Wolf Play : Forrest Pack x Rose Vine
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
09:46:03 
Zeraphia

Thanks. Trying to get Vexara's BE up though.
 Zeraphia
09:44:43 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Nice!
 Stygian Forest
09:44:11 
Zeraphia

He's at Shake, right now.
 Transcendence
09:43:03 free palestine
Rest in poop my mom is at her abliest antics again and I only came out to check on my parrot lol. Anyways. Im slowly accidentally BEing my wolves while I explore. Until I find a BE trainer in these trying times lol
 Zeraphia
09:42:48 Vah was attacked
Stygian

Probably?
 Stygian Forest
09:42:18 
Zeraphia

Solstice is at 902 BE, so hopefully soon?
 Zeraphia
09:41:27 Vah was attacked
Stygian

925+ if I recall correctly.
 Stygian Forest
09:40:55 
Trying to recall at what BE, Death Grip is at.
 Whispering Rain
09:36:03 Whisp, Rain
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:30:52 Vah was attacked
Hallow

XDD I guess so
 Hallow's Eve
09:30:36 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I must just be lucky lol. If I switch over though I am sure it will go away
 Transcendence
09:29:55 free palestine
-Click-
Slowly collecting my animal decor back on HEE lol like a free scavenger hunt aa exploring pain xx
 Zeraphia
09:28:53 Vah was attacked
Hallow

That's more than I've found.

I've found 1 in the last week and a half.
 Hallow's Eve
09:28:09 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I know lol. I think I've found 8 bigfoots through 20 forest levels T^T but for the mush it may be worth it. I would rather gain WP coins though
 Zeraphia
09:26:54 Vah was attacked
Hallow

But man, that's also the time it takes to /find/ seven Amaroks.
 Arachne
09:26:51 Ara/Kat
is this quest worth it?
Expand your territory. Level up in the Desert.

Completed: 0/10

➔ 1,000 Mushrooms 10 Party On! 2 Gore Bundle
 Transcendence
09:26:29 free palestine
I still ignore the quests 💀 they resolve themselves
 Destinations End
09:26:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
I totally forgot about the new quests thing. Now I need to get wolves to train up so I can explore again and do quests
 Transcendence
09:25:56 free palestine
Bro spoke in small for a second lmao
 Hallow's Eve
09:25:45 Hallow, Eve
Venn

Yeah true- I just really hate exploring tundra lol. It kills my wolves. And I have a current quest in forest

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -1
Death Adder : -5
Jackal : +1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 4, 2022 06:47 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award
You know the rules no posting here unles your me or Forrest Pack
Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 4, 2022 07:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayiya: I stalk through the woods, her tail swishing against the fallen leaves. I have my ears tuned in to the surrounding sounds of the animals in the trees, on the ground, and in the air. I listen in to find some prey, hoping to get some food. I hear a thrashing through the bushes and tracks the animal, finding a deer fleeing some hunters.
I quickly gets in position to strike, and as the deer passes by, I launches herself off of a rock and onto the deer's back. I shred its hide, and deliver an attack that efficiently snaps their spine, causing it to fall, and I deliver a fatal bite, killing it quickly.
I pull the deer through the leaves, heading towards a river, and I swim with my catch, making sure my scent and the scent of the deer are washed away, and I head up the river, which is flowing gently, and I hurry off to my "camp", where I then dig a large hole and bury the deer so no one will find it; then I curl up in my den, laying on a bed of moss and wool and feathers, and fall asleep after a long night of hunting and exploring.
Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 4, 2022 08:10 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award

Fae: I’m in my room as usual, locked in when Morpheus is out hunting. I’m not usually allowed out on my own as he says I’m “too valuable”. Today has been a rather cold winter day and I am too house crazed and I want to explore. As I take my headphones off I undress and jam open my window that had been broken yet Morpheus didn’t know. As I jump out of the window my body reaches the cold fresh snow. As the change happens I try to focus as I had been taught to do for years to help with the pain. Changing into my normal wolf form I feel tingles going down my spine to the tip of my tail and my senses heightened. Soon my grey coat emerges dappled in brown, cream, and blonde spots. A unique color/pattern for celestial wolves who are usually all white. Feeling the snow under my paws I let my animal instincts take over and I start to run. I let my vision widen taking in all of the familiar sights and smells while I jump over some fallen logs and trees. After running for about a half hour I dig myself a hole only a mile from the cabin and close my eyes to rest.

Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 5, 2022 12:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayiya: I wake up soon after being fully rested, and dig up the deer to get some breakfast. I use my claws to cut into the hide and eat my fill of the deer, before burying it again. I then explore a bit and smell an unfamiliar wolvish scent, and hesitate, before following it to a hole in which a dappled brown, cream and blond she-wolf is laying.
I watch for a moment, unsure of who she is, then I wander off, taking a mental note of where she is. I follow the scent trail she left and come across a cabin, and my fur bristles as I smell strange scents. I recognize them as werewolf scents, and I rush off, before heading back to my camp, unaware that I left a clear bloody scent trail back to my camp, which the she-wolf could easily follow. I then go out to explore another way, and come across a river, in which I look for fish.
Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 5, 2022 01:51 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award

Fae: When the morning sun arises I shake the fresh snow off my pelt. It takes me a minute to come to my senses since I usually don’t sleep in my wolf form. All of a sudden I smell something totally unfamiliar. A wolf sent. Not Morpheus. The scent is coming from the direction of the cabin yet also the opposite direction. Keeping my emotions in check I bolt away from the cabin. If Morpheus was back he would have found me by now so I know he is not in danger. It took me a while to track down the wolf to a nearby river that I knew very well. The wolf stood out beyond all recognition, not even camouflaging herself or her scent. Sneaking up on her I prepare to pounce and once I lock my eyes on her I go taking her by surprise. I don’t hurt her but use my weight and experience to pin her. I dare not try and say anything just in case she could understand me and use that against me.

Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 5, 2022 04:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayiya: I buck and kick Fae off, then bristle, snarling. "what was that for?" I growl at her softly and sinisterly, before prepping myself to launch at her. "I haven't touched you, and you go after me," I say, before realizing it's the she-wolf. "I saw you asleep in a hole. And I found your scent at a human dwelling. I hope you can understand me, now that I think about it. I could have killed you there, but I left you alone. I should have wiped my trail, but I wasn't thinking" I huff at her, before studying her carefully. "What kind of wolf are you?" I ask, both in a commonly spoken werewolf language, then in the tongue of a wolf.
Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 5, 2022 05:33 PM

Rose Vine

Lightbringer

Give Award

Fae: Getting panicked I start to back up. Though this wolf is much younger than I am, I haven't seen another wolf besides Morpheus in years. “I’m sorry..” I say in a quiet voice speaking in the tongue of a wolf. Then in the distance I hear Morpheus’s howl meaning he is almost home. “Shoot” I say before bounding back off into the woods to go home. ‘If Morpheus catches me sneaking out I’m going to be scolded so bad…’ I think to myself. There isn't even enough time to cover my scent trail as I shift back to my human form immediately feeling the cold. As I climb back into my window I hear the door opening and Morpheus claws hitting the wooden floor.

Forrest Pack x Rose VineJuly 5, 2022 05:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kayiya: I look startled, but I allow her to leave, and I quickly head to the nearby river to wash the blood from my paws after the killing of the deer, and I shake my head softly, as if trying to get water out of ears, confused. "I thought I was the only werewolf around here" I say softly to myself, before getting up and heading back to camp, my scent muffled by the water still dripping from my paws. As I head back I take a moment to wonder what about tht howl scared the other wolf off, but I can't think of anything, and so I just head back to camp after marking my territory by clawing the trees until sap drips from them, then wipe my claws clean. After they are clean, I head to a clearing where the full moon pokes through, and I howl at it, my surprisingly melodious howl ringing through the woods, and I feel my heart swell with longing as I remember the day I left my family--a night where the stars shone so bright they were hard to look away from, and the full moon looking more beautiful than I had ever seen it. I relive the moment of me morphing, and remembering the pain makes my skin tingle, and I quickly morph back into my human form in my den, putting on my carefully sewn together dress of deer hide, cleaned with water and yucca, then sewn together with the hide of a rabbit, cut thinly and wettened, threaded through holes with a bone needle, and dried into a slim dress with a short and almost flimsy-seeming skirt, it was so movable and breathable, and I don my rabbit-hide boots, which I had gotten from a strange shop near the outskirts of the woods.
As I don my clothes, I listen to the soft birdsong in the trees above my den, and I come out with a basket so tightly woven that water wouldn't seep through the cracks, and I head to the river to collect water, allowing the water to rush into the basket, and then I head back, with enough water to last me a while.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us