Wolf Play : Misery x South Park
Chatbox
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso
 Amygdala
02:26:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
How much wins do you need?
I can use my non boosted wolves so you finish the quest XD

Unkess you want a challenge ;P
 technoblade
02:23:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

Yes! I have like 2 hours right now
 Amygdala
02:23:23 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi again hallow
 Hallow's Eve
02:23:10 Hallow, Eve
Howdy chat
 Amygdala
02:22:12 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
But dipping them in cacao makes them taste better in my opinion XD

Techno
Do you have time for some pvp?
 Crypto Currency
02:21:17 Ash (he/they)
Amy, no I'm eating Oreos right now lmao
 Amygdala
02:21:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
Cacaooo
 Amygdala
02:20:39 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey techno
 Crypto Currency
02:20:28 Ash (he/they)
Amy, oreooo
 technoblade
02:20:22 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy!
 Amygdala
02:20:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cy XD
How are you
 Crypto Currency
02:19:28 Ash (he/they)
Pineapple, I say a royal blue and gold

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Misery x South ParkApril 6, 2022 11:51 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
If your name is not in the title then please do not post.
Misery x South ParkApril 6, 2022 11:52 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔══ ∘ ♠ ∘ ♠ ∘ ══╗
Ezra Jacobs
"I am not afraid of death.
Death is afraid of me."
╚══ ∘ ♠ ∘ ♠ ∘ ══╝
Nickname:
If you want to live another day, I do not reccomend using anything but his given name.
Grade:
Sophomore
Birthday:
January 15
Zodiac:
Capricorn
Extra Curriculars:
Basketball, Track and Field
Nationality:
Mexican
Ethnicity:
Hispanic
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Love Language:
Insults
Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral
Appearance:
Ezra is known for his tall yet slender build. He stands at approximately 6'1" and weighs no more than 160 pounds, due to his slight muscular features. His skin complexion is a soft tan that highlights certain parts of his body. Some have said his skin is glowing. Ezra has long, lanky arms that are often underestimated for their strength. He possesses soft abs along with a defined V line. Due to the incident, Ezra has a bold scar that starts on the left side of his neck and ends at his right peck. He sometimes forgets it's even there. Ezra also has a large tattoo of a dragon that is on his left arm. It starts at his shoulder and ends at his wrist.
The man has medium length hair that is parted in the middle and is slightly wavy. Ezra has no intention to cut it, and nobody can change his mind. His hair is a deep brown that looks fairly close to black and it is very silky. He has emerald green eyes that he got from his father. His eyes are his best weapon to use against the ladies. Ezra's eyebrows are fairly thick and cut nicely with a slit in both of them, along with a slight arch. Ezra's clothing style is that of fairly dark and mysterious. The color black seems to be the only color made in his eyes. He typically wears black joggers, a black fitted tee, and black converse. His style matches the intimidating features of the rest of him.
Personality:
Mysterious - Cocky - Ruthless - Sarcastic - Soft
Ezra is known to be quite a mysterious guy. Nobody really knows much about him because he doesn't like talking about himself. He is more of an observer rather than a talker. Ezra refuses to talk about himself to others simply for the fact that he doesn't want to seem conceited. In his own eyes, he is a god. But..he likes to keep us thoughts to himself. He doesn't want to seem like that much of an ass to others.
Cocky is Ezra's middle name. He thinks highly of himself and always has. He hasn't failed at anything in his life which continues to boost his ego more and more everyday. His cockiness will come out in sly remarks, as he likes to keep it very subtle. Ezra walks with his head held high filled with pride. He doesn't let anyone else get to him. He believes he is just not capable of that, especially with how high his ego is already.
Ruthless. When Ezra feels threatened, he tends to lash out and not hold back. Of course, he will regret it later. Or not. Ezra will say whatever comes to mind to get to you. And it could be the most messed up thing a person could say. This is typically why Ezra doesn't have many friends, most people don't like how bold he is. But who needs friends?
Ezra can't stand stupidity. When he feels you just said the dumbest thing known to man, that's when his sarcasm comes out. His sarcasm is so strong and used on a regular basis to the point where nobody knows if Ezra is joking or not. And of course, he'd like to keep it that way. Sometimes his sarcasm is subtle, and sometimes you could see it from a mile away. Either way, if he wants you to know that what you just said was stupid, he'd let you know.
All jokes aside, I promise, Ezra can have an interesting personality when he breaks out of his scary guy shell. He can actually be quite soft at times. ESPECIALLY around dogs. Dogs have always been the man's weakness and a key to his heart. He just can't be an ass when there's a dog around. Ezra seems like he doesn't have a heart, but deep down he does. He just doesn't now how to use it quite yet.
Dislikes:
- Everything Else -
Strengths:
+ Combat +
+ Speed +
+ Intelligence +
Weaknesses:
- Dogs -
- Stamina -
- Swimming -
Phobias:
- Arachnophobia-
Mental/Physical Disorders:
- Anxiety -
- PTSD -
Affiliations:
Open!
Crush:
N/A
Significant Other:
N/A
Other:
Misery x South ParkApril 7, 2022 12:59 AM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
alexis (lexi) martin
"she told me i'm a druggie so i left and now she sad"
grade
sophomore
race
australian
personality
you can very easily find alexis being the most welcoming and nicest she can be, though that's only to certain people. apon the first meeting, alexis would most likely be very quiet as she prefers to observe people before deciding if she wants to befriend them or not. she is very feisty and always has something to say about someone, and she will tell anyone about themselves if they dare to push her limits. even though she looks very friendly, alexis really is somethin. she's pretty bipolar, like really bipolar, and she can very easily be ticked off. go on, threaten her, would ya? see what happens, i mean, lexi is pretty scary for a girl. she takes no shit, and even if the smallest disrespect or sass is directed towards her, her whole mood would be ruined instantly.
lexi really struggles eating, and it seems its becoming more of a problem. i mean, all types of shit runs in her family, so it's probably from genetics, but lexi can be quite insecure at times. half of the time she doesn't know what she's doing, her memory is quite fucked up due to abusing green leaves one point in life, though she quit doing it as much. (nothing about this will be mentioned in my RP replies.)
appearance
alexis stands to be around 5'5" to 5'6" as both of her shithead parents are quite tall. her hair is medium to long in length and a very light brown in colour. since she recently moved from her home country, alexis still has her australian accent, and she hopes she doesn't lose it. even though lexi has no facial piercings, she usually has two silver studs in her ears that bring out her gorgeous blue eyes, which look more lighter in the sun. her small and hooked nose is her favourite feature about herself, as it fits her oval shaped face just perfectly.
since she has a small tattoo that resembles her first cat, peep. she usually covers it up while around family, or in school. to be exact, the tattoo is his paw prints and 'peep' written in cursive directly under them, pretty original, right? lexi has medium breasts, and a quite toned and stitched waist. i don't want her to seem perfect, but her whole life she has been insecure about her body so she recently started doing something about it, she started working out. her legs and arms are average-sized, though she has more of a curvier body, which usually hides under the sweatshirts and jeans she can be found wearing.
sexuality
bi-curious
mental illnesses
depression, eating disorder, BP, ADHD, PTSD, anger issues
blood type
AB+
birthday
june 10th
zodiac sign
gemini
phobias
- heights
- clowns
- dark waters
love languages
- quality time
- insults
- touch
- mother nature
- music
- dogs
- not you
- working out, taking care of herself
dislikes
- bossy people
- people with no common sense
- chickens
- small sized dogs
- being around many people at once
- her parents
- most people
extra curriculars
- volleyball

