodiac Sign

Saggitaurus

Male

Species

Human

Race

Irish

Religion

Atheist, but keeps an open mind

Job

Police Officer

Sexual Orientation

Pansexual(Hope that’s okay with you)

Appearance

Silas stands at 5’11 but if you ask, he’ll say 6 foot. He has a more slender body frame than most cops but he’s in no way scrawny. He’s built more like a male runner than a male wrestler but he’s still strong enough to be good at his job. He has lighter skin that will not tan due to his genetics. His face is on the rounder side with a soft jawline. He has very curly light brown hair that rests just under his ears. He often wears it up in a tight bun. He has hazel eyes that often appear an autumn brown shade.

Silas has a few scrapes, burns, and cuts from the line of duty. He’s been shot three times in action and stabbed twice. There’s a few scars from that. He also has a tattoo on his wrist.

Outside of work, he doesn’t have a life nor a way of dress. He’s just accompanied to the career and the job. However, he does have a set of clothes meant for leisure activities. It’s a pair of ripped relaxed jeans, a white tanktop, and an open button-down shirt.

Tattoos

He has a wrist tattoo of a flock of ravens(shadows) taking flight. Each one of those ravens represent a criminal he was able to convert or save from their wrongdoings and become a better person after they served their time.

Personality

Rowan is distant and anti-social. He really isn’t involved in leisure activities or anything that is strictly not for work. However, he genuinely cares about all people which is why he decided to become a police officer. He is friendly and honest toward other humans which can often be misunderstood as being a flirt. He is also very creative.

Relationships

Family

Kirstynne and Rachael Bennets(Adoptive Parents)

Gwenn Parks(Mother/Alive)

Howard Richards(Father/Not In Picture)

Roselynn Parks(Twin Sister/Alive)

Other(s)

N/A

Miscellaneous

Bad Habits

-Tries to “save” everyone

-Takes work too seriously

-blames himself for his father’s absence

-Doesn’t sleep well at night

Talents/Special Skills

-Running, archery, climbing

-intelligent and quick thinker

(to be developed as character develops)

Allergies

-Nuts

-Citrus

Languages

-English

Accent

-British

Hobbies

-Training/ Working Out

-Archery

Quote/Mantra

"Everyone has the potential to be good, even if all you see is evil"

Edited at July 6, 2022 06:49 PM by Ashes of Night
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 09:24 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
So do you wants me to start here-?)))
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 09:28 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ashes of Night said:
So do you wants me to start here-?)))

Yes please, XD
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 09:30 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
Just clarifying lol. XD
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 09:43 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

It was an ordinary day in England, with clouds forming over the town and threatening the chance for rain. The birds seemed to call out warnings ahead and at each passing moment, it became darker and dark. Someone religious might claim it was God sending a warning but all it meant to Silas was a day off duty.

He personally hated days off. The best criminals always took action while he was off the clock. It's like they had his work schedule and new exactly when he was in uniform. He didn't know how that worked, maybe it was a supertitious thought in itself.

But... that was okay. His team was perfectly able to catch criminals as he was. He just wanted to catch them himself to gaurantee they had a chance of an equal punishment and opportunity to turn from their ways. Most of the criminals he caught tended to be struggling financially or mentally. They really just needed his help. That's it.

To take his worries off of work, he decided to go for a run. He hadn't been on one in such a long time, perferring to do his training in the police gym. He decided to head out, dressed in black sweatpants and no shirt just before the rain hit. Judging by the clouds, he had at least 45 minutes before it started raining. So onto the streets he went, jogging at a relatively fast pace. He couldn't help but scan his surroundings as he ran, it was just habit.

Edited at July 6, 2022 09:45 PM by Ashes of Night
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 6, 2022 11:11 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Maverick, it's going to rain. What are we going to do today." A young women muses as she peers out the window of her small, slightly broken down looking house. The large dog simply perks his ears and the young women sighs,"Let me guess, you want to go for a walk?" The large dog leaps up at the word, walk. Eliciting a laugh from his owner. She had no job, and she was somewhat poor. Her house was small and didn't have much inside. And the fact she had a dog was not something that she was planning on.

