Wolf Play : queen. x sock monkey
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
04:56:27 
:) thanks!
 Ecifircas
04:52:38 
ZEFHYR, no worries - I never mind answering questions and neither do many other users. We were all new at once point. :-)
 ZEFHYR
04:52:01 
oh krikey...lol ok. someday I will gt thru playing without asking dumb questions...righty
 Ecifircas
04:50:44 
ZEFHYR, if they don't have the option, that means you've already given them a paws up. :)
 ZEFHYR
04:46:07 
no... many of the profiles do not have that? of three i looked at, only one does
 Ecifircas
04:44:01 
ZEFHYR, go to their page and next to their paws count, there's a little button that says 'Paws Up'. ^^

-Click-
 ZEFHYR
04:42:44 
how do you give another player "paws up" ?
 EclipseTreasure
04:31:13 
-WP Click-

You scare me..
 distant-lands
04:07:27 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
this girl's one of my lightest weights, and also my best explorer xD
 Salem
04:06:48 Rumi
-WP Click-
 starmutt
03:51:07 marsh | they/it
bro is 107lb
yet i still trained him like he's baby </3

-WP Click-
 Ghost Queen
03:50:02 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif XD
 Ecifircas
03:48:59 
I only train wolves that aren't boosted. For some reason, any wolf with a boost just gives me hell Explore-wise. I'm a DH hater. x)
 Ghost Queen
03:48:06 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
ecif all good XD it more her boost that i think is worth training since i only accept boosts but thank you XD
 Ecifircas
03:47:19 
Ghost Queen, it was just my opinion - take it or leave it, haha. I only train HW wolves with good vitals, low-gen, and agreeable / obedient dispositions.
 Ghost Queen
03:45:12 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
i think ive had worst trainers etc my current team and i can cp train her thats easy XD
 starmutt
03:43:42 marsh | they/it
Expand your territory. Level up in the Forest.

Completed: 0/5

in the winter? D: absolutely not im staying in jungle
 Bears den
03:40:43 Bear
Guys IÂ’m down to my last 17 mush :((
 Ecifircas
03:36:10 
Nah. Low-weight, no leg up on the CP / talents, and negative vitals. Pretty girl, though. ^^
 Ghost Queen
03:27:18 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
do you guys think she worth training
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : +5
Copperhead : -4
Cheetah : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

queen. x sock monkeyDecember 30, 2021 04:21 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award
You know the drill, folks. Don't post unless you're one of the mentioned individuals! Feel free to read along :)
queen. x sock monkeyDecember 30, 2021 06:33 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

<< Nayaraq Soto >>

The young women trailed behind Jack and Pisco in silence, eyes narrowed in the fading light. God, and it was only going to get worse - Yara could see the small clearing in the park ahead, but the trees' leaves were starting to fade into the canopy, some sort of irritatingly indechiperable green blob. And worse yet, she had forgotten her contacts.

You know, I could be at home. Finishing up my work for the day. By the fireplace. With glasses.

Ah, but no - Yara had been dragged out to a pack meeting for God knew what. Omegas didn't attent these sort of gatherings, with only a few members - certainly not with the high-ranking.

She had spoken with Jack earlier today - ever the loose-lipped one - but even he knew nothing. La Matriarca, of course, understood that happenings of the day, but would she glare down her nose and tell Nayaraq? No. No she wouldn't. Which was to be expected, she supposed - pretentious prick. Obviously, though, the alpha was not keen on... whatever was happening. She reeked of wariness, the sort of wariness that could only mean a threat. The Beta knew, too. He was tense - and even so, the public location lead Yara to believe that this was not her excommunication from the pack, not a ritual, but a meeting - something civilized by human standards, at least. That last time this sort of situation arose - without her - it was a gathering between packs. And it hardly was pleasant, she was told.

