Hihi!!
 technoblade
01:57:37 Lil Techy | Techno
Will!
 Destinations End
01:54:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Bjake
Oh! Okay
Maybe two characters then? Hugging and smooching?

I'm not very good thinking of spicy stuff ^^'
 Wilverbeast
01:54:33 Will
@Starmutt

For real 😭
It started with one
The two
Now three

@San

I am becoming well known in the mom group lmfao

And the school too since parents have to email them like "Hey Will is picking up x y and z" 😂
 Sanania
01:53:28 San, Sangria
Will - lmfao not one but THREE

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Grizzly Bear : +2
Coyote : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Lupus x saratankMarch 7, 2022 04:45 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us, but you may follow along with the journey we create.
Lupus x saratankMarch 7, 2022 04:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara

Female

Young Adult

Long blonde hair that's usually pulled back in a braid. Average height and build. Her eyes are a deep blue with orange specks mixed in.

She is the princess to Arulous Kingdom

~~~

Luna

Young Adult

Female

Luna is a white dragon with four horns on the back of her head. She has deep blue eyes. Her underwings are a dark blue with silver specks that look like stars. Her talons are a silver color.

Lupus x saratankMarch 7, 2022 05:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
Male
Young Adult
He has pure white hair, which always sticks up all over the place, and falls constantly over one eye as he has swept the front part to the side. His eyes are a piercing light blue with streaks of black and red. His skin is deathly pale and his figure is tall and lean, with a decent amount of muscle from his training.
Luca
Young adult
Male
Luca is a palest blue dragon with not so much horns as spikes running down his neck and along his body. His eyes are primarily pastel green with blue and darker green patches. His talons are purest white
Lupus x saratankMarch 7, 2022 06:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx
Young Adult
She has wavy, shoulder length salt and pepper hair with almost pure white at the front with some greyish black streaks which fades into the opposite at the back. Her eyes are the same deep blue as her sister's with a few less orange specks. She is of average hieght and has a decent amount of muscle, but not too much, allowing her to remain agile and nimble, as she wishes to become a warrior for her kingdom and wishes her sister to become queen instead. However she will show a sweet, innocent princess for the people causing them to wonder why she chose such a dragon.
Nera
Young adult
Female
She is a huge dragon with pitch black scales, which happen to be matte, giving the effect that Nera has absorbed the light, blocking it out. Her eyes are hetrochromatic, one blood red, the other black. She has 2 obsidian coloured horns which are located just above and behind her eyes, pointing backwards and stick out behind her head. Her talons too are obsidion grey/black
Lupus x saratankMarch 7, 2022 06:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aro
Male
Young Adult
Looks almost exactly like Atlas, except he has more red in his eyes.
He is a little more on the bukly end of the average scale with how often he trains.
~~~
Fang
Young Adult
Pitch black. Large, spikes all along the back of his neck. His claws are blood red as are some of his scales adding an odd coloring to him. His eyes are a blood red color, and he looks like he would kill in a heartbeat.
Lupus x saratankMarch 8, 2022 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas | Male | Prince
He lay in his bed, the silk like water under his tense figure, immersing him in their depths. His mind far-gone, the prince stared blankly upwards, eyes unfocused and unseeing. As the open window let in a sudden gust of cool air, the boy's hair was forced over his winter cold eyes and eyelids snapped shut over the blue. Apart from this small movement the frame of Atlas lay still as the dead, even his heart seeming to cease, did his chest forget to rise? But the boy lived on, thoughts fluttering in his head, as if trapped birds, or dragons like Luca. To be honest he didn't even recognize each one. As soon as he'd come to a conclusion another idea or problem would arise and it would be forgotten in a heartbeat. The room in which the boy lay was his own of course, situated in his chambers, adjoined to his en suite and a study, which he had updated over the years, turning into his own makeshift library and dare you say lounge. Each room was grand,with high ceilings, majestic crystal chandeliers and lush white carpet, in which your feet could sink into like quicksand. Abundant in each was ornate furnishings made of hard dark brown wood, polished to perfection.

Edited at March 8, 2022 04:10 PM by ⁕Lupus⁕
Lupus x saratankMarch 11, 2022 03:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara~

The princess gave a small sigh. She had been up since before the sun and had sat uptop of the castle to watch it peek over the mountains. It was one of her favorite things to do. The world was quite around her, there were no worries, and she didnt need to deal with her princess lessons which rather bored her. She looked over at Luna, her white scaled dragon who also watched the sun rise with her. Her mind wondered to the possible ball coming up, knowing it was because of her parents wanting not only her, but her sister to find someone to marry, and to take over the kingdom, or start their own. Amara wasnt sure if she wanted that life. Bossing others around, being queen, it bored her more than anything.

Lupus x saratankMarch 11, 2022 05:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nyx
Nyx leaned over her dragon, her hair flying behind her in a messy bundle as Nera sped onwards, her scales showing no sign of a glitter or glimmer in the new day's sun. Nyx loved that about her Nera, she was like a shadow, swallowing the light, when night came you couldn't see her coming, the only thing visible, a blood red eye. Nyx watched the land below flying past, lakes, fields, houses and forests, she loved them all, her home. Arulous. Her thoughts drifted once more to the ball and her nose wrinkled, she knew it was just a plot for her and Amara to find suitable 'suitors'. Did they seriously expect her to marry? And would they expect Nera to have hatchlings? Nyx felt nauseous at the thought.
Lupus x saratankMarch 13, 2022 02:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Aro~
Aro was sitting in his study, looking over a few invites he recieved for a few balls. His eyes narrowed when he saw the one for Arulous kingdom. He stood up and walked out of his study in search for his brother. He knocked on Atlas' door, though didnt wait for a response before he walked in. Aro didnt exactly have the best maners. "Dont tell me you got an invite as well" he said as he tossed his invitation to his brother. Aro was about to argue against going after the years and years of fighting the two kingdoms had.
~~~
Amara~
As the sun light hit Amara's face she looked down, feeling defeated in the idea of the ball arriving. She hopped on Luna's back and made their way down to the dress maker. Amara planned to have a midnight blue dress with gems that matched the underside of Luna's wings, and to get Luna a necklace along with a little head piece, knowing Luna would look great with Silver and Sapphire. "Gotta make the best of this, dont we" she asked Luna who nodded. *I know it wont be easy little human, but you never know who you will meet. I heard they wont even announce those who will be here to allow you and your sister to give them all a fair chance* Luna thought to Amara. That peeked Amara's interest as it meant she wouldnt know who she's talking to until later.
Lupus x saratankMarch 13, 2022 03:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Atlas
"Hmm" he murmured sleepily not looking at his brother but immediately knowing what would be top of the 'what's making Aro angry today' list. "Yup" he said calmly, analyzing the intricate carvings strewn across the ceiling, that one was a dragon... or a bird... or a... flying bear? Without moving any other part of his relaxed body, he gave his hand a small flick, gesturing towards an open letter, splayed over the large wooden desk.
Nyx
Sighing, she and Nera turned flying swiftly back the way they came, no matter how angry she may be, things would be worse if she was late for the dressmakers appointment. What would she wear? Well, she'd prefer the skintight black she wore when out with Nera but somehow she didn't think that was likely to happen. As she flew her mind drifted to the rumors throughout the kingdom, that the 'other' princes would be invited, gosh, why were their people so gullible? Silently the great black creature landed on the roof of the castle.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us