I finally got to 10k :D
 Amygdala
10:41:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
You should do that...we need all the mush we can get for next month's event XD
 Hallow's Eve
10:40:03 Hallow, Eve
Amy

Oh that sounds like fun lol. I am probably going to hop on explore here soon, if I can get the energy too lol
 Amygdala
10:38:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hallow
Trying to get the energy to explore XD

I have 1000 moves to do in jungle
 Hallow's Eve
10:37:53 Hallow, Eve
Hey Amy, how are you?
 Amygdala
10:37:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi hallow, hi dark
 Hallow's Eve
10:36:42 Hallow, Eve
Heyo chat
 Dark pack
10:33:56 
hi chat
 BuggyOs
10:33:46 Bug-a-boo
feline!
 Emmet
10:33:11 Emmet (he/him)
Canines or felines folks? (I wanna design stuff but canÂ’t decide feline or canine)
 Amygdala
10:32:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
If the M&M arw chocolate only i choose them. If not it's skittles for me
 Saint
10:31:43 
also, do some prey have higher flee rates (not just during winter)
 purdy
10:31:13 
I'mma ask this one more time before it gets old M&Ms or skittles
 starmutt
10:28:22 marsh | they/it
yah i'm not sure if its a bug or not

i get swamp and jungle quests i cannot complete due to all my levels being in forest lol
 Amygdala
10:28:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
Redd
Thank you. It doesn't bother me too much because i will just skip it...i just thought it was weird
 Red River Wolves
10:26:52 Redd Dead
Amy,
Apparently the quests are based off overall territory, not terrain specific. There's a suggestion about it here
-WP Click-
 Saint
10:26:50 
yeah i also have the elk quest and i was 19 so i just got up two levels but if your further away, yeah thats weird
 Amygdala
10:25:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Saint
No idea. I checked encyclopedia and elk appear after level 21. I am level 13 at the moment
 Saint
10:24:19 
amy is that a glitch or do you just have to level up til you can?
 Amygdala
10:23:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Huh...i got a quest i can't do.
I need to defeat 10 elks in mountains but my mountains are not a high enough level

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Leopard : 0
Wolverine : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 1, 2022 09:05 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a RP with Tenebris Umbra, Imperial Sands and Polly. If you are not one of us, please do not post here. Thank you for your assumed compliance.
Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 1, 2022 09:32 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ryuu

A "morning person" had never been something attached to the males name, not with shower-damp hair sitting scruffily atop his head and his cheek pressed against his palm, elbow on the counter. His cup of coffee was slowly getting cold in front of him, now-empty bowl ditched in favor of staring at a wall blankly.

The little half-smile on his sisters face was endearing as she downed her own cereal, watching him closely. Her ginger hair was brighter than his mothers, but the blue eyes was something that the pair shared with his other mother, Alex. Not that Sori was his biological sister, nor was she his legal sister, she was his sister in heart. She'd been there almost as long as Vasuki had, and was a solid member in his life.

Her eyes were brighter than anyone's he'd ever seen, they'd always been that way. Brighter than jewels, seeming to glow in even the dimmest lights, they'd been a feature to be proud of for years.

She was a member of his family, had been since he and Vasuki had been adopted. Their mothers, Alex and Joselyn Vinas, had accepted the girl just as readily as they'd accepted their new sons. Speaking of his mothers, the two were dancing around each other in the kitchen, giggling to themselves.

Alexandria worked as a bouncer at a nearby club, she had black hair, blue eyes, and tattoos. And, honestly, Ryuu was proud to be mistaken as her biological son so often. Joselyn had ginger hair, a feature that often got her and Sori mixed together, and green eyes, and the gentle woman ran a bakery.

"Is that my hoodie?" He murmured, voice thick and low with sleep when he looked back at Sori. The girl's smile turned into a grin, shrugging her shoulders despite the fact that the black fabric hung off of her so losely that it had to be his. "Why do you steal my clothes?" He muttered, voice dropping to a groan.

"Because they're big and they're comfy!" Was her giggled reply, evidently much more awake than he was. "And I can sleep in your clothes way better than I can sleep in mine."

"That seems like a you problem," he muttered, half-heartedly rolling his eyes. He wasn't actually upset about it, he never was. It was just a hoodie, or a sweater sometimes, sometimes a shirt. Nothing that he couldn't replace. She knew what clothes not to take, and she'd respected that.