"Step," Pisco called out over her shoulder, and Yara gritted her teeth, long limbs already on the concrete incline. "I'm only halfway blind," she quipped, turning on that good-natured charm, and Pisco snorted, amused. Yara was not. She wasn't helpless. She wasn't -

Matriarca swiveled her head over her shoulder, eyes narrowed. "Cállate - hush. We here to meet the others." Nayaraq took a breath through her nose, quieting. She understood those implications: Don't make a fool of me, girl. I don't bring you places for a reason. Nayaraq blinked, huffed, then glanced away, surveying her surroundings as she considered. If nothing else, Yara took some sort of smug solace in that she had been right - this was a gathering between packs. But she understood that that only complicated her own presence in the group - she certainly wasn't a trophy to show off. She wasn't someone with great influence, either. So why...?

Ever so subtly, Yara's face twisted into a frown. She was good with people - but if any of her pack knew why she was here, she would have pried it out of them by now. The small entourage came to a halt, and the cool breeze rustled through the leaves above as they waited. For the others, evidently. Rocking back on her heels, Yara turned to absently picking at the stray threads of her deep green sweater while her odd eyes flicked from one person to the next. Watching. Considering.

Waiting.

queen. x sock monkeyDecember 30, 2021 07:24 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Morana Manon

"Give it back!"

"You want this? Oh, that sucks-"

"Morana!" An angered masculine voice called from downstairs. Morana sighed softly, giving the controller back to her younger brother. "When I get back, I'm going to play," she whispered and exited the room, descending down the stairs.

"Yes, heavenly father?" She replied, a slight smirk crossing her lips. Keir, her father, shook his head.

"This is serious, Mor," he stated. Morana clicked her tongue.

"Which is exactly why I shouldn't go," she proposed, in which Keir's response was to shake his head.

"You have to go-"

"No, I only have to go because you demand it."

"This isn't a joke, Rana. This is serious," Keir stated sternly. Morana stopped what she was doing and looked at the man up and down before going to give another rude response, but instead, was stopped by the man continuing.

"We're meeting with the Sotos regarding the lost werewolves," he stated. Morana had heard about that, unsure if it was actually true. But her father was never a joking man, so of course, the only thing she could do now was oblige by his annoying requests.

"Us alphas already discussed it, but we need the packs full opinion on what to do and how we should go about it." Keir informed her. Morana hummed softly to herself for a moment.

"Who's all going, then?" She asked.

"You, me, your mother, a few pack members, and the representatives. Since the alphas have already discussed it, it's best that the representatives get a say in what happens. They decide most things of the pack anyway-"

"Keir, I know how this works."

Morana had stopped calling her father 'Dad' a long time a go. The two never got along, and she damned him for giving her the position of heir. She had no other choice but to take on such a role, and with her older brother out of the picture, the title moved on to her. Maybe if he had stayed, her father and her's relationship wouldn't have gone to such shit, but here they were.

"Well, let's not stand around then. Let's go," Keir announced. Some of the others were already outside, waiting. Morana looked towards one of her closer friends in the pack, who was there as a pack member. Probably for the protection.

"Where are we meeting?" Morana finally asked, breaking the silence. They were walking, so she could only assume wherever they were going was close.

"The park."

Morana lifted her eyebrows, turning to Amelia, her friend.

"So if a fight breaks out, it's more contained. We're less likely to get pissed off if we're near humans," Amelia told her. Morana nodded. She supposed it made sense.

As the group approached the meeting area, Morana could just smell the other werewolves. Specifically the other pack, which she had very few encounters with. Everyone seemed tense. The alphas, the betas, the reps... even Morana.

Let's see how this would go.
queen. x sock monkeyDecember 30, 2021 09:59 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

<< Louisa Soto >>

Lousia could smell the Manon pack before they were in sight; and in response, almost imperceptibly, her lip curled. Dark eyes flicked left, then right, and the woman blinked lazily as the others came into sight, as though this was beneath her. How odd it must seem to the human passerby, the meeting of these strange groups - but stranger things still people had seen. People liked themselves, tending to not mind the happenings of anyone who didn't impact them. A blessing, Lousia supposed.

