Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 01:47 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Do not post here unless you are either of the packs in the title.
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 01:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Are we doing character sheets?
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 01:52 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sure!
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:Maximus
Species:
German shepherd grey wolf mix
Backstory:
Maximus was born on the streets of New York city with his 2 sisters and other brother. when he turned 1 he was caught by the pound and eversine he has been moved home from home he has given up on ever being accepted in a home forever and has turned aggressive at his adoption shelter snarling and barking at anyone who passes his cage but curls up and cries trying to hide his tears when they leave.
~~~~~~~~~
personality:
Maximus can be really overconfident and stubborn at times. His strength and size tends to make him feel somewhat invincible or unstoppable, However much he wants this to be true, it is not. Maximus lives in his world of demons in his head making him have episodes where he attacks and doesn't let go. Maximus used to be a kind, friendly dog.. He was a German shepherd who loved hunting and making friends. He is extremely loyal and if you manage to break through his shell he would never let you down.
Appearance
Maximus is your average colored german shepherd, his pelt is decently fluffed, his frame is lean and has the right amount of muscle for his breed. He has a scar on his left eye giving him his name. (unlike the picture) Maximus's pelt is dirty and full of scars and wounds; he even has a right torn ear. This poor boy can't wait to meet his forever....if it is to happen. He wears a chain collar and a muzzle at his adoption shelter due to his aggression. (when he talks to other dogs: His voice is deep and growly, sending chills down the spines of any dog. Even pit bulls and humans, when he snarls it sounds like a savage wolf giving him the title of the second most powerful mix breed next to the famous Whitefang.
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:10 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just to be sure, Maximus is the stray dog, right?
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yep! I was just about to post something explaining how he became a stray
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:11 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay.
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
WARNING!
the post about to be sent might be sensitive info and cause fear and nightmares in some people if you do not like dog abuse or dog fighting please understand this is just a backstory i made up. none of this happened to the real dog in the picture.
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Backstory of how he became a stray:
Maximus wagged his tail, his brown eyes shining as his human put his leash on him, making the weird high pitch noise she did whenever she petted him. She led him into the weird box and he leaped in letting his human close the door they drove to a familiar building it was the same place she had got him! He tilted his head confused as she tied his leash to the fence driving away in the box without even a kiss or pet. He laid there for hours waiting for her to come get him and feed him her ice cream…she never came back
. ~ ~ *three days later* ~ ~
Maximus wagged his tail licking the small girl's fingers through the cage he yelped as she pulled his ears staggering back making the little girl fall on her butt crying. The mother grabbed the little girl's hand walking away barking angrily. He sighed curling on the floor watching the humans pass his cage not even giving him a glance.suddenly his caretaker took him out of the cage with a strange leash that didn't click to his collar. She led him to a room that smelt like sad and dead dogs mixed with metal and human sadness his tail tucked between his legs as he hopped on the table yelping as she stuck a iv in his arm realizing what was going on he leaped from the table dragging the iv and all the stuff attached with him he sprinted toward the window lowering his head to his chest as he leaped through it glass embedding itself in his side leg and right foot……
~ ~
Days turned into weeks, weeks into months. The same thing happened with an owner abandoning him after the first 3 days of having him, Maximus fought aggressively against the leash nipping at the air as he was dragged into a cage. He blinked his eyes open as the sound of dogs barking and humans shouting filled his ears standing up his cage door was opened a human wrapping a cloth around his muzzle and tying it to his head he struggled trying to get it off with his paws he had no choice to follow and ignore the cloth as the human shouted slapping him with a stick. He curiously walked next to the human glaring as he entered a area with humans sitting in their odd chairs looking down at the dogs cheering and trading their green food (money) two dogs fought against their leashes barking and lunging toward Max as he stood there calmly.suddenly the human untied the cloth and took his leash off the same time the other humans did to their dogs. Max bowed trying to play to only be bitten in the neck, another dog tearing half of his right ear off, Max yelped wiggling under the weight of the other dogs. Suddenly something snapped inside of Max he blinked and once his eyes were open he had the husky’s neck in his mouth, his canines sinking in deep. Dog fights came and went by in a matter of seconds as Max became the champion in dog fighting. The more he fought the more scars he had and the more aggressive he became putting even his handler in the hospital twice. After just a week Max was known across the world but…today's fight would be different. As always the humans let the dogs off the leash at the same time. But this dog was huge and alot more wolf-like than Max. The dog easily pinned him down and sank his teeth into Max’s neck making him go limp, his vision darkening….Max woke up in a new shelter the next day. But he had to wear a muzzle and a chain around his neck everytime a family came to see him. And he never got picked as he snarled and barked his eyes wide. They finally dumped him on the street a few days later, leaving max to fend for himself as a stray.
