bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-
 Bears den
03:20:40 Bear
Guys IÂ’m listening to Pretty fly (for a white guy) by The Offspring and IÂ’m absolutely rocking out in my bedroom
 Ghost Queen
03:09:25 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
or any dom
 Ghost Queen
03:08:48 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
well most of my wolves didnt end up getting the full dom XD and it moved around my alpahs and betas
 ZEFHYR
03:07:56 
hey, Ghost, what happens when you changed the dominance?
 starmutt
03:07:51 marsh | they/it
yeah the way it staggers is a little goofy
 Ghost Queen
03:07:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
it just stuffed up my alpahs and betas i might just do it my self XD
 starmutt
03:06:16 marsh | they/it
my dominance is too high i would be in shambles

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

1x1 partner searchJanuary 4, 2022 08:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I've gotten back into rping lately and so far have been only doing animal rps (lion and wolves)
I need to work around getting all my ocs into forms which I plan to do soonish but in the meantime I'm looking to get on the search for some rp partners, firstly some of my requirements and info about me

female, UK timezone

1. Semi lit / literate, a few paragraphs and decent grammer would be nice, I'm on my phone right now so excuse the occasional poor spelling and grammer but for rps I'll be on my laptop for certain
2. I'd prefer for you to be able to play a male oc, as the main, you can play whatever for any other characters you wish to play
3. Be open to world building and a loose plot, mainly focusing on subplots
4. Be OK with only mxf, I don't tend to do gxg or bxb at this current moment in time
5. Be sort of active, I've been sick the past few days so haven't been able to rp as much, and usual I go out with my boyfriend every few days for the whole day, if I do I'll give you a heads up to let you know I can reply, I expect you to be able to give me a heads up if youre gonna dissappear or not reply for a bit, I'll completely understand
6. basic decency such as no mary sues, controlling my oc's, etc

7. follow all wp rules is a must

8. rp in forums only

Now that is over and done with onto the plots, these are simple and I'm open to hearing your plots but these are oreffered, I've been in the mood for a romance rp lately, slow burner of course as I don't like to dive straight into things, all role plays are open to discuss

1. Mafia rp, your guys involved, doesn't matter how high up he is, my character is the daughter of an ex mafia member, they meet through family friends

2. Shifter rp, would be rejected by society and meet through either work or education, either we can both be shifters or just one

3. Vampire rp, would be ex members of opposing clans, end up making contact to team up for survival

4. Royals rp, either my oc orr yours is the heir to the throne, the other oc is the suitor

i would love to hear your plots however these are the basic ideas ive been itching to do lately as i dont have the effort at this current moment to make a group roleplay that i dont know would have any interest

please post below if interested and if you like some of your own requirements and plots

1x1 partner searchJanuary 4, 2022 08:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Heyo! I'd be interested in doing a shifter/hybrid roleplay, but I do have a few things you should know:

1. I prefer platonic (friendship or neutral) relationships when roleplaying. I dont really like romance, as I cant relate to it in real life! Because of this, I prefer to play female as well, but because of it being a platonic roleplay, it wont affect the roleplay. Plus, most of my characters are tomboys anyways. :)

2. I require at LEAST semi-literate literacy, meaning 200 words or more. My roleplay replies can be over 1,000 words!

If you are interested, please send me a message. <3

1x1 partner searchJanuary 4, 2022 09:37 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey! Definitely interested!
1. I can play both genders so I wouldn't have a problem playing male:)
2. I would consider myself semi-literate (literate if I am super interested in the RP)
3. Totally interested in the Vampire RP!
4. I also only prefer forum RPs as I will easily forget if it is in PMs
5. Definitely love the romance! I also would love for it to be a slow burn.
Send me a PM if you're interested!

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us