As Keir approached with his group, Lousia lifted a hand in greeting; she'd offer him that much, at least. "Keir," she said, voice ever-steady, almost bored. "Can't say I've missed this." Louisa's Beta shifted awkwardly, unsure. Finding no interest in formalities, the alpha cut to the chase. "Some of you know why we're here, some don't. Keir and I," she said, gesturing to the leader of the Manon pack, "have discussed this subject previously, but have decided to inform a select group on our decision."

She stepped forward, chin lifted, perhaps trying to componsate for her diminutive stature. "Many of our kin have gone missing in recent weeks. We have information on their location - and are sending a team to conduct a reconnaissance mission - and rescure, if possible. As of now, we can pinpoint the location near the outskirts of Nogales, in what was once Mexico."

Louisa continued on, undaunted - she wasn't going to let Keir get a word in, not yet. "Most local packs in the area have been driven out, and our kind is growing fewer. Air travel and public transportation is unavailable due to blood testing for our... genes. Since previous rescue attempts have proven unsuccessful, we have decided it is high time we send our own team out. It's a matter of our brother's and sister's safety, who are suffering in captivity. It's a genocide of our people."

Luisa took a breath, head inclined, contemplative.

"Nayaraq. Come."

Luisa observed as the omega searched her alpha's face with those watchful eyes, and the realization set in. And even still, without missing a beat, Yara stepped forward, carrying herself with the calm confidence that she shouldn't have. But Louisa saw the panic in the girl's eyes; Louisa knew her great-niece well enough. A charming girl, and one she cared for, but didn't trust - disposable, too.

And Louisa knew well that there was something of an insult in her selection to the Manon pack; that she would send a half-blind omega, only an adult by a few years with the Manon's selection. Regardless, Yara was good with people and irritatingly sure of herself - and so Louisa was fairly sure she'd be alright. The alpha raised her chin in a challenge, almost, gesturing that Keir was free to speak. She made no attempt to hide her patronization, and even dared a small, haughty smile.

queen. x sock monkeyJanuary 5, 2022 08:12 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
Kier Manon

Keir found himself approaching Louisa, the leader of the Soto's, who was a woman that Kier could tolerate. They weren't always on the greatest of terms, but that only really seemed to come from the fact that it was just werewolf business - they each had beasts inside of them anyway, why would anything be good.

Kier inhaled, nodding towards Louisa. "Loiusa," he returned. "I can't say I have either," he added, but shortly after would see her Beta shift and Louisa beginning to speak, Kier turned his attention to each word she had to say.

Listening to what the other leader had to say, Kier simply nodded and agreed with everything she had to say. She explained it simply, and basically took the words right of his mouth. He believed that everything that was happening to their species was horrible, and although mainly kept in the dark from humans, they would become known as a danger to society if their species were found out. That is what scared him the most.

Kier had finally looked at Yara, Louisa's great-niece. It was an interesting choice - an omega, half-blind, with seemingly no true skill, but that wasn't to say that Kier could've been easily underestimating her. There would be reason behind the Soto's Alpha's choice, and he would respect that.

Kier's eyes wandered for a moment before they landed on his daughter. Morana stood straight up in the back of the group, looking towards her friend and trying to figure out who her father would pick. He looked at her sympathetically, aware of all the opportunities he was about to strip away from his beloved. Although the two never truly got along, he loved her regardless if she was ever a pain in the ass.

"Morana," Kier called from the front, the girl's head turning towards her father. Her eyebrows furrowed, and the realization would only set in now.

Morana Manon

"Morana," her father called from the front. Morana turned her head, looking at her father. She furrowed her eyebrows, slightly confused, but now the realization had set in.

