lapin

Nope... although explore was being super slow earlier for me
 Rogue Wildfires
12:27:27 Mac and Cheese
Lapin,
Nope
 Lapin
12:27:02 Rabbit
Is anyone's else's screen just going black? It's happened to me like 3 times and I have to close and open the game again
 Tech
12:26:26 
Even though it looks cool I regret it
-WP Click-
 icemoons
12:26:26 slushy,ice,moon,
wonderpelt jumps with joy.

Mood: Happy

why?
 icemoons
12:25:15 slushy,ice,moon,
how do I post a screenshot in forums? am I even able to do that?
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

technoblade x KarmaFebruary 6, 2022 02:44 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
This is a private rp between technoblade and myself. If you are not either of us, please don't post on this forum. You are more than welcomed to read along with it though!
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 6, 2022 03:02 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Geneviève Zosia Wisteria

"You want me to do what now? No way am I going to pose as royalty!"

Female | 22 | Werewolf | Knight

| Nickname(s) |
Gen

| Sexuality |
Heterosexual

| Birthday |
December 16th

| Appearance |
Geneviève stands at 5'6, slightly taller than the normal standard woman's height. She has a beige complexion with warm undertones, having it only get darker with how much she tends to be outside. She has freckles that litter her body, having there be a decent amount. Just like her skin tone, they get darker the more they are exposed to the sunlight. She has stunning round eyes that pop out against her dark complexion. Her eyes are quite unique considering they are heterochromia. Her right eye is a bright ocean blue color while her left eye is the color of honey. They are framed with dark long, curled lashes.

Her hair is rather thick, having it usually be pulled away from her face and off her neck when she is on duty. Her bright auburn hair is almost the color of ruby, having it look absolutely stunning when the sunlight hits it. It cascades down her back in loose beach waves, having it stop at her waist. She usually either has it in a braid or she keeps it down where she takes pieces from either side of her head and pulled it back to only clip it in the back with a silver piece of jewelry to keep it out of her face. She sometimes even has two strands of curled hair framing her face at times. When it is cooler out, she usually always has it down unless she is practicing swordsmanship or when fighting in general. She doesn't do much to it but run her fingers through her hair once in a while and that's about it.

Her cheekbones are chiseled in a way with a heart-shaped face. Her physique is petite, yet she has the muscle there, more than most women do with how much she is constantly working on her swordsmanship to help stay in shape among other things. She has a button nose and semi-full reddish lips that compliment her rather well. She has very noticeable dimples on her cheeks when she smiles. You can even slightly see them even when she isn't smiling. As much as she loves her dimples, sometimes she wished she didn't have them since it makes her features seem a bit softer. What's funny is that she sometimes pokes her fingers in her dimples just for the fun of it. She has perfectly shaped eyebrows with semi-white straight teeth surprisingly.

She does have some piercings considering she loves having them. She has a single silver hoop earring in both ears. Even though they are silver and hurt like hell when she got them, it didn't stop her from getting them in the first place. Other than that, she doesn't have any other piercings. Perhaps she will get more down the road at some time. As for tattoos, she doesn't have any at this time. Just like most people, she has scars. Some are small, some are large, and some are ugly. The most noticeable one is the one that goes over her right eye. Surprisingly enough, her eye is still intact like the blade of the sword never touched it. It goes from above her brow to halfway down her cheek in a bit of a jagged way. She also has one that wraps up her forearm like a snake slithering up her arm. Of course, she has other small ones, but that is about it.

Her clothing definitely varies. She is either going to be in armor most of the time or pants and a shirt. She hates dresses and tries to avoid them the best she can unless she has to wear one when it's absolutely necessary. Her clothing color is usually on the darker side of the color spectrum. She'll usually wear pants, off-the-shoulder shirts, and a pair of knee-high boots whenever she isn't in armor.

| Personality |
Geneviève has a huge issue with trusting people. Even if you might seem to be the nicest and most trustworthy person out there, it is going to be insanely difficult to earn her loyalty let alone trust. People only end up stabbing her in the back, so why should she trust people in the first place? Even if you somehow get her loyalty let alone trust, you better value it like gold because once you break it, there is no way in hell that you are ever going to be getting it back. Even though she knows it would benefit her to find people she trusts and keep close, she can't help but avoid that with the events that have had happened to her.

She is harsh with her words. She will always bluntly answer questions without thinking about it first, not sugar-coating it, or even acting at least a bit nice when saying it. She will always answer truthfully whether you will like it or not. Now, if you want her to lie for you, she will definitely do it. Though, she would like to know the reason before doing so. Unlike some people who can never say no, she will say it without hesitation. If she doesn't want to do something, she will definitely tell you. She has a silver tongue, especially when it comes to an argument with someone. She will always be determined to win or show that her point is relevant even if it might actually be completely the opposite. Now, she is actually quite sarcastic once you get past her cold and harsh exterior. She even has the knowledge for days as she reads constantly whenever she has free time no matter the genre of the book.

More to be discovered and developed.

| Fears |
Geneviève is afraid of losing the people she cares most for. She is also absolutely terrified of heights.

| Likes |
Geneviève definitely enjoys training and improving on her swordsmanship. She will read whenever she gets the time to or sneaks off to the library when she isn't needed. She loves the outdoors, which she will be outside most of the time if she isn't ready or if the King doesn't need her. Sunflowers are her absolute favorite, having her go to the field not far from the castle once in a while. Sweets are definitely one way to try and help win her over, but won't necessarily work.

| Dislikes |
Geneviève absolutely hates children. She thinks they are evil and dirty little beings. She definitely dislikes the royal family and their thinking that they are better than everyone else. She has nothing against them, she just dislikes them is all. She hates being the middle child since she always seemed to be the forgotten child when growing up. She despises alcohol and will not take a sip of it. She has her reasons not to have it. She also isn't really a big fan of people in general.

| Offspring(s) |
None

| Kin |
Cassidy Wisteria; Sister; 20; Alive; Common-folk
Kendric Wisteria; 24; Alive; Herald; She has no idea that he is still alive
Alice Wisteria; Mother; 40; Deceased; Murdered
Walter Wisteria; Father; 47; Deceased; Died at war

| Other |
Geneviève was never one that got along with her siblings or her parents. She was always rebellious when she was growing up, always getting into trouble whether it be with the law or with her parents. She did get along with her brother, Kendric, but a couple of years ago, she got a letter saying that he was killed on the field. She was utterly lost for months before she pulled herself out of the hole she was in. What she doesn't know is that her brother is still alive.

Not many people know about her being a Werewolf. She tends to keep it a secret just because she doesn't like people treating her differently if they found out. Besides, Werewolves are not a species that people tend to like anyways. She definitely used to be a nice kid before her brother ended up being gone more often as well, which is when the rebellious stage started. After she pulled herself out of a dark place, she started working towards a knight, which took a lot since she got into trouble with them often and since she is a woman. Eventually, they saw she was an asset to them and treated her as one of them.

