Wolf Play : An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RP
Chatbox
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*
 Nez.ity
12:00:36 
Looking to gain more writing partners! Pretty active! Ghost friendly and semi/literate! Message me with any ideas if you have any!
 Nez.ity
11:59:13 
Please spell out your words Meile
 Meile
11:58:32 
k thanks
 ZEFHYR
11:57:41 
Meile, go to Your Account, and look in the list under Pack Activity. it is the 11th one down
 Tech
11:53:25 
Nez
For now... >:]
 Meile
11:53:00 
how do u change status?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RPMarch 22, 2022 10:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Work In Progress
Plot:
Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role or Rank:
Kin:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:

Edited at March 23, 2022 06:45 AM by Bellaluna
An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RPMarch 24, 2022 09:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Sheet:
Name:
Xanadu
Appearance:
Xanadu has a rich tawny coat and his legs have some darker colored mottling. His eyes are a deep brown and look almost black in low lighting. He has larger paws for his age and is training to build up some muscle. His mane has not yet fully come out as he is still young, but when it does, it will be a magnificent kaleidoscope of brown, black, and red, with a tinge of blonde. For now, his mane is a small ruff around his broad neck.
Personality:
Xanadu has the persona of a big tough guy. His exterior is hard and cold and not too many lions can manage to get him to be open or relax. The only lion that he is intimidated by is his father, Ghazi. Being the only son of the king of the Red Cliff Pride, there is a lot of pressure on Xanadu to be the best he can be and it makes him quite moody at times. He doesn't really care to associate or have relationships within his pride and he prefers to be alone.
Role or Rank:
Adolescent, son of Ghazi, king of Red Cliff pride
Kin:
Ghazi - father, Khaleesi - mother, Jinari - sister
Patrolling
Sparring
Exploring
Dislikes:
Other adolescents
Being teased
Disrespect
Strengths:
Good fighter
Keen eyesight
Weaknesses:
Endurance
Stalking
Other:
None

Edited at March 24, 2022 10:34 PM by Bellaluna
An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RPMarch 24, 2022 12:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Female
2 years
Adolescent
Amara is average build and weight, though still growing. She is on the lighter end and still has a few spots on her legs that are fading. She has blue eyes.
Amara doesn't know who her father is since he was killed when she was too young to remember by the new king. Her brothers are all dead, and she's the only one alive from her litter. Her mother left the pride when Amara was old enough to not need her and is now unknown as the pride is forbidden from talking about members who left.
~~~
The male who took over Amara's pride is named Kyro, and refuses to let the pride have a name since it wouldn't have been picked by him.
~~~
Amara likes to be away from the rest of the pride, often just exploring the territory alone. With the hew male in charge, she's just not happy being in the camp. The young female does like to swim and hunt
~~~
She hates the "king" of her pride, and refuses to call him one. She hates her other pridemates for allowing him to stay there, but she has no way to leave without starving on her own
~~~
She sucks at fighting, and is still learning with the hunting, but she's pretty good with stalking.

Edited at March 25, 2022 06:15 PM by saratank
An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RPMarch 24, 2022 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Character Sheet:
Name: Ghost
Appearance:
Ghost is average size for a female lion. Her coat is lighter than most with a grayish tint. Her eyes are two different colors, one brown, one blue. Her fur is short and slick, like satin, with her ears and tail being a bit more fluffy. She does have some scarring from her exploits as a loner. Most notably is the scar on her face that begins in the corner of her left eye and trails across her nose, ending at the corner of her mouth.
Personality:
Ghost can be seen as cold or harsh at first, but she really has a soft heart. Loner life is not easy and it has forged her into a strong and independent lioness. She lives by a certain code of ethics and you will find her to be extremely loyal and just. She is very sage and may at times seem scholarly. She has a mysterious aura and a way with words that makes some perplexed with the meanings of her speech.
Role or Rank:
Loner, she was once a Pride lion, but no one really knows her story. Rumor has it, she was once a Queen.
Kin:
Unknown
Rain
Baby animals
Dislikes:
Cruelty
Selfish behavior
Heat
Strengths:
Camouflage
Stalking
Hearing
Patience
Weaknesses:
Moderate loss of smell
One foreleg is shorter than the other
Other:
May have some interesting NPC friends

Edited at March 25, 2022 12:34 PM by Bellaluna
An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RPMarch 25, 2022 06:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Zypher
Male
King of Amara's pride
7 years old
Pitch black mane with brown eyes, on the bluky end and covered in scars. He is a little taller than most males, but is far from being the tallest out there.
He doesnt let anyone close to him on anything, thinking they will use it against him.
(Just to have that there for when he's needed)
An Ancient Enemy | Bellaluna x saratank | Private RPMarch 25, 2022 06:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Kaya
3 years old
Female
Lioness of Red cliff Pride
Average height, build, color, though she does have Hazel eyes

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved