Wolf Play : crimXluciXlost
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

crimXluciXlostFebruary 5, 2022 07:19 PM

Lucifer

Neutral

Give Award
please do not post if you are not
me (luiferswolves)
lostboy_was.here
Crimsonriot
or a mod

Edited at February 12, 2022 04:50 PM by LucifersWolves
crimXluciXlostFebruary 5, 2022 07:33 PM

Lucifer

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Parker Flynn

Species: human (secretly dragon shifter)

Clan/Pack/Tribe: none

Siblings: none

-

Personality: sarcastic, can be rude if need to be, mostly nice, loves animals and the outside.

Appearance: shoulder length auburn hair, bright blue eyes, freckles dusted on face and arms. Wears mostly black, sometimes colorful clothing, wear converse.

Dragons appearance: dark redish-blue scales, left eye: dark blue right eyes: dark red, smaller than most dragons.

-

Height: 5'2

dragon height: 5'8

-

Other: her dragon powers are ice and fire. she can freeze things, then she can melt things

-

Background: her foster parents know what she is so they send her to a magic school, she doesn't know what she is. Parker grew up thinking she was a full human with nothing special

Edited at February 12, 2022 04:56 PM by LucifersWolves
crimXluciXlostFebruary 5, 2022 08:04 PM

Lucifer

Neutral

Give Award
once you guys put your characters up ill start it off
remember your characters are already at the school, the school has dorms and stuff like that, you live on campus because humans arent supposed to know that shifters, wizards/witches, and vamps are alive
crimXluciXlostFebruary 5, 2022 09:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kai Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Wizard/Witch Clan/Pack/Tribe/Coven: None Family: One older brother (vampire), one younger sister (witch), father (vampire), step mother (vampire) Personality: Calm, has a very controlled temper, doesn't often fight, yell or raise his voice, loves being outside in the nature, loves birds or prey and other predator animals. Appearance: Black, silky hair, sky-blue eyes with yellow flecks around the pupil, a few freckles across his nose. Likes casual, sometimes baggy clothes. He has a tattoo of a bird across the top of his back, the wings inked on his shoulder-blades. He also has one ear pierced with an orbital piercing and a helix piercing. Both are sleeper earrings. Height: 6"2 Other: Specializes in elemental and weather magic Background: real mother left when Ace's little sister was born, unhappy with her life and vampire-witch family.

Edited at February 12, 2022 04:41 PM by LostBoy_was.here
crimXluciXlostFebruary 7, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Keir dusk

Species: Wolf shifter

Clan/Pack/Tribe: loner

Personality: Although he seems quiet hes vey sweet and often hyper once he gets to know people

Appearance: has fluffy dark purple hair with black roots with cold blue eyes and usally wears femine clothes

Height: 5’9

Wolf height: 5’10 (to top of ears)

Tattoos: cherry blossom branch on arm

family: only lived with his mother and is a lonely child as far as he knows

Background: he was raised my his caring mother since his father left before he was born since he never wanted a child anyway and his mom after finding out he was a wolf shifter she sent him off to magic school so he wouldn't be found out by the humans

