Wolf Play : Looking for a 1x1 Partner(s)
Chatbox
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Looking for a 1x1 Partner(s)February 6, 2022 11:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Hi

Hello

Um, I'm looking for a roleplay partner! However unlike everything else, I'm changing it up because of my horrible response times and my inability to keep something going. Hopefully this will help things??? I don't know yet haha

Sooooo here's what I'm going to put down
1. There's no pressure for a response time. Respond whenever you can, but if it's been 6 months and there's been nothing then I'm calling the roleplay off
2. Please please PLEASE, because of the half a year deadline, which is pretty long, be able to write a bare minimum of 1,500-2,000 words per response! It doesn't need to be overly detailed, just whatever makes your writing flow with decent grammar and something for the other person to work with
3. I don't want anything that violates wolf play rules. Not a single thing. If I see something like that, I'm going to immediately call the roleplay off and ask a mod to lock the thread. That's not okay. Please be able to follow them and respect everyone ;w;
4. I'm… okay with romance I guess???? As long as it isn't the main plot and foundation of the entire roleplay, then sure let's do it. Slowburn is fine, but I usually don't like instant stuff like they decide to become girlfriend and boyfriend the moment they meet each other. That's… uh, haha, I wouldn't know how to deal with that to be fair

So what are you looking for then?
1. Someone who, again, can write 1,500-2,000 word responses with decent grammar and spelling
2. You're able to respond within 4 months, that's a huge amount of time and being very lenient, but seeing as such I will offer no extensions unless it's just been a really shit year and you've notified me beforehand
3. Curse or don't. I don't care. Just please don't do it every single sentence that you write, descriptive and character dialogue. Please.
4. Interesting, really obscure plots! Seriously, hit me with the weirdest thing you can possibly come up with haha, it doesn't have to make sense, but have a concrete setting and what you want the plot to be. Any missing segments we can always work out together, and honestly it may make for something really flavorful
5. If you want something more formatted and not rule 4, then hit me with any plots you want! Maybe you can't find a partner for something, I will work with literally anything as long as it's able to catch my interest. I've been mostly invested with humans to be honest, so there's a higher likelihood of me getting drawn towards something human related, but if one person's a human and another's an animal then that's cool too. Still, feel free to post anything. I might find an animal roleplay interesting, who knows?
6. I've really been wanting to do a roleplay that will have opportunities for funny or obscure dialogue. I don't see that very often, but I would love something like that. It would be hard to make a serious plot with some funny opportunities for text, but honestly if we can come up with something I can see that being really fun
7. Okay but… what if I don't wanna do a funny and goofy laid back roleplay? Then let me know and I'd be more than happy to try and do something with a more strict deadline. I've REALLY been in love with using characters who can use magic, so I'd really like to try and start a more strict roleplay following along those lines or something similar to it
8. I have no ill will towards the LGBTQIA+ community, however I most likely won't play a character apart of that community for the reason of me having no experience doing such and I would feel bad playing someone like that with little knowledge about the community
9. Talk to me before killing off any of my characters. I don't want someone that I'm roleplaying as randomly dying to a NPC that you're controlling. That said, don't control my character either please, don't appreciate that
10. By all means add new characters and creatures and concepts in! It spices things up so much and makes it all the more interesting! I love it when someone throws in a concept they found cool and thought would fit! Just make sure it won't throw the plot too off by adding said thing. Maybe a unicorn suddenly appears when two highschool students appear, that would be fine! We could probably weave that in somehow haha. Maybe an old man with a necklace of keys appears out of nowhere, gets his butt kicked by some magic individuals, then our characters get drawn into their world too or a 100 foot mech suddenly bursts from underneath the cities streets. I don't want a cat randomly talking however, unless maybe they're a shapeshifter who disguised themselves as the family house cat? That would be fine. Throwing in a completely random talking animal who speaks for no reason though is not, is what I'm generally trying to say is okay and not working? Probably not haha. Uh+ but yeah. If you're ever unsure them let me know
11. If you have any other questions then feel free to DM me

Pack # -
Activity level -
Topics you're interested in? Supernatural? Slice of life? Medieval? -
Romance or no? And would it be slowburn? -
What is the setting? Fantasy? Modern? Steampunk? Pirates? -
What's your usual word count? -
Plot breakdown if you have one? -
Anything else I should know? -

|~•~-----------------~•~|

Edited at February 6, 2022 11:40 PM by Valinyx

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1