Edited at April 8, 2022 03:32 PM by South Park
Misery x South ParkApril 7, 2022 01:45 AM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award

it was exactly one week after alexis moved from australia to america, she’d start school in her new college. she was not happy about it at all, i mean who would be? lexi wouldn’t leave her house unless she ran out of food so she didn’t know how americans acted, or how they taught in their schools. there were many reasons as to why she wasn’t excited, too many to tell. 7.00am was her first period, and she didn’t even know her schedule. as she rolled out of bed, her alarm clock read 6.30am. “fuck, who decided school would be so early in the morning” she groaned as she rubbed her eyes, yawning and looking over at her closet, obviously where the clothes she’d be wearing were currently at

after getting ready, alexis went to her bathroom to brush her hair, and do her skin care routine as she did every morning. no way would she go to school with messy hair or an unclean face, she’d be embarrassed, quite literally. today, lexi decided to be simple and throw on a grey turtleneck sweatshirt that had some stars scattered around on it and some pale blue baggy jeans. her shoes were her all time favourites, grey hightop converse that her jeans covered just a bit, but that was expected. after glancing at her phone, she saw it was 6.49am. “shit!” the aussie teen sighed as she turned off the bathroom light, rushing to her backpack to get to her schoolhouse. not that she cared that she would be late, alexis decided that she needed to get her shit together for college so she couldn’t have a fucked up attendance chart, or grades.

