Wolf Play : The Trials.
Chatbox
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level
 icemoons
10:18:07 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Oh wow let me rephrase that then... Welcome BACK to wolf play lmao
 Forest Dwelling
10:16:42 Floor
@ice

Thank you but I've been an on and off player since before the game became 16+ lol
 icemoons
10:15:20 slushy,ice,moon,
forest. I also saw you joined like 5 days ago so welcome to WP
 Forest Dwelling
10:14:19 Floor
@ice

I just lurk in the shadows usually so I'm not surprised if you haven't seen me before.
 icemoons
10:12:33 slushy,ice,moon,
forest

Thanks! also I don't think we've met
 Amygdala
10:12:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ice
Wow congrats

Serpents
I prefear battle quests. I explore a lot so they are easier to complete for me XD

I did get some nice AC qirls so i might try breeding quests more often
 Forest Dwelling
10:11:18 Floor
@ice

Congrats on acing the test!
 Serpents
10:10:27 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
off soon
 Serpents
10:09:32 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy I mean that's good XD I at times will not but when I get them will at least see as most have markings
 icemoons
10:09:09 slushy,ice,moon,
hi guys, I had a science test just now and I got 100% So I'm thrilled
 Amygdala
10:08:42 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
Once i managed to complete a breeding quest with my first litter lmao
I didn't even try to get the pup
 Serpents
10:06:42 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Amy XD yep and well out side breeding can help
 Amygdala
10:06:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Serpents
That's where ac 40+ wolves come in handy XD
 starmutt
10:04:52 marsh | they/it
follow the dozens of people selling art you'll figure it out
art shop, adopt, or auction
 Serpents
10:04:47 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@amy ah that's simple XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

The Trials.February 4, 2022 02:12 AM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
Megan x Fawn.

only we are allowed to post here.
The Trials.February 4, 2022 02:14 AM

Neutral

Give Award

It had been a week since they had last heard the news about a possible Trials. Everyone in the town seemed to buzz on about it, they knew who was going already. After all, she was the last person in the town who hadn’t found a mate yet; not that she wanted too. Blair stomped into the bar with her usual frown, jaw set as eyes swung to her. Many of them taking in her body like the pervs they were, knowing their wives were at home alone with the children. Blair grumbled as she sat down in a empty barstool, the one next to her quickly being taken by her brother who followed behind. Like usual- the past few days he seemed to follow her everywhere making sure she wasn’t getting into any trouble. “What will it be Blair?” The brooding bartender asked, while cleaning a spot on the bar. Jonah spoke up, “You know her. The usual whiskey and redbull. She’s no classy lady.” They laughed, except Blair of course he punched her brother in the arm with a growl. “Dont.” She added for good measure as a glass was slide towards her and she took a nice gulp of the refreshment. Jonah only shook his head and ordered a round of shots, sliding Oliver a $20 bill while doing so. See her brother took on her fathers position, that’s how they kept their nice house- not that they had a choice. It was that or be homeless and at the time? Jonah wasn’t going to allow them to live in the slums homeless.

It wasn’t long before the bar doors swung open and in stepped a few men. Men they never seen before and the color drained from Blair’s face. She knew. It was them, the men who were their to take her away from her family. The only thing she’s ever known- and sent off to The Trials. She quickly stood from the barstool, backing away unnoticed till someone shouted at them. Their eyes quickly caught her own green ones, and she took a dash for tue back door into a alleyway. They weren’t going to take her without an issue. But of course- they knew someone of her nature would be bound to do so as she ran smack into another officer. She bounced back onto the ground, spitting blood from her busted lip. A growl ripped through her, her jaw setting again as she stood and too a swing at the man. The right hook connected with a solid popping noise, and it was soon followed by a kick to the groin as she ran off again. “No way in hell.” She cursed as she ran through the narrow streets, dodging the people walking around even pushing a few down in the process. But it didn’t matter, cause in the nick of time- she was surrounded by both guards from Arkala and Officers sent by the creator himself. Her wild eyes caught her brothers in the crowd, as people began to crowd around to see what was going to happen, no one knew after all this was a one in a lifetime event.

