Wolf Play : Calamity x Petrichor
Chatbox
 Old Money
07:19:54 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners! preferably some who is literate to semi-literate in writing, please be able to rp in pms. pm me!
 Ghost Queen
07:15:53 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
Hey
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:15:14 Aurora / Crezzie / L
@Distant,
I love snails, I think they're cute.
 distant-lands
07:14:44 katy | beetle
i mean, considering i don't know how to draw a maned wolf, snail, or rodents.. xD

i'll figure it out when i get there
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:14:05 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Well that's not too bad a thing, right?
 distant-lands
07:13:38 katy | beetle
i think my new goal is to make my own lineart for all the species in my adopt shop.

so far i have shorthair and longhair cats.. now i need a wolf, maned wolf, shorthair and longhair dog, some type of rodent and a snail lineart >.> one day ...
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:13:24 Aurora / Crezzie / L
Apparently, it seems I've come to a realization. I scare chat all the time so the chat is frozen when I pop up.
 Crescent Nightwalker
07:10:00 Aurora / Crezzie / L
She's not being sarcastic...

It was me! :D
 Black River
07:08:19 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but either way - you're welcome and I hope I helped! :D
 Hallow's Eve
07:07:38 Hallow, Eve
Howdy Chat
 Suspicious Cloak
07:07:35 Sus
@Black, thanks! I never thought of that!
 Black River
07:06:46 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
Have some more patience, and whilst you're waiting: Do explore and the games to help you earn mushrooms. They'll add up eventually!
 Suspicious Cloak
07:04:30 Sus
@Black, I've been trying to breed rare wolves to auction and hopefully make more mush off them, but it feel like it's taking forever.
 Black River
07:02:42 Lady Lynn
@Suspicious Cloak
If you feel like it's going downhill, try to find a way for it to go uphill instead so you don't feel the need to abandon the account!
 Hugs4Bugs
07:02:42 Ed (he/they)
as in keep that old account and try to revamp it
 Suspicious Cloak
07:02:40 Sus
@Salem,
Maybe I should be a bit more patient I guess... I maybe should wait before I decide.
 Suspicious Cloak
07:01:40 Sus
@Black River,
What do you mean by salvage?
 Salem
07:00:51 Rumi
Suspicious
You could retire them ? I dunno. You can't move 'em to an alt account though so you really can only give it away or turn 'em into bones, or leave 'em to die naturally.
 Tech
07:00:33 
I remember having chicken nuggets for lunch and now I'm having them for dinner
 Black River
07:00:32 Lady Lynn
Suspicious - Why not try to salvage the account your wolves are on?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : -2
Mountain Lion : +2
Anaconda : -2
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Calamity x PetrichorMay 28, 2022 06:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
mxm feline enemies to lovers
Do not post until you know for a fact this is your roleplay. If not, be kind enough to just observe.

Edited at May 28, 2022 06:23 PM by Petrichor.
Calamity x PetrichorMay 28, 2022 06:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I'm sorry...."
[Name]
Astrophel
[Nickname(s)]
Astro
[Age]
Three
[Breed/Type]
Maine Coon x Bobcat
[Appearance]
Astrophel stands just between his wild and domestic type's size, looking almost just like an oversized housecat. He has a bobcat like tail, with little ear tufts. His fur is long and wooly, aiding nice protection from the elements and such. The feline has an extra toe on both of his front paws, giving him the signature polydactyl look, especially when sitting down.
Astrophel has light grayish fur with some brown mixed in within, giving him some muddy looking spots in between and around his paws. He has a darker tail tip and a single white paw, this paw having darker pawpads than the others. Astro sports yellowish green eyes that stand out against his lighter face, his facial structure a bit more like that of a larger cat, but isnt that just a cat thing?
"...it had to be done..."
[Personality]
Astrophel is surprisingly hardworking for their seemingly lack of motivation. He'll do whatever job he's set on, no limits; even if it means ending a life. It's not like he wants to, but hey, anything for a reputation? The feline yerns to be scary and intimidating but he fails quite miserably at that.
Astros not very good at expressing himself, and struggles to say the right thing. He normally makes up words to describe things instead. He also likes to stand in random spots and scare people. Cause why not? When you're him, anything can be fun. Astrophel will ramble off random facts he knows as well, think of it as a quirk.
"...for your own good."