the teens apartment was about twenty minutes away from her college, so she had no choice but to be late to class. yeah she was quite a daredevil but no way would she get in trouble with the law her first official week of being in america, what, was she dumb or something?

as she parked her car, she speed-walked into the school’s office, signing herself in as she was late to her first period. “uhm, ma’am, do you mind telling me my class schedule?” lexi asked the attendance women quickly. as alexis began to speak, it seemed the attendance lady was caught off guard by the girls accent. usually that’s how it would be, but lexi was offended in a way. fuck, did the bitch forget other countries were a thing? the women behind the desk nodded shortly after giving alexis a strange look, and began typing stuff up. “name, please?” she said. “alexis martin” lexi replied, waiting as patient as she could as the clock in the office read 7.09am. the women began writing stuff down and lexi assumed it was her classes for the day. “here you go” the female attendant said, passing her schedule. lexi read the paper as she grabbed it, leaving the office and quickly looking for her first class. history, art, english, lab [science], break, physical education, lunch, math 2, history 2, and lastly choir.

“what the fuck is a lab?” she muttered under her breathe, scanning the halls for her first class.

as she opened the door to history, faces turned. many kids were now looking at alexis which made her anxiety sky-rocket. the professor turned his head over as well. “do you need help finding your class?” he asked. “this is my class” alexis bugged, staring the professor in his eyes. it seemed to make him nervous as he started stuttering his words, “o-oh. u-uhm, what's your name? call me professor ivanov.” he replied, “alexis martin” lexi rolled her eyes scanning the room for an open seat she could sit at, so the fucktards that filled this room could stop staring at her.

Edited at April 7, 2022 01:54 AM by South Park
Misery x South ParkApril 7, 2022 02:07 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Another year in this hell hole finally started.
beep beep! beep beep! beep beep! bee- Ezra slammed his hand on his alarm to shut it up. God the noise was so annoying. He missed summer when he didn't have to listen to it. A groan escaped his throat as he glanced at the clock. It read 6:45. "Shit.." he muttered. Ezra could care less if he was late, I mean, it is the first day and most kids are going to be late anyway. He decided he should make an effort to get to school anyway. Ha! Just kidding. Ezra took his sweet old time to get ready. He strolled out of bed and hopped in the shower. Usually his showers last a good 30 minutes. Once he finished, he walked over to his closet and threw on a casual outfit that consisted of a black muscle shirt and grey sweatpants along with his black vans. He brushed his teeth before grabbing his things and heading out to his car. By this time, it was around 7:20. Way late for class already and he wasn't even at the school.
Once he arrived, he parked his car and headed in the building. He had gotten his schedule over the summer and saw that his first class was history. A class he was actually good at, surprisingly. Ezra had already memorized where his class was, so he headed there quickly. However, he didn't get along with the teacher that well. And everyone could tell as soon as he walked in. "Mr. Jacobs. Already late on your first day?" He heard the teacher say. "Shit.." Ezra sighed before examining the classroom. Most kids he knew and were pretty cool with, as for some, they were completely unrecognizable to him.
"Why don't you take a seat?" The teacher ordered him. Ezra looked over for an empty seat and saw one next to an unfamiliar girl. The first thing he noticed about her was her flawless skin and long brown hair. Ezra took the seat next to her and had a sly smirk on his face. So far, the first day hasn't gone that bad. I mean, he's sitting next to a pretty girl and that's enough to make his day. As the teacher was giving his usual boring introduction, Ezra decided to have some friendly interaction. He turned to the girl with that same smirk before he spoke. "Hey, my name's Ezra. You look very unfamiliar. What's your name?" He said.
One thing he liked about new kids, was that he could start fresh with them. Besides, they don't know anything about anyone. Ezra caught him scanning her in a very secretive manner. He couldn't get over how pretty she was. Though he was intrigued to hear where she came from. And why this college. It's absolute ass in his opinion. But nobody asks for Ezra's opinion on anything because it is always something negative. Though he could care less.
Misery x South ParkApril 7, 2022 10:51 AM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award

“got it, thank you. it seems you’re new, so i would just like to let this pass once but for future references, don’t stay up partying late.” the professor told alexis. “bold of you to assume i was up late, partying” she muttered, giving the teacher a rotten look as she found a seat and sat down. this is fucking stupid, i’ve not even been here thirty minutes and i already hate it. americans sound weird, i had a feeling i’d be better than them. she thought. alexis was aware she was pretty, her confidence was pretty high, but her looks made up for the way she acted, cus that’s how it works, right?