Alex turned towards him, grinning and shaking her head. "Ryuu," she called for his attention, and he lazily turned his head towards her, blinking as he waited for her to continue. His mother chuckled, leaning over to run her fingers through his hair before continuing. "Go wake up Vasuki and get ready, you guys have to leave soon."

He shot out of his seat, quickly downing the rest of his coffee, and left it on the counter, spinning in place from the force of him putting it back down, before he turned and near-sprinted up the stairs. He heard Sori cackle behind him, but he paid her no attention as he swung his 6'7" form around the end of the stairs, rounding towards his brothers room.

He didn't even bother knocking, barging into the room and immediately superman launching towards the bed, wrapping his arms around the form of his brother, laughing the entire time.

"Vasuki," he sang, pressing his fingers into his brothers sides in a tickling motion. "We have to get up, Vasuki! Mum and Ma said we're leaving soon!"

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 1, 2022 11:25 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Vasuki]

A pair of dark eyes stared up at the ceiling, back flat and arms cushioning his head. He had been awake for a while, simply staring and, well, thinking. Vasuki's thoughts were nothing of importance. They were basic, simple questions that he pondered about. Quite random, too, consisting mainly of: why does this do that? How did this come to be? When did that start happening? He had a curious mind. The moment one question was solved, onto the next one he went.

He had long ago heard the sounds of his family stirring, followed by the thumps of their steps as they headed downstairs. Vasuki, in contrast, had decided to stay up in his room. He wanted a moment to himself, and only once he obtained it did the male lift himself up with a grunt and a huff. Now seated, his eyes left the ceiling and made their way to the window. It wasn't an impressive window by any means, but the view it offered was better than most. It stood overlooking the garden that surrounded the house. Full of various colours and plants, it was a stunning sight, and one that Vasuki would have enjoyed if not for the thundering sound of steps nearing.

Head turning to his door, the male's eyes widened, all sense of dreariness and fatigue leaving him. "It's locked!" He hollered, colour leaving his face and panic forming. Of course, his door wasn't locked. It never was. He needed an excuse to stop it from invading. "I'm changing! Don't come in! I'm fully naked!" He added on, but it was too late. He should have known his pitiful words wouldn't do anything. Why didn't he lock the door? The thumping sound increased, followed by a cackle and a giggle.

It was too late.

They were here.

Eyes staring at the form of his brother, Ryuu, barging in, Vasuki began a silent prayer. "Don't. Don't. DON'T!" Were the last words that could be heard as the 6'7" male Vasuki called his brother launched into the air. "Please!" Vasuki continued to screech, his yells of agony being muffled by his own snorts and giggles as Ryuu poked his sides. "Sori.. SORI HELP!" He continued, screeching and kicking around as he grabbed for something to his Ryuu with.

His fingers grasped a thin paperback, and within seconds, he was smacking Ryuu over the back and head with it before dropping it. Using his arm, he wrapped it around his brother's head, putting him into a headlock as his other fist reached up and dug into Ryuu's head in the form of a noogie. "How's this, huh?" Ruffling up his damp hair, Vasuki nudged him aside with a sharp inhale and a frown that quickly transitioned into a small lopsided grin.

"Yeah, yeah," he shrugged, already standing up. "Sleep with one eye open tonight, huh?" Threatening Ryuu in a teasing manner, he ushered his brother out of his room. "I'll be down in a moment." Vasuki needed to get ready, not that it would take long. Within seconds, he was already at the bottom of the stairs headed into the kitchen. "Morning mum, ma." He was rushing about, foraging for a bagel or any form of bread he could scarf down quickly.

His hand reached and ruffled Sori's hair as he passed by her, leaving a few strands poking out. Vasuki didn't pay much mind. He was her brother. He was meant to be annoying. Of course, none of them were blood related. Not Ryuu, or their mothers, nor Sori, but they were a family nonetheless. It extended deeper than blood, at least from what Vasuki had learned.

"We got jam?" He asked, ruffling through the cupboards before Joselyn slid him some across the counter before another word could be said. "Thank you," he muttered, slobbing into onto the untoasted bagel and wolfing it down within seconds. "Delicious." Smacking his lips, he leaned against the counter, fingers tapping against it.

"Are we ready?"

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 2, 2022 12:40 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sori

The girl giggled as she watched the boy, truly just a giant man-child, jump from his seat and run upstairs. The thundering steps fell quiet, and a shriek met her ears. She nearly fell off of her chair with how hard she started laughing, watching Joselyn giggle to herself and Alex just smile and shake her head.