Edited at February 6, 2022 05:25 PM by Deadly Karma
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 6, 2022 05:06 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Aldrich Ryder

Male|20|Dragon Shifter|King

| Nickname(s) |

Alder

| Sexuality |

Pansexual

| Birthday |

October 9th

| Appearance |

Standing at his full height Aldrich is about 6'2 but when no one is around and he can be himself he slouches down to about 6'1 or 6'0 depending on how tired he is. He does not have a particularly muscular build like his father but he is not thin like his mother either; he is somewhere between. Lithe with muscle packed tightly on his bones he is agile, but good with a sword in combat as well.

He has dirty blonde hair like his mother that reaches down to the bottom of his shoulder blades when not tied up. His skin is fair only with a small beauty mark under his left eye. His eyes are the most striking part about him, as said by those who work for him, as they are a vibrant shade of purple (Pantone if you wanna look it up). His eyes are normally bright throughout the day but if stricken with anger or fatigue they do darken to a more royal purple colour.

In the castle, he wears, even while being the king, a light fabric white ruffled shirt paired with black, high-waisted, tighter pants. Around his shoulders, he wears the fur of a dire wolf as a sign of power and wealth, and on top of all that he wears a blood-red cape topped with pure white rabbits fur. On his head, he wears a rather ominous black spiked crown made of black iron with no gems.

Outside of the castle, when he goes to visit the slums, he wears a faded red hooded cape. Underneath he wears a beige white loose laced top with tattered black pants and worn black calf-high boots. He keeps the hood up and with his magic he changes his eyes to look blue instead.

He has 2 forms outside of his human form: half-dragon and full dragon. To save room they will be described in the roleplay when they come out.

| Personality |

I really do not have much so I'll just list out his more prominent personality traits.
-Quick-witted
-Calculating
-Untrusting
-Cold natured to most
-Merciless in battle
-Kindhearted and playful to kids
-Respectful to those who've earned it
-Bull-headed and argument prone

| Fears |

What he fears the most is that him being king will be the death sentence to all the people he rules over. He fears that him being of dragon descent will kill off all those he works to protect.

He also slightly fears the power that small children have over him because most times he can't say no to them.

| Likes |

He loves children and will always find time to sneak out and play around with them in the slums. He also has quite the sweet tooth so he will at times sneak into the kitchen to try and steal something; if he can get past the head chef. Along with most foods he is given he has a particular liking towards wines and pork-based meals.

He also seen spending hours in the library reading up on the history of the world and various folk tales gathered from all over the land. Anything that can lead him to learning more about his ancestry immediately catches his interest.

| Dislikes |

He absolutely hates war and anything to do with it. He has seen far too much in the past years of him ruling the kingdom. Along with that, he hates training even if he is pretty good with a sword, he'd rather read his books or play around with the younger servants that tend to him and his knights. (there is an ongoing contest to see who can convince to spar first without him initiating)

He also quite dislikes when his parents come to visit because he knows that means he is going to be smothered by his sister. She is quite affectionate and he can't count the times she has nearly suffocated him.

| Offspring(s) |

None

| Kin |

Cedric Ryder | Father | 43 | Alive | Cursed | Royalty
(Cursed to change into a dragon when he was 36 and has only aged 4 draconic years after. 1 draconic year = 150 human years)

Lyra Ryder | Mother | 56 | deceased | Human | sickness

Zafira Ryder | Step-Mother | 40 | alive | Dragon Shifter | Alive

Kaida Ryder | Little Half-Sister | 16 | Alive |Dragon Shifter | Princess

| Other |

N/A

Edited at February 9, 2022 09:21 PM by technoblade
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 6, 2022 07:16 PM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
"Guards! Fetch Geneviève and bring her here immediately! It's urgent!"

An older man sat on a golden throne in the throne room, his scrawny fingers tapping against the armrest as he waited for the guards to leave the room. His dull grey eyes watched as the guards scrambled to get out of the room to fetch the woman that he asked for. A golden crown with rubies embedded into them sat on top of his salt and peppered hair. His cheeks are slightly sunken from the years of his aging. Everyone fears that he won't be lasting much longer, which would in return cause his daughter, the Princess, to rule over the kingdom since the Queen passed away years ago. Many knew that she would be a great ruler, yet, she lacked the ability to make logical and rewarding decisions, which is why the courts made a decision behind his back.

The wooden doors at the end of the room opened forcefully to reveal a woman. Her hair was pulled back in a braid that came over her shoulder with two pieces framing her heart-shaped face. She wore a navy blue off-the-shoulder long sleeve shirt, having noticeable freckles spread across her shoulders and chest be seen. Black pants hugged to her hips, having a pair of shiny black knee-high boots to finish off the look. She is usually in some sort of armor, but considering the attire she is wearing, she was summoned when she was off-duty. A sword hung at her waist, having her hand rest on the hilt in case she has to draw it out at the last minute and for her comfort in general. Her footsteps were light and precise, having them barely make a sound in the quiet throne room. Her heterochromatic eyes flickered around the room, a slight furrow on her face as to why she was called here so suddenly.

She stopped before the King and knelt before him, waiting for him to tell her she can rise. As much as she hates royalty with a burning passion, this royal family isn't too bad. If anything, she knows that the King almost considers her as his daughter. She listened as he ordered everyone out of the room before calling the Princess in. This only caused her furrow to grow deeper as to what the meaning behind this meeting could be. She doesn't remember the last time that the King called her into the throne room with the Princess and ordered everyone out. Actually, this has never happened before. What in the world could be happening to where he doesn't want anyone but them to hear what this meeting is about?

"Rise, Geneviève." He said, his voice worn out from the years. A string of coughs started to rack his body for a few moments before they settled down. He seems to have only gotten worse since the last time she has seen him.

"What's so urgent that you called for me, Ashton?" She asked as she rose to her feet. She only ever used the King's name whenever they were in private without anyone else around. She looked over at the Princess, seeing that she is just as confused as she is. "I mean, I hope it is urgent considering you actually ordered people out of the room to talk to us about whatever this topic could be. Oh, and I was also having a lovely time off before you called me in for duty."

"It is an urgent meeting that will be put into action as soon as this discussion is done." He said as he stood up, grabbing the silver cane that was leaning against his throne next to him. He wobbled slightly as he walked down the steps. He motioned for his daughter to follow him, having her quickly come down the steps till she was standing right next to them. "The courts made a decision behind my back, thinking it will be a great investment. I do have to say that it is an excellent investment too." He explained, causing both of the girls to raise their brows at this. "An arranged marriage between Kiera and King Aldrich has been made."

