Wolf Play : Vanilla Latte x Mist Fall Wolves
Chatbox
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Vanilla Latte x Mist Fall WolvesMarch 1, 2022 12:36 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here unless your name is mentioned in the title, but feel free to read along.
Vanilla Latte x Mist Fall WolvesMarch 1, 2022 12:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Sheet

Name:

Role:

Appearance:

Personality:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

(Feel free to add/take away anything.)

Vanilla Latte x Mist Fall WolvesMarch 1, 2022 12:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Bella

Breed: Austrailian shepherd

Role: Domestic dog

Appearance: Bella's pelt is mostly grey with black splotches. The top half of her face is also grey and she has a black ear and amber eyes. Her "eyebrows" are red-brown, along with her lower legs. Her tail is grey and has two black stripes on them, and her underbelly and chest fur are all white.

Personality: Bella is very adventerous and smart, always trying to make new friends. She loves playing with her ball, and will try to comfort anyone who is looking down.

Strengths: Bella is very athletic and quick on her paws. She's a tough dog to beat at tug-of-war! She's also very good at swimming.

Weaknesses: Bella broke her back leg the previous year, and although it has healed it is still sensitive to impact. If she falls on the leg it will be painfull for a while and Bella will be forced to limp until it stops hurting.

Vanilla Latte x Mist Fall WolvesMarch 1, 2022 01:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Could you start us off? And sorry for the long wait. I had to help my mom and forgot to paste the former sheet.

Name: Mojo

Breed: Labrador x BloodHound

Role: Stray Dog

Appearance:

Mojo stands at 24 inches, and weights a average of 42. He has dense, yet short fur, his fur is oily to the touch as he hasn’t been washed. He has variations of brown, and darker brown fur. He has large circular eyes, his eyes are a happy walnut color. His paw pads a dull pink same with the inside of his ears. His nose is black.

He has longer ears and more loose skin then a purebred Labrador has.

Personality:

Mojo isn’t a aggressive dog, which hurts his eating habits as he will rarely kill animals. He is calm, but can get quite playful when meeting other dogs. His energy can easily be matched or overcame by another dog. He isn’t as playful as most Labradors or German Shepard’s due to the calmness of his blood hound side. He is gentle to pups, and humans.

Strengths:

Knows how to control his inner anger, he likes to jump over logs and whatnot, can naturally smell things.

Weaknesses:

He is slower then a pure bred Labrador, he is calmer then most dogs/strays, he has a limp in his front right paw.

Edited at March 1, 2022 01:59 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
Vanilla Latte x Mist Fall WolvesMarch 2, 2022 08:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Mojo

Paws padded along the rough back roads.
As usual he was in the alleys, avoiding all interaction. His head and tail held low, a slight limp of his front paw made his walking slow, but clumsy. The dog didn't have a collar, he was obviously a stray, but he kind of enjoyed it... atleast most would think that, due to how he avoided interaction. He could smell a nearby field, maybe he'd find some food in one of the trash cans. Atleast he hoped.
He made his way from the rough gravel roads onto lush green grass, that parted barely to the new found weight. They owners of that field definitely kept the grass trimmed to fairly good height. He lowered his head sniffing the ground below him.

Edited at March 2, 2022 08:02 AM by Mist Fall Wolves

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us