Chatbox
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD
 starmutt
10:04:52 marsh | they/it
follow the dozens of people selling art you'll figure it out
art shop, adopt, or auction
 Serpents
10:04:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@amy ah that's simple XD
 starmutt
10:04:17 marsh | they/it
purdy
uhhh
sell on forums?
 Amygdala
10:03:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Seprents
Yup
 Serpents
10:03:07 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
Breed a speckled piebald brindle pup. so dose this mean Speckled markings pibald and brindle?
 purdy
10:03:07 
how do I trade art for mush???
 Amygdala
09:58:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 08:20 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Welcome, please don't post here unless your Hell Hound, or Mist Fall Wolves. Feel free to read along :3
Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 11:05 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award

Here's the sheet! I'm a little busy so I will make mine up in a bit :)

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Relatives:

Other:

Edited at February 15, 2022 11:06 AM by Hell Bound
Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 12:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sounds good :3

Name:

Noi Gorden

21?

Male

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Noi stands at a average of 5'8", and weights around 138. He has a build of a athletes, slim yet muscular arms, and legs, and he has large hands. You will usually see Noi holding himself on his left leg, as his right had been injured once in a battle, yes it healed, but it’s now his weak leg. He has a tan Sun-kissed skin complexion. His expression is usually a calm, yet serious all at the same time. Noi has five scars, one scar is right above his right elbow, and his second is right below his should. He has a scar on the lower left side of his neck, and one on his lower right leg, which his knees are battered up due to many falls, and attacks. His last scar is on his forehead, usually covered by locks of raven black hair. Noi has short hair, that reaches the base of his neck, and you will see multiple locks of his hair fall right above his eyes. His hair is thin, and is a beautiful raven black color. His eyes are gray, with a forest green overlay, and a hint of adventure within them.

Noi’s pick of attire is usually a gray or black t-shirt, but on a especially cold day he may be seen with a long sleeve shirt. He usually wears dark gray pants, or gray shorts, but he’s rarely seen in jeans. His footing is either nothing, or sandals. Most of his attire just depends on what he’s doing that day, and of course the weather.

Personality:

-Reserved, Calm; Noi is reserved in the way he won’t let anybody know what’s going on in his mind. He is definitely the more laid back type, to top that he is also decently patient. Noi can get absent minded, and wonder off into his own imaginary world, but that doesn’t happen often.

-Nice, Friendly; Noi is nice to fellow werewolves, and anyone he cares about. But he isn’t the nicest to people he doesn’t know, as it just is in his nature to attack those people/werewolves/ETC. Noi is generally friendly to the werewolves of his pack, but he could care less if they weren’t, but if he knows you and you know him he a nice guy.

-Brave, Curios; Noi is one to get curios, and the want to explore anything new. He doesn’t back down from a challenge, and will prove you wrong if you say he can’t do something. He loves learning about new things, and will disobey his alpha two learn something new.

-Independent, Protective; Noi is very independent, and isn’t afraid to tell you if he thinks your decision is bad, no matter how much you don’t want to hear it. If he considers you as a friend, or your in his pack he will, with no question lay down his life for you. He doesn’t always listen, and most of the time he’ll get a long talk from the alpha, but that doesn’t change him in the least.

Relatives:

Justin - Father - Alive

Annabelle - Mother - Alive

Noah - Brother - Alive

Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 02:21 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award

Name:

Regan Valatieri

19 years 10 months

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Appearance:

Regan stands at around 5'4 ft of 648inches. If anyone were to ask, she would roughly weigh around 115ibs. Not they would, as it would be social ruin to ask such a question. She is a pretty slim woman and always had been, however, isn't without a natural hourglass shape, softly transitioned from hip to shoulder. She lacks in a lot of muscle, having only ever been used for a show. She has a slightly longer leg to torso ratio, so if she were allowed to get out and exercise, the chances are that she would be pretty sporty.

Her hair is slightly sunbleached mousy brown, with a fair amount of lighter streaks when shown off. Natural lights are the best to bring out the lighter streaks, such as the sun's rays, or the moonlight, as she had noticed candlelight simply didn't make anyone look better. She often wears her hair half up half down, so that it is out of her face but still free-flowing. Her hair is normally very pampered, completely smooth and soft, with a few natural waves there and there. In the sunlight, her hair shines, the waves only adding more glamour to her admiring appearance. Below her head of hair, her dark brown eyes are rather attractive. They tend to catch the eye of many as if you were staring into the darkest, most mysterious however depths of space. She makes it hard to keep any sort of eye contact, like a game, so if you get such a luxury, then it would be wise to treasure it.

