second* *^*
 Sanania
10:02:29 San, Sangria
Venus - Do it. Do it. Do it!

I will work on said puppy's mugshot here in a sec
 Venus
10:01:48 
Sanania,
She's getting abit too old though but perhaps I'll squeeze another litter out of her before she gets booted.
 Sanania
10:00:47 San, Sangria
Venus- You could auction her off. Surely, someone will find her useful.

Ry- It really do! AND I somehow managed to get a Matron's Blessing boosted pup despite neither parents having boosts and the grandparents having a mix of DH's, Mela, and Albinism. >->
 Venus
09:59:37 
Sanania,
Oh sounds like a better, more value, purchase. Does said puppy have a mugshot? Hehe.
 Sanania
09:58:03 San, Sangria
Venus - I have my limits. I focus mainly on gear, not so much decor. Even then there is only so much gear you can put on a wolf before they start to look a bit too busy.

Good point, I suppose. I think I will hold off until I decide to splurge on some more apples.

I actually really want to buy a stylus since my puppy chewed up my other one to oblivion. Might be a next paycheck kind of thing or two paychecks from now. I have some gear ideas that I kinda wanna test out.
 Luna🌕
09:56:38 Silver (She/her)
Keep a CL G6 mela or no?
 Forgotten Memories
09:56:18 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River -
cool, feel free to reach out if you have any more questions
 Forgotten Memories
09:55:56 Ry/Ryder/Memories
San-
lmao. it do be like that sometimes though!
 Black River
09:55:14 Lady Lynn
Yep just found that! I didn't see the "sell" at first- Thank you Forgotten!
 Sanania
09:54:55 San, Sangria
Ry - Sounds like me a couple breedings ago. I tried to breed for a HW DH and wound up with two HW ES twins.
 Forgotten Memories
09:54:46 Ry/Ryder/Memories
River
go to the wolf you want to sell. scroll down to manage wolf. hit sell. put a price
 Venus
09:54:43 
Sanania,
I'm avoiding gear at all cost because god knows how much i will spend just to make a wolf look pretty. At least a custom you could somewhat earn back the budget :')

Unlike my useless chimera girl who has given me absolutely nothing. I will scrap her. I really will.
 Luna🌕
09:54:28 Silver (She/her)
Holdup screwy link idk what went wron happens sometimes -WP Click-
 Black River
09:54:10 Lady Lynn
Where do I go to put a wolf up for sale?
 Stygian Forest
09:53:43 
Zeraphia

I'm still trying to beat 100 squirrels and now 50 squirrels. 5/50 on one and 55/100 for the other.
 Forgotten Memories
09:53:15 Ry/Ryder/Memories
DH is in the blood but black phase is no where 💀
 Luna🌕
09:53:07 Silver (She/her)
Keep or sell/retire? Idk if the value of melas changed when I was gone -Click- play -Click-
 Sanania
09:52:53 San, Sangria
Venus - I know the feeling now exponentially so. I knew I needed another folder to throw my studs in and then proceeded to buy two den expansions. Now I have 54 apples and cannot decide whether I want to make a custom come to life or hold off til later. I also would like to get a few of my wolves gear but can't decide on who to try to dress up first. :/

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Polar Bear : +1
Mountain Lion : -3
Bengal Tiger : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Dagger PackxNepheleJuly 5, 2022 04:04 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please do not post unless you are listed in the title. Feel free to follow along though!

Topic
HeroxVillain

Plot
Two superhumans living in one city, both known for their respective skills. One is a hero, known simply as (Hero Name), the saving grace of (City). While the other is a villain, known as (Villain Name), the rising hell of the city. They are also known for their long-standing rivalry and hatred of each other. (Hero) and (Villain) have been fighting back and forth for years. (Hero) always manages to put (Villain) in jail, while (Villain) always manages to escape. A repeating cycle.

