Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Cereal x DragonhorseApril 1, 2022 11:46 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Please don't post if your name isn't in the title ^^
Cereal x DragonhorseApril 2, 2022 12:40 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rica Howe-Martinescu is a handsome young man with an elegant demeanor to him. His skin is ivory in color, to go along with this, with the color of his iris's white. He's not blind and can see pretty clearly with the help of his glasses. Rica's hair was unique as well. Thanks to a genetic condition passed down through his family. His main hair color is completely black, but due to a genetic condition of poliosis, he has a small white patch in his hair. Rica looks human, yet the main giveaway was his somewhat sharpened ears, and his canines were a little longer. In the human world, he was an outcast, and in the supernatural world, he's still an outcast. When a mortal man fell in love and impregnated a supernatural woman created a hybrid of sorts. Who would've thought? Since his parents were never married, he inherited both their last names. Howe was his father's, and Martinescu was his mother's. Depending on who's he living with, only one of his last names is used. For example, when he lives with his father-he'll use Howe. Living with his mother, he'll use Martinescu. Confusing, I know.

A sigh left his lips-his eyes glaring out the window of the bus. With him being a hybrid, his powers are unstable and could kill him if he used too much. He has three clothing styles he favors business casual, minimalism, and lastly, grunge. Strange combinations, but it's what makes him stand ou-much to his mother's side disapproval. There were others on the bus, but no one dared to sit beside him. Not just the fact that his family was illegally well-known, but the fact that he's a freak too. Hybrids are looked down upon, especially ones that are half-human. Guess they don't want to ruin their precious reputation being around him. Although, Rica doesn't mind it as much-he hates people. Mainly the loud ones. He lets out a huff when the bus stops at a bus stop. Allowing those waiting at the bus stop to climb on board. Upon further inspection, he notices a human woman. She appears to be human, which was odd since humans can't see this bus.

His thin almond eyes filled with humor when she climbed on board, only for it to fade away when she sat down beside him. "What'd you think you're doing?" His voice was stern-not liking the fact she was sitting beside him. Rica wasn't upset. He's unsettled and not used to someone sitting this close to him. For most of his life, he was a loner even when he has two families. As you can tell, social interaction isn't his cup of tea.

Cereal x DragonhorseApril 2, 2022 02:04 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Briar W. Rose. A beautiful girl really, but slightly unconventinal in her looks. Her raven black hair gleams in the natural light, showing that it has a slight reddish undertone that gleams underneath the black. A few strands have been highlighted as it may seem, and they take on a reddish tone. Her skin tone has a darker shade to it as well. Yet, it is not all dark. She has the look of being mixed race, which would be exactly on point. Some rosiness shades her cheeks and her lips, even a slight few glimmers on her nose. She has long eyelashes that frame her bright blue eyes. Her eyes are a deep sea blue, with flecks of dark blue, and a ring of navy blue around the outside of her iris.

She let out a pouting sigh. Why was she even here? The last person, she was the last person in line to get on the collage bus. Well, wasn't that great. Especally when she was stopped at the door, and told there was no more room on that bus. Great, now what? She asked herself, looking around her surroundings. Perfect, she found her answer. How did she not see it before? Another bus, sitting not far from the other one. She made a hustle over to it, picking up a small jog as she made it to the other bus.

What a dump. This bus sucks. This new school sucks. Hell, everything sucks. She thought to herself while clambering on the bus. She grumbled, looking for an open seat on this dumpy bus. She spotted one, but it was next to some ugly guy. Granted, maybe he wasn't that ugly, but she was already pissed off, so everything was skewed in her current headspace. She sat down next to him, crossing her arms.

"What'd you think you're doing?" The guy said snappily at her. She scoffed, he was being a rude bastard. She cast him an irritated and upset glare.

"What do you think I'm doing? Oh ya, maybe sitting next to you because this is the only empty seat on the bus maybe. Next time use your brain for once." She snapped back at him, raising an eyebrow as she awaited his responce.

Edited at April 2, 2022 02:04 AM by Dragonhorse
Cereal x DragonhorseApril 3, 2022 12:06 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rica wasn't upset by her tone of words-seeming unfazed by her words. He raises both brows, locking eyes with the snappy woman. His lip twitches, crossing his arms, and turns his head away. The bus takes off again, with Rica holding his tongue. "My brain is just fine, but yours don't seem to be working well either." Playing with a strand of his hair, Rica bored of this whole conversation and this bus ride. His parents did offer him a ride, but he rejected it. He doesn't want to associate himself further with his family, even his dad's family. Why can't they give him enough money so he can move away from these people? They're boring him to death, no, they overwhelm him with their stupid standards.

"Here's word of advice, Brair. Watch who you're talking to when you enter the campus." Crossing his legs together, turning his head to face outside the window for a couple of seconds before turning back to face her. "It would be a shame for a pretty face like yourself to be find in a ditch." Gesturing to the people on the bus, glaring at them when they kept staring at them. "These people belong to lesser families. Barely holding any status within our lovely little community. They know their place and know when to keep their mouth shut." He pills out his phone when he got a text from someone and quickly takes a peek at the screen. He frowns, swiping away the notification and pretends that it never existed. Rica pinches the bridge of his nose, tucking his phone back into his pocket.

