Chatbox
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD
 starmutt
10:04:52 marsh | they/it
follow the dozens of people selling art you'll figure it out
art shop, adopt, or auction
 Serpents
10:04:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@amy ah that's simple XD
 starmutt
10:04:17 marsh | they/it
purdy
uhhh
sell on forums?
 Amygdala
10:03:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Seprents
Yup
 Serpents
10:03:07 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Breed a speckled piebald brindle pup. so dose this mean Speckled markings pibald and brindle?
 purdy
10:03:07 
how do I trade art for mush???
 Amygdala
09:58:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Musa x Mist Fall WolvesFebruary 24, 2022 01:13 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
If you are not me or Mist then please do not post here.
Thank you
Roleplay topic Camping Horror Story

Edited at February 24, 2022 01:14 PM by Musa Princess
Musa x Mist Fall WolvesFebruary 24, 2022 02:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I'll change anything you'd like me to, and I can make the appearances and personality's more lit if you need me to. :)

Name: Celestial

Power: Ice

Character Description:

faded black fur, aqua eyes, snow white front right paw, two white rings on tail, snow white inside ears, silver leg raps, snow white wide muzzle, scar on face, a snow white back.

Personality:

Celestial is a calm soul / she is very kind to those she trusts / she try's to help everyone little and big / Try's to practice with her friends time to time / If you ask her to help you she will gladly do so / she is a very brave wolf up for any challenge that's comes her and her friends way.

Crush: N/A

Mate: N/A

Running / Climbing / Her friends being okay

Dislikes:

Getting ignored by friends / Swimming well in lakes, oceans or ponds / Climbing a steep slope.

Weaknesses:

Swimming as she is not good at it / blind eye as she can not see out of the one eye / Running at high speeds for a long distance / Getting ignored by friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Kanzu

Power: I’ll put once you choose yours

Appearance:

Kanzu is lean with short fur which is multiple variations of tans. His stomach is Snow White and so are the stripe on both his hind legs. He has emerald green eyes, his nose is a wood color, and his paw pads a light tan. He has three scars on his muzzle and a aqua blue gem beside his eye.

Personality:

Kanzu is a nice male, and he is not a big jokester. Sure he can be sarcastic, but never in a jokester like way. Kanzu stands up for himself and those who need help, he isn’t exactly fearless but he’s brave never-less. He’s intelligent like any other wolf and can tell you a lot about lakes. He is not much of a adventurer when heading out of the city.

Likes: Water, giving the other superpaws a hard time, hanging out with the other super paws, action.

Dislikes: Swimming, others complaining, mean people, Thunder.

Weaknesses: Feeling helpless, knowing the other super paws are hurt, Thunder he hates thunder.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Alina

Power: Will decide after you choose yours

Appearance:

Alina has a slim build and long legs, her paws big. Alina’s slim fur is variations of midnight black and dark gray. Her brown tail tip being the only color to her fur. Her nose is liver and her eyes are multi colored, her left is a emerald green while her right is a aqua blue. He has

Personality:

Alina is a confident she-wolf. She’s not one to brag and won’t. She is bold and blunt with her words, she’s not one to keep secrets. Rather the secrets are her own or others. She can seem a bit aggressive at time, and she’s not afraid to tell you off. She’s more of a laid back female and isn’t to hyper nor sarcastic.

Likes: Calmness ń peace, exploring, forests, climbing mountains.

Dislikes: getting tired, enemy’s, a bunch of chatter.