crimXluciXlostFebruary 7, 2022 08:45 PM

Lucifer

Neutral

Give Award
Parker was laying in bed the time 2 o clock, she heard both of her parents come into the house. she had a great family, she knew she was adopted but didnt know anything else. parker went downstairs a smile on her face. "hey guys, how was your guys day?" parker asked, they looked at her with a frown, parker was confused and her smile turned to a frown. "parker, we are sending you to a bording school, you will live there" brian said. charlie looked at her dad with wide eyes "y-youre what?" parker stepped back a little "honey, please dont take this the wrong way, you could make friends, we still absolutely love you" her mother wanda said, her mom was smiling softly. parker knew that being mad at them wasnt an option they were just helping her.. where they? parker inhaled then exhaled, "ok, i will go" parker smiled up at her mom and dad. they all had smiles on then hugged parker "now go get packed butterfly, we leae in two hours" her dad said rubbing her back. parker released then and nodded, she ran to her room and started packing stuff, her clothes, her favorite blanket, shampoo, tooth brush and tooth paste. charlie grabbed her phone and texted the two friends she had. parker looked over at her dresser and saw the photo of her foster parents and friends. she grabbed the picture and put it in her suitcase. parker got some comfy clothes and went to the bathroom and started the shower, making the waters tempature steaming hot. parker waited for the shower to heat up then got undressed. she got into the shower, the hot water hitting her bare skin. parker sighed, parkerr only washed her body, her hair already washed from last nights shower. parker got out of the shower and dried herself off, charlie put on her clothes and tied her hair back in a pony tail. parker got out of the bathroom and went to grab her suitcase, she checked the time on her phone and nodded to herself. parker brought her suitcase to the living room and sat on the couch and watched some tv to pass the time.
crimXluciXlostFebruary 7, 2022 10:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ace begins his usual morning routine with getting dressed, brushing his teeth, checking his hair in a small mirror to make sure it isn't sticking up too much, putting away clothes from previous days, et cetera. He packs his bag with his school books, a reading book, his stationary, and his laptop. Once done, he heads out to the witch and wizard's common room to wait for breakfast. He heard there was a new student, a dragon shifter, arriving today. Maybe he'll try to make a new friend. Ace takes his book out of his bag, a really good book: Three Dark Crowns, and finds his page. He continues reading until the breakfast bell rings. He puts his book in his bag and stands up, just about to leave when he's pushed from behind with a magical force. He turns around and sighs at his younger sister. She grins, and shoves him again with her mind. He stumbles, then just walks away, determined not to let her have a reaction from him. He makes his way to the dining hall to have breakfast. Once he arrives, he lines up to get his share of porridge. The line is short, so he gets his quickly, but soon the line is almost out the door. He's glad he got in when he did, and his sister too. He sees his brother (a year older than him) and gives him a wave. He waves back.
crimXluciXlostFebruary 8, 2022 06:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Keir wakes up with his yawn and quickly covers his eyes with his hand from the sunlight coming in through the window. He sighs before getting up to give a quick stretch and go over to his closet which then he gets out a random longsleeve black shirt with a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans and his favorite hood which has pride in rainbow letters. He sets his clothes on the toliet in the bathroom before getting into to the shower and washing his body and hair quickly and getting out. After drying off and getting dressed along with brushing his hair he goes out into the living room which is connected to the kitchen. He sees his mother making herself a lunch before she goes to work. She greets him with a smile and says " dont forget you have your first day of magic school today, aren't you excited?". He sighed rembering when she told he was going to magic school. He wasnt happy about it,not in the slightest but he knew he had to go because it was for the best. He gave a smile and acted like it didnt bother him to keep his mom happy "Yeah im kinda nervous though". His mother chuckled "well i wish you the best of luck but i have to get going before im late". She quickly gave him a hug and went out the door after grabbing her bag and lunch. He sighed as he heard the door shut and went to his room and packed his clothes along with his blanket and a few other essitentials. After he packed his stuff and had a quick breakfast and grabbed his bag before going to leave out the door for school.
crimXluciXlostFebruary 8, 2022 11:42 PM

Lucifer

Neutral

Give Award

Something I forgot to put

"normal" = talking

'italic' = thinking

{bold} = dreaming

-

"parker its time to go" her father said, parker turned off the tv and got her suitcase. Her mom and dad went to the car first, parker got out of the house and closed the door, she looked back and sighed, her dad took the suitcase and put it in the trunk of the car. parker got into the backseat of the car. She didn’t put her seatbelt on like normal, she was going onto a plane, the plane would take her Vermont, where the private school was at. She lived in Chicago, Illinois. The school was Montpelier, Vermont. Parker looked up the school but there wasn’t anything about the school, "mom, there's nothing about the school on the internet" parker said confused, "I know sweetie, but its an actual school, a friend of ours recommended it" her mom said not bothering to look back at parker. Parker shook her head not caring "when you get there my good friend max will find you, you'll be living with him" her father said turning into a different lane, almost to the airport. Parker took a quick cat nap.