Her whole body went rigid when Ashton spoke those words. She wasn't sure she heard those worse right, but when she looked at Kiera, she knew she did. She had the look of utter shock on her face, her jaw hanging wide open. Geneviève could only shake her head before she started pacing. She wasn't going to let the Princess and her best friend get married to the enemy, let alone one they have been at war with for years. Sure, she understands that the court probably did this to end the war, but that didn't mean that an arranged marriage had to be made. For god's sake, she has heard nothing good about the other Kingdom for years. She isn't going to let them get their hands on what she considers to be her sister.

"With all due respect, Ashton, there is no way I'm going to agree to send Kiera over there, let alone have her marry that god-forsaken merciless King. Don't get me started on how he even ended up ruling that Kingdom in the first place." She growled, her pacing seeming to only quicken the more she talked. She wasn't going to mention that she used to be part of that Kingdom before she came over here. She has kept that secret for years and there is no way in hell she is going to be revealing it anytime soon. She will be taking it to her grave no matter what the actions that must be taken to keep it that way. "Ashton, you must reconsider this." She pleaded as she finally stopped pacing. She needed to come up with a plan if she didn't want to send Kiera over to enemy lines.

"What is done is done, dear." He said with a small sigh. He wished it didn't have to come to this, but it was the only way for the war to stop and so Kiera didn't have to rule while a war was still going on when he passed. "Though, I have an idea." He saw how this perked both of the girls' interest, knowing that he has their attention. Well, at least Geneviève's for now. "I don't want her going over there as much as you do, Gen. So, I'm going to propose something. What if you posed to be Kiera since they haven't seen what she looks like since she is always behind the castle walls?"

Geneviève blinked slowly, her insides recoiling at the thought of posing as royalty. "You want me to do what now?" She asked slowly and incuriously. How could he suggest that she of all people who hate royalty have her pose as the Princess? She viciously shook her head, stray strands of hair falling out of her braid from the motion. "Absolutely not! There is no way I am going to pose as royalty!" Her voice was raised to show that there was no way she was going to go through with this proposal. "Have you not met me? I'm the opposite of Kiera. She is this sweet and bubbly person and I'm this hardcore merciless Knight that eats bones for breakfast." She said, making the last part of her sentence sarcastic. "There is no way I will be able to pass as her. Can you really see me as a bubbly and sweet person?"

"She has a point, father." Kiera said, knowing that her friend won't be able to pass as her. "Gen is far from being sweet and bubbly. I don't think I remember the last time she was so bubbly with someone besides us." She explained, hoping that her father sees reason as to why they can't send Geneviève to pose as her.

"I have no choice to send Kiera over there then. I don't trust anyone except for you, Geneviève, to pose in her place." Ashton explained, hoping that will tip the boat on having Gen agree to play the part.

Geneviève grumbled under her breath, her arms crossed over her chest as she looked away from the pleading eyes of the King. She certainly doesn't want Kiera to go over there, even if she went with her. She just doesn't want to put her best friend potentially in harm's way. Sadly, the only way to prevent that is for her to go in Kiera's place, much to her dismay. She groaned, her head shaking that she is actually going to be agreeing with this. After all these years of hating royalty, she is going to end up posing as one. How much more ironic can that get? Rather, why must she have such a weakness to these two?

"Fine. I will do it. But-" She stopped mid-sentence, her gaze flickering between the both of them. "I can't promise I will be good because it is far from my nature. I don't even consider myself being a lady since I don't even act as one in the first place, but I'll try my best." She then remembered one thing, hoping that she doesn't have to do this as it is only going to be torture for her. "Can I not wear dresses?" She asked, hopeful that the King will say yes. She despises them and just hopes she doesn't have to wear them.

"No. You must wear them as that is what being a Princess is." He said as he turned around and slowly made his way up the steps. He stumbled for a moment but caught himself with his cane. He took a seat once more on his throne, seeing how displeased she is that she must wear dresses. "You also can't be carrying your sword around considering Princesses aren't allowed any."

Her jaw dropped to the floor as her grip on the hilt of the sword tighten. He did not just tell her she can't have the one thing on her that will protect her over there. Sure, she is going to have guards, but they are useless and aren't as skilled as she is. She is already agreeing to pose as a Princess and wear a dress, but now she can't have her sword at her hip at all times? "What the hell? What else do I have to give up to be this 'Princess'?" She asked with air quotes and her words just dripping with utter sarcasm. "Do I also have to walk with grace?" She said as she moved across the floor and mocked how Kiera walks. She walked with an exaggerated sway of her hips and her head held up high with her chin tilted up as if she is the most important person in the world.

Both of them laughed at her, knowing she is only trying to make herself feel better about agreeing to this. "Of course not. Just be yourself. Though, do try and be somewhat nice and approachable. Have a smile on your face. It makes people like you and actually approach you instead of that sullen look you always have." Kiera said, having her father nod his head in agreement.

She groaned, knowing that being nice is far from any word in her vocabulary. She doesn't even remember the last time she was nice to someone that wasn't either Ashton or Kiera. "You better be grateful for this as I'm not happy." She grumbled as she turned around and started to head towards the doors. "I'll pack and get going then. Have the guards fetch me some gold so I can actually buy dresses and stuff. I'll write when I can to you guys. Take care, both of you!" She threw over her shoulders as she pushed the doors open and exited the throne room.

What exactly did she get herself into?
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 6, 2022 10:24 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Sat upon the black and golden throne with the look of tired dismay was the king of Phiria, Aldrich Ryder, the first of the Ryder family to sit upon the blackened throne. Dark violet eyes stared down in simmering hatred towards the man who kneeled before him. A man adorned in dark steel armor, an arrow protruding from his lower back, and blood spilling upon the already red carpet. From where he sat he could hear the quickened breathing and whispered pleas for mercy.

"Rise," was the only thing Alder spoke with a slight tilt up of his head. The guard standing by the man pulled him up to his feet roughly with little to no care about the festering wound. The man yelped out in pain from the jostling and now could see the hopeless situation he was in looking upon the merciless king's gaze.

"Please-"

Alder raised a hand to stop the man from useless begging, "You," his voice dipped low, edged in darkened anger, "you snuck into my kingdom, into my castle, my home, and tried to get my own servents to betray me. You went after the children of my servants!" his voice boomed out in the throne room making even the guard flinch.

"I had no choice!" the man begged, trying to take a step forward only to stumble in pain.

"Had no choice?" Alder repeated in a mocking hissed voice, "You think me a fool. Every living beast has a choice, and you could have run away, fled into the beast lands, or into the darkened forest, but you dared to oppose me instead." His voice shrunk from the booming yell to a calmer, quieter level. "I haven't the time for this, give him to Xundrae he hasn't been yet fed this week," he ordered with a dismissive wave of his hand.

