Wolf Play : orange county x Valinyx
Chatbox
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now
 Amygdala
02:23:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi again hallow
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:10 Hallow, Eve
Howdy chat
 Amygdala
02:22:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
But dipping them in cacao makes them taste better in my opinion XD

Techno
Do you have time for some pvp?
 Crypto Currency
02:21:17 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no I'm eating Oreos right now lmao
 Amygdala
02:21:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Cacaooo
 Amygdala
02:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 Crypto Currency
02:20:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, oreooo
 technoblade
02:20:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:20:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cy XD
How are you
 Crypto Currency
02:19:28 Ash (he/they)
Pineapple, I say a royal blue and gold
 Faulty Demons
02:16:54 Ollie, Gold
Hmm, what should I do for the shoes?
-Click-
 technoblade
02:01:38 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I made stonks on an adopt :D

How're you?
 Destinations End
02:00:02 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Wil :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

orange county x ValinyxApril 7, 2022 03:37 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
While you're free to follow along, please don't post unless you're me or South Park
Thank you! <3
orange county x ValinyxApril 7, 2022 04:23 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
reese riley
"ash is our purest form."
grade
sophomore, in college
race
australian
personality
to start off, reese is definetly a person- sometimes her mood can change in the blink of an eye, though she has been working on controlling her emotions and feelings. as long as she is listening to music, everything will be okay. music is reese's escape, she loves it and you can find her listening to music 100% of the day. she's a very nice girl to the ones she truly loves but she's a real bitch.
most girls would lable reese as a 'mean girl' but reese is reese. she loves talking about other people, only if they deserve it of course. no matter what this feisty nineteen-year-old always has something to say and would glady ruin your ego if you piss her off enough. her confidence is high, she has made herself believe she's a goddess, and even has her own little world in her mind and she's the queen.
appearance
standing exactly 5'5, reese has naturally brown hair, practically medium brown and beautiful brown eyes that look orange-ish red in the sun. her left eye is lighter than her right one, which she always found cool about herself. her hair is wavy, and just about an inch below her shoulders. her nose is a regular nose, a small upright curve towards the tip of it but other than that it is a medium-sized nose, which fits her face nicely. her eyelashes are rather long, and she's got a skin colour that looks to be tan.
her legs are average-sized, and so are her arms. there's nothing quite special about this, but on her wrist, she has a small constellation tattoo, as stars are her favourite things. reese kinda cares about her appearance, so she decides to work out. she mainly focuses on her glutes and abs, though she has been working on her legs for the past couple of weeks. i mean she's quite pretty, and she believes the way her skin colour clashes with her hair and eyes makes her look literally like a goddess. she's also got an australian accent, her favourite thing about herself.
sexuality
straight
mental illnesses
anxiety, paranoia, adhd
blood type
b-
birthday
october 24th
zodiac sign
scorpio
phobias
- galeophobia , fear of sharks
- atychiphobia , fear of failing
love languages
- quality time
- insults
- touch
- fruit
- snakes
- stars
- animals
dislikes
- her dad and mummay
- you
- stupid people
- bugs
orange county x ValinyxApril 8, 2022 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name
Callahan Trevlk
"Our musical talent was gods attempt at fixing humanity. … I can't tell if it helped or not."

Nicknames
Cal

[College freshman]

Sexuality
Questioning

Appearance
Callahan likes to think of himself as someone who's simple and doesn't sweat the more expensive line of clothes. He has dirty blonde colored hair that's cut short so as to not go past his neck and deep brown colored eyes that are close to being considered black if not for them looking more brown in the sunlight. His wardrobe consists of pastel colored jackets or cardigans over T-shirts whenever he can manage it and for the colder weather he'll be lazy and throw on a sweater or something, he doesn't like dwelling too much on looks, who cares? Formal wear for him is something he can very rarely be seen in but will deal with it if he has to for an event, Callahan will probably just be uncomfortable for the first few minutes. A black string necklace can almost always be seen with him consisting of a small silver charm shaped to look like a flying wyvern attached to it accompanied by silver framed glasses that are usually perched on his nose. He bears no scars as of yet, though sometimes he'll be clumsy and bump into a tree headfirst or something… he has no idea if he has brain damage or not yet

Personality
Callahan is someone who is more passive than anything, but if he really wants to can make his words really sting with the intent to hurt or make someone back off. Such is the gift he gets when he doesn't like picking any kind of physical fights. Or physically intercepting physical fights for that matter. He's not the strongest of guys, usually doing the bare minimum for physical education classes and as such it doesn't take long for something to get him winded, it's kind of funny. Callahan once someone gets to know him for a little bit can find he's someone who's very smug about a lot of stuff and will practically lunge at an opportunity to tease or poke fun at his friends, wether going on tangents or talking about blackmail. In contrast to that however he can be the most awkward person ever when it comes to first impressions or interactions with someone. He's the kind of person who wants to know how to talk to someone, but doesn't know how to take that first step but once he's gotten around the awkwardness he's that one guy that would absolutely join in on a bank robbery

★ Staying up late
★ Drinking copious amounts of coffee
★ Any kind of savory foods
★ Constant noise

Dislikes
★ Swimming
★ Physical activity in general
★ Sweet stuff
★ Dead silence
★ Waking up early

Relationships
Dad - Albert Trevlk