Weaknesses: feeling like she can’t complete a task (failure), feeling useless, deep snow.

~~~~~~~~~

Name: Cain

Appearance:

Cain has a brawn stocky build, his dense, long fur is variations of a slate type coloring. His paws and ear tips are a rustic brown color. He has a smoke gray nose, red eyes, and pink paw pads.

Personality:

Cain is dark and rarely talks, when he does he usually has something offensive/sarcastic to say. He will never let others know what goes on in his mind. Cain is laid back and very secretive. But he will give any important information to the other super paws. He is strong hearted but words can get to him. He can break and lash out. He normally won’t hurt anyone, but he will snap.

Dislikes: Enemy’s, a big crowd, swimming

Weaknesses: Tearing himself down in his mind, lashing out at others, watching people get hurt when there’s nothing he can do about it.

The Sheet (you can use it if you want it's up to you.)

Name:

Power:

Appearance:

Personality:

Crush:

Mate:

Dislikes:

Weaknesses:

Edited at February 25, 2022 03:51 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Musa x Mist Fall WolvesFebruary 24, 2022 07:25 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Ahsoka
Age? 5 years old
Gender? Female
Rank?
Power? Vine
Character Description?
Ahsoka has white paws and legs٫ black pelt with white and dark blue eyes.
Personality?
Mate? N/A
Crush? N/A
Likes? Exploring٫ pups٫ swimming٫ cool breeze٫ nice weather
Dislikes? Rain٫ cold and damp٫ enemy's.
Weakness? Unable to help her fellow wolves٫
Back Story?

Name? Snowflake
Age? 3 years old
Gender? Female
Rank? Pup
Power? In roleplay
Character Description?
She's a white pup with blue-brown eyes
Personality? In roleplay
Mate? N/A
Crush? N/A
Likes?
Dislikes? Enemy's٫ spooky story's٫ losing sight of her fellow wolves٫ getting lost.
Weakness? Too small to fight bigger wolves.
Back Story? N/A

Edited at February 24, 2022 08:25 PM by Musa Princess
Musa x Mist Fall WolvesFebruary 24, 2022 10:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Alina

The soft sound of paw pads hitting a hard surface was all the she wolf could her as she padded her way down the rough surface of the alleyway buildings shading the alley. The sun’s hot beeping rays being blocked by the soft splotches of clouds that filled the bright blue sky. The humidity that lingered in the air showed that a storm-front could be making its way to the city.

As she stepped out of a alley she was greeted with the no longer shade from the buildings, but the bright light the dawned down on her. She grinned as the breeze brushed through her midnight black complexion. She enjoyed the heat, but a breeze was always nice. Unlike snow which was a bit… to cold?

She padded her way down the streets, her tail lowered not in a submissive or scared. But a calm, nonchalant type way. Her multicolored eyes darted in all directions taking in her surroundings- watching her surroundings.

Cain

He proceeded, step after step, paw after paw. His tail hanged low but alert, he head held high as he made his way down the streets. He wasn’t one to be around many other canines and wasn’t planing on any interaction with any. Nah he didn’t enjoy crowds or anything like that, so he ignored everyone. Yes he was always alert to his surroundings, but he definitely wasn’t one to interact with his surroundings.

The hazy Snow White clouds covered the horizon. This partially shaded his dense frame with shade, and a light breeze. He could barely feel the soft of the breeze against his skin as his fur was so dense.

Kanzu

He stayed in the soft light that the suns powerful rays would illuminate in the alley ways. Why he decided to stick to the back routes? Possibly to avoid interaction, or a sort of adventure? No one knows.

his tail wagged slowly and as he padded his way through the back ways. He slowed down lowering his head to the ground, and once again lifted his head padding off, but faster.

Celestial

She padded along the streets, when she turned a corner she started to feel the faint breeze hitting her skin. Her individual strands of fur dancing to the slight of the wind.

A grin was placed on her face as she stopped facing her face head on with the wind. It was no secret that she enjoyed the the soft breeze and the clouded skies. Her tail slowly wagged as it the soft breeze would come and go.

Edited at February 25, 2022 03:43 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Musa x Mist Fall WolvesFebruary 24, 2022 11:39 PM

Musa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ahsoka
It was partly cloudy as the sun was peaking through the clouds she walkers down the sidewalk as the sun's ray partly shines down on her black pelt, looking for a shady spot she sees a alleyway and to her left a empty box. Walking over she went inside and lie's down as the light breeze felt so good against her fur.

Snowflake

A lone pup was looking for food to eat she was a pure white pup but she didn't know the city very well either. As she sniff's around for food she gets a scent from a piece of meat and follows it.

Edited at February 25, 2022 12:12 PM by Musa Princess

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us