Sori whined and smacked at Vasuki's hand when he ran it through her hair, quickly finishing off her own breakfast as Ryuu descended the stairs. He was wearing a simple shirt, black denim jacket, black jeans and boots. She whistled when she saw him, giggling again when he flipped her off and turning to the mothers with a fake pout.

"Ma!" She whined, grabbing Joselyn's shirt. "Ryuu's being mean to me!"

"Just go hit him," was the womans response, and Sori cackled as she hopped off of her seat and pranced over to the boy. Her hand danced up to his hair, messing it up before bolting upstairs to avoid the arm that swang around towards her.

The spare bedroom had practically become hers a long time ago, even if she didn't stay at the Vinas' families house all the time. The closet had some of her clothes, the bed was messy from where she often slept.

She went across to the closet, slipping on fishnet tights covered by black socks just above her knees, with cute garters around her thighs. A mid-thigh length black skirt went over them, with an ornate belt, and a black long-sleeve black shirt loosely tucked into the skirt. She put a black choker, with silver chains, around her neck. Black boots were her choice of shoes, and she danced her way over to Vasuki's room to get a jacket.

She and the boy often went shopping together, so most of their clothes were some kind of matching, or were clothes that they would both wear. So it was easy to go into his room and find a warm, black leather jacket.

With her, now complete, outfit, she descended the stairs and grabbed her bag.

"I'm ready if you two are," she said, watching the taller of the two walk towards the door and out towards his car.

She never trusted Ryuu driving. He was decent, but he spent far too much time looking at his passengers and decidedly not paying attention to the road. Most of their drives were filled with screams and laughter, with Vasuki 'chilling'.

"I call shotgun!" She yelled, brushing past Ryuu and running up to the car, waiting for the infamous click of the lock before she yanked the door open and slipped inside.

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 2, 2022 06:12 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mira

The not so soft beeping of her phone's alarm stirred the petite girl from her sleep, the arm tossed over her face concealing her eyes from the light drifting in through her window. Her free hand began to slap against her night stand until it felt the cool glass of her phone screen, and she carefully swiped across the screen to snooze the blasphemous alarm. It would go off again in another nine minutes, but that was nine more minutes that Mira didn't have to get up.

"Mrrrow."

Soft paws picked across the bed, before stepping oh so not carefully onto her stomach and onto her chest before a weight settled there. Groaning softly, she turned her head a bit and lifted her arm, peaking at the black and white cat staring back at her. A soft purr left the tuxedo like cat, and he begain to knead as he laid on her chest, trying, like he did every morning, to get her to get up. Her real alarm was her cat, the phone one was more so an reminder to the cat, Edison, that it was time to wake her up.

"Why?" She croaked at him, "why are you so mean to me?" She murmured and wrapped her arms around the cat and hugged him gently. In answer, the cat purred harder, and nuzzled against her, before wiggling from of her grasp and jumping away.

A soft knock at her door, before it opened drew her attention to the woman poking her head inside. "Oh good, you're awake," her mother spoke in a soft tone, something that was typical to her. "I wanted to tell you that you can take the car today, Michelle works the same shift as me today," her mom walked over and gently sat on the edge of her bed. "Your car should be out of the shop next week," Mira watched her mother's face mar into a frown and she gently sat up and leaned against her head board.

"That's fine, Mama," she offered her a smile and carefully leaned forward and plucked the woman's cup of coffee from her hands and took a sip. "Ahhh," she said and giggled softly as her mom laughed with her. It was their monring routine, a bit of an odd one, but one they'd grown used to.

"Did you want me to pick you up from work tonight?" She asked, not sure if her mother's friend would be taking her home or not. It wasn't unusual for the two women to carpool when they shared the same shifts, since Michelle lived a whole two houses down.

"No no, Michelle and I are going to go grocery shopping together after work, so you don't worry about it," her mother said, waving a hand in the air as if to physically dismiss the idea. "But come on, you've gotta get dressed, you've got to get there early to get your schedule," she murmured before getting up, leaving her coffee with her daughter and heading out the door to make herself a new cup.

The rest of the morning went quietly as she got ready. She slipped into a soft, light blue turle neck sweater, it's hem coming to just below her navel to expose the last inch or two of middrift. The shirt was paired with black sweat pants, which she had to roll the top of to avoid looking like a female Urkel. Kitten socks and her favorite pair of white shoes followed, and then the oversized grey jacket she had stolen from her mother. It was soft and big, offering comfort throughout the day, feeling like a big hug from her mother. Her hair, though, she left down and straight, as it provided a good cover for her face during class. Her makeup was kept simple too, nothing more than some mascara.