~The Ultimapack~ x The Wayne PackJuly 3, 2022 02:42 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Asteria 'Aster'
"From the Stars"

3 years

Female

Breed:

Border Collie

Appearance:

(Credits to Miahii on Deviantart)

Asteria looks like a typical dog of her breed. She, as with most of her kind, run on the smaller and lighter side; she stands at 19 inches at the shoulder and weighs 35 pounds. Her fur, while silky and wavy in appearance and somewhat long, her fur is a bit shorter than what you would see on some other collies; she is from herding dog lines, so she has a more lean build and shorter fur, but still retaining that wavy double coat. She almost looks skinny if you look at her right, although she is well-fed and healthy. Of course, she has the distinctive black and white coat, being mostly a shiny black that gives off a slight blue tint in the sunlight; and marking-wise having a white chest and throat, muzzle with a stripe going up between her eyes and stopping at her forehead, a white tail tip, white paws, and the white on her right front leg goes up further than the paw. Her overall look is a muscular but nimble worker.

Asteria moves with a smooth, athletic gait; light and quick. And she sure can move fast, running one way then pivoting the other way with what seems like impossible agility. This is in part to her quick reflexes, and just the way she was made, the way all Border Collies are made. Something special to her breed, and therefore to her, is the ability to move swiftly in a cat-like crouched position, ideal for herding livestock. She can make quite a picture, running, seeming to anticipate her herd's actions before they even do anything; sometimes falling into that cat-like way of movement, her stand-up ears lowered slightly as she works, bright brown eyes alert and sharp. It truly is something to watch a herding dog do what their meant to do, especially one as swift and agile as her.

Clearly, she isn't built for strength. Instead for the ability to seemingly turn on a dime, change directions sharply enough that most other dogs would have to slow down in order to make a turn while she can do with while almost going at full speed, for speed, and also for endurance; for what use would a herding dog be if they couldn't keep the pace and the flock or herd together for long periods of time? And if in a fight, she will use her speed and agility to her advtange, use it to beat her opponent with shock before the fight really starts. And despite her light frame, she is more resilient than one would originally think

(Credits to Miahii on Deviantart)

Personality:

Asteria is a very energetic dog, she needs to work and work hard to burn off her energy. And she loves to do anything active, running, working, swimming or whatnot. As a very intelligent breed, one that needs a lot of mental stimulation to keep busy, she can be destructive if left alone with nothing to do when she is all ready to do something, and even sometimes when she's tired. She is also quite playful most of the time, ready to play fetch or tug-of-war or anything really; again, very active dog, high-energy. But while energetic, and while this energy can lead other dogs to thinking she might be a bit scatter-brained or not able to focus on something easily, this is quite the opposite. She is a very focused dog, driven and she will not waver from her task unless given a very good reason to do it. Determined. While it seems like she would be a high-strung dog, she really is not.

She is very alert, watching her surroundings and basically everything most of the time. Her ears pricked up, standing or sitting down, bright eyes scanning the area, standing tall, nose taking in the scents, she honestly looks like a sentry. Not much gets by this female, watching, listening, just observing in general. Even when she's sleeping, it still seems like she has an ear out for trouble or suspicious activity, able to wake up at the slightest noise that signals something different. She is a dog who deals with change very well, she handles changes and variations in day-to-day life easily, flexible, is a good way to describe it.

While not bred to be a watchdog, she is quite protective over what she considers hers. Territory, those she considers pack, and all that. She is very likely to react to a potiental threat, alerting someone of an intruder, sometimes even a squirrel or something of the like. And her barking and growls isn't always for show, if given a chance, she will take matters into her own hands- er, paws. An intruding human? Watch out for her, she will attack, although she will most likely give a warning of impending attack, unless she deems it important enough to go after the threat without any signals. While she is very responsive to commands issued to her, mostly by her human and is obediant, she is more than capable of working independently; she is smart and has good judgement.

While reserved around strangers, or those she doesn't like, she is affectionate when with her family. Especially after she's been working, she is happy to just be around her 'pack'. She's a loyal dog, that is for sure, she'd defend those she cares about, and would gladly her give for life for them. In terms of how vocal she is, she is about average, which can fluctuate depending on mood and what she's doing as well; she will talk of her own volition, answer questions, and be quiet sometimes.

Asteria can be quite fierce. She isn't one to take things lying down, and will fight back. She is not one to be pushed around, and if needed, take somebody down a notch if she feels they're too arrogant for her liking; sure, she is confident and takes pride in what she's doing, but she doesn't flaunt it, only does her best and takes the satisfaction from it. When she needs to, when she's pushed enough, she will bite back. Her anger is not so much fiery, but cold and quiet, a controlled type of anger; a withering glance, baring her teeth, a icy tone are all indicators of displeasure in her. But if at the very limit of her tolerence she can certainly blow up. Overall, she is not what she seems to be at first glance.

Edited at July 3, 2022 06:10 PM by the Wayne pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us