1k apples or more
top 3 explorers in whole game
 Crypto Currency
02:33:08 Ash (he/they)
God bread, what are your goals?
 technoblade
02:32:05 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

I can't afford to slack off now cause I am super close to my goals.
 technoblade
02:31:36 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

They mad i haven't been exploring much XD
 Crypto Currency
02:31:21 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I had a great teem till I up and left and they died lmao
 Crypto Currency
02:31:00 Ash (he/they)
dire, anywhere from 15-25. they start having a chance to die at 15
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:30:36 Dire, DWH
how old are they when they die?
 Amygdala
02:30:11 Amy/Anpmygdala
Techno
Your wolves are ready for battle today it seems
 technoblade
02:29:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Mouse

It's fun honestly but I am so not used to PvPing
 Crypto Currency
02:29:28 Ash (he/they)
dire, when they're dead
 Crypto Currency
02:29:16 Ash (he/they)
God Bread, I remember when I had those :')
 Dire Wolf Haven
02:29:10 Dire, DWH
how old until your wolves cant breed anymore?
 Amygdala
02:29:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
I think the second one looks cuter
 technoblade
02:28:45 Lil Techy | Techno
Amy

I need 18 more and do whoever ya like :D I'm just gonna cycle through my explore wolves.
 Crypto Currency
02:28:27 Ash (he/they)
Amy, Spanish word for cheese.

which to keep?
-WP Click-
or
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
02:27:13 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cy
No idea what that is honestly😅
 Crypto Currency
02:27:03 Ash (he/they)
Heyo Eevee :)
 Crypto Currency
02:26:49 Ash (he/they)
Amy, and queso

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

South Park X Nikki AftonApril 6, 2022 03:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
If you are not South park or Me(NIkki Afton) Please do not post.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Setting:
Friday 4/29/2022
It is a sunny day and feels like it is 90 degrees even though it is only 70 degrees. They are in the barn with the horse.

Edited at April 29, 2022 12:28 PM by Nikki Afton
South Park X Nikki AftonApril 6, 2022 04:23 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award

it was alexis’s first day with a new trainee. she was a bit more nervous than usual, but overall her attitude and energy were fine. before her session, she decided she and her horse would work on some jumping for themselves, and if dundee wasn’t too tired they would then go on a trail ride. while opening the stable doors the young girl automatically shot her eyes towards dundee’s stall. “dundee!” she smiled happily, running towards her as the horse let out a joyful neigh. “good morning girl, wanna go jumping and then on a ride?” alexis opened up the stall door and walked in, closing it behind her. dundee’s tack always was left on her stall door, that way alexis could quickly tack up her horse and then go about her day.

grabbing dundee’s reins and walking out of the stable, alexis decided she would skip jumping and go straight on the trail ride she’d planned. the young lassie mounted her horse then proceeded to trot towards her favourite trail to ride on. “you ready girl?” alexis asked as she squeezed her legs tightly to make dundee start running. dashing through the woods and jumping over a couple of fallen trees, the female made sure she and her horse didn’t venture too far away from the stables so that they wouldn’t be late for her upcoming training session. she kept checking her watch every now and then, alexis’s session was at 10.30 am and it was currently 10.09 am. “hey, slow down dee” alexis said whilst tugging on her reins just a tad bit. “around 11.15, would you like to work on jumping?” the girl asked her horse and received a huff in return. “alright then” she laughed, squeezing her legs again to get back to the barn

as she approached the training arena, she jumped off of dundee and then let her choose what post she wanted to be tied up at. after chasing dundee around the arena for a bit, the girl finally stopped and tied dundee up next to a trough and some food, and then made her way to the closest gate to the entrance and waited for her trainee. it was currently 10.28 so they would be here soon, and hopefully, dundee wouldn’t react too badly to another unknown horse in the arena. i mean she shouldn’t anyway, as she was as far as she could be from where alexis was.

South Park X Nikki AftonApril 6, 2022 04:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Henry was a little axious at the thought of some traning him that he didn't know. While he was still at home which wasn't unsually but normal. He walked out of his house and down to the home barn. Henry was happy to see Storm just hanging out in his stall eating. Henry said "Hey Storm!" He headed to the tack room and grab the bridle,Saddle and other things he needed.

Henry walked back out of the tack room and saddled up Storm who nieghed in complaint. Henry said "I know but i can't go bareback riding today boy." He hopped on to storm and roded out of the barn. He message who was apperantly his new teacher since the place gave the numbers out. He said "Im on my way there on horse back btw." When he finished the message he kicked Storm's side lightly to singal a gallop.

Henry didn't really want to use the number unless needed or to let his teacher know when he was coming. Storm began a gallop and off to the camp they went. Henry said "Storm i don't know about the whole training camp thing espically when it is close to home." Storm neighed in response and kept a good pace. Henry didn't know how this was going to end.

Edited at April 6, 2022 04:44 PM by Nikki Afton
South Park X Nikki AftonApril 6, 2022 06:21 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award

while alexis waited, she decided to go on her phone to pass time. since this was the first time training someone new, this training session would be made up of just the two getting to know each other and each other's horses, and of course they would work on training too but alexis wanted to make sure her trainee was as comfortable as they could be, and she was always a bit too friendly to her new trainees so she didn’t wanna scare them away

alexis thought that once she moved to america she would become a different person, though that has yet to happen. she still says australian things, and sure as hell sounds like one. if things didn’t go well with her trainee it would be fine, because she still has dundee but she’d gain another trainee quite easily. as she was on her phone, she got a notification from a number. it was a message from her trainee saying they’d be here soon, so she checked the time and it was 10.30 on the dot. of course, she didn’t mind they would be late so she took the extra time to go over to dundee and spend more time with her.

approaching the mare, alexis let out a happy “dundee!” and a smile, like always. dundee let out a happy whinny, and alexis smiled one more because of it. “okay girl, so our trainee is gonna be a bit late, so we can have time to hang out, though i don’t know when them and their horse’ll be here.” dundee huffed and alexis looked around for the little tool stations that would be near the posts with supplies that you could use to groom your horse. she spotted on the post next to the one dundee was tied up to and so she started to walk towards it to gather a brush to groom dundee's caramel-coloured coat. as long as dundee looked amazing, alexis would feel amazing. the two girls were like soulmates, alexis wouldn't know what to do if she lost dundee.

as lexi started to groom her horse, dundee let out a very unexpected neigh, which scared alexis just a bit. "woah there girl" she laughed just a bit after processing it was dundee, who neighed. i mean, who else would've whinnied?

South Park X Nikki AftonApril 6, 2022 06:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Henry continued on with Storm neighing in complaint. Henry stopped pulling the reigns. He backed Storm up since he was at the gate of the camp. Once Storm was back enough Henry had him jump the gate. He pulled the Reigns again into a walk so that him could look around.

He finally spotted the barn but had Storm stop. Henry pulled out his phone and message his instructor. He said "I'm here I see the barn so I will be there." Henry the put Storm into a gallop and they reached the barn. Henry hopped off of Storm and leaded him into the barn. He tied Storm to a post and looked around.

Henry walked to the back and grabbed a brush. He walked back to storm and began grooming him.Henry thought he heard something but he shrugged it off as the wind. Henry saw storm stomp his foot and said "Calm down boy." Henry wasn't sure when he would meet his instructor.

Edited at April 14, 2022 12:33 AM by Nikki Afton

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us