Wolf Play : Shadow-wolf x Saratank
Chatbox
 Raging Flames
08:42:52 Rage, Flames
Whisp
I was going to suggest that one, but for some reason, I couldn't find it in Barter and I didn't want to send you on a wild goose chase lol
 Whispering Rain
08:41:21 Whisp, Rain
Oh my gosh I just discovered the green fae mask and I love it. I've just gotta get a couple apples!
 Black River
08:40:09 
Tyty guys! I was thinkin of using them for my generation project c: Once I have pups that are old enough!
 BuggyOs
08:39:48 Bug-a-boo
River
I think 3 years?
 Eternity
08:39:37 ET
Black River
3 :]
 Raging Flames
08:39:00 Rage, Flames
Oh yeah! Good call
 Black River
08:38:59 
What age are Wolf Party wolves usually?
 BuggyOs
08:38:40 Bug-a-boo
Theres gonna be a WP event!
 BuggyOs
08:38:28 Bug-a-boo
Wait til next month!
 Raging Flames
08:38:12 Rage, Flames
Oof, y'all are making me want to blow more mush on WolfParty XD
 BuggyOs
08:33:25 Bug-a-boo
Dire
maybe not normal, but definitely possible, you have great luck!
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:32:33 Dire, DWH
*wolf
*from
 Dire Wolf Haven
08:31:07 Dire, DWH
I just got a with legendary eyes and rare coat with rarity over 41 form level 1 wolf party!
Is that normal?
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 10:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna
Female
Young adult
Luna is an ice white dragon, born to a princess in the Light Kingdom who had mated with an ice prince. Her underwings are a dark blue with silver specks just like stars, along with silver claws. Her eyes are a deep blue with darker blue outlines around her iris. She has silver scales just under her eyes as well. Luna's mother was not yet queen, as the old queen, Luna's grandmother, is well alive. This makes Luna third in line to be queen, though her grandmother does not approve of Luna possibly taking over as Luna is a half-blood, and not pure.
Luna does not approve of the fighting among the dragons, and wishes to help, but is struggling to find a way to end it.
Luna does have powers, but they are far from developed since she has had nobody willing to trian her. She can heal, but the larger the wound, the more it takes out of her, and larger wounds can kill her if she tries to heal them. She does have the power to breathe ice as well, but without her father's training, she is unable to use it properly and control it.

Edited at February 4, 2022 10:29 PM by saratank
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Zane
Male
He is a warrior for the Shadow dragons
Zane is pitch black with golden yellow eyes, and blood red claws. He is rather tall for being a young adult.
He can jump from shadow to shadow, but it does take energy from him.
(for more interactions)
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 10:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost
Male
Young adult
Frost is a halfbreed shadow dragon mixed with Ice. He has Jet black scales and wings with Ice blue claws and spikes down his back. He has green eyes. His mother was a Ice Dragon and his father a shadow dragon. He had both of his parents to teach him to use his powers. He has Ice breath, He can poison other dragons due to his Shadow part but he can only do this at night. He can make a room dark with his powers. His mother was very caring but also his father.

Edited at February 4, 2022 10:34 PM by Shadow-Wolf
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 10:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Dawn
Young adult
Female
Dawn is a purebred light Dragon and is Luna's cousin. Dawn can heal and she has the ability the use her scales as light. She has the ability where she can Roar a lightbeam. She has Sliver scales with the underside of her gold this is the same for her wings. She has green eyes. She doesn't really care for fighting but will attack if provoked.
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 10:43 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna winced slightly as she listen to her grandmother Arya, the queen, yelling at her once more. "I cannot belive I have such a worthless granddaughter! You cant even use your powers right!" Luna was about to retort, but was stopped short. "I dont want to hear your excuses! Had you not been hatched by my daughter I would have exiled you by now" she hissed as Luna took a step back. She knew Queen Arya didnt like her, and this only made it worse. *I have to find someway to make her see I'm not useless* she thought before she heard Arya speak again. "Now get out of here!" Luna didnt hesitate and took off out of the throne room quickly and off to her quarters. Ever since she was hatched, and Arya learned the truth about Luna's heritage, reguarless of being royal on both sides, she forced Luna to sleep near the servants, away from the other royals, and she never really got to see her mother, not with the queen being so ashamed of Luna. The ice white female reached her room and sighed as she sat down on her bed.
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 10:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost decided to go to the light kingdom. He is gonna stay on there side of the boarder but fly around a little maybe he would meet someone who was a half breed like him.
Dawn lived in the Royal area but she stunck out to see Luna when she reaches her room she knockes.
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 11:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Luna barely heard the knock on her door, though she still looked over towards it. She assumed it was Dawn and sighed. She didnt want to talk to the other female right then and pulled the covers over her head. She knew Dawn was favored over Luna by Arya, and she couldnt blame her grandmother. Dawn was pureblood, and well, it was just what the queen wanted in her royals. *Does being pure or half really make that much of a difference to her* she thought as she curled up under her blanket.
~~~
Zane gave a low growl, looking at the land between the Shadow and Light kingdoms. He smirked as he saw it was high noon. *Soon, soon the king's plan will be put into place* he thought. He was told to go kidnap one of the princesses, and while Zane didnt know yet which one, he knew there were a few there he could go after. Luna, Dawn, and Kala (Luna's mother). *One of the younger ones might be easier* he thought, but then which one would be easier to get to?
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 11:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost found another shadow dragon and said "Hey!" Frost land on the ground and looked at the dragon. Then said "What's your name?"
Dawn thought that Luna would want to be left alone so she walked away and went to her room. She laid down in her bed and went to sleep.
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 11:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Zane~
Zane looked almost upset that someone seemed to interrupt his thoughts. He looked over to see who it was and gave a low growl. He wasnt usually one to be talkative. "Zane. Who are you" he asked, his eyes narrowed on the other male who approached.
~~~
Luna~
Luna gave a small sigh when she heard Dawn leave. She was a little upset, but at the same time, she needed to be alone after Arya yelled at her. Shaking her head she pushed the covers off of herself and flew out the window to get some fresh air.
Shadow-wolf x SaratankFebruary 4, 2022 11:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Frost said "My names Frost, well I just wanted to say hi so I'm gonna go." Frost takes off flying toward the board and got passed with no problem. He Ran into a Female dragon. Frost said "Oh sorry about that are you okay." He looks at her she looked stunning in the sunshine and look to be a half breed.

Edited at February 4, 2022 11:58 PM by Shadow-Wolf

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us