Edited at May 28, 2022 06:52 PM by Petrichor.
Calamity x PetrichorMay 28, 2022 07:50 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Atrox

Breed:

Lynx x Maine Coon

Appearance:

Atrox is not quite the size of a lynx, more resembling a large housecat with extra-sharp ears. His fur is longer than a lynx's but shorter than a Maine Coon's, and it's ragged and scruffy. Despite his fur's unkempt look, it is always perfectly clean. His coat is pitch black exept for white spots matching the pattern on a lynx's back, and lighter gray paws and underside. His eyes are mismatched, with the left one being green and the right one being a startlingly bright gold shade, and he has a set of claw-mark scars running down the right side of his face.

Personality:

Atrox is a quiet cat, not given to talking much, but although he seems calm, he is always ready, sometimes even eager, for a fight. He tends to stick to himself, but he does enjoy the company of other cats and is quite social, although he is self-conscious about his scar, which often seems to unsettle other cats. Or maybe it's the bright golden eye. He doesn't know which it is. He resists affection at first, but he'll get attracted if the other cat persists.

Atrox is the type of cat to help anyone who needs it, even if he knows nothing about them. He can be a bit ruthless though, killing opponents seemingly without a second thought. He does regret killing, and he often sees the faces of those he's killed in his dreams.

Calamity x PetrichorMay 29, 2022 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I apologize this is so short, I couldnt really think of anything else to get us started off.
••••••••••••
Astrophel slowly creeps throughout the brush. You can never be too careful, right? Each paw pressing down against the earth, slowly to stop any twigs from making much noise as he broke them under his weight. Ears swiveled around, head held high to look around for any sudden movements. So far there seemed to be nothing, but it was unexplored by him and right now he felt oddly uneasy, but keeps pushing.
••••••••••••
Astro comes up on a clearing, and it's quite obvious that this isn't unclaimed territory now. It'd be weak to back off, he thought, and just continues to explore. There doesn't seem to be much life anymore, other than some fresh scents from a larger den and a few markers near by. He wonders if they're around here, but figures it's better to let them find him.. maybe?
•••••••••••
The feline takes another look around, and swears he saw something, but he can't seem to find it now. Whether or not it was the feline or not was yet to be discovered, as the wind displaced scents.
Calamity x PetrichorMay 30, 2022 01:25 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

(It's alright!)

Atrox crept through the undergrowth, the tall pines above him shadowing much of the sun's light and painting what got through a golden-green color. His dark fur blended with the shadowy areas, making him nearly impossible to detect as he stalked his prey: another large cat whose scent he had caught while hunting earlier.

Atrox had been hunting a small rabbit with light brown fur. The rabbit hadn't know it yet, but it was to become Atrox's meal for the day. He was just about to pounce, when the breeze brought an unfamiliar scent to his nose. He stopped what he was doing and sat up, allowing the startled rabbit to make it's escape, and he immediately began following the scent. Prey can wait, he thought. If there was an intruder on his land, then getting rid of them took priority over hunting. He followed the scent until he spotted the other feline in the distance, and he began following at a distance, slowly making his way closer.

Now, much closer to the intruder, Atrox could make out that they were not entirely one breed of wildcat. If he had to guess, he'd say there were signs of another breed. This cat was light gray and brown, which made it a little easier to follow as it's pelt was easier to see. Finally, Atrox decided to show himself and get this cat off his land. He emerged noisily from the bushes, stepping out of cover just behind the intruder. "What are you doing on my territory?" he asked, his voice impassive.