as lexi was doodling on her paper in front of her, she heard the door open again. is it normal for americans to be late to school? she huffed in her mind, keeping to herself as the professor began talking.

god, did this fucker ever shut up? i mean he’d already gotten on lexi’s nerves so just one ‘funny’ comment again and soon he’d be the laughing stock for the next couple of days. plus, it’s not like anyone would even party a day before school started, because fuck is there to celebrate? as professor ivanov ordered the student, mr. jacobs to take a seat, lexi checked the clock.

she was already ready for her second period and she didn’t wanna hear any more boomers try to be funny anymore. out of the corner of her eye she saw someone sit down beside her, the first thing lexi noticed was the fact that he was wearing dark coloured clothes. love the colour choice the college student thought, as the guy next to her began talking. lexi gave him a good look before deciding to even pay him any attention, her day had just gotten even better than it seemed to be going. a hot man, sat next to her. good, i mean he’d be a coward if he didn’t.

“alexis martin'' she nodded in respect, as that’s how she would greet people normally. the energy that surrounded the man didn’t seem too bad, so why not talk to him? he was pretty anyways, so either way alexis would talk to him. his eyes were stunning, they matched his face and hair perfectly. hello, is this man like a greek god or something? she thought, continuing to doodle on her paper before she dropped her mechanical pencil on the table and leaned back, looking directly in front of her without looking away. i’m pretty sure lexi was staring off into space, but what else was there to do?
Misery x South ParkApril 9, 2022 09:30 AM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexis...
It was quite a pretty name. And of course he had to let her know. "Alexis. Very pretty." He said before leaning back in his chair. His eyes darted up as he heard his name being called. "Mr. Jacobs. Care to introduce yourself." Shit..The stupid introductions. Ezra hesitated before standing up and agreeing. He stood before the class and did a slight wave. "Uh, I'm Ezra. I'm a sophomore. And I really don't want to be here." He heard slight chuckles here and there before the teacher spoke. "Lovely. Please take a seat." Ezra sat back down as the teacher was listing off more names. Just as the day couldn't get any more boring.
He caught himself zoning out and realized he was still in this damn class. Ezra just wanted today to be over. He pushed his hair back before whispering to his friends. They had wanted to hang out today. Though he figured he'd have other plans. Their conversation was cut short when they noticed the teacher clearing his throat. What an ass.
{Short, I have work >.<}
Misery x South ParkApril 9, 2022 04:17 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award

“ta” alexis said, soon realising he probably wouldn’t understand that means thank you, so she figured she’d apologise and correct herself. as she was just about to start talking again, the professor began to speak to him, asking ezra to introduce himself to the class. alexis’s anxiety sky-rocketed as she began to realise she would soon have to introduce herself as well. oh my fuck, i forgot about all of this- please no she cried in her head as she began to shake just a bit, deciding to start to bounce her leg a bit to try and distract herself from the fact. ezra began talking and lexi looked up at him, finally realising how tall he was. ezra was actually quite tall, he must be over six foot but alexis was just 5-4 inches away from being 6 foot, so she thought she’d be quite tall for a girl compared to him. the sophomore sat down as the professor ordered, and she looked away.

“uh, i meant thank you, your name is rather nice as well” lexi finally corrected herself. the female then waited in agony as professor ivanov returned to reading off of the list. i don’t think the list was in alphabetical order because if it was, alexis would have already introduced herself. i don’t wanna be here, why’d i even decide to come on the first day? i could’ve just came tomorrow. she sighed in her mind as she finally heard the professor call her name. “ms. martin, tell us about yourself” he smiled, seeming to scan the room for her as lexi contemplated walking out of the room. ugh she thought as she stood up, staring the professor into his eyes once more. “i’m alexis,” she began, “uh, i recently just came from australia so this whole thing is like, weird to me and i don’t really wanna be here either, like ezra said” lexi communicated with almost no emotion in her voice as she motioned over to ezra just a bit. sitting down, the professor started to speak again. “how cool, thank you, please take a seat”

alexis heard a couple whispers spread throughout the room as she looked around and she rolled her eyes. people were really annoying and she’d rather be in a room full of children, because children would find it rather fascinating to hear she came all the way from oceania.

(no worries, i appreciate that you replied either way<3)

Edited at April 9, 2022 04:19 PM by orange county

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us