However in normal human life they are simply known as (Muse A) and (Muse B). Muse B has recently decided to move, and it just so happens, he moves into the apartment building that Muse A lives in. He also manages to get into the apartment right across from Muse A. When Muse A arrives and offers to help Muse B move in, it's a fast friendship forming. And both are unaware of each other's secret. So by day, they are best friends, and by night they are terrible enemies. And as they slowly began to fall for each other, in their normal human lives, secrets start to unravel.

So what happens when the biggest secret of all is revealed?

Characters
Dagger Pack-Muse A(Female/Hero)
Nephele-Muse B(Male/Villain)

Edited at July 9, 2022 11:50 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxNepheleJuly 5, 2022 04:04 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Silver Shadow

Personal Information
Full Name
Rylee Amelia Hunt
Meaning of Name
Rylee means rye cleaning
Amelia means work

Hunt means search for or follow wild animals
Nicknames/Aliases
Ry
Silver Shadow(Superhero Name)
Place of Birth
London, England
Birthday
August 25
Zodiac Sign
Leo
Species
Human
Race
British
Religion
N/A
Job
Wildlife Sanctuary Maintenance Employee
Superhero
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual

Appearance
Rylee stands at 5'7 and a half, which fits her body shape. Which is lean and slender. She definitely isn't all muscled up, like a body builder, but she definitely has some muscle on her. She is tan from working outside. Her face is sort of round-ish though it curves into more of a sharper edge as it curves down towards her jawline, yet in no way does her face give off a baby-ish appearance. Her hair is a platinum blonde that is long and somewhat wavy, though she often prefers to keep her hair up in a ponytail, braid, or bun. Rylee has striking grey eyes that darken and lighten with her moods.

Rylee has a few scars here and there just from working on things at her house, then of course from work. She also has a few tattoos, and two of the three are easily covered with clothes, while the other one can either be covered up with makeup. Rylee is not one to typically wear makeup, but occasionally she puts on some base, or some blush, and on rare occasions she will actually put on makeup to go out in.

She typically wears dark themed clothes, black, dark blue, dark green, grey, etc. It is a very rare thing to find her in bright colors, and if you do find her in a bright color, then it is a shade of blue, her favorite color. She also does not dress up very much. She likes to stick to the basic pants, t-shirt, and tennis shoes. She'll put on a jacket or hoodie when she gets cold, or wear a tanktop when it gets hot. But she always wears some kind of pants, whether it be jeans or sweatpants. On a even rarer occasion she will dress up, put on a fancy top and some fancy pants, and maybe some short high heels. But the one thing that is practically impossible to get her into is a dress.

Her superhero costume is incredibly simple. It is a mixture of silver and black and fits in a necklace that is on her necklace. Quite like Marvel Comics, Black Panther, the suit fits in the necklace and is activated by thought. And much like the Black Panther's it is a simple design, the face of it could be called a panther's face, but there really wasn't a specific animal in mind when she created it. It is made out of pretty sturdy material and is pretty indestructible.
Tattoos
One is on her ribs, which is a medium sized black dragon that stretches out across her left ribs. She has another one on her inner right arm, which is a serpent that is wound around a scepter, it stretches from her wrist to her elbow. Then the final one is on her stomach, which is a simple design of a feather, which is on her lower right stomach area.
Tattoo Pictures
(Credits)

(Credits)

(Credits)

Personality

Rylee is a quiet human being, she has two friends and that's it. She doesn't really talk to those of her family who are alive, and barely keeps up with her friends. She loves animals and adores them. She can be incredibly sweet and kind hearted, but that's typically how she reacts for animals. For other people, she is closed off, kind of rude, and withdrawn. She does not like to be offended and can become quite vocal and sarcastic. When prompted or needed, Rylee is a very fierce women. She can become sarcastic and harsh. She is definitely not one that rolls over and shows her belly. For her friends she is a lot more open and talkative then usual, but even then she is still somewhat withdrawn. It does surprise her that her friends stick with her, considering she only usually talks to them to set up a hangout(Like once every three weeks) or when they are hanging out. Or occasionally when they run into each other in town.
(Sorry if this is bad, I hate typing personalities, XD)