He turned his head away not wanting to see the embarrassing show of desperation the man paired with his sobbed pleas that echoed through the room. Had the man not gone after the children, or even came and asked for help he would have met a much nicer fate. But alas that is a rare thing to find among the desperate humans who wish to see him dead instead.

Once all was quiet Alder let out a heavy sigh and sat back in the throne letting the air stand still with the castle ambiance. So many people have been sneaking into his castle trying to kill him or his knights; he has told the guards to let them walk to their death instead of risk getting killed themselves. It has worked thus far with little casualty thus far; his little messengers were quick in their tunnels to relay info. Added to the constant meetings for battle strategy and harrowing news of how much they have lost and gained he was close to losing hope and joining the bloodbath himself.

The silence and peace did not last long when a knock sounded from the front doors to the throne room. Through a low groan, Alder straightened up and shouted, "Enter!" to the person on the other side. He kept the kingly look up until the moment he saw it was just one of his advisers before slouching back with a loud sigh of relief. "What is it this time Ko?"

The silver-haired man chuckled slightly upon seeing the king relax before straightening back up, "You are wanted in the council room. The members have been talking and received a message from the kingdom we are at war with. There are talks of peace, but you must come to hear the rest of the details," Ko's tone left Alder with little room to protest which meant that this was truly something he needed to be present for. He trusted his council as they were hand-picked by him and were overseen by his trusted friend Dimitri.

The mention of peace gave him a bit of hope but knowing the frailty of man he knew there must be something attached to such honey-sweet hopes. He rose from his throne and gestured for Ko to lead him to the council room once he stepped down the few steps. Ko just bowed his head silently and turned, avoiding the darker red part of the carpet, Alder followed suit.

With haste both of the men walked through the castle corridors, greeting servants as they made their way down. Alder kept his gaze forward as they went, only really looking around when they reached the council room doors. Two more guards were placed around, more than usual, which normally meant that they had a guest. Both the newer guards straightened up quickly when they noticed his darkening stare scold into them before he pushed past Ko and barged into the council room.

Upon entering the room, Alder's eyes flicked around until he took notice of a rather scrawny man in the back corner. He had two of the palace guards next to him, keeping him in place, and when their eyes met he could see the fear rush in. But manners seemed to have taken effect and the scrawny man bowed his head as low as he could in the small space he was allowed. "Who is this man, and why was I not made away of his arrival?" Alder hissed out to his council members.

"You were preoccupied," a voice piped up from beside him and he turned to meet the orange-brown eyes of his best friend and top council member, Dimitri Everett. He was also the only one who could give Alder such a look of defiance and get away with it.

"With?" Alder asked crossing his arms.

"Catching up on kingdom requests and then the intruder. I didn't quite see a time to interrupt to tell you we had a messenger. It was quite alright though, Ko kept everything in line and even made sure nothing went wrong, I made sure to keep the man in line as well." he explained efficiently and then motioned for Alder to enter the room further.

"I'll let it slide for the time being," he sighed of the dozenth time that morning before stepping in fully and walking up to the large wooden table in the middle. Everyone bowed their heads until he raised a hand letting them know they could stop, "What is this news I heard of peace?"

Dimitri for once showed hesitance when answering, "The enemy king's council had been talking for weeks now trying to figure out a way to bring about a bloodless end to the war. You must know by now that both of our kingdoms are at the brink of wiping each other out with little to no hope of one or the other coming out on top as the victor-" Alder could see that his friend was beating around the bush by now and he glared harshly down at him.

"I know this already Dimitri, get to the point. What are they asking of me?"

"An arranged marriage."

Alder went still and quiet, and for once his face showed a blank expression as if he was hit by a charm spell. He could not process for a moment what he was being asked until it crashed down upon him, "A what?!" he boomed out making everyone in the room, including the guards, flinch back at the sheer volume of his voice.

"An arranged marriage between you and princess Kiera. This will unite both of our kingdoms under a marital peace treaty that can not be broken." Dimitri explained calmly having been used to his screams from past incidents.

"I know what it would mean but by no means would I marry the daughter of the king with who I am at war! I could I possibly love a woman I have never once met, nonetheless a woman who would also view me as the tyrant king who slaughters her people with no mercy." he began pacing the room pulling at his blonde hair in frustration.

"The marriage would not be right away, your highness," another member spoke up and brought out the letter to show him, "It says that marriage would take place at most six months after you meet the princess so you two can get to know each other first. She'd come for short visits before moving in for a while before the ceremony," He pointed to certain passages in the letter showing truth to his words.

"Just meet with the princess Aldrich," Ko added with a pleading look, "if not for yourself then for the people you serve to protect. Your people are losing hope and need to be shown their king will do anything to protect them."

Silence once again flooded the room as Alder looked at the faces of everyone before he gave a feral growl. "Fine! Craft up a letter and have the messenger bring it back with an overseer. I will meet with their princess but only because I want my people to be free of bloodshed." he snarled before turning on his heel and storming out of the council room, alone.

Edited at February 6, 2022 10:29 PM by technoblade
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 7, 2022 01:44 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Geneviève grumbled as walked down the hallways of the castle, her hand still settled on the hilt of her sword. She shook her head at the situation she ended up getting herself into, knowing very well she is going to kick herself in the ass later down the road on accepting this offer. She feels like this is only going to end up in a disaster. Surely this isn't going to be a good idea to have her pose as the princess when Kiera is the one who is supposed to be marrying the king, not her. She can't exactly have Aldrich fall for her considering he will be meeting Kiera down the line once she feels comfortable that her best friend is in safe hands.

She pushed the door to her chambers open and quickly made her way to the oak desk that sat below the window that overlooked the garden. She took a piece of paper out as she pulled the drawers to the desk open to search for ink and quill. Once she found it, she set it on the table and quickly scribbled a message to the general down. She is sure that Ashton will tell him about the situation at hand, but she was going to tell him regardless. He too is growing old and she hopes that he will choose her to take his place as the head of the army. Then again, she knows Colvin is also trying to gun for that position. Great, her being gone for this whole thing is going to give that man more of a chance to prove himself more worthy than her. How wonderful.

Once she was done, she made sure she put everything away before going to the door. It was as if whoever was on the other side read her mind as there was a knock on her door. She opened it, seeing that Kiera stood there with a servant at her side with her arms full of dresses. Her nose scrunched up at seeing those horrible things, knowing very well she is going to be suffocating for the days and weeks, potentially even months, to come. How did she let them convince her to get herself into this situation?