Especially because she was known around England as Silver Shadow, the city's most infamous criminal. No superpowers, no weird mutations, just a human with incredible wits and intelligence. She had escaped all attempts the police have ever tried to make on her, she hadn't gone to prison yet despite the police's attempts. She had been caught for nearly every major crime except for murder and sexual assault. The police wanted her locked up, probably for life, but she just kept escaping again and again. It was kind of sad, an endless cycle of misery and loneliness. Except for her dog.

"Alright, come on, Maverick. Let's go see what kind of hell we can raise today." She opens the door before exiting. She didn't bother to lock the door. What was the point? She had nothing interesting or valuable inside, and no papers that linked to who she was. She wasn't in the system, anywhere. She had been born on the streets and raised on them. So her prints never got put in the system and since the police could never hold her long enough to get prints, she remained anonymous. But, her name was Rylee. Rylee Hunt. Though she hadn't heard anyone call her that in many years.

It didn't take long for human and dog to reach town, they didn't live that far out. And soon Rylee had her sights set on a small convenience store, the nearest station was nearly ten minutes away and even then she didn't really care. It was mainly empty and the person manning it was a young male around her age. So, Rylee heads inside. She threatens the man, a bat in her hands, with her large Doberman Pinscher at her side. She slaps the bat against her hand,"Get me the money! And you won't get hurt!" Would she actually hurt him? Probably not. At least not badly.
Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 7, 2022 12:26 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Silas didn't notice anything wrong...at first. He was just kindly going on his way, jugging around the busy area. He had arrived to Downtown Londan and not a single thing seemed out of place. The clouds just kept getting darker and darker. Of course he knew his suspicion that something was going to happen was just because he had been reading the Book of Mormons too much. One of his cop friends was a Mormon and he had been curious about their way of life. He had simply been going silly though, there was nothing wrong in this town. Absolutely nothing.

By the time he was halfway through the densely populated part of town, he was out of breath and covered in sweat. He bent over to catch his breath, soaking in the pre-rain air. He was getting out of shape...for a runner that is. He still had a marvelous start to muscle definition, even if he couldn't necessarily run a mile in less than 3 minutes anymore.

He decided to head to a nearby gas station to see if they had some water. He had forgotten to grab his bottle on the way out. He saw one just around the corner and jogged there. He went inside and that's what he saw it..

Well not necessarily it but a her.

He knew the face even if he didn't remember the name. He was lucky there was no doorbell on the door, he didn't think she noticed him yet. He slipped in between the wall, his breath catching in his throat. He had nothing to defend himself and he was off duty. This was not a good day.

And as if the clouds could sense it...it began pouring as soon as he walked in.

Dagger PackxAshes of NightJuly 7, 2022 09:39 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
The man was skittish, that was for sure. He kept jumping at every little noise, but he was stuffing a bag full of cash. Aware of cold grey eyes staring at him and the dark almost black eyes of a growling dog. "Um... H--How much?" Rylee replies,"As much as you can fit in that bag." She slaps the bat against the palm of her hand again, making the man jump. "Hurry up!" The man stammers,"Ye--yes ma'am." There was a slight hint of joy that Rylee got from terrifying others. It was slight, but it was there.

The store didn't have a door bell, but she still heard the sound of the door opening and closing. And the sound of the outside sweeping inside briefly before the door shuts again. However she doesn't turn, but Maverick does. The large dog spinning, ears pinned back and teeth bared. "Is it danger, Mav?" The dog snaps his teeth together and Rylee dares to look over her shoulder. Another man. "Where you going?" She half playfully muses as she watches the man slip between the wall. Then her gaze flickers towards the window as rain starts pouring. "Hmm, look Mav. It's raining. You love the rain." Maverick flicks an ear.

Rylee glances back at the cash register worker,"You almost done there?" The man nods, he was trembling and for the briefest of seconds, Rylee felt remorse. Then it was gone. She glances back over at the second man, who Maverick had his eyes on. "Don't you worry, deary, he'll be with you shortly." The man in question looked about her age. He definitely did something that required physical exercise for a living. He was tall, slender, and sort of muscular. He was light skinned, brown haired, with hazel eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   20 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us