“Come with us Blair Feyre. You know why we are here. You must participate in The Trials.” The lead officer spat knowingly- his chest puffing and face red. That was the man she punched- she quickly connected with her anger spiking. “And if i don’t?” She replied, her teeth grinding together in annoyance. Why her? “Then we will have no choice but to make you..” He spat again, laughing with the others as they snorted with arrogance. “Get her.” He spoke, and everyone moved in at once. A dog barking his orders. But even trying to fight these me , she knew she was outnumbered- and who knew what else they would do if she didn’t comply. “Fine.” She snapped, “Let me say goodbye to my brother at least.” She started to walk towards him, but was stopped short in her tracks- “No. We are on a tight schedule as is. Lets go.” And they dragged her away.

Blair didn’t know how long they were driving, but eventually she drifted off. Her head resting against a window with her hands bound together- apparently they had enough of her antics for the day. Eventually they reached a large property- a gym like place. And she was awoken by being yanked from the van, with a force so strong she could’ve caught whip lash. “Wake up Feyre.” They used her last name again, not bothering to call her Blair anymore. Afterall, they didn’t have any right. With red rimmed eyes, she nodded not replying. Not that they cared. The officer took her by the arm and started to drag her into the building, nothing else was said. Until they entered. Inside, everything was black and blue- mats, fighting materials; everything you could imagine inside a arena made for Werewolves. Many other girls were already there, practicing moves Blair had never seen before. “What’s going on? What are they doing?” She asked, taking it all in. “Isn’t it obvious? They are practicing for the first part of The Trials. This is your chance to impress him.” Someone else spoke up- another girl there who was leaning against the wall. She was tiny little thing, short and little to no muscle. She looked nervous. As she should be here. Blair looked at her, cocking her head with a scowl “And you are?” She asked as the officer just left her alone and went onto doing whatever task was needed next. The small girl shrugged, “Names Willow. You?“ Willow asked extending her hand for what Blair assumed was a hand shake. Either way she shook the girls hand firmly, “Blair.” She replied. “But shouldn’t you be training? Ya know with the others?” She asked, pointing her thumb behind her as another grunt came followed by a thud onto the mat. Willow winced, laughing nervously “Not my thing. Im more relaxed. But Not sure if that means anything being Strength is the first challenge.” She shrugged, as if she didn’t really care. Neither did Blair. “Yeah. Well Im not really wanting the crown- Or being the Queen.” She snorted, rolling her eyes.

Another hour went by, or so it seemed like it before someone stepped out and started a line up for the females in different weight categories- lightweight and heavy weight. Separated for now until theirs only one left standing. First down on the mat loses- winner moves on to the next round. But looking around her, Blair didn’t see a problem with going through half these girls- though looks could be deceiving. But seemed like she was gonna be in the lightweight portion of the girls, and most in this group looked scared often glancing at her. She straightened herself up, fixing the outfit she was supplied- all girls dressed in yoga pants flexible enough for this challenge. Two hours passed, and Blair was fighting the last girl in the light weight class- Willow was the first out and she sat in a corner alone looked defeated. But focusing on the fight- Blair cracked her neck, anger bubbling in her chest as she channeled all her rage from being sent here. She set her eyes on her target, who bounced around with a determined scowl. This fueled her even more. At the ding the other girl rushed Blair, sending punches about but never really connecting any hits. Blair was small, but quick- dodging each attack with a swift duck and sending one of her own fists flying back. The first one missed, and the opening of another move happened in a blink of her eye. Blair took advantage- swiping her leg into the girls feet and knocking her down ultimately as she took another swing. Another ding- And she was off to the next fighter. The last girl standing.

The Trials.February 20, 2022 10:28 PM

Neutral

Give Award
Need a mod to lock this >.<
partner wont respond anyway.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us