"Make sure it gets to the general." She said, giving her the note in return for the dresses. She mouthed the woman a 'thank you' before pulling Kiera into the room and shutting the door behind her. She sat the dresses on her bed, her face trying to hide the fact that these dresses are way too shiny and extravagant for her taste. Though, she must remember that she is a princess now, not a knight. "I still can't believe that the council ended up setting an arranged marriage between you and King Aldrich." She mumbled as she pulled a black dress up from the bed. It had bits of gold-embroidered into the silk fabric. At least this one isn't too bad considering there isn't much bling and whatnot to it.

"Gen, I know you are against this, but it is the best option for both kingdoms." She said as she sat on the bed. She pulled her sandy-colored hair over her shoulder, her fingers running through it to get the knots out of it. "It will mean no more blood-shed and there wouldn't be the threat of having both of the kingdoms be wiped out from extinction from this war. There is probably another way for the war to end, but this is the most logical one. Uniting the kingdoms will only make us stronger too." She pointed out as her hand slid over a rather extravagant-looking dressing, having the top part be decorated with diamonds and the bottom part that had red embroidered into the grey fabric.

Geneviève knew she was right, but she hated that this is the option that was the quickest way that the council picked to have the kingdoms stop fighting. Peace definitely sounded quite nice, something she hasn't heard for years as she only hears of blood-shed and death everywhere she turns. She set the black dress she was still holding back on the bed, knowing that is the one she will probably be picking since it isn't as extravagant as the rest of them. "Kiera, love, how are we supposed to hide this?" She asked as she gestured towards the jagged and unattractive scar that went over her right eye. "Princesses don't have scars that look like they have served in a war."

Kiera grinned as if knowing she was going to bring up the topic. She pulled out a container of something and sat it on the bed. "It will help cover the scar. I tested it on a few of the knights and they don't seem to show. Well, as long as the cream doesn't get wet." She said as she tapped the lid as if indicating to have her open it. "I had one of the healers make it in case something like this ended coming about."

Geneviève looked at the container with doubt, not knowing if she can actually trust that such a cream will be able to do such a thing. Yet again, she said a healer helped her and she knew that they held the ability to make something like this. She grabbed the container regardless and went to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror so she can apply this so-called miracle cream over her scar. She popped the lid off and scooped a bit out with her fingers before applying it to the scar. She watched in amazement as the scar disappeared before her eyes as the cream went over it. She set the container down and wiped it off, seeing that her scar is still there. At least it didn't heal it since she considers it to be part of her rough exterior.

"This is just bloody amazing!" She exclaimed as she came out of the bathroom with the container in her hands. She must go to the healer more often when she gets injuries as this cream certainly is a miracle. She will also have to cover the scar on her forearm whenever she has to wear a dress that is short-sleeved and didn't go down to her wrists. "Thank you, love." She said as she gave her friend a hug.

"Oh, one more thing." Geneviève only groaned, feeling like whatever she is going to say next is going to be another horrible thing or something. "Aldrich agreed to meet me, well, you. The letter came not long after your departure from the throne room. In saying that, you must hurry up as you will be departing from the kingdom sooner rather than later." She stood up from the bed, her hand brushing the wrinkles in her dress. "I would love to see you off, but I have some duties I must fulfill. Stay safe."

Geneviève gave her one last hug, watching as she left the room. She quickly packed the rest of the belongings that she will need for her visit to Aldrich before she started to attend to her appearance to make herself look presentable. She remembers that they knew each other in the past, but perhaps he won't remember her. She hopes that is the case or this is only going to make it more difficult. Though, during that time, her aburn-colored hair was like a strawberry blonde. It only darkened to aburn when she grew older, so perhaps it will be difficult for him to recognize her. Or, in the best-case scenario, he has forgotten about her since they departed on rather bad terms.

She glanced at the black long-sleeved dress with the red embroider on it, knowing she will have to wear it now rather than change into it when she gets there. She wouldn't have the time to change when she gets there as she has a feeling that once she steps foot into that kingdom, she will have to meet Aldrich right away. She quickly slipped the dress on once she stripped her previous clothes off. She glanced at herself in the mirror that leaned against the wall in the far corner of the room, her eyes widening at seeing her reflection.

She doesn't really recognize herself with the small amount of makeup she ended up applying to her eyes and of course the cream over the scar. Even with her hair flowing loosely down her back in elegant curls and the dress hugging her frame in the right places made her look like a completely different person. She looked like an actual lady for the first time in her life. She hesitated as she glanced at the pair of black heels sitting at the base of her bed. She doesn't even remember the last time she ended up putting those types of shoes on her feet. She just hopes she doesn't make a fool out of herself as she walks in them.

She quickly slipped the heels on, stumbling slightly as she made her way to the door. She let a string of profundities out of her mouth when her ankle almost twisted. After all of this is all said and done with, there is no way she is going to be agreeing to something like this ever again. It will have to be centuries before she lets anyone force her into a decision like this to make sure the situation at hand is safe.

Once she made it to the door for what felt like a million minutes later, she called for a few servants to grab her items to have them be brought to the carriage that will be taking her to the Phiria kingdom. She noticed how all the servants were surprised that she was actually wearing a dress and some of them didn't recognize her, thinking she was a princess as they bowed towards her. Well, at least she pulls the look of a princess off or she is afraid that this plan of theirs wouldn't end up working out.

One of the guards helped her into the carriage as she approached it. She thanked him, giving him a small smile before he closed the door. As soon as everything was situated, she heard the snap of the reins before the carriage started to move forward. She reached out, pushing the curtain that covered the window off to the side. Her gaze stayed on the castle, watching as it grew smaller and smaller the further they got away from it. She doesn't know when she will be coming back or if she will ever be coming back. If they find out who she really is, she might just never be coming back. If they didn't, well, she knows it might be a good chunk of time before she sees her people, the castle, and her best friend again.

"So long, Velaris."

Edited at February 17, 2022 12:58 AM by Deadly Karma
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 7, 2022 01:40 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Hushed whispers floated through the air as Aldrich stormed back through the corridors of the castle. He had a place in mind to try and calm himself down and he'd be damned if he let some woman he never met drag him down. Alongside him, he could hear the pattering of small feet though and he glanced down to see one of his younger workers, the child of his general, Allura. She was jogging to keep up with his hasted long strides and for a ten-year-old, she looked quite worried.

"Alder?" She asked up to him as he slowed his pace to pick her up, "you're horns are peaking out," she pointed to his head and he raised a brow as he raised a hand to his hair. Sure enough, he could feel his two front horns semi-grown out which made him groan in frustration. She just giggled and reached up to put her hands on top of his while whispering, "horns, horn, go away."

The small gesture made him relax slightly and calm his fiery mood enough for the horns to actually recede back. "Thank you, Alura. Now I am heading to the kitchen, would you like me to try and sneak something for you?" He asked with a small mischievous grin, a grin that was reciprocated by the young girl who nodded fiercely.

