Wolf Play : LF: Casual 1x1s
Chatbox
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie
 MINEOLA
07:58:03 Alfi Darky
@Clear Sky
Most of them are for a palette 🤣

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 2, 2022 01:00 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Hi! I'm looking for 1x1s again.

Gonna keep this pretty short

Things to note;
I'm lazy, I can't be bothered with 1000 words of random description. Short, concise paragraphs [Think 100-200 words] are where I'm happiest.
Here's a sample.

I'm not the most reliable partner and don't like being rushed, please keep this in mind.

I don't like rushed/meticulously planned romance, just let things take a natural course.

OOC discussion is important otherwise I lose interest.

These will not be exclusive/canon pairings, I might use the same characters in other rps.

I don't like to do strictly feral rps.

Slice of life bores me.

Forums only, PMs gets too messy,
I am a little picky ;;

I prefer mxm or fxf over mxf. mxnb and fxnb are also great <3

ANYWAY! I'm looking for someone who'd like to contribute to plots and all that jazz.
Here's some OCs I'd be looking to use

Kobel, rage-infused hellbeast, what more could you want?
Anyway, will likely switch between a canine and humanoid form in rp. If you want something loaded with angst and general salt drop some characters below.

Revon, your local demon whose summoning circle looks a little too close to a Microsoft word table, is often accidentally summoned by tired office workers and uni students. If you want something with mass confusion, they might be your guy.

Micahien, he's an angel, he collects fountain pens, and he's pretty. Other than that I have no idea what to do with him and no rough plot ideas,,

More characters can be found on my TH, so feel free to take a look and let me know if anyone catches your eye. Please note some characters aren't open for more roleplays right now.

https://toyhou.se/86Eternity/characters

So! If you're interested post a bit about yourself and some potential characters below! :D

Also any rough plot ideas if you have them, if not, we can work something out together.

Edited at January 8, 2022 03:49 AM by Eternity
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 4, 2022 10:41 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at January 31, 2022 08:30 AM by _~Fallen One~_
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 8, 2022 01:16 PM

TKO

Darkseeker

Give Award
🥺👉👈
Would be interested in doing something with Kobel and Krahl lmao
Hellhound and hellhound =very angsty xD
I will edit this hang on

Edited at January 8, 2022 01:17 PM by Excisus
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 8, 2022 01:49 PM

Blue Blood Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'd love to do a rp with Kobel! I have a few OC's I'm thinking of using still but they're also hellhounds or kinda have that darker personality so I thought that might be fun. I'm most experienced with MxF but I can do almost anything! A lot of the OC's I'm thinking of using are male actually so we could do that if you'd like!
As for a plot base, I was thinking of the 2 trying to get over the other as they're both powerful and fighting for dominance if that makes sense. But as they fight they gain a more "personal" connection?
If you're not into that idea we can always do something else as well! I will also have bursts of replies though. I have a life and sometimes I can't reply right away so I'm definitely good with the non-rushed thing ^^
My reply lengths vary as I do long replied rps here but also 1-2 action rps other places. But I will definitely try to match your replies unless I'm in a place where there's not much I could actually do without making it weird or redundant.
Edit: I've decided on using my hellhound OC Voltage/Nox for it. He's a new OC of mine and I'm excited to use him. Just finishing a ref right now for if you do decide to rp with me ^^

Edited at January 9, 2022 04:16 AM by Blue Blood Pack
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 13, 2022 03:04 PM

Blue Blood Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So um, This post hasn't had much happening, I was wondering if you were interested in a rp?
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 31, 2022 02:40 PM

Blue Blood Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Nevermind I guess, I'll look for a rp elsewhere.
If you decide to rp with me after all I'm happy to still do that but I give up as of now. I don't know if you just didn't like my idea or what but it'd be nice to at least know if you don't want to do this.
I just don't really get why you posted this forum if you don't actually want to roleplay...
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 31, 2022 02:43 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
I've been busy and was only taking on one or two, I DMed those people, hence why there are no other posts from me on this thread.

It says in my post that I was being picky. Just because I didn't ask to roleplay with you doesn't mean I didn't want to roleplay.
Sorry.
LF: Casual 1x1sJanuary 31, 2022 02:46 PM

Blue Blood Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Eternity said:
I've been busy and was only taking on one or two, I DMed those people, hence why there are no other posts from me on this thread.

It says in my post that I was being picky. Just because I didn't ask to roleplay with you doesn't mean I didn't want to roleplay.
Sorry.

I'm completely fine with you not wanting to rp with me^^ I just didn't understand why nothing was being said. And it's just nice to at least know if someone isn't interested TvT

Edited at January 31, 2022 02:50 PM by Blue Blood Pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us