Relationships
Family
Diana Hunt(Mother/Deceased)
Jacob Hunt(Father/Deceased)
Henry Hunt(Older Brother/Alive/Estranged)
Daniel Hunt(Twin Brother/Alive/Estranged)
Other(s)
Tanisha Poletti(Best Friend/Female/Alive)
Isaac Bently(Best Friend/Male/Alive)

Miscellaneous
Powers
Rylee is a superhuman, she doesn't really have any powers per say. She has superhuman strength, durability, speed, agility, stamina, reflexes, senses, intelligence, healing, and lifespan. She is unable to get drunk, which is sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing. She is trained in the martial arts and is incredible at hand to hand combat. She has been trained how to handle and fight with just about any and every weapon, and is an incredible marksmen. Years of hardcore, almost physically abusing training has made Rylee an extremely skilled acrobat, gymnast, and aerialist, being able to fluidly dodge attacks from multiple directions using coordinated flips, twists, and sharp turns without losing balance. Rylee has been compared to the Marvel's superhero, Captain America. She is not great at far ranged combat, as she doesn't often carry a gun or far-ranged weapon on her. And despite her superhuman peak, physical and mental, she is still just human. You can wear her down eventually.
Bad Habits

-Doesn't protect herself from the sun
-Drinks too much coffee
-Talks to herself
-Stays up late
-Is typically all work no play
Talents/Special Skills
-Writing and singing
-Running, climbing(Physical activities)
-Survival skills
-Horse back riding
-Playing a musical instrument(Guitar)
Allergies
-Fish
-Nuts
-Chicken feathers
Languages
-English(Native)
-Scottish Gaelic(Learned)
Accent
-British(Native)
Hobbies
-Exercise(Running, working out, etc)
-Training

-Horse back riding
-Singing
-Archery
-Bird watching
-Gardening(She's got a small garden out back)
-Drawing digital and non digital
-Photography
-Playing/hanging with her dog
-Dancing(She gets bored and just blares music to sing and dance to)
Quote/Mantra
"If life gives you lemons... Add vodka."

Pets
Name
Maverick
Appearance
(Credits)

Edited at July 5, 2022 07:12 PM by Dagger Pack
Dagger PackxNepheleJuly 5, 2022 04:06 PM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
(WIP)
Full name:
Markus Lee Barber
Goes by:
Markus
Nickname(s):
N/A
~
~
Appearnce:
Markus is tall and thin. He stands at 6 foot. He doesnt have much muscle his build is definitely on the weaker side. He had deep red hair and brown almost amber eyes. His hair is poofy and is heavily centered on the top of his head. He tends to make it spike out. His chin and face shape in general is sharp. His cheek bones are fairly visible. His sharp face tends to make many find him scary and untrustworthy. Which is true but originally bothered him deeply.

He has scars on his arms from often working on his powers in dangerous ways. He often wears red, black, and grey. He also wears deep greens and pale greens. His favorite color, even if it seems it should be red, is in fact green. He wears long jackets and usually solid colored shirts. He also wears baggy jean like pants along with normal and ripped jeans as well.

His superhero costumes is very casual. It is a red and black suit with a black mask with a white smiley face on it. He isnt very interested in the flashy costumes that villains and superheros typically wore. He was often turned off but the fancy costumes and flashy things.

~
Powers:
He has psychic powers that give him the abilities to move items with his mind and see into others minds. When he uses his powers his eyes glow a soft red and red wisps flow around his hands when he uses them on items. He cannot get into their minds easily. He needs a moment to focus. He can see thoughts and memories but only as long as he is focused and is able to be fully in the moment.
~
Personality:
~
Birthday:
October 12th
Birth Place:
Perth, Australia
Race:
Australian
Accent:
Australian
~