Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE
 starmutt
01:53:10 marsh | they/it
@Will
oh god they mitosis'ed

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 06:33 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Don't post here unless you are me or Mistakes
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 06:40 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
F O R M

Name: Aspen

Pack: Rilo

Desired Rank: Content

. springe-15-wolf-025-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3p8k.jpg

Appearance:

Credits for photos go to Dark-Wolfs-Stock on DeviantArt

Aspen is dark grey and a sort of red and brown colour all over. His coat is as dark as the late dawn that comes with the wintertime and his amber eyes have a certain shine to them in the daylight. Being dark in colour gives him a great advantage at night, him therefore much proffering that time to hunt. His sense of hearing and smell make up for her eyes in the dark, however, and he has become an avid tracker using his strengths. His fur has a little bit of pattern, his lower legs only. He has a lighter underbelly, a typical colouring for wolves. Apart from that it is pure grey in colour, dark enough to not be recognized by prey. His pads and nose are black and speckled dark grey and brown. His tail is of an average length, but it is quite fluffy and furry. He is of an above average male height, about 35 inches, slightly larger than some. His length was slightly over average, just 5 feet, but he uses his quite large mass well in battles. His weight is around 100 pounds, so he is much larger than some of the wolves in the pack.

Personality:

Aspen is a very intelligent and worthy dog. He is eager to prove and impress, and regularly does so. He enjoys the company of his packmates and is definitely an extrovert. He is calm and easy-going, willing and content, not afraid to try new things, and has great respect for his Alpha’s. Deep down he is slightly insecure, but he tries to mask that to most wolves, only showing his deepest fears to very few. He loves pups and wants a mate; he hopes that he will one day be the father of a new generation of the Shival pack.

He is quite a fit dog, his build, despite being large, actually is very well created for stamina, at reasonably high speeds. He prefers to pounce on prey rather than sprint in a full-blown chase. His prime sense is definitely his eyes. His eyesight in itself is sometimes all he needs to hunt. But of course, he has trained his other senses to help him find prey quicker.

Fighting is his preference over hunting, especially because of his size, but even he likes a good hunt in the forest. That is his favourite place to hunt. The plains require too much speed, that he doesn’t exactly possess. He has stamina, yes, but not speed for short bursts.

Another thing that he really enjoys is swimming, nothing to him is better after a hard day of patrols and hunting than a quick dip in the stream nearby. He finds that it cools his mind as well as his body, and definitely calms his mood.

He is quite the flirt, and ever the gentleman. He likes hanging out with the females in the pack, especially his sister, Akilina, and her good friends within the pack. His relationship status is still a single pringle, but he has hopes that he will find a mate sometime in the very near future.

Dislikes: Hunting in the open, Too much bright light, Feeling insecure,

Strengths: Running, Swimming, Stamina, Some hunting, Battles, Positivity

Weaknesses: Insecurity, Sometimes way too hyper, Being alone for too long

springe-15-wolf-033-by-dark-wolfs-stock-d8n3tpf.jpg

Affiliations: Open

Kin: Sister - Akilina, Mother {An elder in the pack}

Crush: Open

Mate: Open

Offspring: None as of yet (wants some)

Backstory: WIP

Other: I was thinking the packs could be the Taki Pack and the Rilo Pack?

Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 06:58 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Zara
Pack: Taki
Disired Rank: Zara is fine with where she is.
Appearance:
Zara's pelt is black based, with white flecks and spots that look like stars. Due to this her pelt looks like the night sky has come to the ground and arranged itself onto her pelt, which happens to be rather fluffy. Her eyes are a blueish green color that seem to glow against her pelt. Hight wise, she is about two foot and weighs about seventy five pounds.
Personality: This shall be a surprise if you don't mind
Likes: Company, though will take alone time periodically, and looking after pups.
Dislikes: Rain and mud.
Strengths: Speed, Sharp Eyesight, Swimming
Weakness: Combat, those she cares about being harmed.
Affiliations: None
Kin: None, family is dead.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Backstory: In RP.

