Wolf Play : Violet meadows x saratank
Chatbox
 Hallow's Eve
10:45:58 Hallow, Eve
Amy

I know I know. My bed is just calling my name right now lol. My building lost power again yesterday so I was doing that
 Salom_
10:44:53 Sal, Salmon
Amy
Thank you :)) it look a while but I'm happy I finally reached me goal!
 Salom_
10:44:21 Sal, Salmon
Purdy
Always M&Ms
 Amygdala
10:43:21 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sal
Wow that's amazing...good job
 Salom_
10:42:03 Sal, Salmon
Mushrooms Saved: 10,000
I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 12, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us, but feel free to follow along.
~~~~
Amara
Female
Young adult servant
Amara has long blond hair with deep blue eyes. She is average height and build with a small dragon egg. While the egg is currently just that, Amara knows it's of a female dragon as told by the person she got it from.
Amara has small powers of "waterbending" and Ice forming, along with healing. The larger the wound she heals though, the more energy it takes, and if she's not careful, it can kill her, though she doesnt trust anyone to know of her powers.
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 12, 2022 08:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Sorry, do I just make a character? I'm guessing I'll be doing male since your rules, I'm okay with this)
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 12, 2022 08:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah. :)
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 12, 2022 08:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay I'll just be a minuite. :) Sorry if I leave randomlly, I got some online meetings for my after-school Job.
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 12, 2022 08:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You're all good
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 13, 2022 10:58 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alaric (Alar)
Male
Young adult, Prince
Alaric is tall with short brunette hair and grey eyes. Although Alaric wasn't born into the royal family, but adopted into it, it has been led everyone else but his parents to think so, because they do not think their real son should lead, for he is fueled with anger. Although he has the right, Alaric wished he could give his jealous brother the honour. Although he does not wish to, he is quite familiar and oraganized with his responsibilities.
Alaric has small powers of "Earthbending" But can't do much. He was told to not use them, and they will fade away, but he likes to practice by himself in the woods. While doing this, someone had givin him a strange egg that he had been told was a male dragon egg.
(Do we have a plot yet??)
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 13, 2022 03:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Feel free to start!
(Not sure what to say)
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 13, 2022 06:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara listened to the sounds of the trees and horses as the wagon moved along an unfamiliar path. She was headed to this new kingdom she was sold to, told she would be a servant to their prince. She felt a shudder happen at the thought of that. Rumors flew all over her kingdom that this prince killed any servant who upset him, and she would be his next victim.

She felt the ropes on her wrist almost burning her as she tried to adjust the dragon egg she had with her. This had been the only thing she was allowed to bring. Not even a change of clothes. *Will they have other clothes for me* she thought, or would she need to make them with whatever she could get her hands on?

Her eyes looked around as she seemed to try to memorize the way out if she wanted to run. Before she looked around too much, she spotted the castle, and her heart raced. Her mind whirled as she spotted other servants coming out to bring her in, showing her to her new home.

Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 14, 2022 06:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Alar, up high in his bedroom was sitting on his bed, listening to the birds and leaves, when his servent walked in, packing up her stuff.
This servant was a personal one, but now had been fired, for a failed attempt to sneak some food from his platter, in which he was being served breakfast in bed. He stood up, and picked up the box, and handed it to her.
"No need to help, I- I have served you wrong," He heard her say softly. Before he went to object and apoligize for her being fired, she had rushed out the door. His new servant would be in soon. Atleast her punishment was only in being fired, although he still felt horrible.
As he sat back down and picked up his journal again, the ink splashed all over the paper, a single drop on his sleeve. He quickly tossed the page, and turned as he heard a commotion out the door.

Edited at February 14, 2022 06:03 PM by Violet meadows
Violet meadows x saratankFebruary 15, 2022 11:25 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara kept her eyes on the castle before she stepped off the wagon. Keeping a tight hold on the egg, she followed the other servants to her new quarters and gave a small sigh. Shaking her head, she wondered how she managed to get pulled into this life. At one point she remembered having a mother and father, not doing anything like this, and they suddenly they were gone and she was a servant.

They lead her to an area all the servants would share and sighed. She wasnt sure she wanted to share any space with them, but she knew there was no way around it. Before long, since Amara didnt have anything to put away, she was lead to the kitchen and told about what she needed to cook for the prince. Glancing at them, she wasnt sure if they really meant that she had to cook for the prince as well as serve him, but their faces told her the truth.

Amara was soon lead up to the prince's room and she glanced around, trying to memorize the route to get there. She kept the egg in a sling attatched to her, not daring to leave it with anyone, and she would get stern with the prince if needed if it meant keeping the egg with her. She looked down towards her feet when she caught sight of who was either the king or the prince, she didnt know, but she could tell by the clothing they were royal.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us