Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 06:58 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post if you are not one of us. Thank you
Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara
Female
Amara has long blonde hair with dee blue eyes, average height and build.
~~
Luna
Female
Young Adult
Luna is a nearly all white dragon with deep blue eyes, standing at 6 feet at her shoulder. She has a long slender neck with four horns on the back of her head. Her claws are a dark silver, her underwings are dark blue with silver scales like stars.
Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 07:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name

Tojan

Species
Demon

Sexuality
Straight

Home

334 South Arnold Street (he lives there because of Amara)

Family

Kisho-Dad

Molaq-Mom

Kisme-Sister

Kolen-Pet

Personality
Tojan is very arrogant, and loud. He is very popular and sees himself as the the best of the best, but he always softens up when Amara is around. He can be very sympathetic, but not often. He doesnt pick on people but he usually comes off as mean and arrogant. Most of the time you can see him with Amra in the village, usually having a good time.His parents are very wealthy and very good people, this led him to help various charities, but he never does manual labor.

Looks

Tojan has jet black hair, his hair is medium length and is usually swept back with hair gel and the sides of his head are shaved. His hair fades to a bright red, and usually looks messy in a good way. Tojan has 2 tattoos, one of his pet dragon, and another of a snake curling around his right arm. He usually wears a black tank, with black or faded red skinny jeans. He has a very sharp jawline and high, pronounced cheekbones. His complexion is very smokey, almost looking like he just came out of a fire. He has a pair of wings that he can retract at any time to make it look like he doesnt have wings. If he does have his wings out they span about 7 feet from wingtip to wingtip.Each wing is jet black, then gradually fades to red as you go more out. He has a very fit physique, exercising everyday to keep it in top form. He also has horns that are blood red, adding about a foot of height to hit overall height. He has one gold and one black eye. Tojan is very tall without the horns, standing 6’10 if he didnt have horns. In his human form Tojan has a dark tan complexion, and his wings and horns are gone when he assumes human form.

Pet

Tojan has a pet dragon named Kolen. She is a massive, melanistic dragon that looks very scary, but in reality is very sweet and caring. She was a dragonlet when Tojan found her abandoned, and now they are really good friends!

Going out with his friends. Playing with Kolen. Seeing Amara

Dislikes
People laughing at their own jokes. Amara getting mad at him.
Strengths
His ability to brush off insults.His determination and ability to laugh at anything. His money and influence.
Weaknesses
Whenever Kolen gives him dragon eyes.(that's puppy dog eyes but in dragon form) His arrogance and loud nature often make him oblivious to others feelings. Ice and most light.
Weapons
Flaming Sword- Demon form
Black Dagger-Human form

Edited at January 23, 2022 08:59 AM by Gold Hearts
Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 07:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Amara sat looking out over the horizon. The meadow she was in had grass that just covered her legs as she sat there, feeling a calm breeze barely graze her hair. It was still early, the sun just peeking over the mounains in the distance. She glanced behind her as she spotted her nearly all white companion, Luna, walking over. "Morning" she said as the dragon laid down behind her, allowing Amara to lean against the large creature. "You werent in your room when went to wake you" Luna replied.

Amara rolled her eyes a bit. "You know I dont always sleep in there" she said as she gave a small shrug. "I heard rumors of more dragons being captured, and I wasnt able to sleep" she admitted when Luna didnt seem to buy her not always sleeping in her room. She hadnt had Luna in her life long, but she was grateful to have met her. The dragon gave her a sense of freedom that she didnt have before, and well, there was also the flying that Amara absolutely loved.

Amara looked at Luna. "Should we try to safe them" she asked before she looked forward again to the sun finally reaching over the mounatin. She felt Luna shug before the dragon spoke. "It would be nice, but too dangerous to go by ourselves." Amara gave a small chuckle. "Well, we wouldnt be going alone" she replied.

Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 08:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tojan saw Amara laying next to Luna and went over to see her "Boo!" He called, startling her. "Whatcha talking about?" Tojan sat next to Amara, waiting for Kolen to catch up. When he saw her coming over the ridge he settled down, nudging Amara out of the way to get into a comfortable spot. "Where were you guys? Me and Kolen went to your place but no one answered the door." When Kolen finally came over Tojan teased her "What took you so long? I've been waiting for hours." For that comment he got a mouthful of dirt in his mouth. "Hey! Watch it!" As Kolen smirked Tojan tried to get the dirt off of Amara and Luna
Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 08:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Amara quickly tried brushing the dirt off of her, not usually caring to get dirty, unless it was her plan. Luna gave a low growl before she stood up and shook it all off of herself. The white dragon wasnt used to others company still. "You know me" Amara replied, hinting that she didnt sleep well, as to why she wasnt at her house. She lived on her own since she didnt know where her parents were, having been dropped off to the village as a child. "I heard about other dragons who might need our help."
Gold Hearts x saratankJanuary 22, 2022 08:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(I'm gunna poof for today after this post)
"Sorry, my bratty dragon knows no boundaries." Tojan pointedly said. Tojan moved away as Luna growled, and got yet another mouthful of dirt as she shook it off. While he was spitting dirt out of his mouth "I geuss" he muffledly said. "Oh right, I heard about that. It's really gotten out of hand, I don't know why people hunt wild dragons, wouldn't raising captive ones and killing them be much easier?" For that Tojan got kicked, and a dirty look from Kolen. "What!? Wouldn't it? I'm not saying it's right, but it would be easier!" Tojan hopped on Kolen "Last one to the stable's a rotten egg!" And took off into the air. Tojan never got tired of the wind in his hair as he soared through the village.

Edited at January 23, 2022 08:58 AM by Gold Hearts

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us