Her skin is relatively pale, with freckles splashed over the bridge of her nose, of what is rather button-like. Along the left side of her neck, there is a small scar from when she was a young child.

She doesn't have her ' style' She wears whatever is put out in front of her, and will occasionally get to design her dresses; when relaxing around the palace, she does tend to wear more trousers and shirts, most to her families dismay. In public though, she wears long dresses, mostly in cold colors, her favorite being blue with gold lace trim.

Personality:

Personality? Well, she tends to make being a royal her whole being.

-Condescending, entitled; Regan had been raised in a world where threats and arrogance got you places. As people do, she picked certain things up from her parents, or more particularly, her mother. While she is not particularly arrogant, she has a fiery attitude and doesn't tend to take no for an answer.

-Ambitious, Curious; Regan has such high, high dreams and aspirations for her kingdom, but unfortunately, until she gets crowned queen, there would have to be little to no change in the world. Still, she has always been excited to learn about the kingdom and forever wants to know more. Because of this interest, she tends to sneak out and find out more about the people under her family's rule, although this can get her in trouble.

-Honest, loyal; Regan has many undesirable qualities, however, these simply aren't them. To whom that gives her a chance to settle down and become more comfortable, her seemingly nasty presence dims down. She would hand on heart give her life to her family, and a few of her closest friends; not that there are many of those. Regan is probably one of the more honest people you would come across, because if you sugarcoat things, then no one will take you seriously.

Relatives:

Euan - Father - Alive

Rachel - Mother - Alive

Yasmine - Sister - Alive

Other:

Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 04:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Would you like to start us off?
Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 04:24 PM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
Would you mind? Its really quite late for me haha >.>
Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 15, 2022 07:34 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Sorry for the late reply- forgot to Copy it, and lost it all.

A group of wolves supposedly hunting, showed a decent amount of aggression. Their teeth glistening in the suns bright rays, and one wolf with thick fur as black as midnight, lunged at the buck. Yet he ended up getting kicked in stomach, and flung back hitting a tree with his side, and the impact made him yelp in pain, and shock. Although his failed attack did not go in vain, as a wolf with a caramel complexion lunged forward, and latched onto the buck’s back, his teeth sinking deep into the buck’s soft skin. Another wolf soon followed after the brown wolf, and latched onto the bucks hind legs.

Wolves attacked, and killed the weak to survive. Most of the prey the wolves would hunt included buck’s, rabbit’s, and boar’s. None of the prey enjoyed this, not in the least, but it was what happened for the wolves to survive. The previous male stood up, and regained his composure. Before his bright blue eyes found, and locked onto his target, the buck’s jugular. So he lunged at the buck’s neck, and connected his sharp teeth to the bucks soft skin. As he clamped down on the deers neck, and sank his teeth through the skin of the buck. The buck made these horrifying shrilling sounds, and after a minute he fell, and the many wolves who were previously on the bucks back, had jumped off hitting the rough surface of the dirt ground.

The hunting party waited until the buck was deceased, and then the supposedly wolves started to transform, their fur disappearing. Flesh, and cloth was now were fur was, and the wolf with fur as dark as midnight? He transformed into a young boy, who looked to be around 20. No they weren’t wolves, they were werewolves. Blue eyes squinted, while glistening in the suns bright rays, "Hey Noi! Help me with this buck." The boy so called Noi made his way over to one of the bucks hind legs, and hauled it behind him, as he and the hunting party headed back to the packs territory.

Edited at February 15, 2022 07:35 PM by Mist Fall Wolves
Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 16, 2022 02:17 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
The castle walls were huge. Extraordinary, extravagant, or other words in the dictionary that's used to describe 'too much. They were also something that the Royal family never got to see from the outside much. Not anymore, at least. When she was young, Regan would have the chance to break through those big old wooden doors all the time- to feel the warm fresh air flood through the cold and dark hallways after using all of her might to get them open, was something she craves on an hourly basis now. All because of this silly dispute. She only got out maybe once every two weeks, to go for a stroll or see what the townsfolk had to offer in their family-run shop. Or simply just to socialize. Of course, this wasn't without being heavily guarded, but she didn't quite mind that. She enjoyed the company of her guards. They had seen so much and it was ever so interesting to hear about. To imagine what she would have done in their shoes. She would have been scared out of her wits, but adrenaline was something she wanted. And she would get it in a few minutes, for today she got to leave the stone-cold slabs of her abode. Of course, not that anyone would know.