"I saw nana making fruit tarts earlier. I think she also mentioned something about cheesecake for dessert tonight, something about a guest coming too," she shrugged. Alder recoiled slightly at the mention of a guest knowing full well that with the letter he had sent out so early that the princess would arrive right on time for dinner. That also meant she'd have to stay the night since monsters and bandits made most of their moves under the cover of darkness. He's still trying to figure out how he was convinced to agree to something as ludicrous as this.

"Alright I'll distract nana while you sneak out two tarts, don't get caught or it'll be both our heads for this," he whispered and sat her down near one of the grates that let to the kitchen. The castle was filled with small vents for child servants to travel through quickly and without getting underfoot. He had them installed a bit after taking the throne for himself. Within moments she was gone and he could faintly hear her moving down towards the kitchen.

The look of simmering anger returned to his face once the girl was gone as he no longer needed to really put up a front as to not scare her. He loved being around kids since they were honest to him and most of them did not fear what he was, most just blackmailed him for being nicer to them, and they got things done quickly. He would never wish upon them the sight of his ugly side when he was enraged and close to snapping. He did not wish upon them the sight of a bloodied castle as when he first came to the castle; he still mournes some of the innocents he vaguely remembers through his rage.

He shook off the thoughts as he rounded the corner and was met with a rather lively kitchen area. All who saw him bowed their heads quickly before getting back to work as he walked through to the main kitchen. His eyes quickly found the head of the kitchen, Annabelle Willow, also known as Nana to everyone in the castle. She caught sight of him and gave him one of her motherly smiles and opened her arms for a hug. He graciously accepted, bending his head to lean on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I needed this," he grumbled against her.

"What has stricken you with such grief Aldrich?" she asked and pulled away to look him in the eyes, her hands gently cupping his face.

"The council has spoken with the enemy's council and found a way to end the war that has ravaged our lands," he paused looking away catching a few people who looked hopefully their way.

"Well isn't that a good thin' then? You've been tearin' yourself up tryin' a figure out a way to end it without goin' out yerself haven't ya?" she asked with confusion, "What have they decided on?"

"I am to be married to Velaris's princess Kiera to unite our kingdoms and end this war," he sighed and pulled away from her touch. He could hear a few audible gasps and glared around the room to have everyone get back to what they were doing.

Nana sighed and placed her hand on his lower back, "So that is the guest we be servin' tonight then?" she asked to which he nodded. "Alder, peace is not an easy thin' to come by, not after so much blood has been shed. You may hate this now but fate has a cruel way of spinnin' thin's. Ya may even come to love the girl they send and remember she may not like it as much as ya," she spoke truthfully and did her best to calm him of his rage.

"But look at me Nana," he straightened up fully, "what woman would love someone like me? I am the cruel and merciless king of Phiria who claimed the crown through slaughter. How is anyone supposed to love a man bathed so deep in blood?" he asked, desperation in his eyes for an answer.

"Yer soundin' more n' more like a child ya know Aldrich," she chuckled lowly, "That may 'ave been the way ya started when ya took this kingdom by force but look at all the good ya've done. Everyone in the castle knows and trusts ya to protect em as do yer people outside these walls. And we all know ya would do anythin' to keep em safe. Show to the girl that yer more than those titles, that yer a good and protective king." she lectured with a stern tone making her accent come out thicker.

"What if she finds out?"

"We'll deal with that if and when the time comes but fer now, get. I know how sticky those hands of yers can be in my kitchen," She shooed him out as he laughed lightly and obliged.

He walked out avoiding eye contact with anyone else not wanting to catch glimpses of hope filling their eyes. He does not want to see what he has the potential to break if he fucks things up.

Next to him he once again heard the small sound of small quick feet and caught sight of Allura who has a wickedly large grin on her face. He raised a brow at her and she produced from behind her back two small fruit tarts. He gave her a large grin and reached out to the one she held out to him, "I owe you one for this," he promised and she just giggled and bite into the Tarte she had for herself.

They ate together in silence as they walked back through the corridors until they came up to the doors of the throne room. Allura along with many of the other children are not allowed in there without explicit permission unless an emergency; this is because Alder never wants them to see him deal with criminals.

He walked in as the guards opened the doors for him and he waved Allura goodbye as she scurried off. The room was empty of everyone but guards who stood at each window of the room. The blackened throne sat empty and ominously at the back of the room raised and centered to show importance. He'd have to get it moved and a second throne placed for his queen should the marriage actually happen.

He walked slowly towards it and sat down as if the weight of everything weighted his shoulders down. And there he rested with his eyes closed until he was awoken by both Dimitri and Ko alerting him that his guest, Princess Kiera of Velaris, has arrived.

He slowly got up from his seat, straightening up to his full height, and walked down the freshly cleaned carpet they had laid out. They couldn't have a bloody one laid out for their guest to see. His two friends followed directly behind him along with his best knight who met him at the door, Zira. She was a fierce warrior but she did not talk much which was fine, but she is also the only one who has gotten him to spar just by asking.

They took a shortcut and quickly made it to the front doors of the castle just in time to see the carriage roll up and come to a stop. Aldrich stood tall at the top of the steps with a dark and fierce glare pointed at the carriage until the princess stepped out.

He felt a flicker of something familiar when he saw the woman step out but shook it off, "Welcome to my castle Princess."

technoblade x KarmaFebruary 9, 2022 01:43 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Geneviève remembers when she was fourteen when she ended up committing arson to a farmer's home. Well, not just any farmer. She used to be very close friends with the farmer's son, but after she found out that he was only getting close to her to get the money they were given for her brother's death. It was supposed to be kept under wraps that one of the few greatest heralds were killed, but it somehow got out. So, in saying that, she hates when people stab her in the back. In return for the farmer's son stabbing her in the back, she decided she needed to set an example for everyone else if they were to attempt to do the same thing.

She grunted as she struggled against the guards that were bringing her to the king. She knew she was going to get in trouble with the authorities as usual, especially since she set fire to the farmer's house, but she didn't think she was actually going to be brought to the king for such a thing. She supposed he actually does care for certain crimes committed in his kingdom. Perhaps she needs to start doing more things that will bring her to the king and then perhaps kill him. Then again, she doesn't have the skill to actually take him on at this time. She will have to train more before she can do such a thing. Besides, she hates how he even ended up becoming king in the first place.

She let a huff out as they threw her down to the floor in the throne room. She had to stop herself from face planting by putting her hands out to prevent her from doing so. She looked up towards King Aldrich, her glare so icy that it could freeze over hell. She hates royalty with a burning passion as they only care about themselves. They think they are better than everyone else with their fancy clothes and all the riches that they possess. They never care about if their people are suffering from poverty and only raise the taxes on things so they can get more wealth flowing to them. Hell, she hates royalty even more since they killed her brother while he was working for Aldrich. She will hate him even more after what he will do to her.

