Wolf Play : Dagger Packxraveneclipse
Chatbox
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/
 Forgotten Memories
09:52:32 Ry/Ryder/Memories
Me: Breeds an Outstanding Precision to a Crushing Strength
Ms MaÂ’am: -WP Click-
produced a black phase and a dh 💀
 Zeraphia
09:52:20 Vah was attacked
Venus

Maybe a custom pelt or fancy gear?
 Zeraphia
09:52:04 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Prey is less abundant in winter. (Except for jungle, that one isn't affected, I think)
 Venus
09:50:35 
Now i'm not quite sure what to buy :">
 Venus
09:49:47 
This is why I'm always broke but oh well :>
 Stygian Forest
09:48:34 
Zeraphia

How so?
 Sanania
09:48:24 San, Sangria
Venus - I caved and bought some today as well
 Sanania
09:48:07 San, Sangria
These chipmunks are evading me my dudes. I get lucky if I even run into 1 on Level 9 Forest
 Zeraphia
09:47:56 Vah was attacked
Do it
 Venus
09:47:47 
I'm tempted to buy apples again.
 Zeraphia
09:47:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Ah good luck! Winter is such a rough time for BE training
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 5, 2022 06:42 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are listed in the title

Topic
GuardxPrincess

Plot
Muse A is the princess of (Kingdom), and for the most part she acts like a princess. However on the side, she loves to fight and is an incredible swordsmaster. She fights alongside the warriors of the kingdom, despite her father's protest, and excels at it.

Muse B is the guard of Muse A, his sole purpose is to protect her. Which he often finds hard when the princess runs off and is constantly putting herself in danger by fighting. Although he scolds her constantly for it, he does admire her. How could he not? A warrior princess. And in their own way, they are actually quite close.

But as time goes on friendship becomes more, a lot more. And both know they have to hide it from the king, else wise something bad happen. Will their relationship survive? Especially as the king puts in place an arranged marriage for Muse A.

Characters
Dagger Pack-Muse A(Female)
raveneclipse-Muse B(Male)
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 5, 2022 06:50 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ruina Agarvran

"I am many things. A damsel in distress isn't one of them."

Full Name
Ruina Amlugol Agarvran
Meaning of Name
Ruina means blazing fire
Amlugol means red dragon
Agarvran means noble blood
Nickname/Aliases
Ru(Family nickname)
Princess(Kingdom)
Warrior Princess
Place of Birth
Zlistead(Capitol city of Truhan)
Species
Human
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"Oh, darling, I'm not just a princess... I'm a warrior too."

Appearance
Ruina stands at a good 5'8. She is lean and muscular. However it is clear that she is still a female, and her muscle is well defined only at certain times. Her muscles are well defined when her skin is bare. However when she has clothes on, the only muscle that is clear would be those of her arms. She is somewhat tan from spending her days outside and is no longer the milky white she as born as. Her face is rounded at the cheeks, however her jaw is somewhat sharp. Her cheeks are not that defined, however her face does not give off a baby-ish appearance at all.

Her hair is a platinum blonde that is long and wavy. At times she often puts it up in a ponytail or perhaps a bun. Yet, sometimes she will leave it down and on special occasions she will style it and make it look pretty. Her eyes are a striking grey that darken and grow cold when pissed off, or can lighten up when happy. As a wereanimal and a fighter, she has many scars from battles and practices. She does not flaunt them, however she does not exactly hide them either. She does not have too big of scars anywhere as most of them are small and hard to see. Ruina also has a tattoo, on her left ribs. It is a phoenix with its wings outstretched along the ribs.

Despite Ruina's more manly appearance, it is not hard to tell that she is a female. Though she has that broadness and muscle of a man, she also has the lean, petite, and grace of a female. Her face is mainly smooth, however at certain times, lines will appear on her face and she will seem much older than she is. Already her aura gives off one of a determined and confident person. Her teeth are nearly perfectly straight, and are a pearly white. Despite her more broad build, she is surprisingly quick on her feet.

"Everyone wants to be a beast... Until it's time to do what beasts do."

Personality
Ruina is not one to play damsel in distress. She is a warrior through and through. Fierce and brave she will do just about anything and everything for those she loves and those she considers friends. She is also incredibly intelligent and can be just that hint of cunning. She does not think herself above anyone. Ruina is one to speak her mind. She doesn't often hold back whenever people ask her things. She often likes to say,"If you don't want to know the truth. Don't ask me." Although she may seem like the great princess, she is not always that amazing. She has that wild side.