Is this why he wanted her to come? Morana shook her head. "No," she muttered softly under her breath. There were plenty of hunters or even one of the betas who would be more than capable of going. Morana sighed softly, making her presence towards the front of the group. She gulped, standing next to her father. She eyed each individual in the room.

Morana looked towards Yara, who seemed just as confused as herself. Maybe. Morana was always opinonated and struggled with her own judgement. She got that mainly from her father, damn him, and would always be unsure of what to think of someone. However, she knew deep down in her heart that there was a reason why the Soto leader chose a half-blind omega. Perhaps it was an insult. Maybe a compliment to the omega. To be fair, it wasn't like an omega would just be picked because they were an omega. They had to have some sort of defying quality, right?

Right?

Morana shook her head.

"Morana, do you have anything to say?" Kier asked from behind her in a quiet whisper.

Morana looked over her shoulder then back towards the omega. "Why me?" She whispered back. "I'm sure one of the great hunters in the pack would be willing to go on this savior mission would have a dandy ol' time." She added.

"Quit, Mor," Kier narrowed his eyes slightly at his daughter. Morana faced forwards again, looking down at her feet after a moment.

Well, this was going to be a joyride.
queen. x sock monkeyJanuary 6, 2022 06:02 PM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

<< Nayaraq Soto >>

Yara really couldn't figure out if this was some sort of insult, or perhaps the greatest compliment the Louisa had ever given to her. Regardless, she was mildly horrified.

She knew she was good with people, a charmer, athletic. And that was about as far as her talents went, as far as Nayaraq was concerned - and there were plenty of irritatingly competent hunters out there like Pisco or Jack. By god, why her? She searched the matriarch's face, and saw nothing but sincerity. Louisa had never treated very poorly - she spoke to Yara only through obligation and formalities, but didn't outwardly disrespect the young woman. She was family, and they shared a name.

In some regard, Yara figured her motives were genuine. La Matriarca was an reasonable person - and perhaps a personality more like her own would be useful, or would pair well with her... teammate? Coworker? Just as likely, she would not be much of a loss to the pack, considering she was mostly exempt from important duties - she covered the common jobs that any individual could easily fill in. She was replaceable.

"I don't reckon I have a choice," Yara said, smile confident and a little crooked. There wasn't a challenge in her voice - she had buried her bubbling resentment in the moment, and frankly, knew better. She cleared away any sort of doubt from her face - (or, she tried to) - and stepped forward to stand just beside her leader, fingers twitching anxiously as her eyes flew from face to face.

Morana - Morana, she knew that name. The alpha's daughter. She grit her teeth - this felt wrong, like she had been finally granted an ability to make some sort of... what, difference? But it was insincere, not right.

Not of her own merit.

She hadn't earned this. She hadn't deserved this. That restless resetment faltered, hesitated as that all-too familiar doubt began to reach about her mind, plucking at her sense of calm. Morana's words - sarcastic and light - seemed to ease something in her chest, and Yara took a breath through her nose, centering her nervous focus onto the woman some feet before her.

Sure of herself, it seemed, with that intelligent gaze that put Yara on edge. Clearly, she had some wit to her - and boldness, challenging her father, before her own pack, and a rival.

Pretty, too, her mind whispered obnoxiously.

She lifted her chin, reining herself in, calming. Focusing. Deep breaths, Yara, her father would say. There wasn't any way out, as far as she could tell. And perhaps that was alright, she thought - even despite the horrible logistics of trekking across the country with a stranger into dangerous territory. Yes, that was mildly concerning. Maintaining a nonchalance, Nayaraq eyed her rival, offered a small, obscure upward twitch of her lips, brows slightly raised - intrigued, perhaps. Curious. Searching.

Louisa flicked her eyes to the omega, considering, before turning back to Keir. She respected the man, despite her words. "Any final thoughts, Keir? My selection and yours can meet tomorrow in the morning. Figure out preparations and the like."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us