She doesn't remember exactly what was said between the two of them, but she remembers she was bent down by the guards. They ended up lifting her shirt up, having her squirm and thrash around to hopefully get out of their grips to prevent whatever could be happening to her next. They might even be killing her for all she knows, but she could care less since her life is just a living hell. The next thing she felt was just unbearable pain. She let a scream leave her lips at the pain coursing through her body and she knew then that he had used a silver sword to cut into her back as a punishment for the arson she had committed. She got another one before they finally pulled her shirt back down and hauled her to her feet.

The guards ended up throwing her out, having her land in a puddle of mud since it was raining out. She let in a sharp breath at the unbearable pain that continued to course through her body. Had he not used silver, it wouldn't have hurt as bad and she would've already been healed before they threw her back onto the streets. Since the sword was actually silver, surprisingly, it is going to take a bit for it to heal and only leave a scar in return. She pushed herself to her feet, letting out a small whimper at the pain. She glared back at the castle, knowing very well this will not be the last time she will be inside those walls. The last thing she thought before walking away from the gates was that the king is going to regret doing what he did to her.

Though, that night when she went back home, she only ended up getting things thrown at her by her parents. They were furious that she did such a thing. She almost ended up preventing them from not getting the money they get from her brother's death because of her actions. She didn't really feel bad as they don't deserve the wealth considering her parents never cared about any of their children in the first place. That very night as well was the night that she packed the very little things she had in her room and ran away and ended up in the kingdom of Velaris. There was when she started her training to be a knight and how she, on accident, ended up becoming friends with Kiera. Sure, she hates royalty, but Kiera and her father were different and actually cared for their people, unlike other places she has heard of.

She snapped out of her thoughts when the carriage jerked forward from a dip that was in the road. She pulled the curtain off to the side, seeing that the kingdom of Phiria coming into view. A small groan left her lips as she slumped against the velvet seats. Why must it be Phiria of all kingdoms that they have to have an arranged marriage with? Why couldn't it be with a different one? It will only make things so much more difficult if Aldrich ended up recognizing her. It would cause the plan to go down the drain and perhaps have him not agree to the marriage. Hell, he might even kill her, considering she remembers him having a silver sword the last time she was put before him. That only caused a shiver to go up and down her spine.

She shook her head once she felt the carriage come to a stop. She needs to keep that out of her head and focus on the task at hand. She quickly let her hand slide down to her thigh, feeling slight comfort with the knife that she has strapped to her thigh. She couldn't exactly go into enemy lands bare, so if she couldn't have her sword on her, this was the best scenario so could do to make herself feel safer. She took a deep breath as a guard came up and opened the door for her. She instantly put on a fake, charming smile that she hoped was believable since she doesn't do it often enough as is.

She slowly made it up the steps towards him, her gaze flickering to the guards on either side of her. Even though they are there to make her feel safe and comfortable, she felt far from those, especially without being in her regular clothes and being her usual self. All she could hear as she was making her way towards Aldrich was her brother's voice in her head. "Be kind and show people that you are more than they think you are." This only caused her smile to grow just a tiny bit more since she knows that he is there in her heart even though he is gone. Once she got to the top and he greeted her, she bowed towards him since he is above her whether she is a princess or a knight. Besides, it was the right thing to do, considering she is Princess Kiera and not Knight Geneviève.

"Thank you for having me here, King Aldrich."
technoblade x KarmaFebruary 9, 2022 03:05 PM

technoblade

Neutral

Give Award

Aldrich could not place why he felt like they had met before as she approached him but he couldn't think much about it when she greeted him. "Thank you for having me here, King Aldrich." He voice was smooth and pleasing to the ears at least. He bow his head back to her out of curtousy much to the surprise of his two friends.

"The please is all mine, but please just call me Alder. Only the stiff royals who want something from me call me King Aldrich." He pivoted and with a very practiced hand motion he welcomed her and her guards into the castle.

"Welcome princess," both Ko and Dimitri bowed to her as she passed and then followed behind Alder when he walked in behind her.

"To think you'd bow your head to her," Dimitri pocked at him in a low whispered tone.

Alder shot an icy glare towards him, "I may not like this but I won't be a complete bastard towards her." he huffed quietly. He indeed hated this arrangement with all of his being and wanted nothing more for the night to be over and for him to be out of the castle for a while.He'd have to sneak out some extra food for the few rascles she sees every few nights so they don't rat him out for being more kind hearted than what his people know.

As he led her down the hall towards the banquet room he subtly watched as she took everything in. He could not tell if she was in awe of the place or had the same though of wanting the night to go faster. Whatever it was she was thinking though he just hoped the peace for his nation is worth it.

Zira walked forward, ahead of the both of them, when they approached the banquet hall doors to have a word with the two guards. He could slightly hear her ordering them to send word around to double security around the hall for the dinner. She was good at her job and he knew very well that she would protect him with her life if need be which is why he respected her most. The guards opened the doors as they approached and inside the hall he could see the servents preparing the large dark oak wood table with tons of food.

The child servents helped set up the silverware and waved giddily over towards Alder who returned it with a light smile. He always ate with the kids of the castle along with some of his other staff so he could get the lastest intell of what was going on around the place. It was easier for him and the food kept his workers happy. "I hope you do not mind my eating arrangments, I do tend to eat with a few of my workers. They are all kind and know to mind their manners around royalty but if this is not to your liking I could have them eat at a late time." he finally spoke directly towards her as he stepped up to walk besides her.

As the kids and other servants took notice to the new company at Alder's sid they bowed in respect before continuing to do their work. Some kids scurried up to Alder, including Allura, and beckoned him down to listen. He obliged with a nervous smile, "Yes?" he asked raising a brow.

"Who's the pretty lady?" Asked Evindal, the grandson of Nana, he was quite the curious one and was always snoopin' around. Allura and another boy, Sebastian, nodded wanting to know as well.

"She is my guest for the night, Princess Kiera. I want all of you on your best behavior as she will be here for the night until tomorrow evening. Why don't you introduce yourselves," he stood back up with what could only be described as a brotherly expression on his face. Though it quickly left when he saw the smug look on Dimitri's face and was instead replaced by a feirce glower.

"Welcome Princess, I am known as Evindal, son of Revondal, it's a pleasure to meet you," Evindal bowed deeply to her while placing a hand to his heart. He was also one of the most well mannored of the kids since he was taught by an Elvin diplomat and a great ally.