She waved goodbye to her mom as she padded out of the house, picking up her backpack and keys as she went. Climbing into trusty reliable, her mother's Camry, she pulled from the house and headed to the school. She was a bit early, but it meant she could go, get her schedule, and head to her favorite corner in the courtyard until it was time to head to class.

For now, though, as she pulled into the parking lot after a short drive, she could just wait in her car for a moment, preparing herself before she headed in.

Edited at February 2, 2022 06:13 AM by Imperial Sands
Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 2, 2022 10:34 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sori

"Ryuu, I swear to god, look at the road!" The car filled with the tall mans cackling laughter and Sori's own giggles. She reached over to smack his shoulder, pushing on the side of his head to redirect his focus onto the street ahead of them, just as they turned a corner and saw the school before them.

"Vasuki, your brother is a maniac! Control him!" She yelled jokingly and light-heartedly, flinging an arm over the back of the headrest to look at the male in the backseat of the car.

"What- I'm your brother too, dumbass!" Ryuu laughed, slowing down and turning into the school parking lot. Sori barely waited for the car to stop moving before she was jumping from the vehicle, giggling as she grabbed her bag and shut the door, running around the front to race up to Ryuu.

"You're a maniac," she giggled, watching him smile and shake his head. "You need to watch the road, stupid."

"You need to watch the road, stupid," Ryuu parroted in a mockery of her own voice, grabbing her bag and slinging it across his own shoulders as they waited for Vasuki.

When the shorter, but still tall, male joined them, Sori headed off inside, prancing across the school grounds with them in tow. There was a reason that, as children, she'd often compared the two to lost puppies. Not that she was any better when one of them was in charge or there was even the slightest hint of danger.

"What classes do you think we'll get together?" She asked the pair, flicking a glance over her shoulder at them to catch their reactions. She had a split second to move, feeling a sudden presence over her turned shoulder, before Ryuu was reaching out and grabbing her, tugging her into his side to avoid walking into someone.

"Watch where you're going Sori, for fucks sake," he muttered, shaking his head and smiling in nothing short of a fond manner.

"Only you could make swearing sound so fond," she teased, wriggling out of his grip and continuing to head over to get her schedule.

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 2, 2022 12:37 PM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Vasuki]

A dragged out sigh escaped his lips as both siblings rushed upstairs to change, his body still leaning against the counter. Hoisting himself up, he now sat upon it, only to be scolded with a harsh: "get down from there!" From Alexandria. "Alright, alright," he responded, shifting back to the ground with a thump. Instead, Vasuki foraged through his bag, counting out that he had everything he possibly needed before pausing. He was missing something. With a frown, he advanced, breezing up the stairs and barging into his room, passing by Sori grabbing one of his jackets. Vasuki hardly payed it any mind, knowing it was a thing the three often did.

"Ryuu, have you seen- Oh, got it!" Snatching his sunglasses, he stuffed it into his bag with a sigh before glancing at the schedule upon his wall not yet filled out. Vasuki acted irresponsible, but in contrary, the male was quite the opposite. He was always one to finish work in time, not to mention keep an organized room and an hourly schedule at hand. However, today he was lagging behind slightly.

"Wait up." He called, hearing the door slam. Sprinting down the stairs, he stumbled at the bottom step slightly, though caught himself before completely falling. Throwing the door open, he raced to the car, both Sori and Ryuu already seated. "You're driving?" Pausing, he shrugged. "Sounds good." Before even entering the car, Vasuki already held the pair of sunglasses in his hand, preparing to throw them on.

Slamming the door shut, it took all but a few moments for Ryuu to peel out of the driveway with Sori screeching. "Relax," he responded to her speaking of controlling Ryuu. "You're ruining my vibes." He held out his hand, blocking Sori's face as she turned to peer at him while his other hand drummed against the seat. Pausing, he lowered his hand, glancing at the road, seeing that she was correct. He wouldn't call himself a backseat driver in these cases, despite being one entirely. "Watch the pothole," he chirped into Ryuu's ear, followed by a "slow down around this curve." When satisfied, Vasuki drew a ragged breath and resumed a lazy posture, sunglasses placed back over his eyes.

Was the sun out? No, but that was besides the point.