Edited at April 3, 2022 12:08 AM by Cereal
Cereal x DragonhorseApril 3, 2022 01:40 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Brair's blue eyes studied the young guy in front of her. They seemed to gleam and absorb the light from outside the bus, but the gleam in her eyes changed as he started talking. Her eyebrows twitched, becoming pulled down as anger crept into her expression. She licked her lips, trying to smooth herself so she wouldn't retort back with the very harsh words she yearned to say to him. She shifted herself in her seat as he did, and took inv quick glance around the bus. Everyone was staring at them. What a horrible crowd, she was going to hate this school year.

She parted her lips, about to say something in retort. Yet, she was interrupted rudely by her phone making a very loud dinging noise. She huffed, quickly pulling out her phone out of her pocket to mute it. She glanced at the message and huffed once again, stuffing it in her pocket once again. She turned her attention back to the guy, eyes still seething with her contempt that she held for him.

"You're so high and mighty aren't you? Who else would talk about these "lesser families". What a horrible thing to call people. Just becuase they aren't as stuck up, or rich or whatever the hell you are, doesn't mean you can call them less than you. What a horrible bastard." She muttered the last part under her breath, a hand going to her head to caress her forehead as she was afraid he was going to give her a headache. She didn't care about his threat, not one bit. He wouldn't kill her, no one would. Not over a thing like this. She snorted at the ridiculousness of the thought, why was she even thinking like this?

Cereal x DragonhorseApril 3, 2022 11:31 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rika sighs, annoyed with this woman already. He shifts his body to face her, narrowing his eyes a bit. Showing her displeasure about her words. "Believe me, I don't enjoy being part of my cursed family. I never asked to be birthed and related to those crazy people." He huffs, turning his head away from her-breaking line of sight. "I'm black sheep of the family. I don't like the things that they do, so I stay out of it." The people looking at them shifted uncomfortably, and he shakes his head. "I just wanted to be normal, but that can't happen. I'm stuck with one family that wanted me to be like them while my other family thinks of me as a monster." Shrugging his shoulders, placing his hands onto his lap. "Once I'm done with college, I'm moving away from this place. Breaking contact with everyone and start a whole new life." Readjusting his glasses, a hefty sigh on his face.
Cereal x DragonhorseApril 4, 2022 12:09 AM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award

Briar's eyes scanned over the guy once again as he was done talking. A black sheep huh? Lame. Plus, he apparently had an evil family, specifically two families. That meant his parents were split up, either divorced or just never together for that long in the first place. Ugh, why'd she have to get stuck to the poor pity party of a guy? She was so annoyed already for having to go to collage and that horrible bus anyway.

"Well I didn't really need to hear your sob story, but thanks anyway I guess." She said, but it wasn't with as much rudeness, but a slight tone of annoyance. She noticed everyone else staring at them too, how annoying that they had an audience. "They can't be that bad anyway if they're sending you to this school, I assume for free." She said too, not really caring if it was a mistake of saying that. She did believe that. Anyone who would dish out enough money for their kid to go to school for free couldn't be that bad. This guy was probably just a pouty brat anyway. She crossed her legs, her skirt almost making its way over her knees. She was wearing tall stockings along with it, plus a simple tee shirt that had some patterns of a horse on it.

Cereal x DragonhorseApril 5, 2022 12:01 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rika huffs, "I'm not looking for pity, idiot woman. I'm saying what my perspective is on this whole thing." Snapping a bit, his brows furrowing in annoyed disgust. He crosses his arms tight around him, inhaling and exhaling sharply as he grew frustrated. So much in trying to help this woman. Next time he should keep his mouth shut instead of helping someone. "My family is bad. No, shit. Correction, creators of shit." Rika grinds his teeth, eyes burning with hatred, and a growl rumbles in his throat. "They're only doing this to redeem my mother's mistake that she made. Using me, the bastard child, in hopes of regaining my family's internal crippled honor." Closing his eyes, his presence shifted to one unbearable to be around. "If I fail, I'll either be banished or killed by them. In their eyes, I'm a weak hybrid who has little worth." Opening his eyes, turning himself to completely face her. "Anyways. What's your story? Why are you on this bus meant for the supernatural? You're human, aren't you?" Tilting his head, giving her a thorough examination.
Cereal x DragonhorseApril 5, 2022 06:39 PM

Dragonhorse

Darkseeker

Give Award
Briar was about to open her mouth to say soemthing to what he was saying about his family, when he said something else. What did he mean supernatural? She decided it must be a prank. She rolled her eyes before replied.

"Of course I'm a human. What the hell else would I be?" She snapped, letting out a short irritated snort. "What a stupid thing to say." She added on. He really did sound like he has a sucky family. But as he continued to annoy her, she started to think that maybe he deserved it. She was now completely turned away from him, facing more towards the isle of the bus then towards him. Yeah, she was throwing very Irritated glares over her shoulder at him.
Cereal x DragonhorseApril 7, 2022 12:44 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
When the bus pulled up to a school after a quiet ride, Rika was the first to get off. Hurrying inside-urgency in the man's movements. He was doing it to avoid interactions with his family that might be wandering around. Wanting to hurry up and get inside his dorm room without getting stopped. He was lucky too, as a young woman around his age approaches the school campus. She has the same features as him: white eyes, two-colored hair, and sharp ears. Her face was elegant and beautiful, yet her eyes held a playful and childish demeanor. Standing next to her was a man, possibly her twin and he looked bored. The two head inside the building, talking about a party. As for the school, it was swarming with all sorts of creatures, some you never heard before and some that are part of famous myths and legends.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us