Calamity x PetrichorMay 30, 2022 11:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Astrophel was absolutely oblivious at the time being, yellowish pools tracking something in the distance; perhaps a doe or something. Only did he actually notice something was wrong when the rabbit dashed out and past him, startling the feline with a jump. He hears the noises from behind, freezing where he stood, ears down, fur stood on end.
Ah, well.. this was awkward.
Astrophel slowly turns around, seemingly calmly sitting down. "Well.. you are quite cognizant, arent you? You see, I' just trying to pass through, and got a little lost. Plus, I didnt see any signs of life.. I suppose I thought this place was dead." He grins, flexing his claws in the dirt, tail flicking softly. Always ready if he needs to make a quick move.
"What do you think I'd really do here, anyhow? Kill you?"
That statement may or may not of been to purposely tick the other off, but he'd never admit it. Astrophel glances around, but keeps his gaze glued to the other, unfazed by the cat's odd eye. It did interest him though, and oddly made him want to ask about it. Maybe later, if he's not chased off first.
His ears flick around any signs of any other cats around, tail curled neatly around his paws.
"I'd assume you aren't aware who I am?"
Calamity x PetrichorMay 31, 2022 01:35 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Atrox remained standing, not willing to put himself in a position that would make him more vulnerable. He noticed the other cat flex their claws, but showed no reaction and said nothing. However, he did take it as a sign of hostility. At the cat's statement about killing him, Atrox gave a shrug. "You're welcome to try," he said simply.

The other cat spoke again, and Atrox regarded him thoughtfully for a moment. "I'm aware of one thing; that you're intruding on my territory," he said. He thought for a moment that maybe he could simply show this cat the way off his land, but he disregarded the idea. 'I want a fight,' he thought. It had been a while since he had felt the rush of adrenaline as he tested himself against a new opponent.

Atrox took a step closer to the other cat, betraying nothing, still perfectly calm. "The last intruder I had is dead," he said, flicking his tail. "Want to find out if you'll join them?" Without warning, Atrox attacked, extending his claws and hissing as he pounced on the other cat.

He had no desire to kill this cat, just to send them on their way with something to remember him by; maybe a chunk of an ear missing, or a new scar or two. Flexing his claws, he tried to dig them into his opponent, both to scratch and to avoid being pushed back as he tried to get his teeth into their flesh.

Calamity x PetrichorMay 31, 2022 02:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Astrophel sits there through all the felines ramblings, almost looking sort of bored. He looks around, just sort of waiting for them to pounce, pretty sure that he had said enough.
"I'd like to see you try!"
He retorts, almost instantly twisting backwards and away, after they had sunken their teeth into his shoulder. The feline hisses, attempting to use a paw and push the other off of him; now standing, fur standing on edge.
Calamity x PetrichorMay 31, 2022 02:28 PM

Eternal Calamity

Darkseeker

Give Award

Atrox held on to the other cat tightly, refusing to be pushed back. He was impressed by the other feline's quick reaction. Good, this won't be too easy, he thought with satisfaction. There was nothing he hated more than starting a fight, only for the other cat to flee in terror. Atrox was finally pushed back by the other cat, and he backed up, his teeth bared as he began circling, looking for an opening.

Atrox darted at the other feline, feinting an attack from the left, then ducking and going for their paws, hoping to trip them so he could pin them on their back. Like lightning, he hooked a paw around the other cat's front like and swiped it out from under him, not being careful with his claws. The more damage he did, the better.

Calamity x PetrichorMay 31, 2022 02:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Astrophel isnt one to back down. He wouldnt care if he was faced against death; he'd die trying to overcome death.
He was slightly caught off guard when the other darted around, leaving him disoriented for a second, before he felt their claws rake through his fur, leaving a good gash there.
Astro was quick to turn around and leap at them, swiping with a paw at the others side, hoping that he hadn't missed. He doesnt always have the best aim, which can be... a rather quick downfall for him. Well.. he's been in plenty of fights before, how could this be any different?
After trying to strike the others side, he bounces backwards, light on his paws, eyes locked on the other, trying to anticipate their next move.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us