When parked, Vasuki took a moment to recheck his bag before headed out to join the other two, slinging the bag over his shoulder as he lightly jogged up to them. "I'm driving home." Delivering his words blankly, he shoved his hands into a vintage brown leather jacket he had thrifted days earlier and casually strolled alongside of them. He payed little attention to his own surroundings, though turned to glance at Sori when she nearly slammed into someone. It was only afterwards did he open his mouth. "Watch out." Purposefully delaying his warning, he cracked a brief grin before peering in the direction of the schedules.

Nudging past a few people and uttering apologies, Vasuki cleared a small path for Ryuu and Sori, not that they needed it. When reaching the schedules and obtaining his own, the male immediately scanned it, addressing the other two while his eyes remained on the paper. "I have English III for my first class." Pausing, he handed Ryuu and Sori his schedule to compare, figuring it was easier than reading it aloud.

"Do we have anything together?"

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 19, 2022 10:59 AM

Tenebris Umbra

Darkseeker

Give Award
[Elias]

The day seemed to be perfect. The sun, ever so often, would peek through the clouds, a soft breeze blowing in the process. And yet, a frown rested upon the young man's facial features as he stood facing an old building. His eyes watched the various individuals enter the school, his own body unmoving. No, Elias would wait until they all entered before he would reveal his grand presence. Like a king, he would enter, the school being his new domain. He would trapeze inside like he did all those times prior, treating his classmates like his minions.

As if they were nugatory.

In truth, they were. Elias held no kindness towards them, and why would he? These types of people never showed him any. Time after time, Elias was forced to move schools because of his father's job, and for what? It was difficult at first, being the new kid. He would often get teased, bullied even. School after school, year after year. He was always the new kid. A subject for others to experiment on, and it remained that way. That is, until he figured it all out. He had to admit, there came an advantage to constantly starting over. The male could mold himself into whatever individual he wanted to be. In one school, he became popular, in another, an outcast. Perhaps this time, he would be something entirely different, he'll see. It was the only good thing that came with moving across various cities. He could be whoever he wanted to be.

This time, he would try something new.

He would become somebody entirely different. This time, he would make others fear him. So, he advanced, his steps dragging across the concrete ground, his backpack slumping over a singular shoulder. He was told that he needed to pick up his schedule from a desk. What desk that was, he didn't know. The information was lost somewhere in his emails, and Elias refused to look. All schools had a similar layout regardless. He was confident that he would find it.

"Move," he hissed between clenched teeth as he shoved himself between a group of students blocking his path. When somebody insulted him in return, all he did in reply was raise his right hand, flipping them off. On Elias strolled, merging with the others as they entered the building, but he wasn't kind about it. No, while others held a respectable distance, he pushed past people, shoving and nudging without uttering a word. Insults flew at him from all directions, but he remained unfazed, his eyes searching for the desk.

It wasn't until he latched himself onto a group of students and followed them did Elias find it. However, there was a line. Such a long, long line. Did he wait like a normal being, you ask? Of course not. The male cut it. He stepped forward, pushing past even more people until he forced himself to the front. "What's your prob-" -- "New student," came his reply when a girl began to call him out. Elias was so close. So close. However, he had but one individual to surpass until he reached the desk. A girl, ever so tall with an.. odd style. He had yet to know her, but already her presence irked him to the point where he shoved past her, too.

"Out of my way," he growled, nudging her until he reached the desk. "I'm here for my schedule," he told the woman handing them out, ignoring the tall girl he had just pushed away. The woman behind the desk looked old, as if she should be in a retirement home rather than a school. "The new student. Should be under Elias, or Dixon, I dunno." Waving the woman off, he ignored the look she cast him as she filed through his schedule. Instead, he busied himself glaring at everyone, his back turned to the woman and his body leaning against the desk with an annoyed look.

He hated this place already.

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 19, 2022 11:53 AM

Polly

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sori

The girl nudged herself in front of Ryuu, snatching the tallests timetable and putting it next to her own, before she saw Vasuki's also pushed in front of her. She held the three across her hands, frowning as she looked for classes they might share. She shared one class with both of them this semester. She pouted at the thought, leaning back against Ryuu's chest.

"You two share advanced personal fitness," she said, leaning her head back to look at their faces. "And all three of us have english together. But that's it." She threw the timetables up, folding her arms and pouting as Ryuu leaned forward to catch them, laughing to himself.

