Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Tenebris Umbra x Imperial SandsFebruary 18, 2022 11:21 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a One on One roleplay between Tenebris Umbra and I. If you are not one of us, please do not post here. You may read along if you'd like, but otherwise this is entirely for the two of us.

The Roleplay:

Two College Kids leading two very different lives are thrown together one day, permanently entertwining their lives from that moment on. With odds stacked against them, and seemingly ever growing, it's be a testament on if they'll be able to move through everything together, or if it will all become to much and tear them apart.

Or Something like that.

Characters:
Calemira "Mira" Devereux - Female Main Character
Vasuki Du Caine - Male Main Character
Kim "Kimmy" Hardin - Vasuki's "GBF"
Mitchell Mokes - Frenemy of Vasuki's
Cassidy Tull - Kim's Co-Conspirator
Insert Name - Mira's Best Friend

Wip

Edited at February 21, 2022 06:59 PM by Imperial Sands
Tenebris Umbra x Imperial SandsFebruary 21, 2022 08:41 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mira

As always, the morning came to fast, too early, her alarms blaring at her angrily. The curtains did a well enough job of trying to keep the sun from her, and a quick slap of her hand turned the alarms off. The silent whispers of the room filled with promises of just a few more minutes of sleep. However, as always, her roommates had different ideas.

Almost immediately after her alarms were off, and she had snuggled back into her pillows, the incessant meows began. Edison and Einstein, her two cats, meowed their chorus as they prodded onto the bed beside her, their purs and kneading in between working quickly to wake her up quickly.

"You two, I swear," she grumbled, peaking her eye open at the two staring at her from either side. Groaning she tossed her arm over her eyes, trying to ignore the felines poking at her. Finally, though, when Einstein, the bigger and fluffier of the two, tried to climb onto her face, did she sit up. "Fine, fine. I'm up," she growled at them, but reached out to rub behind both their ears.

Quietly she went through her morning routine of getting showered, dressed, feeding them, and then herself. About thirty minutes later, or a bit over, she was out the door and heading towards the campus she attended. She didn't live far enough that she needed to drive, the walk a mere 10 or so minutes from her small apartment. Did she have a car? Yes, but she preferred not to drive it unless she had to.

She arrived on campus a bit early for her first class, something she intended so she could stop at the coffee shop on campus. Having worked in a bookstore with a cafe built into it, she had developed a bit of a caffeine addiction over the past few years. Nowawdays, she could picture starting her classes off without a mocha cappuccino, and of course it had to be breve so it was extra creamy.

The petite blonde stood in the line, her head lolled to the side as she waited impatiently. It was a line that was much longer than she would have preferred. She should have gotten there earlier, but it was the first day of classes and she had wanted to get as much sleep as she could before coming in.

Her eyes wandered around, snapping briefly to a pair of girls who brushed by her, shooting her looks. She wasn't dressed in the cutest outfits like them, she wasn't trying to win any attention from someone. So while they were wearing cute jeans, dresses, or skirts, she was wearing a pair of grey sweats, a harley davidson tshirt that was easily 3 sized too big, an a worn pair of hightop converse. She had a grey jacket folded in her arms, the same one she had forever. It was a comfort item of hers, and she almost always had it when going into new situations like the first day of new classes.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us