Most of the townsfolk knew of her little adventures out into the world - every few evenings when the sun was just about to disappear behind the great mountains and when the guards were swapping their shifts over; that's normally when she would make her move, just as she would now.

The gates would tend to be closed during this time, to ensure safety; however, down in the kitchen, there was a small cellar, that went right underneath the castle. There was a small exit, just big enough for her to get through. Of course, at that point, she had to be sure none of the staff were around, because it would be their duty to tell her family. And there you had it. Now, she was free from the warm luxury she lives by. If Regan was living out in the villages, with some less well-off people, she would very much be considered an adult. But here, where the walls are higher than most trees; she simply doesn't have to live like one.

Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 16, 2022 07:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The young male had just returned to the packs territory, a remote, substantial village, where all the houses seemed to be placed in a large circle, furthermore none of the houses had little to no room apart from one another. The climate surrounding the remote village was just magnificent, and peaceful to many of the villages occupants, while it felt suffocating to others. A huge forest, filled with dense spruce trees, and overrun with moss. The ground was made up of lush green grass, and patch’s of dirt. Noi found the village chaotic, and overwhelming while the forest was peaceful in a weird way. After he, and a few members of the hunting group gave the deer to the few people who cooked the what they hunted, and divided throughout the pack. He then made his way through the only entrance of the village, as there were no alley ways, due to the houses being pressed up against each other. This was a village with one way in, and one way out.

To anyone who answered to the alpha, they were under… strict rules, or stricter then Noi would prefer. You were not aloud to leave the packs territory which was already small enough as it was, and only the ones assigned by the alpha to go on hunts were aloud to go further then the packs territory, but never past the trees. When Noi was younger he had freedom to go wherever, but that was so many years ago that he had forgot what was past the trees, and now he would often find himself longing to know what was past the trees. Noi never did listen to all the rules, and he would often venture off past the territory, but never past the trees.

A smile pricked Noi’s lips as a soft breeze hit him, and the spruce, and oak trees shaded the small of his frame. He’d often drifted off, and wondered what was past the trees, and the best he came up with was a rough, and dangerously uneven, and perhaps the temperature was sunny, and relatively dry? Why else would he not be aloud to go past the trees.

Edited at February 16, 2022 07:21 AM by Mist Fall Wolves
Hell Hound X Mist Fall Wolves |RoyalxWerewolf|February 16, 2022 08:21 AM

Thornbury

Neutral

Give Award
There was nothing beyond the large village in which she resided, not that she would have ever known of. She had traveled to different kingdoms, of course, to be an offer of peace when it looked to be a war arising. Still, they were all the same; some with larger palaces and smaller mansion-like buildings. Though she had been told about how the villages had different beliefs and how some had more wealth and others only scathing by, with more farmland and markets, but to the naked eye, there was not a difference to the ones she had walked a long time and time again.

Her closest village, the one the cellars lead to, seemed to be one of the more wealthy places. A hot spot for travelers and the riches looking for an escape from day-to-day life. Even during the night, she would see out of a window that the place was beaming with life. To a stranger, it would be the perfect place to settle down, with easy food, not much-needed farm work, and plenty of jobs always available at the palace if need be. But you would surely get bored after a while, living in such a place, as humans do. After you get used to the endless noise and movement around here, life would simply be dull, wherever you could go. Saying such things, Regan never found herself resenting the place. She had lived in the castle all of 19 years, but due to having escaped away from the castle, the sheer thrill of the village, never, not even nearly bored her. Perhaps if she resided towards the center of the village, she would have driven herself mad.

Regan pulled herself out of the small exit, peaking around the area before making her way towards the stands. The place was simply full of all kinds of people- peddlers, sailors, and off-duty guards. Of course, they all knew of her little adventures, but if they weren't on duty, then she wasn't their problem. They had simply told her to beware of petty theft and to give the forrest line towards the end a wide birth. Of course, she had always listened to them, for she knew they were far more experienced in the dangerous world they thrived in.

As she quietly walked through the village, she found herself being welcomed by the workers, giving her small items of praise, of which of course she thanked them for. Still, they were only doing it for themselves, for if someone saw that she was walking around with a small piece of their jewelry, then the chances are they would also want some. Still, Regan didn't mind at all.

Eventually, she found herself edging closer towards the end of the village, where one or two farmers sat peacefully minding their cows and sheep. The serenity was nice after the sudden rush of the village, but she was being drawn closer and closer to the place where she had not once stepped foot, where the wind seemed strong through the trees and howled through the shrubs. The forest where she promised not to step foot.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us