Wolf Play : Exiled [RP] [Private]
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Exiled [RP] [Private]February 5, 2022 04:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a private 1x1, please do not post unless you are Dwindling(myself), Mistakes, or a mod. Thank you!
Exiled [RP] [Private]February 5, 2022 04:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Abyss
><
><
><
Sexuality:
Lesbian
><
Reason for Exile:
Her sexuality brought a lot of negative attention from her pack mates, once she finally snapped she severely injured the beta male
><
Appearance:
Abyss is a dark brown female. If the sun hits her right one is able to see that she has lighter and darker patches, but it's not obvious without the right light. The tip of her tail, her throat, and her paws, are all an obvious lighter color. She often has her tail hanging between her legs and doesn't always clean her paws so often it's just the lighter tan on her chest that is visible. Her fur is thin yet long due to the terrain she lives in. She's slightly taller than the average female, but she's skinny and fit, not underfed, just well muscles and thin.
><
Personality:
Abyss isn't exactly what some would call a social butterfly. She's not rude or cold, she just enjoys her own company, she's learned other wolves can get on her nerves, or upset her easily. Even though she is picky about who she talks to, and cares about once she likes you and you get her to talk she's quite talkative. She is also quite protective of what's hers and will lay her life on the line for it or them. Abyss has a bad habit of getting herself into sticky situations. She finds herself in fights more often than not just because she's sarcastic and gives absolutely no craps.
><
Description of home:
Since she was exiled she has not yet found a place in the badlands to lay claim to.
History:
for role play sake..more in rp:)

Edited at February 5, 2022 10:37 PM by Dwindling Howls
Exiled [RP] [Private]February 5, 2022 06:22 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Zara
Sexuality: Lesbian Demiromantic
Reason for Exile: Her sexuality was claimed unnatural and she defended herself.
Appearance: Zara's pelt is mostly black in color, the only exception to this being the many tiny star-like markings that are scattered through her pelt making it resemble the night sky. Her fur isn't thin, but rather thick and fluffy. Her eyes are a medium to light blue depending on the lighting. She isn't very tall, but rather short and thin, but not enough so to be called scrawny.
Personality: Zara is a naturally very kind wolf. She will put herself before others and isn't one to get into fights, however if what she believes in is challenged prepare for the full force of her wrath. A peacekeeper is the best term to describe her. While she can be adaptable it takes time and learning new things isn't something that comes naturally to her.
Description of Home: A fallen tree trunk that has a hollowed out end. What caused this, Zara doesn't know, but it provides enough shelter when it rains or when the wind picks up harshly. It isn't long, instead it's rather short, and the hollowed how space is just big enough for her to curl up in. The wood is lighter in some places, but darker in others. Parts of it almost seem burnt, yet there are no signs of it having been touched by fire, rather by intense heat.
History: Zara was born into a pack north of the badlands. There was much prey in the area and none of the pack worried about ever going hungry. Her mother and father both cared for her, and neither were influential members of the pack. She had a pretty ordinary life, until she realized that she never really wanted to find a life partner in any of the males in the pack, but rather felt that she would prefer to have a female life partner. She kept this a secret from her pack because she didn't think that her pack would tolerate it. She was more than correct, when one of the members of her pack found out she was told she was unnatural, but if she revoked her beliefs, they would allow her to stay. Despite having grown up there, she could not bring herself to deny what she knew about herself and spoke as such. This cemented her exile from the pack.

Edited at February 5, 2022 08:18 PM by Mistakes
Exiled [RP] [Private]February 5, 2022 10:07 PM

Mistakes

Darkseeker

Give Award
Exile Master List:
The Exiles (2/12):
Abyss - Dwindling Howls - Female
Zara - Mistakes - Female
-
-
-