Dimitri stepped up next, "Hello Princess, my name is Sebastion, it's a pleasure to make your aquantence and welcome to the castle." he bowed slightly as well before stepping to the side next to Evindal. He's not all too used to being polite to people but he knows when not to do anything stupid as well, a trait Alder likes to see.

Allura tentatively stepped up lastly and gave her a curtsy before speaking up, "Nice to meet you Princess, my name is Allura," she scurried off to hide behind Alder's legs after which caught him off guard slightly. She's normally never shy but then again she never really meets new people so he couldn't fully blame her.

"Alder!" A voice called out grabbing his attention. When he turned he saw Nana approaching, "Everythin' is set up so ya can go take yer seats. I know this is special so I made sure to have enough to go around. Now come come sit! The feast is ready!" She pushed them all to the table to sit like an excited mother seeing her son bringing home a girl for the first time. He honestly hated how much that fit the situation.

"And deary," Nana addressed Keira, "don't mind his attitude. He is quite kind once ya get to know him, he just doesn't know how to handle women." she snickered.

"Nana!" Alder screached as she giggled and walked away to leave him a bumbling mess with a slight flush to his face. "Please don't listen to her. She has no clue what she is saying."

technoblade x KarmaFebruary 10, 2022 02:40 AM

Deadly Karma

Neutral

Give Award
Geneviève was quite surprised that he cared to bow back to her. She had her gaze flicker to the two men off to the side of him, seeing that they were just as surprised as she was. She doesn't exactly remember him being at least courteous to other people coming to visit from what she has heard. She isn't exactly sure how she feels about him bowing back to her, but she shook that thought off regardless. She smiled slightly as he gestured for her to enter his castle. She hesitated for a moment, not liking how he is having her walk first. For her, that is a big no-no considering that it is very easy to land a killing blow to someone if you are following behind them. Then again, she has to remember that this is hopefully going to be a marriage alliance, not someone wanting to kill her type of situation. Well, she hopes not, that is.

She stopped before the two men, her head dipping towards them. "Thank you for having me." She replied, hoping that they don't see through the bullshit act that she is putting up.

As they walked through the halls of the castle, her gaze kept flickering around, seeing if there was danger lurking in the corners, waiting to lung out and attack them. Her shoulders were tense, and her hands were balled into the fabric of the dress she is wearing, though she made it look like she was having it be lifted as she walked to make sure she didn't trip on it and make a fool out of herself. She has to admit, the inside is quite stunning, making her feel a bit more at home with the comfort of the castle walls surrounding her in a place she didn't know. The keyword, though, was a bit more. For some reason, she doesn't remember the inside being this beautiful, but then again, she wasn't really paying attention since she was more focused as to why she was being brought to the king for the first time for her crimes.

Her gaze quickly flickered to the knight that was leading them. She seemed good at her job, making sure everything was clear and nothing was out of the ordinary. She feels like she actually might like the woman, but she doubts it considering she doesn't seem to get along with many people in the first place. She appreciated it too, especially since this place is all new for her and she didn't know what could be lurking in the shadows that she didn't notice the first time around. Though, people just seem so fake to her, especially with how much they lie through their teeth and then stab you in the back later down the road. That is why she doesn't have many friends as she trusts nobody, except for Kiera and Ashton, of course.

Once the doors to the dining hall were pushed open, she let a small smile play on her lip at how wonderful the food smelt since she was just absolutely starving and at how beautiful everything was. Though, once she saw kids were setting up everything, she stopped in her tracks. Her insides recoiled at seeing them. She has never liked kids as they were nothing but bratty, ungrateful, carried germs, and were just little demons that spawned down in the fires of Hell. Though, she has to remember that Kiera absolutely adores kids, so she actually has to pretend she likes the demon spawns. How much more torture is going to be thrown at her in one day?

She turned her head towards Aldrich, her head slightly tilting at his words. She is once more surprised at his words, considering he doesn't seem to be one that cares to eat with his workers. She can't exactly judge since it's the same way back home. She is just surprised that the merciless king actually cares about his people in a way. "I don't mind at all. I'm quite flexible as we eat with our workers back at home as well." She said softly, as an actual small smile was on her face as her gaze flickered back to everyone working on setting things out on the table.

She watched as some of the kids came bounding over and went straight towards Alder. This once again made her head tilt to the side. She wonders if he likes kids and if he does, this is going to be a slight problem for her if she has to continue posing as Kiera and has to be around these demon spawns. She was slightly startled when one of them actually called her a pretty lady. She furrowed her brows, wondering if she really is pretty or if the child is just saying that to make her feel better. Because she certainly doesn't feel pretty and she never has. She feels like she would be slightly hurt if the kid was just saying that, even if she hates the little rascals.

She caught the brotherly expression he had on his face when he was talking to the children. Ah, she was right about him liking children. She has nothing against him, especially since Kiera loves them, so that is certainly a thing they have in common. She listened and watched as each child stepped forward and introduced themselves to her. She actually let out a small chuckle as one of the children, Allura, ended up hiding back behind Alder after introducing herself. Without really thinking, she bent down and had a warm smile on her lips. "It's nice to meet all of you. You all seem like darling children that care for Alder here and vice versa," she commented. "I thank you for welcoming me to your guy's kingdom. I also promise I don't bite." She said as she playfully winked at them.

She stood back up, having noticed the small smiles that her guards had on their faces. She scowled quickly at them, hoping they won't be telling anyone that she actually was kind to these children, and even laughed at how adorable they are. She doesn't need her reputation ruined, especially since she still doesn't like them and considers them demon spawns still. She doesn't want any and nothing is going to change her mind. Well, she hopes it doesn't change as she isn't sure she can deal with taking care of her own child. "And please, you don't have to call me Princess," she commented, hating how they are calling her than when she really isn't. "Just call me Kiera."

Before more could be said, an older woman came over and started pushing them to go sit down. She didn't really like that someone is rushing to have her sit down, but she bit her tongue to prevent a snarky comment from coming out since that is something Kiera wouldn't do. She hates how she has to be this bubbly and kind person when she is far from being such a thing. She knows that once she is left alone later, she is going to let out all of her frustration on trying to be similar to Kiera. She sat right across from Alder, which is nice considering it makes it easier for them to talk compared to if they were seated next to each other.

She glanced at the older woman, a small chuckle leaving her lips. "Don't worry, nothing I can't handle." She watched in amusement, though, as his face flushed red. Her brow raised and she couldn't help the small fit of laughs that left her lips. She leaned forward, her brow raised as a teasing smile played on her lips. "I don't know, Alder. I think she does have a clue about what she is talking about. She definitely knows how to make you flush with just a few words." She teased as she picked up a fork and twirled it between her fingers. She studied him for a moment, making a small mental note that he really isn't that bad-looking.

"Though, that does make me question something. Do you even know how to handle woman, Alder?"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us