Edited at March 20, 2022 07:13 PM by Mistakes
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 07:10 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Shall we start?
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 07:12 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sure. Would you like to start the RP, or would you rather me?
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 07:22 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
You can if you want
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 20, 2022 08:10 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zara lifted her head from slumber as sunlight filtered in through the branches. Her eyes blinked open and her ears pushed forward. The sound of the pups from a new litter born only a few weeks ago reach her ears and she felt happy. She pushed herself to her paws as she gathered her wits about her. Her tail waved behind her, showing her contentment. Her gaze landed on the wolves that were settled around her. The other guards that belonged to her pack. Generally the unmated ranks slept amongst themselves for warmth, even during the summer months.
Slowly, she made her way through the mass of furry bodies. Once she had made her way through the other guards she padded away, towards the boarder. She would probably hunt something small during her own patrol. Truthfully, she wasn't great at hunting and didn't technically have to check the boarder currently, however it was a part of her routine and that kept her happy. Order was something she could stand by, disorder wasn't something Zara was opposed to, but she prefered not to deal with it.
The sound of the wind through the trees calmed her as she walked through the underbrush carefully. Paws made little to no sound as she came to the edge of the boarder. Sitting for a moment she listened to the sounds around her. Finding nothing amiss, she stood and continued to walk the boarder, though made sure that she never crossed the boarder as she did so.
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 21, 2022 12:56 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Pacing through the forest, Aspen followed his senses eagerly, willing them to find some prey that he could get his paws on and bring back to camp. He was a respected warrior, but he was always eager to prove himself. As he neared the dreaded border with the neighbouring Taki Pack, he slowed his energetic trot and paced stealthily alongside the reeking imaginary line in the forest. He didn’t dare to put a paw-step over, good lord no, he thought sagely. Kyrios (Pack Alpha Male) would have his pelt stripped from him and hung in the centre of camp.

He heard something, no, someone on the other side of the border. His curious nature became dominant and he called out. “Who’s there?”

Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 21, 2022 07:43 AM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Zara had been walking the edge of the boarder for a while now. She continued to stay on her pack's side of the boarder, knowing that there would be severe consequences from both packs should she even step a paw over. She had seen it happen before, to a young guard, who had been hunting a rabbit on his patrol... he hadn't returned to the pack. Her ears twitched and focused in the on the sound of another wolf walking along the other side of the boarder. She lifted her head slightly, stopping as she did so, to try and locate where the other wolf was by scent. Through the dense greenery of this area of the boarder, it was hard to see where exactly the other wolf was. She had just located the other wolf's general location, a few paces ahead of her, when the other wolf spoke, calling out and asking who was there.
Zara could tell immediately that this was not one of her pack mates. No, this was a member of the other pack. Deciding that it was best to let the other know that she was there, and not seem like she was up to no good, she padded a few paces forward until she came in sight of the other. Still on her pack's side of the boarder she dipped her head very slightly in a way of greeting. "My name is Zara, I am a Guard of the Taki Pack. Am I correct to assume that you are a member of the Rilo pack?" She said softly, trying to convey that she was not at all interested in any form of confrontation.

Edited at March 21, 2022 07:44 AM by Mistakes
Spiritus LunaexMistakesMarch 21, 2022 11:29 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Aspen stopped in his tracks. The wolf over the border stepped into view. He mind whirled as he saw the dark coloured wolf ahead of him. Her pelt was speckled with white, making her look like a replica of the night sky. His voice caught in his throat as she dipped her head very slightly and introduced herself, her soft voice reverberating around his head.

“My name is Zara, I am a Guard of the Taki Pack. Am I correct to assume that you are a member of the Rilo Pack?”

He thought for a moment before answering, his eyes looking down for a moment before looking at her.

“I am indeed, Zara.” He liked the way her name rolled over his tongue. “I am a Warrior, for the Rilo Pack. I was just remarking the border before I heard you. What a stunning pelt your parents adorned you with.” He dipped his head to her and flicked his tail a few times.

Thinking that he maybe overdid the comments, he hastily straightened up, his head held high and composure returned.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us