Ruina loves pranks and she loves to tell jokes. She can be quick with her words which can often get her in trouble. Ruina is definitely not the golden child of the family, however her family does still love her. Despite her being a princess, she fights alongside the warriors of the kingdom. She's a fair and kind leader. She drills alongside her soldiers, and punishes soldiers fairly and equally. She does her best to keep them in line, and works hard to keep them motivated.

This princess is incredibly stubborn as well, if she sets her mind to something it is almost impossible to get her to change her mind. She can be incredibly harsh and sometimes will say things that she does not mean. Ruina, like most, has a mean side. She does not like it, and does her best to keep it away because when she gets mean she gets mean. She will throw just about any insult at you and many do their best to not cross her. She also enjoys nature and often likes to take walks or even do picnics and just listen to nature sing. She also is a decent fan of children and sometimes enjoys to play with them.

"Family don't end in blood."

Relationships
Queen Ashera Agarvran
Mother. Alive. Ruina and Ashera's relationship is average. Ashera supports her daughter and Ruina does her best to please her mother.
King Aelrindel Agarvran
Father. Alive. Aelrindel and Ruina's relationship is steady. Aelrindel wishes his daughter would be less warrior like and more princess like. Ruina often rebels against her father's wishes. They use to be incredibly close but as Ruina grew up, they drifted apart, especially as Ruina started to become more of a warrior then a princess.
Crown Prince Revalor Agarvran
Eldest brother. Alive. Older twin to Ayduin. Revalor and Ruina are close. They respect each other and both strive for the same goal. The protection of their kingdom and their subjects.
Prince Ayduin Agarvran
Elder brother. Alive. Younger twin to Revalor. Ruina and Ayduin get along great. Both enjoy the same kind of things and both have the same quick tongue so they often mess around with each other and see who can spin the worst insult.
Tarron Norneiros
Cousin. Alive. Tarron and Ruina are decently close. Tarron's mother is Ruina's aunt, and both of them came around often when they were young. Tarron is only two years older than Ruina, so they are close in age, and they get along famously even if Tarron is not considered a royal family member.
Thaola Qinnala
Best friend. Alive. There is no one else that Ruina is closer to. Thaola and Ruina share everything, all their secrets, anything and everything. They know everything about each other and are practically attached by the hip. They are typically together. While Thaola may not be as quick-witted and smart as Ruina, there is no doubt that their personalities link up decently well.

"The fears we don't face become our limits."

-Animals
-Art
-History
Dislikes
-Complaining
-Abusive people
-Reptiles
-Math
Strengths
-Intelligent
-Driven
-Loyal
-Wits
Weaknesses
-Raspberries(Incredibly allergic to them)
-Stubborn
-Blunt
-Rebellious

Tarron Norneiros

"I exist on my own damn terms."

Full Name
Tarron Raag Norneiros
Meaning of Name
Tarron means hunter
Raag means one with a gift of music
Norneiros means wolf son
Nickname/Aliases
Tarron
Ta(Ruina)
Place of Birth
Uhanda, Truhan
Species
Human
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"If life gives you lemons... Add vodka."

Appearance
Tarron is what you could consider a very handsome man. Tarron stands at about six foot tall, and he has broad shoulders and a muscular body. He has blonde hair that is somewhat cropped, but isn't shaved down to the skull. He has grey-blue eyes that often hold the emotion of amusement of calm. You don't often see a different emotion on his face except for those two. So if you do manage to piss him off, you'll know. He is kind of lanky, but not in a bad way. His face is sharp and defined.

"Things have changed. I no longer give a fuck."

Personality
Tarron use to be a caring person who was the sweetest and most caring person ever. Until his father came back one day and killed Tarron's mother. Then Tarron closed up. He is now cold and sort of emotionless. He still has a sense of humor, however his sense of humor can become very dark. He is very calm and it is hard to press his buttons. If his buttons do manage to be pressed he becomes incredibly pissed. Tarron loves his family dearly and would protect Ruina with his life. He is what you call a player. He is not one for attachments. Tarron is either seen with a new girl every day or isn't seen with a girl for months on end. He is a very confusing man.

Tarron does his best to stay calm and tries to be a good man, but just finds that he really doesn't give a fuck any more. He just rolls with the flow. Because of his incredibly calmness he makes a great leader of the group because he can quickly calm the others and can calm teachers or other students they piss off.

"Nope... Still don't care."

