Wolf Play : Secrets | Interstellar Sun x Dragonpipe
Chatbox
 The Alpas Pack
12:21:13 
I am starting to stock up on Mush so the never wolf party event i wont have to miss plus my paycheck is coming up i will be able to buy apples and save for a very special Wolf
 Vulpixles
12:20:04 Pixie, Vul | ♈
tech

Yea, but the Viti spots will still appear overtop
 Leafpool
12:18:45 Leaf she/her
Guys what do you think of the name Chasing Stars?
 Tech
12:18:14 
If I put a wolverine dye on a Viti will the dye show up?
 Leafpool
12:16:30 Leaf she/her
Thanks Pixles!
 Vulpixles
12:14:50 Pixie, Vul | ♈
spina bifida is a birth defect that lowers the max of some of the character attributes, just don't remember which ones off the top of my head
 Leafpool
12:13:26 Leaf she/her
Ice I he was born in my pack so ......
 icemoons
12:12:49 slushy,ice,moon,
leaf

I have no idea lmao I need to know too
 Leafpool
12:10:53 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
Guys please tell me?
 WilsonsWay
12:07:21 (He/They) Lukas/Lu
Haven't been on in a few weeks what did I miss? Any major updates of importance?
 starmutt
12:06:53 marsh | they/it
meow
-WP Click-
 Leafpool
12:04:35 Leaf she/her
What does Spina Bifida do?
 Malcuth
12:04:17 Wander
Can we see said dog
 Tech
12:00:48 
Nez
I got a new dog *^*
 Nez.ity
12:00:36 
Looking to gain more writing partners! Pretty active! Ghost friendly and semi/literate! Message me with any ideas if you have any!
 Nez.ity
11:59:13 
Please spell out your words Meile
 Meile
11:58:32 
k thanks
 ZEFHYR
11:57:41 
Meile, go to Your Account, and look in the list under Pack Activity. it is the 11th one down
 Tech
11:53:25 
Nez
For now... >:]
 Meile
11:53:00 
how do u change status?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : 0
Mountain Lion : 0
Black Bear : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeJanuary 25, 2022 10:22 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do not post unless you are on the title. <3
Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeJanuary 25, 2022 10:23 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

"No! I can do it myself, thank you very much."

Kelio Yarrow Thatcher

Female

19 years old

Fallow deer

Kelio stands at 5'10, being rather average in height, with a skinny, yet slightly muscular build. Her body is covered in fine, lighter chocolate brown fur, with spots of white on her legs, almost as a fawn would. Two striking blue eyes are quick to meet anyone near, as she does take her passion rather seriously. A rather odd one out, she was. You didnt see very many deer anymore.

Kelio wears a black short sleeved shirt with a slightly oversized grey and pink hoodie over the top, sometimes accompanied by a winter coat, if it's cold enough. During the summer she sports knee-length shorts, and otherwise wears skinny or bootcut jeans that may or may not have a few holes. Its unnecessary to wear shoes when you have hooves, and she just finds it uncomfortable. Keilo isnt really a jewelry person, but she does always wear an amethyst necklace that looks like it was handtied and made, it still having a rather rough look.

Kelio is a laid back, adventurous soul. Shes always looking for something new to try, and when she goes off on one of her "expeditions" expect her to be gone for weeks at a time. That's why she could never keep a relationship: noone was willing to be away from her that long or be away from home for the same reason. So, therefore, she'd always be a traveler who doesnt have a set place to live, she just lives wherever.

You can also expect very little needs/wants, Kelio has always had to be self sufficient, so shes anxious when asking for things. Maybe childhood trauma has to do with it, but no one is quite certain, as she doesn't really talk much.

Flowers, stars, the rain, icecream, feeling free, journalism

Dislikes

Snakes, being yelled at, being stuck in a house, ginger, the sun/heat, pranks

Edited at January 25, 2022 04:34 PM by Interstellar Sun
Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeJanuary 25, 2022 03:57 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I may be dangerous but there are far more things in the world than me."

|Marcos "Mark" Swiftwind|

Male
19 years old
Andean condor
~
~

Marcos is one of the largest predatory birds, hailing from the Cathartidae family, but also one of the more clumsy ones. He is a blackish white bird with darker tipped wings when he is in his bird form. His feathers glisten and shine in the sunlight but darken in the night. His beak is as sharp as his wings; easily able to cut through most meat and flesh. His eyes are round but can easily shift into a more cat-like slit when needed to look farther away.

In his human form, he is a 7'3 man with the same blackish white cape that drapes over his shoulders and down to his elbows. He usually wears an oversized white shirt with silverfish white pants. He has a black scarf that hangs over his cape and wraps around his back down to his legs. He has hazel-colored eyes and a rounded face.

~
~

|Personality|

He often gets bored of fighting or hunting and toys with his opponents to get him back into the mood of fighting. He would swoop down and pick at weak points in an open wound he notices until he finally gets the annoyance from the other and swiftly ends the fight in a victory.

|Likes|

Marcos likes having fun but tends to overdo it a lot and causes a lot more annoyance than what he first wished.

He likes eating meat (his favorite food is fish or goat meat)

Hunting (when he's in the mood for it)

Flying

And the winds from mountains

|Dislikes|

His dislikes are more annoying than what anyone else expects.

