Vulpixles
06:29:27 Pixie, Vul | ♈
Dang one of my MB girls gave me TWO MB pups in one litter
 Clear Sky
06:18:36 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy well yea :')
 Amygdala
06:16:20 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need to take my car for an oil change next week...i drove 15.000km in 160 days🤣
 Clear Sky
06:14:58 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy lol
 Amygdala
06:12:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Eh...could be better but nothing to complain about lol
 Clear Sky
06:11:13 Sky / Blue - she,her
amy fine i guess, hows yours?
 Amygdala
06:10:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hey sky XD
How's life?
 Clear Sky
06:09:34 Sky / Blue - she,her
hi amy
 Amygdala
05:51:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hello chat
 Tiny Village
05:26:10 Tiny
Good game
 Tiny Village
05:18:09 Tiny
Want to*
 Tiny Village
05:17:58 Tiny
Anyone wanna PvP my request is up there
 ZEFHYR
05:05:23 
well thank you for your patience
 The-Storyteller
04:59:10 Zyra_the_wolf
When I was new, I literally asked someone how the chat system works. And some other random questions about the game-
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +1
Green Python : -2
Caiman : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Wild x MegJanuary 21, 2022 09:48 PM

Wild Warriorz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Being used for our roleplays ^^
Wild x MegJanuary 21, 2022 09:53 PM

Megan :)

Neutral

Give Award
Please dont post here unless you are Wild or I.
This is a 1vs1 Roleplay.
Wild x MegJanuary 21, 2022 10:04 PM

Wild Warriorz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Magnus Bane
Nickname: Mag, MB, Bane
Species: werewolf
Description:
Being the son of an alpha was not easy for Mag who had to keep up with family appearances for the sake of his father. Still being young, Mag had his whole life ahead of him but his father was more worried about gaining power, land, and making alliances. He wanted to focus on school and finishing his degree, maybe open up his own business. Being a highly intelligent creature, Mag excelled in school and at things around him with ease. But he would soon come to find out about his fathers secret marriage arrangement for him to a she-wolf from another powerful pack. The idea was to merge the two, bringing the packs that were originally very skeptical of each other together.
-Mag keeps to himself often, although being the next alpha, he prefered rolling solo than actually being with others. He was quiet, but outspoken when needed.
-Mag stands around 6'4 with a broad figure but being the creature he was, he was lean but built. He's got green eyes and dark shaggy hair that hangs just below his eyebrows.
Wild x MegJanuary 21, 2022 10:34 PM

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Vaela ‘V’

Species: Human (or so she thinks- she’s never activated the curse)

Looks: V has striking green eyes- something she always thought odd along with her white hair. It shocked everyone. Even her mother who left her at the hospital shortly after giving birth to her. Thankfully she was adopted by one of the nurses who helped care for her. V stands at a solid 5’4 and weighing and light 120 pounds.

Wild x MegJanuary 21, 2022 10:34 PM

Neutral

Give Award
Ek. Didnt think it was that short o.e I'll make that up I promise. Heh. Mind starting??//
Wild x MegJanuary 21, 2022 11:09 PM

Wild Warriorz

Lightbringer

Give Award
sorry if its a mess >.< its been a while ))
Magnus grumbled to himself sitting in the meeting as he listened to his father speak. "-to expand the pack lands! It will provide for more food and space to build for our people" His father announced to the table. There at the circular birch table sat the 5- Mag, his father, his fathers betas, and Mags soon to be beta. There wasnt many people his father trusted when it came to dealing with the pack and its assests, so the group remained small. Theres no reason for me to be here, I should've been in class 15 minutes ago Mag sighed as his thoughts. Missing class because his father believed the pack was more important. Of course the pack was important, but his classes were also as equally important at least to himself anyways. After sitting through his fathers discussions for another 10 or so minutes, they were finally dismissed and Mag made his way back onto campus Where I should've been almost a half hour ago. He thought.
His trip back to campus was quick as his home territory was nearly a 25 minute walk for a person, if that for him. His college campus was gorgeous and pretty big. Going to a presitgious school had its plus, but also its downsides. There were so many people there but thats why he was glad to get away. The pack was always hounding him and being on campus gave him is leisure time away from home. Walking into the little cafe on the campus corner, Mag ordered a black coffee and sat patiently as he waited for his order to be ready.

Edited at January 21, 2022 11:09 PM by Wild Warriorz
Wild x MegJanuary 22, 2022 03:07 PM

Neutral

Give Award

It had been a long night, as V could recall she couldn’t fall asleep till midnight- and even then she tossed and turned. But something was off about today, for an odd reason she didn’t feel herself much at all. And taking one look in the mirror that morning, she knew something was different about her- yet she didn’t quite know what. Perhaps it was the way her eyes seemed to have a ‘glow’ about them, then again they were always a bright green. After pulling herself together V decided to head to the cafè near the school she had just started to attend that week. It was a cute little place, filled with collage students and even some professors- a modern feel to it with computers and free wifi signs everywhere. A place to connect. V stood in the line, patiently waiting to order when the door bell chimed again signaling another customer- but something in her was telling her to turn around. Ignoring that odd feeling- she hurriedly ordered her coffee to get out of the line and away from whoever had just walked in. ‘Just one look’ She thought to herself as she collected her items from the cashier- so as she turned she took one look and watched as the man sat at a table- minding his business.

V ducked away, hiding behind another student before rushing out the door hopefully unseen. She didn’t know who this man was, but something about him seemed…off. Not bothering to think more about it she pushed the man out of her thoughts and back to getting to class on time. Vaela drank her coffee on the way to class- finishing it just before entering the room and tossing it in the trash bin. She sat in the far back, trying to put herself alone so she wouldn’t have attention on her. But with her luck, that wouldn’t be possible- her roommate quickly found her hiding away and sat next to her with a loud thump. “Heya.” The girl giggled, opening up her expensive looking laptop. “Hey..” V slowly answered, awkwardly as usual. She didn’t like this one bit, but she couldn’t be mean after all she was her roommate. “How are you liking the campus so far? I know I haven’t really been at the dorms recently..” Gigi; as she learned was the girls name, bit her lip blushing about something in her mind. “I found a guy that i really like.” Gigi laughed, “so I’ve been staying over at him dorms. Anyway.” She droned on about the whole weekend she had with him and about some party happening at a bar. “Would you wanna join in?” Gigi asked eventually, after class was over and they were heading to their next class which thankfully for V was separated. “Uh. Sure. I guess.” She shrugged, though she would probably ditch anyways. Not as if she planned on making friends.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us