Relationships
Vibiana Norneiros
Mother. Dead. Vibiana and Tarron were incredibly close. Tarron loved his mother to his bone and it hurt him so bad when she died. Tarron got his revenge and is more at peace now. However he still misses her dearly.
Hanif Lorentz
Father. Dead. Tarron hates his father with all of his guts. He was a drunk who never was in his life and when Hanif did come back he murdered Vibiana out of pure anger and drunkenness. His son got revenge for Vibiana's death however. But the relationship between the two was never great.
Ruina Agarvran
Cousin. Alive. Ruina is the closest person to him now. He loves her tremendously and is extremely overprotective of her, especially after his mother's death. While the rest of Ruina's family mourned, Ruina was there for Tarron and the two grew an unbreakable bond.
Thaola Qinnala
Friend. Alive. Ruina introduced the two and they quickly became friends. Thaola does her best to keep Tarron's spirits up, and for that Tarron vowed to protect her. Tarron thinks of Thaola as the little sister he never had.

"You need to chill the fuck out."

-Animals
-Night time
-Music
Dislikes
-Pure silence
-Violence
-Alcohol
-His father
Strengths
-Loyal
-Hand to hand combat
-High tolerance to pain
-Incredible with a bow
Weaknesses
-Sword fighting
-Reckless
-Unserious
-Guarded/Unable to trust(Exception to a few)

Thaola Qinnala

"You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions."

Full Name

Thaola Delphina Qinnala
Meaning of Name
Thaola means muse of comedy
Delphina means woman from Delphi
Qinnala means high point of a rock
Nickname/Aliases
Tha(Ruina)
T(Tarron)
Place of Birth
Species
Human
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

"Feed your own ego. I'm busy."

Appearance
Thaola is a beautiful girl with golden blonde hair that goes down to her waist. Long and straight it often annoys Thaola so she typically keeps it up in some sort of way. She has green eyes that often flash with amusement and mischievous looks. Her body is more on the petite and slender side. You can just barely see the lean and muscle of a werelioness. She is decently tall, standing at 5'7, however she does not have the broad shoulder or build of Ruina or Tarron. She is definitely smaller than the two of them, however she can still hold her own.

"Yes, I know there's a special place in hell for me. It's called a throne."

Personality
Thaola is incredibly sarcastic and mischievous. She often likes to play pranks and jokes on others, and her sarcastic words get her into a lot of trouble. But despite all that she is a very loyal person and will do anything for her friends. She enjoys hanging out with her friends and loves to play with animals. She loves to learn and is constantly pestering people, mainly her friends, about things. It can get annoying but in a sort of endearing way. Despite her sarcastic attitude she gets away with quite a lot of things, because she can just as quickly turn around and bat those pretty eyelashes at you.

Thaola is incredibly charismatic and uses that to get out of trouble. She is the complete opposite of Ruina and loves to flirt with men. She has never had a boyfriend and isn't really looking for one, although she wouldn't complain. She does have her eye on one or two guys, but she is a complete flirt. You could also call her a player, even though she has never had a boyfriend. But despite all of it, Thaola is a good person at heart and only has the best intentions. She may be mischievous, sarcastic, and flirty but she is incredibly fierce and powerful when it comes to defending her friends from anyone who dares to challenge them.

"Don't take yourself so seriously... No one else does."

Relationships
Ruina Agarvran
Best friend. Alive. Ruina and Thaola have been best friends since they were children. Having met in the market one day, Ruina saved Thaola from being homeless and ever since that day the two have been best friends.
Tarron Norneiros
Friend. Alive. Tarron and Thaola have known each other for about five years. They are pretty close and have quite the sibling dynamic. They like to tease and prank each other, and if there is any love between them it is completely platonic.

"Oh darling, go buy a brain."

-Jokes/Pranks
-Laughing
-Hanging out with her friends
Dislikes
-People who can't take a joke
-Abusers
-Adults(Not a huge fan. Never had a great adult role model)
-Spiders
Strengths
-Confident/Bold
-Quick on her feet
-Quick thinking
-Imaginative
Weaknesses
-Hand to hand combat(Not great)
-Strength(She isn't as strong as others, but she makes up with it with speed)
-Chaotic
-Stubborn
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 5, 2022 07:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night

Full Name
Night Sliver Stone
Nickname/Aliases
Moon(Family nickname)
Guard (Kingdom)
Place of Birth
Species
Human
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Appearance
Night stands out by beening 6'5 feet tall. He look like a female beening skinny and lean. He has long delicate arms and legs. He looks like a shadow since is so fast it makes him like a shadow. He is tan from training day and night outside. He was born with unusual eyes. He always hides them with a blind fold.
His body is covered in scars from his past. His left eye has a scar from a long time ago. His left eye is blue while his right is green. He covers both eyes because many people made fun of him. His pure black hair has white streaks in it and has hints of grey.
Personality
He is a sweet and shy person. He would get into a fight to protect those who can't protect themselves. He loves animals and would help one in need. He has many animal friends. He takes care of an owl who stays with him and helps him. He can be funny and nice. He puts a mean outer layer to protect himself.
The forest
Food
Dislikes
Rain
Storms
Abusers
Strengths
Speed
Bows and daggers
Smart
Hand to hand combat
Weaknesses
animals getting hurt
Using a sword
Thunder (as he is afraid of that)
Fights for those who can't protect themselves
Using heavy weapons (ska strength)

Edited at July 6, 2022 05:05 AM by raveneclipse
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 6, 2022 01:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
He was training in the forest near type castle. He was training with his brother Alex. "Ha! You gotta be faster than that Alex!" he jumped away from his brother and then tackled him making Alex yelp in surprise. He smiled and got off Alex. "Ha got you." he chuckled as Alex gets up with a smile. "You should be a head royal guard brother your faster than all of them. Why don't you show them that?" Night sighed and said "you know why I need to be able to be near you guys to protect you. Now lets go home."
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 6, 2022 11:27 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Thaola!!" A blonde haired girl suddenly goes running by Ruina, causing the princess to glance after her. Uh oh, what had her best friend done now? The princess got her answer a few seconds later as her cousin, Tarron, storms around the corner. Ruina holds in a laugh as she glances at the tall blonde haired male. Tarron glares at his younger cousin,"I swear to god. Don't you dare say anything. Wipe that look off your face." Ruina takes a deep breath, controlling her emotions. "Okay, okay. No laughing, promise." Tarron narrows his eyes at his cousin,"Did you see where Thaola went?"

Ruina tips her head,"First, tell me, what happened?" Tarron resists the urge to snap,"She dumped honey on me and then a bag of chicken feathers! Honey! Where the hell did she get enough honey to cover my body?" Ruina couldn't help it any longer and a laugh explodes as the princess leans over, her shoulders shaking from her laughs. Tarron glares,"Ruina!" The princess straightens back up, slowly gaining control of her laugh. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry." Grey eyes blink at the male,"But..." Tarron snaps,"There is no but." Ruina grimaces, before firing back.

"But, you have to admit, it's funny." Ruina cuts her cousin off, as his glare grows angrier,"Hey, don't get mad. Think about it. You, a tall, muscular man. People look at you and think warrior, fierce, fighter, badass. And now. Look at you, Covered in honey and feathers." Tarron sighs, shaking his head, he really wasn't that angry. He was just not looking for to getting feathers and honey out of his hair and clothes and off his skin. "Where did Thaola go?" Ruina chuckles as she gestures after where the blonde headed girl had darted off to.
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 7, 2022 01:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
He left after he had eaten dinner with his family. He had to got earn more money to help his family but didn't know how. He sighed and started walking in the forest where he was training earlier. He smiled and climbed a tree and sat in it. He chuckled at a thought. "I guess I should get a better job as head royal guard. Maybe something better...." he trailed off as he started to drift into thought.
-
After a bit he sighed and then he got down and started home. Once home he changed into his uniform and grabbed his sword. He grabbed an apple and left for the castle. He paused near the gates and sighed never getting over the sight. He smiled and took a bite of his apple. He smiled as he chewed thinking -never gets old.-
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 8, 2022 01:55 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ruina gets to her feet, following Tarron as he heads after Thaola. She wanted to see where this lead. No doubt Tarron would jump Thaola and get honey and feathers all over her as well, which would no doubt be funny. Though as long as the king didn't catch them. He was stern and didn't like fun, how did Ruina know? Because the king was her father, and he was not a very happy man. Not anymore. Something went wrong and he became very moody and angry. He was still a great king and treated his kingdom well. He was not abusive, but he was grumpy. Incredibly grumpy.
Dagger PackxraveneclipseJuly 8, 2022 12:46 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Night
Night let his smile drop and started to head to the training area. He chuckled at the fact that he was the only one there at the moment. He ate his apple and set his sword to the side and grabbed his daggers out. He practice his aim even though he was deadly accurate. Once he threw most of his daggers. He grabbed them and then looked for his bow and his special arrows. He then practice his shot with his bow. He set his bow down and collected his arrows. He grabbed a long dagger he keeps on him at all times and practices on a dummy.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us