"Sori, you'll make other friends," he teased, giving her back her own timetable and handing one of them, presumably Vasuki's, to Vasuki. "You can't have just us forever."

"I have so many more friends than just the two of you!" She giggled, reaching for her phone to prove it, only to start when she didn't feel it. She spun around on the spot, frowning, before leaning her head back and sighing. "I left my phone at the admin desk," she groaned.

"Well, let's go get it," Ryuu said instantly, pushing off of the wall behind him. She giggled, pushing him back onto the wall.

"It's a trip through the school that will take five minutes, I can go alone. I don't need a bodyguard all the time," she teased, watching him roll his eyes and wave her off. "Thank you so much for your permission, Your Majesty," she said, giving a fake bow and giggling when he pushed her away.

Although, when she got to the admin desk, she wasn't greeted by a friendly smile and her phone, she was greeted with being pushed out of the way and told to move by an, apparently, new student.

Maybe I should bring Ryuu and Vasuki everywhere, purely for the scare factor...

When he rudely spoke to the lady behind the desk, she rolled her eyes, stepping to the side of him and unceremoniously shoving him to the side with her shoulder.

"Being a dick isn't gonna get you anywhere here, you'll just piss people off and get your ass beat," she snarled, before turning to the lady behind the counter with a bright, kind smile. "Hello Ms Wynne! I left my phone when I came by with Ryuu and Vasuki, is it still here?" She asked, tucking a bit of ginger hair behind her ear.

"Oh, hello Sori!" Ms Wynne said brightly, holding the boy beside her out his timetable, she believed the name he'd spoken was 'Elias', whilst searching a drawer and then handing her phone over. "I saw it and I was going to hold onto it until you came to get it, I can't imagine it getting lost or stolen."

"Thank you!" She grinned, taking the device and stepping back.

"Oh, actually, Sori?" She heard Ms Wynne again, and she looked up, giving a wide-eyed blink of innocence at the elderly woman. "Mr Dixon, I'd like to introduce you to Miss Khoroushi. Miss Khoroushi, would you mind being Mr Dixon's tour guide for today?"

She closed her eyes for a moment, ducking her head in a fake nod, before lifting it with a bright smile and innocent eyes. But she saw the little glint in Ms Wynne's eyes, she was doing this because she knew Sori wouldn't take this kids shit.

"Of course, Ms Wynne," she said with an almost venomous amount of sweetness. She looked at the boy, Mr Dixon, and her smile only sharpened. "What's your first class? I can take you there," she asked, already walking, regardless of where his class was.

People stepped out of her way, as they always did. Fortunately, with Ryuu being all bite and no bark, people feared him, and they feared anyone close to him. They knew that if they pissed either her or Vasuki off, they'd have the giant on their asses, and that they wouldn't even get a warning.

Tene x Imp x PollyFebruary 19, 2022 12:33 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Mira
The petite blonde waited a few minutes before pulling herself out of Ol' Reliable, and padded in towards the front gate. Like the rest of the students, she made her way over to the location to retreive her schedule, and did so without any sort of issue. There were murmurs here and there from disgruntled students, either about being in close quarters with others or about their schedules and classes.

Unlike some, Mira was entirely content and happy with her schedule, having pretty much gotten all the classes she had wanted for the semester. She had ensured it would be that way, though, by going to her guidance counselor early in the semester before to iron out the details. So when it was time, she could make sure she got what she wanted. She had a semester with classes she hated once, and ever since she made her to avoid that.

Quietly tucking her schedule into her pocket after folding it, and heading towards her locker. Once she was there she quickly tucked a few things she didn't need into it to make her bag lighter for the classes prior to her lunch hour. Being one of those nuts who had a prepared binder, folder, or notebook for every class prepared on the first day, she made sure to tuck two away. Once she saw the syllabus and got a few for the class, she could better make each class notebook design so she'd be as organized as possible. Being almost annoyingly organized was something she got from her mother, and it had helped her in even the difficult classes.

What she did make sure was in her backpack was her sketchpad and utensil bag. She had an irrational fear that one day her locker would be broken into and it would fall into the hands of someone who would bully her for it. So, she was always careful to keep it with her. Not that it made her any less of a target.

Pushing the thoughts out of her mind, the blonde headed to her first class of the day. She was intent on getting there a few minutes early just to get the seat she preferred. The back left corner was her favorite, she wasn't sure why, but it was her go to. So, without anything in her way, she walked calmly there, trying to keep her head down and stay out of people's way.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us