Looking for a 1x1 RP partner! PM me
 Tech
12:46:32 
Texan
Any new art?
 technoblade
12:44:21 Lil Techy | Techno
Tech Support

I am good, just trying to convince myself to get up and make something to eat.
 Tech
12:41:53 
Texan
I'm pretty good just good
How about you?
 technoblade
12:41:09 Lil Techy | Techno
hey tech support

how're ya?
 Sanania
12:40:49 San, Sangria
Lapin - I have a few times, although it eventually loads up the page I am trying to open.~
 Tech
12:40:30 
Morning Tex
 technoblade
12:37:04 Lil Techy | Techno
morning chat
 Lapin
12:31:21 Rabbit
Hmm weird.
 icemoons
12:27:56 slushy,ice,moon,
lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us, but feel free to follow along.
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
ayyyyy
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara

Wolf's name is Alya

Female

19 years old

Luna of Blood Thane Pack, she hates the name (reason in the RP)

~~~~

Amara is 5ft 10, strong build. She had long blonde hair that's usually pulled back into a braid. Her eyes are a deep blue with some orange specks in them.

Alya's form is pure white, light blue eyes with darker blue rings around them. Taller than the other females and males, but certainly not taller than a Born Alpha male.

Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:48 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasper
Wolf's name is Aneocys
Male
20 years old
Soon to be alpha? Of Shavano Pack
______
Jasper is 6ft, lanky but does have some muscle to him. His hair and skin are dark but have lighter patches, he has Vitiligo. His eyes are an amber color. Has a small, partially visible scar across the bridge of his nose.
Aneocys's form is jet black with lighter patches. His fur is very dense, and the scar is more noticible. His eyes are still amber but are a bright yellow around the pupil. [Not sure how the height thing works, so I don't know that.]

Edited at March 17, 2022 03:49 PM by Blankspace
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That's alright. I suck with height and weight for these wolves since they are larger than normal wolves. XD
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aren't they werewolves or somethin or did i mess somthing up- anyways, you start
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
They are werewolves, so their wolves are larger than normal wolves. Might take a minute or so to get it typed up, but it will be up shortly.
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 03:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I thought werewolves were like anthros
Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 04:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara gave a small groan as her alarm went off. It was just before dawn, and she slowly climbed out of her bed, putting on her sweats and a sweatshirt. It was a little chilly where the pack house was, and she loved it. Part of her plan for being up so early was to watch the sun peek over the distant mountains. Most of the pack was still asleep, and that was fine by her. The few that were still up were those she sent on patrol, and they would return soon to wake the next shift.

A sigh escaped Amara's lips as she sipped on the coffee she made herself. At nineteen she was still unmated, and with a pack so full of others near her age or just turning eighteen, it was strange to her. Sure, she knew there was a chance he wasnt in the pack, but that still didnt mean Amara felt alone about it. She kept wondering who the moon goddess paired her with if it wasnt someone from her pack.

Before long, she saw a messenger running up the path to the pack house. "Luna" he said as he bowed and handed her a slip. She took it from his hands and nodded for him to get inside and rest. He looked tired, moreso than usual. Amara opened up the slip and noticed it was for another alpha ceremony. Shaking her head she wasnt sure if she should go. Sure, she had a great Gamma to help out while her and her beta were gone, and her parents could help out as well, but Amara hadnt wanted to go to one since her own Luna ceremony. As she looked at the slip more she sighed, knowing more and more she would need to go.

When Amara finished her coffee she walked up to the top floor of the pack house and into her room before she started to pack. Amara didnt plan on being there long, maybe four days tops, but she packed enough for a week just to be safe. Pulling out her phone she sent a text to her beta and parents, letting them know what was going on, knowing they would see it when they woke up. With the sun starting to peek through her window, Amara knew the house would be busy shortly.

Blankspace x saratankMarch 17, 2022 04:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Jasper lifted his head and blearily looked around the room, watching the snowdrifts blow past the window. It would likely be snowing for the rest of the day. He got up and walked to his mirror, letting out an exasperated sigh as he put on the blue earring his mother had given him. Jasper pulled on a tee shirt and sweatpants, throwing his coat on the bed for later. It wasn't until he noticed the Gamma in the doorway when he realised that today was his Alpha Ceremony.
Jasper walked past the Gamma, mumbling a quick greeting as he sped down the stairs. He ran to the laundry room, grabbing as much clean clothing as he could to bring it back to his room. His heart pounded as he thought about later today, the words swirling in a stormy gale like the snow outside. He knew he wasn't ready.

Edited at March 17, 2022 04:33 PM by Blankspace

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us