He doesn't like other birds (mainly because they eat his kill)

He doesn't like sleeping (All because he is most vulnerable when asleep)

Nor does he like eating very much (Again, vulnerable)

He doesn't like being in any type of vulnerable situation

Edited at January 28, 2022 12:04 PM by Dragonpipe
Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeJanuary 28, 2022 12:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The figure made her way across the plains, each step closer to collapse, yet Kelio made it her mission not to do so. The last thing she needed was to be out in the open come nightfall. It was getting colder and days were getting shorter, so her time to find somewhere to camp was slim. Kelio had gotten herself turned around and couldn't figure out which was was the right way back. This caused her heart to begin to race, which the deer anthro began to run, desperately searching for something, a sign of familiar land.

Yet nothing, it was just an endless field of tall grass and thorn bushes. Her hands were clutched into fists, fighting back the tears of uncertainty. The sun was going down, it was starting to get dark. Kelio pulled her flashlight out, to which the flickered and went out, leaving her in the sea of darkness.

A once brave soul was feared for her life, low on supplies, and in the dark. All Kelio could do was run, run in a direction and hope.

Then there was light.

It was dim, a spot in the horizon. A town, a city of some kind!

This pushed her onward. Even if the edges of her vision had gone foggy, and hunger was tugging at her like daggers. There was hope, something she had also lost.

Kelio had made it, she had possibly been saved, if anyone here was friendly enough, that is. She'd figured out that this place was mostly inhabited by predators, just by the way the shops looked. That was something she was good at: telling things without being told.

She was so close, so close to help, but inevitably collapsed, unable to go any further. Sleep tugged at her mind, overcoming her racing thoughts, pulling the figure into sleep. That ought to look out of place: a traveler out cold in the grass, so far from where she should've been.

Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeJanuary 31, 2022 10:19 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Marcos was leaning against a large stone up on a tall tree as he had just gone for a flight in his bird form and needed to take a quick break before taking to the air once again. His clothes fluttered gently in the cold, crisp air. His hands were closed around the back of his head and ruffled into his messy hair as he sighed. His mind was fogged with thoughts he had no clue what to think of.
At first, he wanted to go for another flight but he knew that his body had to rest for a little while longer before he could. He shook away that useless thought from his mind and stood up. The wind whisked across his face, which caused his cape and scarf to flip into the air and make him flinch. He looked down at the ground and smirked. Spinning around, he leaned back again and fell off the tree branch he was resting against and waited until the wind kicked in before he transformed back into his bird form.
The wind forced him to move in certain directions and while this had helped him in most cases he did not want to move towards the town and the townsfolk this day today. He did not need that kind of interaction today but, being the large bird he was, he knew he needed to use the wind to fly and hesitantly followed the wind until he looked down and saw a figure on the ground. He didn't know if he should investigate or not but felt like he should at least see if they were dead for reasons he had not yet figured out.
Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeFebruary 1, 2022 01:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kelio was out cold; the only indicator she was very alive was her breathing, which was increased due to per previous running. She grumbled, her head in immense pain from hitting it on the way down. The doe opened her eyes, reaching a hand up to place on her head to which she was suprised with rather wet fur, alerting her a wound.

Great..

Kelio leaned up against a rock she had fell infront of, trying to regain her senses.

Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeFebruary 1, 2022 01:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Marcos first smelt the scent of deer and that caused his mouth to water. He wasn't sure if that was from the figure on the ground or from the nearby forest. Swooping down to the forest floor he landed with a thud, shifting into his human form before anything else. He rearranged his scarf and cape before taking a step towards the figure before noticing that the figure had moved away.

This caught his attention before long and he felt an odd sense of toying around with the other as he took another step. The wind blew in his direction, leaving him with a few different smells each and every time. Sneezing from another bird scent he shook his head and looked around again for the figure. If the figure was gone completely then he wouldn't bother playing.

Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeFebruary 1, 2022 02:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Kelio had planned on staying in the same spot she was in now, because it was getting darker- causing it to be more dangerous as the night hours loomed. She didnt really have the greatest sight at night, mostly due to the fact that the doe wasnt used to be awake these hours, and her eyes hadn't adjusted yet. So, for now, she was alone, well- Kelio thought at least.

Kelio pulled her bag over, rummaging around to try and find her small first aid kit.

Edited at February 1, 2022 02:58 PM by Interstellar Sun
Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeFebruary 2, 2022 10:25 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The night was helping Marcos blend in with the environment as he started to scan the area once again for any sign of life. Hearing a few sounds in the distance he smirked. He found the figure that had left. With a simple jump into the air and a quick transform, he used the wind to help carry him in the direction of the sound.

He stopped once he noticed a large rock, transformed back into his human form, and landed gracefully next to the large rock the figure (Kelio) had rested against and tapped on it to get a response. He didn't talk, not yet at least, as he wanted to see if he would freak the other out just by being near them.

Secrets | Interstellar Sun x DragonpipeFebruary 2, 2022 11:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The one good thing she did have at night: hearing. Kelio was quick to hear someone nearby, and jumped in surprise when they tapped the stone she was leaned against. With her quick thinking, the doe grabbed a stick.

"Stay back!"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us