Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Shadow-WolfxSpiritus LunaeMarch 10, 2022 06:55 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
RP Thread - Black Lion x White Lioness
Please DO NOT post if you are not Shadow-Wolf or myself
Let the planning begin! :)

Edited at March 10, 2022 07:05 PM by Spiritus Lunae
Shadow-WolfxSpiritus LunaeMarch 10, 2022 07:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Setting~ It is in the afternoon and the sky is gray from all the gray clouds it looks like it might Rain and badly at that. It is close to sunset but isn't there yet: It is like 3:51 pm in the day. They are in the savannah and it is the summer time so the weather is around 70 or 80 degrees.
Shelter in the area is a few big savannah trees and a few caves here and there every 10 to 20 miles or so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name~ Emma
Age~ 3.5 years
Apperance~ She has shappire blue eyes and a pure white coat with a bit of a tan underbelly but it isn't noticeable unless its up close.
Personalilty~ Sweet, Fun, Outgoing, Caring, Loyal and Serouis at times.
Pride~ River pride.... (Cause why not put the pride name to get more of a background from where she comes from)
Family~ She had only a brother and her parents where killed by poatrchers. Her brother was chased from the pride when they where old enough.
Other~ There New prides name will be Sunrise Pride or MIdnight Pride up to you Spirit also hope its okay i called you that.
Shadow-WolfxSpiritus LunaeMarch 10, 2022 08:03 PM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name - Zeus
Appearance - He has an entirely black coat, a genetic mutation from his parents, a never seen before gene in a lion. His entire coat is black, his eyes a dep golden colour. He is handsome as ever, his frame quite large and well muscled, despite his young age. He has a beautiful mane, all black.
Personality - Witty, Fun, Corageous, Loyal, Fierce when necessary, Very Caring towards those who he trusts, Trustworthy
Pride - Acacia Pride - More backstory will go in here if I feel that it's needed
Family - His mother and father were the Alpha pair of the pride. He had two sisters from the same litter, both of which stayed on in the pride, he however could not have been able to stay in the pride where his father ruled, turns out the storm seperated him anyway.
Other - Algds! Call me anything honestly.
Maybe Dawn Pride?
Shadow-WolfxSpiritus LunaeMarch 10, 2022 09:07 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Dawn pride it is)
Emma~
Emma was hunting with her aunts, cousins and sisters. Then a really bad storm came and they where in the middle of the hunt. Emma was blind and loss track of her pride mates and the prey. When she was able to see she saw nobody but one thing she did see was a cave. She headed I to the cave and shook her pelt out. She was still cold and tried to warm herself up. Though she couldn't and during the time of the storm she wandered to far from her pride which now she was lost and had no idea where she was.
Shadow-WolfxSpiritus LunaeMarch 12, 2022 01:02 AM

Astrolistic

Lightbringer

Give Award

Zeus

Zeus crawled underneath a log, his mother and a few other lionesses behind him. Creeping down to the banks of a swamp, he hid his black pelt close to the dark soil. The day had been cloudy, raining hard on their fur, but the acacia pride had to hunt. They would starve otherwise. Zeus had led a hunt to the swamp, spying a small herd of Zebra ahead. Just before they sprang a rumble of thunder rippled through the plain. He shivered, feeling the rain packing down even harder than before. Soon the storm broke out, causing the hunting party to split up. Zeus roared and called frantically to the lionesses, but knowing deep inside that he was not going to find them in a storm this bad. He sheltered in the large bows of a short tree, bushes sheltering him from the wind. His thoughts drifted sadly from one pride member to another, but then again coming again and again back to his father, his insides seething towards the cruel male leader of the pride. He soon dozed off, falling into an uneasy slumber.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us