-

Parker woke up to her mom shaking her gently "honey, we are at the airport, wake up" her mom said in a gentle tone. Parker nodded her head "ok mom im up" she said groggily, parker got out of the car and inhaled the airport scent, parker grabbed her bag from her dad and hugged them both, her mom gave her the boarding pass "just go in there and-" parker cut off her mom "I know mom, ive been on a plane before, remember? We were going to Florida" parker said with a smile, "my baby is all grown up" her mom said with tears going down her face. Parkers dad gave her a pat on the back and held her mother with one arm "we will come visit butterfly, don’t worry" her father said with a chuckle "im counting on it" parker said then walked into the airport.

(ima skip to where she boards the plane)

-

Parker was sitting in her plane seat, and watched everyone board the plane. Parker looked out the window, then reclined as far as her seat would let her. Parker grabbed her phone and put her headphones in her ears, she plays her music then closes her eyes and falls asleep. {parker was looking around, a dark hole in front of her swirling around, like a black hole but smaller "hello?" parker says but it just echo's, no one answering. Parker goes into the hole and it transported her to a new place. Parker was stunned, she saw people walking and talking "hello?" she asked again but no one answered her, they didn’t even give her a glance. Parker was confused on what was going on.} parker woke up, the plane shaking her awake, the seatbelt light, lighting up, 'I have to put my seatbelt on, but was that dream about' she thought then put her seatbelt on "hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your flight attendant, we will be landing soon, we are in Montpelier Vermont" parker sighed happily, she tried turning on her phone but it died, parker groaned, hoping she didn’t have any missed calls or texts. As the plane was landing, parker looked out the window, she surprisingly didn’t have anyone sitting next to her. The plane landed and got into its spot. Parker got up from her seat and followed the people in front of her.

-

Parker was looking around for a guy named max, she had no idea who he is or what he looked like. Parker saw a guy with sunglasses on on with a suit and a board with her name on it. Parker walked to the guy, "im parker, are you max?" she asked, the man shook his head "you'll meet him soon" the man said "please follow me" parker nodded, suspicious of this man, she kept her guard up, they got out of the airport after getting her suitcase, a limo arrived and the man opened the car door for parker. "um, thanks.." parker said unsure but got into the limo anyway, seeing a guy with brown hair "hi, parker, im max, your father, Brian said that you would be living with me, im glad that I got to meet you" he said with a cheerful smile. "um, nice to meet you too, do you have a phone charger in here?" she asked still so confused, she looked around nervously. "I do indeed, right beside you actually" he said. Parker looked beside her "oh.. Ok" she plugged her phone cord into the outlet, so confused on what was going on. She plugged her phone in and waited silently for the car ride to be over.

-

(i didnt realize i did that much, yall dont feel pressured to get that much done its ok)

Edited at February 9, 2022 08:06 PM by LucifersWolves
crimXluciXlostFebruary 12, 2022 06:49 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Oh my gosh, I am so so sorry! >~< my reply deleted before I could send it, then I was going to do it after school, but I forgot... If I don't answer in a day, please continue! I don't want to hold it up, I want you guys to be able to keep going without having to wait for me) Kai and his brother talk about which classes they have, which are almost the same but at different times, and their species class/es. Suddenly, a large group of kids sit down and start talking to Kai's brother, Bishop. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, Kai stands up and says quietly to his brother that he's going to double-check his timetable as an excuse to get away from the large group. His sister, Lana, stands up too, also hating the crowd. Bishop nods in understanding, but the other, older kids don't bat an eye. Kai doesn't think they even noticed. He and Lana return to the witch/wizard common room to talk for a bit until class starts. It's still an hour, but Kai has his book, and Lana will most likely find her friends around the school to catch up after the summer break. As Kai expected, after about half an hour, Lana does just that. She wanders out of the common room, down the hall, probably outside to the courtyard. Kai himself stays inside. For a little bit at least. He closes his book and gets up, wanting some fresh air. Maybe he'll sit under the trees outside the front gate and read. His first class isn't too far away, less than five minutes away. He walks out, all the way to the little group of trees. He sits down, leaning against one of them, and opens his book again.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us