Wolf Play : Satini X Desti
Chatbox
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*
 Nez.ity
12:00:36 
Looking to gain more writing partners! Pretty active! Ghost friendly and semi/literate! Message me with any ideas if you have any!
 Nez.ity
11:59:13 
Please spell out your words Meile

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Satini X DestiMarch 15, 2022 11:04 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if your not Satini or myself
Satini X DestiMarch 15, 2022 11:05 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Name: Thaddeus Quinten

Nickname: Thad

Orientation: Gay, questioning poly

Personality: shy, softspoken, thoughtful, inquisitive, easily spooked, somewhat of a loner, and reserved at first, can even almost come across as cold at first to some; self conscious, insecure

He's scared of a lot of things and is honestly not strong at all, he's even weaker than most girls around his age.

Once you find a crack in his shell and keep at it until you've broken down his walls, you will have a friend for life who will protect you as much as he can. He'd even almost certainly give his life for you if it came down to it.

Racs/Looks: His mother is Latino/Korean/Japanese and his father is African/Irish. Thad has darkened tan/brown skin and has medium length scruffy and spikey very dark reddish-brown hair.

His eyes are a greenish-gray, but one eye has Heterochromia and is half rich, warm chocolate colored and half is the is greenish-gold

He is somewhat short for his age, sickly thin and has a soft feminine look to his build(especially the face) He has a prosthetic leg that has is really self conscious about(he is very self conscious about his looks overall too).

Pets: N/A; however he does have a large service dog named Ridley for mobility assistance, medical alert and a couple other things. Ridley's was a stray that Thad found in a box on the side of a highway entrance. Unfortunately Ridley was the only surviving pup, though just barely. Thad nursed the puppy who was only days old to health and she has since been repaying the small boy and has saved his life more than once.

He has plans to get an emotional support ferret and possibly an emotional support rat or mouse, he would desperately prefer a sugar glider but sadly can't afford one, so he's recently decided to settle on a mouse or rat

Disabilities: Autism, severe anxiety, completely deaf in one ear, going deaf in the other, neurofibromatosis type 2

Other:

~
Name: Rute Stoneford

Orientation: Asexual Demihomoromantic

Personality: quiet, shy, inquisitive, gentle, somewhat of a wallflower, easily scared, self conscious,

Race/looks: Her father was British and her mother was Native American/Chinese/Thai. She has tan/light brown colored skin. Her eyes are something of a combination of hazel, green, gray, gold. Her left eye has a gray Heterochromia ring around the iris

Pets: N/A. She does however have a small service dog that's always seen on her lap

Disabilities: autism, anxiety, paralyzed from the mid chest down, she only has mobility in the head and neck, and limited mobility in her left arm. She has a cleft lip and palate, completely blind in her right eye and no peripheral vision in the left, Neurofibromatosis type 1

Other: Her mother was the only parent who actually loved the girl, but sadly she died when Rute was only about 5 1/2 years old. Her father was furious and blamed the girl for the death of his wife and abandoned her in the center of a run down unsafe part of town. She thankfully was found by a kind old woman who knew someone who had a place to go.

Since the age of nine, Rute has been living at the boarding school. Rute's service dog was given to her by the kind old woman who saved her life upon the woman's own death bed.

Other

Edited at March 15, 2022 11:27 PM by Destinations End
Satini X DestiMarch 15, 2022 11:05 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Wip

Name:
Race:
Orientation:
Other: